The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
User avatar
HillyHulk
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:46 am

Where exactly do these fights go, if I may ask?
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
GodzillavsZilla
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2855
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 am
Location: somewhere riding on Anguirus

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby GodzillavsZilla » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:22 am

HillyHulk wrote:Where exactly do these fights go, if I may ask?

If you're talking about where to send ones you've written, you PM it to KaijuX or Shippersdreamer. If you want to know where the matches are posted, they're on the forums (this sub-forum to be exact).
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:

On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary poop though if it is just scratches.


Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

User avatar
HillyHulk
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:11 am

I want to do a fight with Master Vile, but I don't know his magical capabilities and no website I found gave sufficient data. Does anybody mind telling me his magic abilities?
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
godjacob
Yojimbo
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby godjacob » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:17 am

His magic stuff is vague from what I can tell.

He knows various spells. None specifically listed, all I found is that he is a master sorcerer. His staff can shoot energy blasts, he can spit up eggs that hatch monsters, he can teleport and grow giant at will.

My guess is he can do everything Rita can do and more. But hard to find the specifics.

User avatar
HillyHulk
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:15 am

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller
Posts: 1955
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:50 pm

godjacob wrote:His magic stuff is vague from what I can tell.

He knows various spells. None specifically listed, all I found is that he is a master sorcerer. His staff can shoot energy blasts, he can spit up eggs that hatch monsters, he can teleport and grow giant at will.

My guess is he can do everything Rita can do and more. But hard to find the specifics.


That's pretty much it. The show never really got into detail about exactly what his powers were and how they worked, only that he was a far more experienced evil doer and magic user than Rita and Zedd were. Here are some videos that should be able to help. They're not the best quality, but oh well.











From these you should have a decent idea of what Vile's capable of. Going off of this, you can probably get a little creative with his magic and have him do stuff he didn't do in the show, as long as it's not completely out of the realm of possibility and it doesn't break the match.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

User avatar
HillyHulk
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:29 pm

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
godjacob wrote:His magic stuff is vague from what I can tell.

He knows various spells. None specifically listed, all I found is that he is a master sorcerer. His staff can shoot energy blasts, he can spit up eggs that hatch monsters, he can teleport and grow giant at will.

My guess is he can do everything Rita can do and more. But hard to find the specifics.


That's pretty much it. The show never really got into detail about exactly what his powers were and how they worked, only that he was a far more experienced evil doer and magic user than Rita and Zedd were. Here are some videos that should be able to help. They're not the best quality, but oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKHa-7skPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5ax2BCMiI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7wPHORED_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwek8Yvulyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANwafmpBQQ

From these you should have a decent idea of what Vile's capable of. Going off of this, you can probably get a little creative with his magic and have him do stuff he didn't do in the show, as long as it's not completely out of the realm of possibility and it doesn't break the match.

Okay, so from what I can see (apart from energy bolts from the staff, teleportation, and creating monsters from eggs), he can manipulate his environment (based on the lunar eclipse and tremors) has darkness empowerment powers (based on his monster getting strong from it, it seems logical he too would get stronger from those conditions), and can replicate others powers until sufficiently weakened (again, based on his monster). That about cover it?

Added in 2 minutes 24 seconds:
Wait, does that make any sense? I just started having doubts after thinking about it.
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
Nagoda
Interpol Agent
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:49 am
Location: Trapped in a white void as a chibi.
Contact:

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby Nagoda » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:37 pm

You should probably take the videos out of the quote. I believe there was some rule about quoting Videos and pictures.
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

User avatar
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller
Posts: 1955
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:52 am

HillyHulk wrote:Okay, so from what I can see (apart from energy bolts from the staff, teleportation, and creating monsters from eggs), he can manipulate his environment (based on the lunar eclipse and tremors) has darkness empowerment powers (based on his monster getting strong from it, it seems logical he too would get stronger from those conditions), and can replicate others powers until sufficiently weakened (again, based on his monster). That about cover it?

Added in 2 minutes 24 seconds:
Wait, does that make any sense? I just started having doubts after thinking about it.


No, I'd say that's a decent summarization. The only thing I'd suggest leaving off his power list is the ability to mimic other characters' abilities - That's specifically Globber's shtick. The environment manipulation and darkness empowerment definitely work, though. His Kakuranger counterpart, Daimaou, displayed some additional powers that weren't used in MMPR. I'll have to rewatch the Sentai episodes so I can recollect his other powers and either recount them here or add them to his roster card.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

User avatar
HillyHulk
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:17 am

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:Okay, so from what I can see (apart from energy bolts from the staff, teleportation, and creating monsters from eggs), he can manipulate his environment (based on the lunar eclipse and tremors) has darkness empowerment powers (based on his monster getting strong from it, it seems logical he too would get stronger from those conditions), and can replicate others powers until sufficiently weakened (again, based on his monster). That about cover it?

