The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

UltimateDitto wrote:
KaijuX wrote: Candidates section means they have the ability to move into Veterans. So like they COULD or WOULD be applicable, but certain circumstances will prevent them from moving into that section.
So what exactly is stopping Burtannus from entering the KWC?
Lack of a 3D model.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I thought they had to look realistic, to mesh with suits and models.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

UltimateDitto wrote:I thought they had to look realistic, to mesh with suits and models.
Well, to be fair, can't you tell the difference between that of an X-Plus figure and a suit? It's kind of the same thing, really. As long as the style isn't super stylized and represents the original material solidly, then 3D models work fine.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Are we allowed to ask for a match to be sent back before it gets uploaded so that it can be edited/fixed up? I know it's not allowed with the normal KWC, just wanted to check if it's the same here.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Are we allowed to ask for a match to be sent back before it gets uploaded so that it can be edited/fixed up? I know it's not allowed with the normal KWC, just wanted to check if it's the same here.
Editing is all right. Just send it to me via notes and I'm good. ;)
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

^ Thanks, got it. I don't think the changes I wanted to make could be done that way, as admittedly my "edits" were going to be entire new portions, but still it's good info for the future. Any edits I'd make would be minor errors that I figure you'll notice and fix.
So uh, don't rmind me.
KWCE Administrator

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

New update once again--this time, in the Candidates section! Hope ya'll enjoy it, and kudos to TG for the cards! Lain, I think you'll be happy with one of them. ;)

Pair of kings.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The computer I'm using isn't loading the pics of the new additions. Who are the new characters?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Hell yeah! Balkzardan is in!
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Birdman wrote:The computer I'm using isn't loading the pics of the new additions. Who are the new characters?
Gunhed, the seven monsters Godzilla: Trading Battle, Sea Baragon, Machine-G, and King Godzilla.

Anyway, I love all the additions, especially King Godzilla. Definitely using him in the future.
KWCE Administrator

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

I just noticed that Zone Fighter and Kumasogami don't actually have cards. Does this mean we can't use them?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

He's probably holding off on the bio for the former until I can complete his move list.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:the six monsters Godzilla: Trading Battle
There were only six, never seven from that game. :lol:
fanofstuff wrote:I just noticed that Zone Fighter and Kumasogami don't actually have cards. Does this mean we can't use them?
...SH--
Birdman wrote:He's probably holding off on the bio for the former until I can complete his move list.
I do understand that the one on TK currently is inaccurate, so I'll probably need an updated version. That said, the fact that ZF and Kumasogami aren't on there is a hiccup on my part; I will get to that as soon as I can. Though I could have sworn I did them... Huh.

Pair of kings.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

So, with the release of the second Skull island: the birth of kong comic book, i think that we should get Adult Kong and Queen Kong skins for kong, and the ability to work in tribes.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Whew, been a while since I've last done some significant work myself... But I've made a very TITANic update today!... Kill me. :lol:

Rogue, Armored, Colossal, Female, Jaw, and Beast have been added to the roster. Both the anime and movie versions of the Walls have been added to Arenas.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Whew, been a while since I've last done some significant work myself... But I've made a very TITANic update today!... Kill me. :lol:

Rogue, Armored, Colossal, Female, Jaw, and Beast have been added to the roster. Both the anime and movie versions of the Walls have been added to Arenas.
I personally feel that the Titans are a bit too big. I thought they were gonna be around either Frankenstien's or Sanda's height, not 90 meters tall.

Also, at last we can use the anime versions of the Titans!
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I personally would bump then down to the low eighties, except for maybe armored, jaw, and beast :)
Cool additions overall :D
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:I personally would bump then down to the low eighties, except for maybe armored, jaw, and beast :)
In my opinion, I'd say make Rogue and Armored about the same height as Gaira. Female can be as tall as Frankenstien, Jaw can be either 50 or 40 meters tall since it is smaller from what I've heard of, Beast can be at least as tall as Sanda. And Colossal I guess could either stay his height or be 120 meters tall.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

The heights you see for the Titans now are sorta kinda part of the Updated versions which I haven't gotten around to yet. There's going to be an update to the KWC (and by extension the KWCE Veterans) in terms of stats, so everyone is going to be rearranged to be bigger. If if they seem a pinch big now, just give it time.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:The heights you see for the Titans now are sorta kinda part of the Updated versions which I haven't gotten around to yet. There's going to be an update to the KWC (and by extension the KWCE Veterans) in terms of stats, so everyone is going to be rearranged to be bigger. If if they seem a pinch big now, just give it time.
So someone like Baragon or Varan are gonna be bigger?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....