The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

1. Armored Titan, Beast Titan, Colossal Titan, Female Titan, Jaw Titan & Rogue Titan vs Anguirus (2001), Baragon (Millennium), Godzilla (2001), King Ghidorah (Millennium), Mothra (2001) & Varan (Millennium)
Story: The Titan Shifters aim to end their war once and for all and attack the walls but to their surprise, the humans inside summon gods of old to defend their country. The spirits of those that died to the titans takes over Godzilla and joins with the guardians against the Titans.

2. Godzilla (2004) vs Mechagodzilla (Ready Player One), Gorosaurus & Oodaku
Story: Godzilla has defeated the Xilen forces and X stands on near defeat, the alien overlord sends his last their monsters to battle the monster king.

3. Chrono Alpha, Crimson Typhoon, Gypsy Danger & Striker Eureka vs Anguirus (2004), Battra, Baragon (Showa), Clover, Gigan (Millennium), Gamera (Heisei), Guiron, Gyaos (Heisei), Jiger, MUTO, Yonggary (Showa) & Varan (Showa)
Story: The Vortac arrive to Earth and send the monsters they have put into slavery to attack Earth. The last four jaegers go to the landing cite and battle the Kaiju army from the stars.

4. Ant-Man vs Mount Lady
Story: Scott Lang is on the run from the government after the Avengers wereally forced to stand down. He finds himself in Japan where he is spotted by a pro hero and attacked.

5. King Caesar (Showa) vs Pulgasari
Story: After their country is destroyed, citizens of North Korea beg the azumi royal family to have their guardian defeat Pulgasari.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote:1. Armored Titan, Beast Titan, Colossal Titan, Female Titan, Jaw Titan & Rogue Titan vs Anguirus (2001), Baragon (Millennium), Godzilla (2001), King Ghidorah (Millennium), Mothra (2001) & Varan (Millennium)
Story: The Titan Shifters aim to end their war once and for all and attack the walls but to their surprise, the humans inside summon gods of old to defend their country. The spirits of those that died to the titans takes over Godzilla and joins with the guardians against the Titans.

2. Godzilla (2004) vs Mechagodzilla (Ready Player One), Gorosaurus & Oodaku
Story: Godzilla has defeated the Xilen forces and X stands on near defeat, the alien overlord sends his last their monsters to battle the monster king.

3. Chrono Alpha, Crimson Typhoon, Gypsy Danger & Striker Eureka vs Anguirus (2004), Battra, Baragon (Showa), Clover, Gigan (Millennium), Gamera (Heisei), Guiron, Gyaos (Heisei), Jiger, MUTO, Yonggary (Showa) & Varan (Showa)
Story: The Vortac arrive to Earth and send the monsters they have put into slavery to attack Earth. The last four jaegers go to the landing cite and battle the Kaiju army from the stars.

4. Ant-Man vs Mount Lady
Story: Scott Lang is on the run from the government after the Avengers wereally forced to stand down. He finds himself in Japan where he is spotted by a pro hero and attacked.

5. King Caesar (Showa) vs Pulgasari
Story: After their country is destroyed, citizens of North Korea beg the azumi royal family to have their guardian defeat Pulgasari.
Something about seeing the Xiliens resort to using Oodaku of all Kaiju is hilarious to me. That should be fun.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Infra-Man & Redman vs. Bagan (1990)

Redman is a man who's only focus is the bigger picture while Infra-Man is a dedicated protector of the people. When a long lost kaiju returns to threaten humanity, these two opposites must work together.

Jugglusjuggler89
Ronin

Post by Jugglusjuggler89 »

My ideal matchup would be a brawl between Union Mechagodzilla and Gunhed vs. One Super Gyaos surrounded by and leading a very large flock of Hyper Gyaos and Zilla, who joins in on the fight by summoning his asexually reproduced offspring to join both himself and the Gyaos. The arena for this matchup is area 51, if you are curious about that.
I don't think that anyone has ever done that Matchup before, but I'm not very sure about that,though.....
Any thoughts and ideas about that matchup? And if anyone wants to help me write this match, I'll really love it if you can do that with me. My creative writing skills are a bit all over the place at best. They are rather rough and somewhat inept at worst at times.
And I want to improve those writing skills to the best of my abilities and to the fullest potential of my abilities. And hi everybody! Thank you for welcoming me here to this place. I want to have fun with all of you here with this fight. I would also love to be friends with you very cool and awesome people, too!
(BTW, I am very new to this place, please be nice to me about. Take care. This is my first ever post here too.)
Last edited by Jugglusjuggler89 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Resized Image

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Jugglusjuggler89 wrote:Union Mechagodzilla Gunhed and MGR-IIND vs. Gyaos (Heisei) and Zilla at area 51.
Any thoughts and ideas about that matchup?
(BTW, I am very new to this place, please be nice to me about. Take care. This is my first ever post here too.)
Welcome to Toho Kingdom

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Jugglusjuggler89 wrote:Union Mechagodzilla Gunhed and MGR-IIND vs. Gyaos (Heisei) and Zilla at area 51.
Any thoughts and ideas about that matchup?
Well hi there!
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Jugglusjuggler89 wrote: (BTW, I am very new to this place, please be nice to me about. Take care. This is my first ever post here too.)

