The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Ultraman Dark and Seven Dark were created by some upset dad using their unpainted vinyl figures with a dark DX toy.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:Ultraman Dark and Seven Dark were created by some upset dad using their unpainted vinyl figures with a dark DX toy.
That I’m aware of, but I was just wondering if we could use them after they’ve been corrupted by someome like Ultraman Belial.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

That's not how Belial's corruption works. It just turns their eyes red.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:That's not how Belial's corruption works. It just turns their eyes red.
Oh, well, what other ways could we have Ultraman and Ultraseven turn into their dark forms aside from daddy issues?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

That's it. Unless you wanna try some Orb Dark scenanigans, but he's a completely separate character to Orb, where Ultraman and Ultraman Dark are one and the same.

Alternatively, you could just have someone else use a Dark Dummy Spark to summon them.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:That's it. Unless you wanna try some Orb Dark scenanigans, but he's a completely separate character to Orb, where Ultraman and Ultraman Dark are one and the same.

Alternatively, you could just have someone else use a Dark Dummy Spark to summon them.
Ok, just questioning since I kinda find those dark forms cool looking. Wonder if someone would write Ultraman Dark & Ultraseven Dark Vs. Rei’s Gomora.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Barging in to say--new KWCE! And hey soulg, it's one of yours! :)

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=27998
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Barging in to say--new KWCE! And hey soulg, it's one of yours! :)

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=27998
Nice! And hey, it’s uploaded during Yogust! :)
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Going off the "no sending a match multiple times" rule, would sending a match I made that was turned down by K.W.C here break that rule or is that alright if the kaiju I used for it are in the roster?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Depends on why it was turned down.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Birdman wrote:Depends on why it was turned down.
I used Shin Godzilla and there are no intentions on adding him to the K.W.C roster. That's the reason I was told.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

HillyHulk wrote:
I used Shin Godzilla and there are no intentions on adding him to the K.W.C roster. That's the reason I was told.
They aren't going to? Damn It! :mad: I was just writing a KWC Shin match.

Anyways, Shin is a KWCE combatant, so their shouldn't be any problems. Guess I'll make that a KWCE match too. :roll:

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:
They aren't going to? Damn It! :mad: I was just writing a KWC Shin match.

Anyways, Shin is a KWCE combatant, so their shouldn't be any problems. Guess I'll make that a KWCE match too. :roll:
To be fair, I wasn’t looking forward for Shin Godzilla’s addition to the KWC, despite being my third favorite Godzilla.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

While we aren't taking Shin matches for the KWC, his fate for the KWC is... Undetermined. I won't go into specifics, but I think there's going to be something up and coming that might give him a chance. Key word being might. ;)

In the meantime, feel more than free to send Shin matches over to me if you want. I am going to be hosting a special first-time KWCE Monster Month known as "Shintember" and I am in desperate need of more Shin matches. My Verifier shippersdreamer is busy with school, so you can send your matches straight to me for the time being. :) Though it's entirely up to you if you want to send them in or not.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Oh wow. I'm gonna have to fix my laptop to see if I can finish my Shin match. It'd be awesome to be featured.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

KaijuX wrote:I am going to be hosting a special first-time KWCE Monster Month known as "Shintember" and I am in desperate need of more Shin matches.
Well shiitake I completely forgot about that :shock:
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

You know, I understand that monsters needed to get cut, and I ain't upset that we can't use them in a fight. That said, I do miss some of those monster cards. Sharktopus looked amazingly dumb and Megaloman's hair was to die for.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

fanofstuff wrote:You know, I understand that monsters needed to get cut, and I ain't upset that we can't use them in a fight. That said, I do miss some of those monster cards. Sharktopus looked amazingly dumb and Megaloman's hair was to die for.
Aye, I know there are plenty of monsters that have their own unique sensibilities and appeal. But having everyone was just not turning out well; especially with how large and out of control the options were becoming.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

And yet, Death Mwauthzyx is still here...
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
fanofstuff wrote:You know, I understand that monsters needed to get cut, and I ain't upset that we can't use them in a fight. That said, I do miss some of those monster cards. Sharktopus looked amazingly dumb and Megaloman's hair was to die for.
Aye, I know there are plenty of monsters that have their own unique sensibilities and appeal. But having everyone was just not turning out well; especially with how large and out of control the options were becoming.
Can’t there be other sections where we can have the cut out cards so that we can be aware of who’s who? And I wanna ask to give you a solution.

Since it can be a bit tiresome to scroll down the whole list of bio cards, what if we have the Veterans, Canidates, Expanded, Arena, Retired & April Fool bio cards seperated from the topics instead of sharing one?

Added in 2 minutes 51 seconds:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:And yet, Death Mwauthzyx is still here...
Not to mention Giant Octopus, Indoraptor and THEM!.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....