- Interpol Agent
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:23 am
- Posts: 7962
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 am
- Location: The Planet Trade HQ
Follow me on Twitter, of you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:16 pm
- Posts: 1469
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:15 pm
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
- Yin-Yang Master
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 am
If you discover you have made a typo, *always* correct it.
Godzilla vs Kong: Kong won't die. He might win, he might lose, but he will survive.
1. If you don't want to be rude, *ask* me before you sig me.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest