Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

For the discussion of the animated movie, Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters, Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle and a unnamed sequel.
GojiDog
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Re: Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

Postby GojiDog » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:42 am

Well I guess any one with a beam weapon can beat him.

All they gotta do is kill the punk with the stone in his eye and then blast away.

User avatar
kingkevzilla88
Interpol Agent
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:15 am
Location: scotland
Contact:

Re: Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:11 am

GojiDog wrote:Well I guess any one with a beam weapon can beat him.

All they gotta do is kill the punk with the stone in his eye and then blast away.


Pretty easy to do that.

It hope someone, on the other side of the black holes, can kick him in the private parts when his heads are going through the black holes.

User avatar
tyrantgoji
Samurai
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Shrek's swamp

Re: Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

Postby tyrantgoji » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:47 pm

step 1: find Orga

step 2: make Orga larger somehow.

step 3: get Orga to kill Methpies.
step 4: have Orga absorbe Void Ghidorah.

step 5: the universe is doomed now.

User avatar
Breakdown
Kwaidan
Posts: 5538
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: The Hollow

Re: Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

Postby Breakdown » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:27 am

Unless the holder of the amulet is found, basically nobody can defeat this Ghidorah. He's intangible, he can warp space and time, and can ignore the laws of the universe. I think it was even implied that Ghidorah was in the process of erasing Godzilla from existence, as seen with his readings starting to become increasingly harder to read like Ghidorah's.

Even if the amulet is destroyed, Ghidorah can only be sent back to his dimension, not killed. It would only be a matter of time before he returned.
Image
Boo-Hoo, I'm leaking lubricant!

User avatar
Gawdziller1954
Interpol Agent
Posts: 538
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: Painis Island

Re: Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

Postby Gawdziller1954 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Breakdown wrote:Unless the holder of the amulet is found, basically nobody can defeat this Ghidorah. He's intangible, he can warp space and time, and can ignore the laws of the universe. I think it was even implied that Ghidorah was in the process of erasing Godzilla from existence, as seen with his readings starting to become increasingly harder to read like Ghidorah's.

Even if the amulet is destroyed, Ghidorah can only be sent back to his dimension, not killed. It would only be a matter of time before he returned.

And the amulet is only required if the ritual isn't complete. if the sacrifice target (Haruo) is sacrificed, Ghidorah can manifest and begin eroding reality.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Image
Image

User avatar
Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:05 pm
Location: A Portal in time.

Re: Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

Postby Billzilla1974 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:07 pm

Even If he can't directly hit Ghidorah, the Godzilla who fought Megaguirus could at least shoot a ray into one or two of the portals, perhaps his ray could then damage KG's body.

Ultraman himself has dealt with Bullton's reality warping, and was able to out-reality warp, and overwhelm Bullton's powers. Even if OG Ultraman couldn't kill Anime King Ghidorah alone, I could see the Ultra Brothers, even just the first 8 of them, taking him down. I'm certain the stronger ultras such as Zero (or King) would kill KG with little to no help.

From what the last part of the trilogy showed, this Ghidorah might not be as durable as his size would lead you to believe, given how easily Godzilla Earth dispersed two of KG's heads once Metphies was dealt with.

If a character can bypass, overpower or negate Ghidorah's reality warping, they already stand a good chance of defeating him, because it seems like the anime KG's only strong point without his powers is that he might only be killable in his own dimension. Even then, retreating would leave him a sitting duck to any character who can enter his portals who has a decent amount of firepower.

All of the above is without assuming the character is far more intelligent & perceptive than Godzilla (or Haruo) and could detect the connection between Ghiddy and his follower. If say, Ultraseven/Dan Moroboshi were in Haruo's place, Metphies would probably have gotten an Emerium beam to the face before he could even attempt to mind control Dan.
Last edited by Billzilla1974 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!
King K.Rool main.

User avatar
Gawdziller1954
Interpol Agent
Posts: 538
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: Painis Island

Re: Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

Postby Gawdziller1954 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:45 pm

Billzilla1974 wrote:Even If he can't directly hit Ghidorah, the Godzilla who fought Megaguirus could at least shoot a ray into one or two of the portals, perhaps his ray could then damage KG's body.

Ultraman himself has dealt with Bullton's reality warping, and was able to out-reality warp, and overwhelm Bullton's powers. Even if OG Ultraman couldn't kill Anime King Ghidorah alone, I could see the Ultra Brothers, even just the first 8 of them, taking him down. I'm certain the stronger ultras such as Zero (or King) would kill KG with little to no help.

From what the last part of the trilogy showed, this Ghidorah might not be as durable as his size would lead you to believe, given how easily Godzilla Earth dispersed two of KG's heads once Metphies was dealt with.

If a character can bypass, overpower or negate Ghidorah's reality warping, they already stand a good chance of defeating him, because it seems like the anime KG's only strong point without his powers is that he might only be killable in his own dimension. Even then, retreating would leave him a sitting duck to any character who can enter his portals who has a decent amount of firepower.

All of the above is without assuming the character is far more intelligent & perceptive than Godzilla (or Haruo) and could detect the connection between Ghiddy and his follower. If say, Ultraseven/Dan Moroboshi were in Haruo's place, Metphies would probably have gotten an Emerium beam to the face before he could even attempt to mind control Dan.

Ghidorah's main body is made out of energy as well, which means I wouldn't thing MEgarogoji could do it. Not sure about the others either.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Image
Image

User avatar
Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:05 pm
Location: A Portal in time.

Re: Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

Postby Billzilla1974 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:19 pm

Gawdziller1954 wrote:Ghidorah's main body is made out of energy as well, which means I wouldn't thing MEgarogoji could do it. Not sure about the others either.

That may be true, but that doesn't mean he can't be killed, even if no Godzilla currently known could do it, an Ultra sure could.
Ultraman-Belial could try to absorb Ghidorah, which would probably result in an even worse abomination.

An Ultra with sufficient telekenetic prowess could try to forcefully disperse KG, killing him by spreading him too thin.

Another option is to use Ghidorah's own tactics from the anime against him, any Ultra capable of countering KG's reality warping abilities could make themselves intangible to Ghidorah's attacks, and either siphon KG's energy until he is gone, or perhaps even force Ghidorah to become solid/tangible/vulnerable to their attacks.
Ultraman King, with his universal power, could definetly slay KG, and the Ultra Brothers, with difficulty, could probably find a way to kill KG.

The fact that this version of Ghiddy is made of energy doesn't mean he is immortal, it just means he requires more outlandish methods to fight and kill.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!
King K.Rool main.

User avatar
HeiseiGodzilla117
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4756
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

Postby HeiseiGodzilla117 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:57 pm

I think I could take him.

User avatar
_JNavs_
Futurian
Posts: 1571
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:59 pm
Location: Minillas Attic, NY

Re: Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

Postby _JNavs_ » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:02 pm

Sasuke and Naruto would whoop that ass once they find the kid with the Sharingan controlling him.


Itachi solos.

Madara solos.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Didn't Shin Godzilla get stopped by Crest Toothpaste and Five Gum?
#TeamGhidorah
#TeamGoji
#TeamRodan
#SHMASaveTheNicheKaijuFoundation
All Hail The Golden Demise


Return to “GODZILLA Anime Trilogy (2017-Current)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest