Just to clear something up.

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
Medusa
Ronin

Re: Just to clear something up.

Post by Medusa »

I love Dagarah. He gets no love. He deserves more airtime and exposure.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

BlueGojira wrote:I know this is a minor post, and it easily could have been a reply on an already existing thread, but I've just wanted to say something about the; " TOP SECRET REPORT " that contains the names, dates, and information on several city attacks from mostly obscure monsters. I'm afraid a lot of people will be disappointed when the film comes out and Dagahra or Orga won't be in it. Just keep in mind, because they mentioned a monster's name, doesn't mean it is confirmed to be in the film. And a lot of people are wording it to others who haven't even heard about the report like they are one-hundred percent confirmed. Just don't get your hopes all the way up.

However, if I see the film and I see any of those monsters, I will be more than happy.
An important point to keep in mind, yeah. When I reported on those, I was very careful to be clear that this was presented as world building material, and it wasn't clear how much these kaiju would appear in the films--if at all.

Still, a montage like in Pacific Rim would be very welcome.
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

BlueGojira wrote:I know this is a minor post, and it easily could have been a reply on an already existing thread, but I've just wanted to say something about the; " TOP SECRET REPORT " that contains the names, dates, and information on several city attacks from mostly obscure monsters. I'm afraid a lot of people will be disappointed when the film comes out and Dagahra or Orga won't be in it. Just keep in mind, because they mentioned a monster's name, doesn't mean it is confirmed to be in the film. And a lot of people are wording it to others who haven't even heard about the report like they are one-hundred percent confirmed. Just don't get your hopes all the way up.

However, if I see the film and I see any of those monsters, I will be more than happy.
Again. How come you people get special access to things? I wanna visit the studios too. :mad:
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.