The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by HillyHulk »

I was thinking of making a thread for the K.W.C.E, so what are the rules for that.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

HillyHulk wrote:I was thinking of making a thread for the K.W.C.E, so what are the rules for that.
What kind of thread do you want to make?
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:I was thinking of making a thread for the K.W.C.E, so what are the rules for that.
What kind of thread do you want to make?
Since we can't write O.C kaiju/monsters, I thought of making a thread based on making O.C kaiju (including how one would change specific kaiju or how they would make certain kaiju that were scrapped without detail as to who they are since those are the rules). I would try to add it to the fanfiction topic, but O.Cs in of themselves aren't fanfiction.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

...If we can't use original monsters in the KWCE, why would we need a KWCE thread about original monsters? Unless I'm missing something?
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I thought it was a good idea to hear the ideas of others without breaking the rules about having that kind of thing in actual K.W.C battles.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

that seems more like a fan fiction "Show off your OC Kaiju" topic rather then a KWCE topic, TBH.

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

New update: after further discussion with Greyshot, MUTO Prime will be its own character. To fit with this, MUTO Prime now has her own card. ;)

KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

So, what are the rules on IDW Godzilla’s form from the end of Rulers of Earth? The red one he used to kill Magita, which apparently he got from the rest of the kaiju giving him their power? Does he need specifically those kaiju to attain that?
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

can Gezora come in pairs, like in the KWC?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:So, what are the rules on IDW Godzilla’s form from the end of Rulers of Earth? The red one he used to kill Magita, which apparently he got from the rest of the kaiju giving him their power? Does he need specifically those kaiju to attain that?
I don't think so. It seems like just large amounts of life energy is needed to power that specific attack, or just massive amounts of energy in general.
kaijufanforever wrote:can Gezora come in pairs, like in the KWC?
[nearly] all things in the KWC apply to the KWCE. So yes.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

KaijuX wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:So, what are the rules on IDW Godzilla’s form from the end of Rulers of Earth? The red one he used to kill Magita, which apparently he got from the rest of the kaiju giving him their power? Does he need specifically those kaiju to attain that?
I don't think so. It seems like just large amounts of life energy is needed to power that specific attack, or just massive amounts of energy in general.
kaijufanforever wrote:can Gezora come in pairs, like in the KWC?
[nearly] all things in the KWC apply to the KWCE. So yes.
thank you

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

What are the rules for monsters using their Atari powers in the KWCE? Still the same as stated in the FAQ, or no limits?
KWCE Administrator

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:What are the rules for monsters using their Atari powers in the KWCE? Still the same as stated in the FAQ, or no limits?
Kinda. The more energy-based attacks (like Megalon's Arc Energy and magnetic vortex) you can use as depicted. However, the more physical-oriented attacks (like Godzilla's jumping helicopter tail) are off limits.

Pair of kings.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

KaijuX wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:What are the rules for monsters using their Atari powers in the KWCE? Still the same as stated in the FAQ, or no limits?
Kinda. The more energy-based attacks (like Megalon's Arc Energy and magnetic vortex) you can use as depicted. However, the more physical-oriented attacks (like Godzilla's jumping helicopter tail) are off limits.
wait, what :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

kaijufanforever wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
Ever played any of the Atari-Pipeworks video games? ;) Jump and X / B / Circle (I think), depending on the version you got.

Pair of kings.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

KaijuX wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:
KaijuX wrote: Kinda. The more energy-based attacks (like Megalon's Arc Energy and magnetic vortex) you can use as depicted. However, the more physical-oriented attacks (like Godzilla's jumping helicopter tail) are off limits.
Ever played any of the Atari-Pipeworks video games? ;) Jump and X / B / Circle (I think), depending on the version you got.
sadly, I do not own any of those games yet

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Hey, so, apparently Part 1 of the Roster has been blocked by Imgur with the message "This page may contain erotic or adult imagery. You'll need to sign in if you still want to view it." I mean, I know Godzilla is sexy and all, but... :P
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:Hey, so, apparently Part 1 of the Roster has been blocked by Imgur with the message "This page may contain erotic or adult imagery. You'll need to sign in if you still want to view it." I mean, I know Godzilla is sexy and all, but... :P
Yeah, I noticed that too. Weird.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

That's unusual... Tried doing what I could, but couldn't get anything working. Best I did was "show mature content," but there's nothing on the main page itself that could be of any use. Worst case scenario, I'll have to compile all the cards into another slot and go from there.

Pair of kings.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:Hey, so, apparently Part 1 of the Roster has been blocked by Imgur with the message "This page may contain erotic or adult imagery. You'll need to sign in if you still want to view it." I mean, I know Godzilla is sexy and all, but... :P
First off... :eh: gross.
Second off, yeah, that happened to the second part too. Did we add Kinky Kong like that one guy asked for?