The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Hmmm... we need more Syfy monsters. Pump up the sizes of monsters like Sharktopus and Dinocroc to the kaiju scale and we'll really have a ball going.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

I love the new cards! :huge:

I’m surprise that three monsters I mention in the “If You Can Add Any Monster to KWCE” topic have made it into the roster.

I'm also surprise that Nancy Archer and Col. Glenn Manning are in the roster. It will be interesting to read about a giant human fighting a giant monster.

I notices 1954 Godzilla is in the roster. I do have a old match with him in it, but I would need to do some editing before I can submit it.

As a fan of Power Rangers, I’m happy to see we get to use PR Zords and Monsters in the KWCE.

Keep up the good work, KaijuX and TitanoGoji16. :D
Last edited by Venom 2009 on Wed May 31, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Don't give me all the credit; the majority you stated were made by TitanoGoji16. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

KaijuX wrote:Don't give me all the credit; the majority you stated were made by TitanoGoji16. ;)
Ok, got it fix. ;)

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I just noticed GMK Godzilla was added. Can't wait to see Golza, Silvagon, and Neosaurus's cards.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

For anyone still tuning in, got new updates people! :D Much kudos to TitanGoji for the help!
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

What exactly is the criteria for monsters being put on the roster? Some of them seem rather odd and random, are they simply there just because someone requested them? Not that I'm insulting that process or the people who requested them, I saw a few odd monsters I asked for on the roster too, I'm just wondering.
Edit: Also I like the new additions to the roster. They're good.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:What exactly is the criteria for monsters being put on the roster? Some of them seem rather odd and random, are they simply there just because someone requested them? Not that I'm insulting that process or the people who requested them, I saw a few odd monsters I asked for on the roster too, I'm just wondering.
Well, mostly since TG has a decent amount of free time, he just kinda makes cards and rolls with it. I don't have an opposition, since it's sort of what I look for in the KWCE; nearly anything goes, imo. Keyword being nearly. :lol:

Pair of kings.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Oh dear. It looks like another match of Kaijunator's is gonna be on the back burner for a while.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I guess you could call this the "Ultra Asylum" wave.

I'm hoping Hannah Barbera Godzilla leaves the candidates section. :)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

UltimateDitto wrote:I guess you could call this the "Ultra Asylum" wave.

I'm hoping Hannah Barbera Godzilla leaves the candidates section. :)
Candidates section means they have the ability to move into Veterans. So like they COULD or WOULD be applicable, but certain circumstances will prevent them from moving into that section. Now of course some of the monsters CAN move from Candidate to Veteran, and even some Expanded can move into Candidates (as is the case of [the] Eva[s] and Sachiel, in thanks to the City Shrouded in Darkness game), but if those restrictions are set in place, I wouldn't expect HB Goji or ShinGoji to move into Veterans at all.

Pair of kings.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:Oh dear. It looks like another match of Kaijunator's is gonna be on the back burner for a while.
Are you talking about Rodan vs Maga Bassar? If so I haven't even begun writing it. I'm currently doing Desghidorah vs M.O.G.U.E.R.A. and Jet Jaguar for the regular KWC.

All of my matches are put on the back burner instantly lol.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

KaijuX wrote: Candidates section means they have the ability to move into Veterans. So like they COULD or WOULD be applicable, but certain circumstances will prevent them from moving into that section. Now of course some of the monsters CAN move from Candidate to Veteran, and even some Expanded can move into Candidates (as is the case of [the] Eva[s] and Sachiel, in thanks to the City Shrouded in Darkness game), but if those restrictions are set in place, I wouldn't expect HB Goji or ShinGoji to move into Veterans at all.
Oh, I thought the candidate section were for monsters that were being considered for KWCE and we weren't allowed to write matches with them yet.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:What exactly is the criteria for monsters being put on the roster? Some of them seem rather odd and random, are they simply there just because someone requested them? Not that I'm insulting that process or the people who requested them, I saw a few odd monsters I asked for on the roster too, I'm just wondering.
Believe it or not, I've only ever skimmed the "If You Could Add Any Monster" thread once or twice and have never actually used it for inspiration for new cards. It's pretty much just been me sitting there, thinking "Hmm, that giant monster exists. I should make a card for them."

Just out of curiosity, which monsters seem odd and random to you?
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Edit: Also I like the new additions to the roster. They're good.
Heh, thanks. Glad people are liking them so far.
KaijuX wrote:since TG has a decent amount of free time, he just kinda makes cards and rolls with it. I don't have an opposition, since it's sort of what I look for in the KWCE; nearly anything goes, imo.
Excellent! Time for a giant, two-headed Kermit the Frog with candy cane-shooting machine guns for arms!
KaijuX wrote:Keyword being nearly.
Oh. >_>
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Just out of curiosity, which monsters seem odd and random to you?

I just want to clarify, I'm not saying random to mean bad, just unexpected. Anyway...
Nancy Archer, Glenn Manning, Big Man Japan... actually, upon going over the roster again, there's not nearly as many as I thought. There's quite a few obscure ones, but that doesn't inherently make them unexpected or random. The only odd one I saw that I requested was Negadon, and that's just because how obscure it is, though I'm honestly not sure if it is obscure.
Anyway, ignore my nitpicking, you did a great job with the cards, I look forward to more in the future.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Would anyone be opposed to a KWCE roster statistics thread?

I ♡ Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Why is the Giant Gila Monster so small? Jesus Christ, buff the poor boy up a bit so he stands a chance.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Birdman wrote:Why is the Giant Gila Monster so small? Jesus Christ, buff the poor boy up a bit so he stands a chance.
To be fair, none of the KWCE stuff has really been updated yet. Plus, I didn't really touch the Gila Monster, so that's technically not in my control. XD

Pair of kings.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!

New match, folks! ;) King Ghidorah (Millennium), Mothra (2004) and Baragon vs. Orochi (Heisei)!
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=26800

Pair of kings.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

KaijuX wrote: Candidates section means they have the ability to move into Veterans. So like they COULD or WOULD be applicable, but certain circumstances will prevent them from moving into that section.
So what exactly is stopping Burtannus from entering the KWC?

I ♡ Image