Godzilla: Into the Kaijuverse! - HUB

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla: Into the Kaijuverse! - HUB

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Oh, ok

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Holy crap, that was a lot. Basics first. I was originally going to make the battle post only around two paragraphs long but since I was listening to a playlist of original soundtrack songs I like (which were mostly scores for action scenes), I got fueled to make more of it. Also, I made sure to accentuate how the two fight with the aerial style of King Moa and the strategic thinking paired with exceptional psychic abilities of Geronimon. Now, to get into actual events.

First off, I almost made Geronimon eat the ejecting pilot Rodan-style. When I was writing it, I made a last-minute change and turned the scene into the rather-gory demise that made it into the final version of the action scene.

Another last-minute change was the fact that Geronimon gets bombed in the shoulder. I did that as to not make his final opponent for this scene look weak. Now that I think about it, I should check if the armor gaps are in Geronimon's bio as weaknesses.

Also, I was gonna have the final jet get taken down by a telepathically-propelled piece of debris. The reason why I change it to Geronimon b**ch-slapping it into the ground was to have the monster chief get in a melee kill for once.

I think we all know the influence for King Moa's mid-air spin. In fact, I won't even say it. You know what it is.

For the post-battle scene, I don't have too much to say. What I will say is that I'd imagine the lighting would look like the daytime battle in Tokyo SOS between Mothra and Godzilla.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

boop -

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Voyager has (presumably) moved on from this so I think I might as well say what I was planning to do.
  • Have Geronimon and King Moa interact with other users' characters
  • Geronimon and King Moa vs. Skorak
  • The appearance of GyuraGoji as my third character

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:55 pm Voyager has (presumably) moved on from this so I think I might as well say what I was planning to do.
Yeah, and besides, GvTWOM was always my favourite RPG I made.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:58 pm
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:55 pm Voyager has (presumably) moved on from this so I think I might as well say what I was planning to do.
Speaking of WOM, is it continuing or has The Truth behind the Lenses replaced it?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:13 pm
VoyagerGoji wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:58 pm
Speaking of WOM, is it continuing or has The Truth behind the Lenses replaced it?
I’ve made a decision. I’m recommending WOM once and for all! I need to continue the story that I’m proud to be the father of.
For Emperor and Empire!