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Ralph vs Great Ape Goku

Reptar vs Reptilicus

Redman vs Great Ape Vegeta

Mechagodzilla (RPO) vs Acacius

Shin Godzilla vs Annin, Diablo, Kumasogami, Desghidorah, Doppleganger Demon, and Black Tyrannosaurus

Godzilla (2001) vs Doppleganger Demon, Gamoni, Dire Miralis, Igno, and Surtur

Sea Dragon Leviathan vs Sharktopus vs Mega Shark vs Ebirah

Godzilla (Marvel, Mutation) vs Godzilla (Monsterverse, Dagon) vs Gigantis

Grimlock vs T-rex (FF)
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Jugglusjuggler89
Ronin

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Jugglusjuggler89 wrote: (BTW, I am very new to this place, please be nice to me about. Take care. This is my first ever post here too.)
General Kenobi....
PS: just made some edits to my brawl idea and made some minor changes and omissions (dropped MGR-IIND, but I would love to use him next time, and made it far more clear what Gyaos that I wanted to use. Otherwise, Everything else is still the exact same match as before. Thank you everyone for say hi to me! That means a lot to me! You dudes are all very awesome and cool people. and I'd love to be friends with you all, if you want to do that. I'm fine with it.)
Last edited by Jugglusjuggler89 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Jugglusjuggler89 wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
General Kenobi....
PS: just made some edits to my brawl idea and made some minor changes and omissions (dropped MGR-IIND, but I would love to use him next time, and made it far more clear what Gyaos that I wanted to use. Otherwise, Everything else is still the exact same match as before. Thank you everyone for say hi to me! That means a lot to me! You dudes are all very awesome and cool people. and I'd love to be friends with you all, if you want to do that. I'm fine with it.)
Well, Person-I-Don't-Know, I'm sure you'll have a good time around here.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Zetton vs Kemur Man

Barugon, Gyaos (Showa), Jiger, Viras, Guiron, Zigra, and Powered Gyaos vs Anguirus (Millenium), Rodan (Millenium), King Caesar (Millenium), Zilla, Kamacuras (Millenium), Kumonga (Millenium), Ebirah (Millenium), Hedorah (Millenium), Gigan (Millenium), and Monster X
Arena: Earth
Plot: The Xiliens have conquered Earth, subjugating humanity. They rule unopposed by any forces upon Earth itself, but one day, another alien arrives seeking conquest. Zanon attacks with his own beasts of war, igniting battles all across the planet over its dominion.

Zorah Magdoros vs Rodan (Legendary)
Plot: Seeking a new home, the fire demon discovers a volcano that he thinks shall suit him. Until he goes to roost there, and gets a rude awakening when his new home gets up and starts attacking him.

Laviente vs Zilla, Skeetra, Crustaceous Rex, and King Cobra
Arena: Site Omega
Plot: H.E.A.T. is called out to investigate repeating tremors at Site Omega, threatening make the kaiju housed there leave. Their investigation soon reveals a whole new kaiju, a colossal, serpentine creature, slumbering beneath. Unfortunately for them, it awakens, deeply hungry.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Someone make a match where two monsters in their human size are fighting each other inside Unicron’s body, while Unicron is fighting a giant monster.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Kryat Dragon, Rancor & Zillo Beast vs Godzilla (Legendary)
Story: The Empire or First Order gets intel that King Ghidorah is sealed in ice on Earth and send their military forces and three Kaiju that they have captured and enslaved onto the planet. When they get to Ghidorah, they encounter the planet's alpha predator, who must make sure that King Ghidorah is not released.

SoggyNoodles2016

Dada vs Rouge Titan
Arena: The Wall (Anime or Film)

Due to their unique physiology, a Dada agent is sent to the AoT dimension to capture Titans as specimens. When it stumbles across Eren, the Titan Shifter must take on this surreal foe to prevent a horrible fate.

RIP Evan.

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

Alduin vs Talos
Plot: When Alduin shows up to destroy Skyrim and her people, the Stormcloaks call upon Talos to guide them. They weren't prepared for Talos to actually appear, and this Talos looked a lot different to the one they prayed to. Still, Alduin isn't gonna take any chances, and this Talos still wants to fight.
Last edited by fanofstuff on Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jugglusjuggler89
Ronin

