Godzilla: The Planet Eater Speculation

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
Gojira18
EDF Instructor

Re: Godzilla: The Planet Eater Speculation

Post by Gojira18 »

Living Corpse wrote:
Gojira18 wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
TFS Godzilla: I think I'm gonna puke *Atomic Breath on enemy*
Hyper Spiral Ray!
Hyper what? BAM
Smoke clears, Mechagodzilla has a slight scorch mark on it's torso

Mechagodzilla: No seriously, hyper what?

Godzilla: Hyper Crap!

Mechagodzilla: That's what I thought.
Spacegodzilla: Gojira was nowhere near this strong when we fought on Earth! Could he be the legendary Super Godzilla??!!

MrGoji1999
Monarch Researcher

Post by MrGoji1999 »

Living Corpse wrote:
MrGoji1999 wrote:
Even if the third film turns out to be this amazing film that comes out of nowhere (no, this is not a Randy Orton reference :lol: ), the feeling that this trilogy is a wasted opportunity will still not go away.
Honestly if I had a choice between the 3 films we did get or just one anime film done by the same people who did the Hellsing Ultimate OVAs, I'd take the one film.

Tell me Godzilla and other monsters energy attacks would not look good with this coloring, and I'll show you a colorblind man. The blue fire in this series was amazing too.

A Godzilla anime done by Madhouse with a similar style to Hellsing Ultimate?

Now I have become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds- J. Robert Oppenheimer.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Hopefully in about a month from today part 3 will be on Netflix.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

MrGoji1999 wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
MrGoji1999 wrote:
Even if the third film turns out to be this amazing film that comes out of nowhere (no, this is not a Randy Orton reference :lol: ), the feeling that this trilogy is a wasted opportunity will still not go away.
Honestly if I had a choice between the 3 films we did get or just one anime film done by the same people who did the Hellsing Ultimate OVAs, I'd take the one film.

Tell me Godzilla and other monsters energy attacks would not look good with this coloring, and I'll show you a colorblind man. The blue fire in this series was amazing too.

A Godzilla anime done by Madhouse with a similar style to Hellsing Ultimate?

Take mine too!

"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)