The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
kaijufanforever
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby kaijufanforever » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:50 pm

KaijuX wrote:^ To be fair, that match still portrayed him as a threat; he was just the lesser of two evils in that case. What he's asking is if Stay Puft could be more heroic. As far as I'm concerned, if it's part of official material and can be proven, I'm fine with it.

sorry bout the really late response, but yes, Stay Puff being a good guy is official in the cartoon along with Slimer. also, Stay Puff could talk in some of his appearances

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2980
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:59 pm

You know what we need? A Birdon match for next year’s Thanksgiving.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby kaijufanforever » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:20 pm

soulgodzilla wrote:You know what we need? A Birdon match for next year’s Thanksgiving.

well I did write down on my list of possible matches Birdon vs Stay Puff, so I'll start on that when I get the chance

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2980
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:30 pm

kaijufanforever wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:You know what we need? A Birdon match for next year’s Thanksgiving.

well I did write down on my list of possible matches Birdon vs Stay Puff, so I'll start on that when I get the chance

Sounds interesting
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby kaijufanforever » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:45 pm

soulgodzilla wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:You know what we need? A Birdon match for next year’s Thanksgiving.

well I did write down on my list of possible matches Birdon vs Stay Puff, so I'll start on that when I get the chance

Sounds interesting

thank you

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5378
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:10 pm

Just as a super friendly reminder, I'd like to have all submissions for March of the Baragons in before either the middle of or the end of February, 2020. ;) So if you have any in the docks, get 'em done! :D
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2980
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:33 am

KaijuX wrote:Just as a super friendly reminder, I'd like to have all submissions for March of the Baragons in before either the middle of or the end of February, 2020. ;) So if you have any in the docks, get 'em done! :D

Aw fudgesicles, I still need to come up with an idea for a match! :freak:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2485
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Titan

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:43 am

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:Just as a super friendly reminder, I'd like to have all submissions for March of the Baragons in before either the middle of or the end of February, 2020. ;) So if you have any in the docks, get 'em done! :D

Aw fudgesicles, I still need to come up with an idea for a match! :freak:


Just have all the Baragons in a battle royale man!


Return to “K.W.C.E. (Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kiryu2012 and 1 guest