My request is this match right here: Godzilla (Millennium '02) & Godzilla Junior & Minilla ('04) & Mothra (2001) & Mothra Leo (1996) & Rodan (Heisei) & Litra & Gamera (Heisei '99) & Toto & Bujin (Daimajin Kanon) & Manda ('04) & King Caesar ('04) & Sanda & Frankenstein & Ultraman (B type) & Kamen Rider 1 (Power up mode is used here. No size increase.) & King Kong (American '05) & Little Kong & & Baragon (2001) & Anguirus (2001) & Varan (2001) & Gomora(EX Form)& Union MechaGodzilla & MGR-IInd & Gunhed & SMG-IInd & Gunhed & four AV-98 Ingram Units. All fighting together Against Bagan (1990) & Grand King Ghidorah & Gigan (2004) & Kelbeam & Goldras & Galberos & Gyaos (Heisei) & Gaira (Showa) & Gargorgon & Ghost Godzilla & Garasharp & Mecha Gomora & Zedus & Zilla (who summons his offspring to help him.) & Jirass & Gomess & neo Pandon. The fight starts on Skull island ('76) at sunset and moves onto Site Omega the morning after. It again moves to Infant island (Heisei) this time at night. It then moves to Area 51 for the Mecha units that aren't the AV-98 Ingram (such as Gunhed and Union MechaGodzilla) first appear protecting and defending the base and surrounding area from the Gyaos horde, before it moves into the area of Salt lake City, Utah at day time. It now moves yet again to Tokyo, Japan and Janjira at night time, where the Japanese capital and pripyat, respectively, are now both heavily damaged and the surrounding the greater Tokyo area and have now become very wide reaching exclusion zones and ever larger ghost towns. As a result of the disaster and trillions of dollars in property damage and disaster relief efforts along with the numerous and unmeasurable amount of lives lost during the fight, the Japanese government have now begun the process of relocating the Nation's Capital City from Tokyo to Osaka, beginning to implement defense strategies exactly like Tokyo-III such as gun turrets defending the city and area around it. This is where the next and final match Will Take place near at night time. That is all for now. Thank you.

Added in 1 minute 17 seconds:
Bujin VS. Gekido-Jin.
Arena: Odo Island.
the fight is set at night.
Thoughts and Ideas?
Last edited by Jugglusjuggler89 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Zaigorg, Demagaa, Golza, and Antlar vs Anguirus (Millenium), Rodan (Millenium), King Caesar (Millenium), Zilla, Ebirah (Millenium), Kamacuras (Millenium), Kumonga (Millenium), Hedorah (Millenium), Gigan (Millenium), and Monster X

Plot: The Xiliens have conquered humanity, slaying the guardians and claiming Earth as their own. Rather than live in servitude to their new overlords, a rebel group has unleashed an ancient demon, fully aware of the consequences should it triumph.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Godzilla (Showa), Anguirus (Showa), Rodan (Showa), Varan, Mothra (Showa), Manda, King Ghidorah (Showa), Baragon (Showa), Kumonga (Showa), and Gorosaurus vs Anguirus (Millenium), Rodan (Millenium), King Caesar (Millenium), Zilla, Ebirah (Millenium), Kamacuras (Millenium), Kumonga (Millenium), Hedorah (Millenium), Gigan (Millenium), and Monster X vs Minilla (Showa), Mothra (Millenium), Godzilla (Heisei), Kiryu, Godzilla (Hanna-Barbara), Godzuki, Megazord, Gamera (Heisei), Kong (Legendary) and Rodan (Heisei)

The Xilliens, having conquered Earth and now living in the lap of luxury, decide one Earth isn't enough. Using the Dimension Tide, they break into another universe. To their surprise however, this is a planet conquered by ANOTHER alien race. The two soon got into a war with their kaiju army, threatening both worlds. Both Earth's only hope is the two monsters ignored/spared by the Army assembling a group of heroes though the same portals

Godzilla (Millenium, 2000), Anguirus (Showa), Rodan (Heisei), Mothra (Heisei), Varan, Baragon (2001), Jet Jaguar and King Caesar (Millenium) vs Mechagodzilla (Anime), Kiryu, Mechagodzilla (Heisei), Mechagodzilla (Showa), Mecha King Ghidorah, MOGUERA, and Gigan

Years after the Crystal Incursion, the Earth Defenders must come to save the Earth during a time of crisis once again, as a crashed spaceship unleashes a new nanometal monster that quickly takes over the remains of two of the Vortaaks weapons and nearly all of the GDF.

Added in 8 minutes 52 seconds:
King Ghidorah (Anime) vs Galactus

The two get into a slapfight over who gets to eat Earth first.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kongzilla vs Mechani-Kong, Peguila, and Maguma
Arena: Antarctica
Plot: Enraged by his repeated failures to obtain Element X, Dr. Who enlists the aid of a mad scientist to create a clone of Kong to mine the material. When an unapproved addition to the genetic material creates a new, terrifying lifeform, Who must utilize his mighty machine along with two Arctic kaiju it had previously hypnotized to avoid utter destruction.

Raznid vs Godzilla Earth

Gigantic Unloader Barga vs Knifehead

Gipsy Danger vs Erginus

Cerebulon vs The Nameless

King Mogaru vs Godzilla (Legendary)

Lord Varklops vs King Ghidorah (Legendary)

Rogue Titan vs Nergigante

Tiamat vs Utsuno Ikusagami

Behemoth vs Kong (American 05)
KWCE Administrator

Jugglusjuggler89
Ronin

Another fight idea of mine: Ultraman Nexus vs. Godzilla (2001). Arena: Osaka,japan. it's set at night. thoughts or ideas? that's all folks.
Resized Image