The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by kaijufanforever »

KaijuX wrote:^ To be fair, that match still portrayed him as a threat; he was just the lesser of two evils in that case. What he's asking is if Stay Puft could be more heroic. As far as I'm concerned, if it's part of official material and can be proven, I'm fine with it.
sorry bout the really late response, but yes, Stay Puff being a good guy is official in the cartoon along with Slimer. also, Stay Puff could talk in some of his appearances

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

You know what we need? A Birdon match for next year’s Thanksgiving.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

soulgodzilla wrote:You know what we need? A Birdon match for next year’s Thanksgiving.
well I did write down on my list of possible matches Birdon vs Stay Puff, so I'll start on that when I get the chance

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

kaijufanforever wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:You know what we need? A Birdon match for next year’s Thanksgiving.
well I did write down on my list of possible matches Birdon vs Stay Puff, so I'll start on that when I get the chance
Sounds interesting
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

soulgodzilla wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:
Sounds interesting
thank you

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Just as a super friendly reminder, I'd like to have all submissions for March of the Baragons in before either the middle of or the end of February, 2020. ;) So if you have any in the docks, get 'em done! :D
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Just as a super friendly reminder, I'd like to have all submissions for March of the Baragons in before either the middle of or the end of February, 2020. ;) So if you have any in the docks, get 'em done! :D
Aw fudgesicles, I still need to come up with an idea for a match! :freak:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:Just as a super friendly reminder, I'd like to have all submissions for March of the Baragons in before either the middle of or the end of February, 2020. ;) So if you have any in the docks, get 'em done! :D
Aw fudgesicles, I still need to come up with an idea for a match! :freak:
Just have all the Baragons in a battle royale man!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

So just to ask (As I browse the roster) how would one make a match with anime Ghidorah? He is an intangible "next dimension" being that can't be phased by attacks unlike say Cthulhu who can be attacked. I like the idea of using it for matches but no idea how'd you make things interesting with it.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Speaking of the roster. Is part 1 of the roster going to be “fix”, or are we going to have to login (or make an account) to Imgur to see the cards?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Just make an account. It's the best solution there is.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

godjacob wrote:So just to ask (As I browse the roster) how would one make a match with anime Ghidorah? He is an intangible "next dimension" being that can't be phased by attacks unlike say Cthulhu who can be attacked. I like the idea of using it for matches but no idea how'd you make things interesting with it.
the only thing I could see it is Anime KG pummeling an opponent till the bead/gem doohicky is destroyed

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

kaijufanforever wrote:
godjacob wrote:So just to ask (As I browse the roster) how would one make a match with anime Ghidorah? He is an intangible "next dimension" being that can't be phased by attacks unlike say Cthulhu who can be attacked. I like the idea of using it for matches but no idea how'd you make things interesting with it.
the only thing I could see it is Anime KG pummeling an opponent till the bead/gem doohicky is destroyed
Which is the issue. If you fight Anime KG you can't actually fight it, the other Kaiju's only chance is the off chance they kill whatever person is acting as the medium for it to enter the world.

If it was given a physical body that could could somehow hit by overcoming its defenses that would work. But as it stands Anime KG fights seem concerning in execution.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Anime KG would only really work in a story-driven match, as you’re right, direct one on one combat with him isn’t really possible.

Maybe someone like Darkseid or Galactus has some ability that could harm him without needing to destroy the gem, but I’m not really sure. The sheer number of combatants we have means that no one on the roster’s really “invincible”, but for Void Ghidorah it’s still super rare and would require a bit of stretching/guessing on the writer’s part.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

*cough cough Greeza cough cough*
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Honestly, this is why I want Anime Ghidorah. Way more fun to figure out how the other guy gets to lay a hit on him.

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

And now, at long last, let the KWCE Awards begin! Since it's Jan 1st for me. :P
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 48&t=29234

Pair of kings.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Random question. Since Minilla is a composite, is he Showa Godzilla's son or 2004 Godzilla's son?

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

godjacob wrote:Random question. Since Minilla is a composite, is he Showa Godzilla's son or 2004 Godzilla's son?
Given we can write him as Heisei's son in basic KWC, probably all of them

RIP Evan.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
godjacob wrote:Random question. Since Minilla is a composite, is he Showa Godzilla's son or 2004 Godzilla's son?
Given we can write him as Heisei's son in basic KWC, probably all of them
Okay fair enough. Though that feels weird given Heisei Godzilla has a son in Godzilla Jr. which is not the same thing as Minilla. But IDK I am not a writer.