Godzilla Anime Trilogy Merchandising

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
King of the Monsters
Monarch Researcher

Re: Merchandising

Post by King of the Monsters »

If I know Godzilla merch like I think I do, I guarantee you we'll be seeing plenty of slight retools of the Godzilla 2017 figures called "Godzilla 2018" made to represent Godzilla Earth in the lead-up to Part 2.
Bureaucrat on Wikizilla. No, not Gojipedia.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Anyone have the SEGA statue/figure? Recommended? I have the two Shin ones. Not sure about picking this one up.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

OGMechaMothra wrote:
cloverfan98 wrote:
GigaBowserG wrote:Image

Super-sized!

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000118109/
Besides this and the SHMA are there any other figures of Godzilla Prime or Godzilla Earth?
I believe they are all prime.
The earth figure has a hooked jaw, and is green/gray in contrast to the prime which is blue and slightly less detailed. I suppose the smaller Bandai is just the Filius.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

OGMechaMothra
Interpol Agent

Post by OGMechaMothra »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
OGMechaMothra wrote:
cloverfan98 wrote:
Besides this and the SHMA are there any other figures of Godzilla Prime or Godzilla Earth?
I believe they are all prime.
The earth figure has a hooked jaw, and is green/gray in contrast to the prime which is blue and slightly less detailed. I suppose the smaller Bandai is just the Filius.
The bandai figure.. the small one has a bump for the chin. The Filius doesn't have that.