Added in 2 minutes 24 seconds:
Wait, does that make any sense? I just started having doubts after thinking about it.


No, I'd say that's a decent summarization. The only thing I'd suggest leaving off his power list is the ability to mimic other characters' abilities - That's specifically Globber's shtick. The environment manipulation and darkness empowerment definitely work, though. His Kakuranger counterpart, Daimaou, displayed some additional powers that weren't used in MMPR. I'll have to rewatch the Sentai episodes so I can recollect his other powers and either recount them here or add them to his roster card.

Okay, I'll take a quick look at that.

Added in 5 hours 16 minutes 26 seconds:
Okay, I'm confused on what to do. My fight got accepted, so does that mean I make it its own topic or wait for the higher ups to post it?
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
GodzillavsZilla
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2855
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 am
Location: somewhere riding on Anguirus

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby GodzillavsZilla » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:35 pm

HillyHulk wrote:Okay, I'm confused on what to do. My fight got accepted, so does that mean I make it its own topic or wait for the higher ups to post it?

Just wait for KaijuX to post it.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:

On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary poop though if it is just scratches.


Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

User avatar
HillyHulk
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:37 pm

^ Okay, thank you for clearing that up for me.

Added in 4 hours 49 minutes 17 seconds:
HillyHulk wrote:
TitanoGoji16 wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:Okay, so from what I can see (apart from energy bolts from the staff, teleportation, and creating monsters from eggs), he can manipulate his environment (based on the lunar eclipse and tremors) has darkness empowerment powers (based on his monster getting strong from it, it seems logical he too would get stronger from those conditions), and can replicate others powers until sufficiently weakened (again, based on his monster). That about cover it?

Added in 2 minutes 24 seconds:
Wait, does that make any sense? I just started having doubts after thinking about it.


No, I'd say that's a decent summarization. The only thing I'd suggest leaving off his power list is the ability to mimic other characters' abilities - That's specifically Globber's shtick. The environment manipulation and darkness empowerment definitely work, though. His Kakuranger counterpart, Daimaou, displayed some additional powers that weren't used in MMPR. I'll have to rewatch the Sentai episodes so I can recollect his other powers and either recount them here or add them to his roster card.

Okay, I'll take a quick look at that.

Added in 5 hours 16 minutes 26 seconds:
Okay, I'm confused on what to do. My fight got accepted, so does that mean I make it its own topic or wait for the higher ups to post it?
Darn thing connected itself to this post without me wanting it to. When I said "my match got accepted", I meant my King Kong vs Indoraptor fight, not the Master Vile one. I haven't started on that one yet. I just wanted to clarify... in a way that made it unclear in the first place, I just realized.

Added in 1 day 13 hours 58 minutes 23 seconds:
So, if kaiju get retired from K.W.C (like Godzillasaurus), does that mean they can't be used either?
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 5527
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:37 am

Nope! Retired K.W.C. combatants can still be used in the K.W.C.E.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
HillyHulk
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:55 pm

Where did that second form of Godzilla Junior come from?
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2351
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:29 pm

HillyHulk wrote:Where did that second form of Godzilla Junior come from?

Godzilla Island.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
HillyHulk
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:58 am

With Ganimes and Kamoebas now along the veterans, I have to say that it's too early to call them "veterans" when the were just added to K.W.C. They should be considered rookies (how that would be evaluated, I don't know).

Added in 5 days 2 hours 23 minutes 20 seconds:
If I use the Pokemon, can I use their shiny versions?
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller
Posts: 1955
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:31 pm

"Veterans" just means they're members of the actual KWC roster.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

User avatar
HillyHulk
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:47 pm

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Veterans" just means they're members of the actual KWC roster.

Oh, so we're not using the literal definitions. That makes more sense.
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2351
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:43 pm

That also brings another question, are we able to have Ultraman and Ultraseven become Ultraman Dark and Ultraseven Dark?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 4988
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Contact:

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:06 am

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Dark version of Ultraman and Seven are because of Belial, right? If that be the case, then I don't see the harm.
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX


Return to “K.W.C.E. (Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest