Battle of the Multiverse

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: Battle of the Multiverse

Post by Godzilla165 »

Before he could get an answer from out of Doris, Ubel looked up and saw the giants and smiled, “Hey, big girl. We don’t know what happened, exactly, but it looks like Nichelle just slipped in the shower.” He responded, turning to the fallen girl. “Best thing you can do right now is stay by her side, at least until she wakes up.”

On that same note, Daeva returned from her closet with a handful of silk and cloth blankets and a pillow, and laid two of them over Nichelle, and rested the pillow underneath her head. Evron walked back into the room, now with a bucket and mop in hand.

“Cleanup on isle 5.” He said and started towards the bathroom.

Soon enough, the supple and sculpted form of Aphrodite floated into the bedroom, quietly greeted everyone, and made a beeline straight to Nichelle. She knelt down in front of her and placed a hand upon her forehead. “Hmm, looks like she may have a small concussion on top of that nasty cut. But, this girl is tough, probably a lot tougher than she realizes.” Aphrodite softly determined and gazed at the others. “Nothing I can’t fix.”

Just then, the goddess closed her eyes, focused on the damaged area on Nichelle’s body, and started to transfer some of her healing properties into her. With a quickness, the large cut on the girl’s forehead closed up, her concussion was null and void, and whatever scarring Nichelle might have had was fully erased. Aphrodite lifted her hand away and opened her eyes to study the results. Satisfied, she stood to her feet and glanced at Doris.

“Your friend will be okay, she’ll just need to rest for the night, get her strength back.” Aphrodite looked down at Nichelle, paused, and then turned to Daeva. “Aaand, probably some clothes.”

Daeva smiled sheepishly, “Good point, thanks, Dove, really.”

“My pleasure. I’ll see you beautiful people in the morning.” Aphrodite mused and headed out. Ubel gave her a high five on the way out, thanking her. “Later, Ubie... Bye, Evron!”

“Yeah, whatever, bye!” Evron called from the bathroom.

Chuckling to herself, Aphrodite headed out the door to get back to Dante. Daeva watched her leave, and then turned to Doris, setting her hands upon her hips.

“Alright, that settles it, the two of you are sleeping here tonight, no objections.” She stated firmly, motioning to the guest room, “There’s a giant, fold out bed underneath the floor in the guest room, you can sleep there.” Daeva looked her up and down, “Cute PJs, by the way.”

Ubel sighed and plopped down on his back on Daeva’s bed. “Well, I’m so tired, I might just sleep here tonight. Whaddya think, little sis?”

Daeva shrugged, “Sure, as long as you’re cool with getting kicked in the face all night.” She retorted, pointing a finger at herself. “Messy sleeper right here.”

Ubel shot her a thumbs up, “Great point.” He said and jumped up to gravitate towards his own room. “Night ladies, Hod, and... Evron, whatever you are.”

“Ha ha, you’re hilarious!” Evron threw back.

With that, Ubel bid the group adieu for the night and jogged off to his bedroom, leaving the tired ladies, and Evron, alone to themselves.

#BotM

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

"Aaarrr!" Hod croaked in response to Ubel.

Korraz took off her coat as she lay down on her side in front of the bed, covering herself with the heavy overcoat like a blanket. The Stormcrow hopped on her shoulder, puffing up his dark feathers. He was ready to sleep, but Korraz preferred to keep watch on the girls.
Last edited by Beast Blood on Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Immanuel nodded. "Very well. Let's get moving then. It will be interesting to speak with Yzazil, after all these years..."

Immanuel opened a shift in the space-time continuum, a shimmering rift of brilliant light. Nyx and those in the hangar had to cover their eyes to avoid being blinded by the radiant passageway.

"Damn, that's bright!" Nyx said, covering her eyes with her forearm. "I'm guessing that's how you travel around so fast?"

"It is indeed," Immanuel replied. "Do you have everything you need?"

"For the most part, yeah," Nyx said, crossing her arms across her chest. "I got a special surprise up my sleeve if we ever get into a real nasty bind that I can use. But for now, I'm good."

Immanuel merely nodded, before he stepped into the rift, waiting for the others to follow...
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

The man sat alone at his work bench, closely examining his latest project. He didn’t have much time and needed to get finished soon. Suddenly there was a ping from the computer to his left. He looked over and quickly scanned the date. A broad smile appeared on his face, splitting the tail end of the long scar that ran diagonally across his face, as he got the last detail he needed.

As he set to work, he started to whistle to himself. It was a tune he had known all his life, though he only half remember who had taught him it. For some reason though he had always been able to recall it with perfect clarity.

He reached out with his right hand and crabbed one of the knifes that was laid out on the work top. It looked like an over sized scalpel. He brought the blade over to the object in front of him and with amazing skill, created a perfect surgical cut in the blink of an eye. It was so fast that the blade was completely unblemished. He then put his tool back down and reached for the object with both hands. There was a wet, sucking sound as the objects out lairs were removed. Once it was full off, he chucked the ragged mass into a bucket by the side of his chair. He then pushed his chair back and stood up, picking his project up as he did so. He made his way over to the far right corner, to a device that looked equal parts cooking pot and computer. He reached out and entered the date he had gotten from the other machine, each press of his finger leaving a red stain on the keys. A few moments later the cauldron like section of the machine began to lightly tremble, while the liquid it contained changed from a light blue to a sickly yellow.

Once he was satisfied that the solution was at the right level, he lifted the sinew covered skull up to face for a final appraisal. In life it had looked almost akin to a gorilla, though it had possessed far larger, tusk like teeth. In it’s current state it looked even more terrible. The man smiled again at the macabre object in his hands, just before he let it drop into the cauldron. As soon as it hit the liquid, a soft hissing sound could be heard while pale smoke began to rise into the air.

Adolphus turned away from his trophy and made his way over to the sink. At it’s current setting, the machine should removed all the remaining flesh in about 15 minutes. Once that was done it would then begin the more complex preservative process which would take about an hour. During that time the skull would be treated to a number of chemicals and inorganic compounds to help preserve it for a very long time.

After he’d finished washing his hands, he a single square of sanitising cloth and walked back to the machine, were he proceeded to quickly clean the keypad. Once that was done, he through the stained cloth into the bucket he had dumped the aliens skin in. He then picked the bucket up and made his way out of the room, pondering about what he should drink to commemorate this successful hunt.

His connection to his servants once again established, Sutekh visualised Owlzarus’s library in his mind once again. Once the vision was clear, he reached out with is mental powers and crafted the rift that would take him to his destination.

Once the portal was stable, the Osiran stepped though.
Last edited by Monster X on Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Crigan followed Immanuel through with no hesitation. Thankfully, there was no shock that came as he entered the rift. This only confirmed his notions: It was Makai itself that was barred from his entry.

It had all happened so fast, so much for Doris to take in. The sight of Nichelle in a bloodied heap had left her in a shocked state, unable to respond to Ubel's questions or say anything as the rest of the estate's members arrived to help out.

Worse, she had frozen solid when her friend needed her. She had frozen... and she hadn't been too sure of why.

"Too weak to save anyone." A voice whispered in the back of her mind.

She looked around as if expecting to find whoever had said that, but all she saw was nothing. Motion from Nichelle brought her attention back to the girl.

"Nichelle! Okay are you?" She asked as the girl rose up from her laid position. She blinked and seemed surprised that she was on Daeva's bed instead of in the shower. "Happened what?"

"Voices... I heard voices." Nichelle stammered. "I was showering and... I must have dozed off and, I heard voices taunting me, calling me weak, too weak to save anyone, to save Molly and Demmy... I thought I saw a ghost, a form taunting me. I slipped and... hurt myself."

She looked down at the bed covers. "I must be getting to myself, I need to rest, relax...Get these doubts and cursed thoughts out of my head."

Within Owlzarus's library, a figure unknown to the god was also present. They were seated at a table near the entrance, with several books open. The figure's face was veiled behind a plain white mask that only revealed their golden eyes and the scarlet hair that flowed behind their head. The books the figure was reading were of various subjects, one pertained to child raising and parental instruction, and a few others were of fey and vampire culture. The last book was on the pollen allergies and how to overcome them. It was this last one the masked girl read, a long thin finger flicked the page to the next one.

A golden eye looked up at the arrival for a moment, then two. Then it looked back down to the passage present. In the figure's other hand was a scythe of obsidian, and on her back, against the black dress and reddish blue skirt, was a second chrome scythe.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

"We can't get out of here," Dana argued. Gabriel was finishing off the others. It would take no time for them to be caught up to once they got to a sprint.

"We need to try," Jackie said. He looked at the continued brutalization of his other self. "He's pissed off. Or sadistic. I don't know."

Blood splattered across his face and onto Dana's leg. In an instant, a hole appeared below them. They dropped through and smacked onto solid flooring. Jackie groaned, feeling his face. Dana looked above. There was a hole in the fabric of reality, its edges pixelated and ever shifting. She rolled out of the way as a blast collided with the marble flooring, shattering it to pieces and throwing debris into the air. Dana scooped Jackie up and began sprinting as Gabriel appeared in the crater.

"The Yakuza's realm?" Gabriel observed. "Who is aiding you?"

Dana didn't even care to listen. She just ran. It seemed as if she were going to collide with a pillar but instead she found herself falling again and hitting liquid.

She threw her head above "water" to catch a breath as Jackie emerged beside her. Dana brought her hand up with some of the liquid. It was a glowing, red or orange color. She couldn't quite tell under the purple starry sky. "What is this stuff."

"Looks like Tang. Doesn't taste like it, though." Jackie said. His expression was twisted. His eyes were wide and an unnatural smile was crawling up his face. It was as if something were assaulting his mind.

Dana looked at the horizon and gasped in horror. Taking up a large portion was an enormous, severed head. It looked like someone of Jackie's species but much younger. The flesh had began to rot but the vacant expression remained. Behind her, she could hear a shrill scream: "WHAT IS THAT?"

She couldn't tell if it was addressed at her or at the monstrous sight. She gawked for what seemed like eternity before finally averting her eyes and putting an arm around Jackie. She swam toward a distant shore. Visions appeared around her in the murky depths. Children playing. Parents singing. Lovers embracing. Battles between titanic monsters.

She practically leaped out of the substance and lay on the dead grass, Jackie across from her. She wondered why Gabriel hadn't followed, but could then see his silhouette in the distance. The silhouette of a boy with weedy frame poked from above. "Are--are--y--ou real?"

"Are you?"

There wasn't time to answer that question. A beam shot from Gabriel, but curved upwards and subatomized the cliff along with its resident. Dana jolted to life and grabbed Jackie, running until she slammed into a vehicle. She dropped Jackie to the sand below.

She could see the ocean. It was blue as the sky above it. She stood confused before she looked behind her. Another portal.

The vehicle beeped loudly. From fifty meters away, she could hear a "What the hell?"

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY, HEAR ME?"

Dana jolted around to see Gabriel flying at mach speeds toward her in the portal. A beam flew overhead and collided with one of the figures fifty meters away. Dana flinched, waiting for the inevitable.

But it didn't come. As Gabriel raced toward Dana, he found himself continuously flying past where once was a portal. He crashed into some terrain before stopping to process what had happened. He slumped over defeatedly and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You've got to be kidding."

He stood and put his hands in his pockets, eyes facing the ground as he walked slowly. He kicked a rock and looked to the horizon and red sea. "Stupid alternate universes and their dumb apocalypses. This place is gonna give me nightmares."
Last edited by EdGojira on Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

"Oh cool, you're awake!" Daeva said as she now stood in front of the girls. Now wearing nothing but a blue towel, and drying her hair with another, she'd just come out of the shower itself after Evron had cleaned it and left a minute ago. The ninja smiled and went to sit down beside Nichelle, really just so she could finish drying her hair. "That was a pretty nasty fall you had back there, you know? You had us all worried for a sec." Daeva gave the girl a friendly elbowing, before standing back up, now wearing loose fitting a white shirt with a generic looking alien on it, and some black leggings. Her hair was also fully dry and curled as well.

"But, Doris was a real superhero. Yeah, she didn't leave your side for a second, and helped get you feeling better again." Daeva continued, shooting a wink at Doris. She let a yawn slip, "Anyway, I'd love to stick around and have a... What do you call it, a 'slumber party?' But, I think bed has other ideas tonight. You guys get some sleep, yeah? We'll all worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes, that's my motto, or... One of them, at least. Do I even have a motto? What even qualifies as a motto? Are there like, specific rules, or-" Daeva caught herself rambling again, held her hands up in apology, and backed out of the guest room.

"Sorry, goodnight!" She said and pulled the double doors up enough so Doris and Nichelle had some privacy, before leaping underneath the covers of her own bed, nestling down beneath them.

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

As Sutekh stepped into the library through his portal, he was greeted with the stern voice of The Caretaker ringing in his ears.

"Back so soon? I assumed you were satisfied with the knowledge you had procured," Owlzarus said in a calm tone. In a swirl of orange light and feathers, Owlzarus spiraled into existence for the Lord of the Red Desert.

"What can I help you with today, Osiran?"

"Enjoying your stay here, I see," The voice of The Caretaker said. "Is there anything I could help you find?"
Emerging through the rift generated by the pyramidal device gifted to him by Sutekh, Tengri emerged onto the plane he once called home: Maritus. His sapphire eyes scanned the horizon, watching as the sun's rays licked the edges of the land he once called his. He watched as the cool breeze whistled across the land, carrying leaves and dirt with it. it filled the King of Kings with a sense of great nostalgia.

But the King of Kings was not here to reminisce on what was once his. He was here to find an old tool of his.

Mounting atop his iron steed, Tengri zoomed across the sky like a meteorite, passing beyond clouds and high above the land. Cities and kingdoms alike zoomed beneath the hooves of Zerleg; Tengri scoffed at their pitiful size and seeming lack of strength. It is pathetic what the mortals that replaced his people did since their fall. Is this what passed for a kingdom in the eyes of these mediocre entities? Shameful. How this land had fallen in his leave of absence...

After what felt like hours, Tengri soon flew over a specific spot in the ocean. His expression visibly fell. What was once Tengri's magnificent palace was no more; not even its foundations remained. In its place sat tall, jagged cliffs and massive stones, splashed against by the tumultuous roar of the sea. Was there even a hope that what he sought remained?

Or perhaps....?

Of course! The Vault! They must have moved it there... it was the only thing that made sense. Now, all he had to was find it once more...
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Sutekh regarded the librarian with uncloaked distain. This was literal in two ways, given that he was not wearing his mask and the look on his face could have easily made magma turn cold. “I advise you to tread very carefully at this moment Owlzarus” the Osiran’s soft tone laced with threat “I know that you have done and it was a very foolish choice on the part of someone who has all of realities knowledge at his finger tips.” The librarian was about to speak but Sutekh cut him off, “I further advice you not to attempt to lie or reason with me ether. I met with Dante, as you likely well know, just as you should have known that when he met me in person I would learn of your loose tongue.” The Destroyer’s eyes glowed brightly, bathing all before him in terrible green light. Then, as suddenly as it came, the glow faded. “Luckily for you, your usefulness to me has not completely evaporated yet. I want all the knowledge about the Yakuza’s current forces and defences. What I got from you before skipped over the finer details, but then that was likely my own error. Also, since you were so willing to hand out my personal history to those lowly ninja, I naturally assume you will be handing over theirs just as easily?” The threatening glow resurfaced in Sutekh’s eyes once again. “Or shall conduct an experiment? One that involves us discovering just how much pain is required to stop you using your abilities? The choice is yours Owlzarus... choose wisely this time.”

During the whole confutation the Osiran had completely ignored the other figure in the library, though he was faintly aware of them.

.....................................................................................
Adolphus was making his way towards the kitchen, when he heard familiar lumbering steps coming up behind him. “Cassowary...” he acknowledged his pet with curiosity. The albino yamin had just been fed, fresh blood still coated her maw and was dripping onto the floor, normally he wouldn’t see her for a few hours while she slept off her meal. “Whats up big girl?” “SORRY MASTER!” spoke Cassowary in a voice so deep it was impossible for most unfamiliar with her kind to tell she was female. “SOMEONE HERE TO SEE YOU! HE APPEARS OUT A GLOWING DOOR OF LIGHT! SAY HE HAS JOB FOR YOU.” For someone who was at good at hunting things as Adolphus was, having a client pop up out of the blue just after he’d finished a job was not unusual. That work coming out of a “door of light” was not unheard of ether, hell he’d even had the Supreme Kai of Time come knocking on his door a few times.

“Do you recognise him?” he asked. “NO, BLUE SKIN AND REEK OF DEATH. NEVER COME TO US BEFORE. CASSOWARY WOULD REMEMBER.” The hunter nodded in agreement, it didn’t sound like anyone he’d ever had dealings with before. Well as long as he could pay Adolphus would take the job, he never passed up the opportunity for a hunt but as a slimy bastard had once told him, “If your good at something never do it for free.” “Take him to the office, I’ll head there after I grab my drink.” Cassowary didn’t need to be told twice, she turned and made her way back the way she had come.

As Adolphus resumed his quest for alcohol, a smile once again worked it’s way onto his face. Maybe this new client had an interesting job for him, probably not but a guy can dream can’t he?
Last edited by Monster X on Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

"Goodnight." Doris said to Daeva. When the ninja left, she looked back over at Nichelle, whose eyes were firmly upon the ground. "Nichelle, worry please not. Fine are we, honest. Visions ignore, bad talk ignore. Just mind tricks playing. Stressed, rest now, please."

Nichelle looked over at her co-worker. "I... I guess you are right. It's just... still so much, so much to get over. But... I have to press on. I cannot let my mind get the better of me. I know I am a clone, an imperfect clone at that, but I won't let that weakness hold me back, I cannot."

She looked over at Korraz. "And Korraz... Thank you, for being here, for helping me out. Thank you."

The door to the guest room opened, and Persephone walked inside. She had to admit, it had been a long time since she had been in this room. Cobwebs hung from the ceiling, and the bed was as pristine as it had been so many years ago, white sheets and blanket drapped down and only an inch above the floor. Torches lit the walls here as well, and several book cases lined the walls.

She turned her gaze, and for a moment, she saw the seated form of a Succubus, crimson hair and wings spread against the black gown, and a long sharpened tail that flickered across her crossed lap. One eye burned a violet red, and the other a light cyan.

Almost instinctively, Persephone stepped back, her blood run cold. No... It couldn't be?! S-she was dead! Killed by her own hands! H-how was Malcania?

She blinked, and the form of the Succubus Queen was gone. Instead, in its place, was the Servant of Sutekh. Persephone blinked again, and willed her heart to slow down. W-what had... Why had she seen that? Was her eyes playing tricks on her?

She cleared her throat. " Sutekh... I have a feeling you can hear me through your servant, and there's much I would like to talk with you about. How are things on your end?"

The masked figure nodded. Yet before she could make a request, the Last of the Osirian began his tirade against Owlzarus. The masked figure stayed silent, yet her eyes narrowed in disgust at the god's ranting.

Did this being not know of hospitality and respect in these halls?

She reached for the scythe on her back, and a low hiss began to sound from behind the mask. It was a warning to the god: Any hostility in these halls would not be tolerated.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

The giant nodded. Though she knew nothing of what a clone was, she appreciated the rest of Nichelle's speech. Despite her hardships, the girl was tenacious. It reminded Korraz of herself. Life had never been easy for her, and she had taken many hard blows, obvious signs of which could be seen from the numerous scars adorning her body, but none of them had broken her.

Her own heart felt sorrow at the loss of an entire world, but nothing could be done for the lost lives beyond offering them a moment of silence. The living were still there to hopefully be saved.

Korraz leaned her head against the floor, closing her eyes but remaining alert. The warmth of the giant's muscular and furry body radiated heat all around her, warming Ubel and the girls, as well as the sleeping Hod on her shoulder.
Last edited by Beast Blood on Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Realm of the Ninja
8:00 AM

The sun rose yet again in the Ninja realm, cascading its warm, spring light across the horizon. The sky was overwhelmed by the brilliance of blue, the air was crisp and pure, and a soft breeze whispered low enough for the grass and flowers to hear. Dew clung to the various foliage covering the landscape, and the chain of mountains in the distance stood still and noble as clouds of fog tickled the bases. The kingdom stood proudly in the center of it all, alive and prosperous. It was a quiet and peaceful morning, a type of morning that was perfect for one to simply sleep in and enjoy the embracing silence.

That silence was soon entirely shattered as thunderous booms rung and cracked above. Evron and Ubel sped towards one another and struck with incredible might; their blows were felt deep in the pit of one’s stomach. Same time, every morning, the four siblings would run through extensive training regimens to prepare for the day. Today, Evron and Ubel felt the urge to spar, and spar they did. They traded and parried each other’s blows with brutal efficiency, with Evron having the edge overall. No weapons, no armor, the brothers were merely focusing on their raw skill and technique.

Down below, some Yakuza stood and watched the princes duke it out, while others carried on their daily routines. Daeva sat atop one of the highest peaks of the kingdom, with a cup of tea in one hand, and a novel in the other. Occasionally, she would peak over her book to get a peek at the action, before burying her nose back within the pages. A part of her wanted to join in on the fun, but she’d gotten to this one part in the book she was reading that had her all but completely locked in. Who done it mysteries were so interesting.

Ubel dodged below an incoming roundhouse kick from Evron, and hurled a monstrous knee towards his exposed chin, only to quickly be denied from Evron parrying such with a sharp jab from his elbow. The ninjas continued this little dance for a few more seconds, and then locked hands, trying to overpower the other.

“I can feel you going soft on me, Evron, how thoughtful.” Ubel grimaced, his muscles bulged from the increasing force and strain.

“Heh I’m just feelin you out, little bro.” Evron retorted with a smirk. “If you really want, I can do us both a favor and end this right now!”

Ubel’s eyes glowed bright, “Don’t get cocky just yet!” He yelled and teleported behind the unsuspecting ninja. He then swung his powerful leg like a tree trunk directly into the back of Evron’s head. It was a direct hit, and the sound that followed was akin to the crack of lightning. Evron was sent tumbling towards the ground with no signs of slowing down, straight in the direction of the sitting Daeva.

The youngest ninja glanced up from her book, seeing Evron’s tumbling form spiraling towards her. But, instead of moving, she casually took a sip of her tea and returned to reading. Because, up above, Ubel had made a grave error, and his eyes widened in revelation once he saw “Evron”, disappear in a cloud of smoke.

He then groaned, “Ah crap.” And turned to find the real Evron hovering inches above him, wearing a smug grin on his face.

“Checkmate, bitch!” He exclaimed, and hurled a punch dead center in Ubel’s cheek, one that sent him crashing to the ground. Instead of letting him plow into the dirt, Evron met him as he got a few feet above the ground, and gave Ubel a little kick that massively slowed his momentum down. The latter skipped across the grass before rolling to a hard stop. He rolled over onto his back and groaned, swearing to himself for being so careless.

Just then, Evron walked up and held out his hand, smiling. Ubel returned the expression, grabbed ahold, and pulled himself up. He socked Evron in the arm, “Best 2 out of 3.” He stated.

Evron grinned excitedly, “You’re on!”

“Mind if I join?” Daeva suddenly whispered in Evron’s ear, causing for him to nearly jump out of his skin and into Ubel’s arms.

“Holy shit, Daeva! You’ve gotta stop doing that, you psycho!” He spat.

Daeva rolled her eyes, “Ohhh, calm down, prima donna, you should be used to it by now. So, can I join or what?”

Ubel wrapped an arm around her and gave her a solid noogie. “I don’t see why not,” he laughed, “Think you can keep up?”

Daeva pushed him off and fixed her misshapen hair, “Pfft, I think I can manage.” She mused.

“Okay fine, but no more tricks, got it?” Evron stated.

“nO MoRe tRiCkS, mehmehmeh.” Daeva playfully mocked, granting her a dirty look from the ruby eyed ninja.

But, before they could go for round two, they heard a voice call out to them from several yards away. The ninjas turned to see the tall and lanky form of Hale waving at them,

“Excuse me, your highnesses!” He called out.

The ninjas made their way to the wiry haired scientist, greeting him before awaiting his news.

“Sorry for the interruption, you three, but I have got some updated news on his majesty.” Hale informed through a deep and nasally voice.

The three of them looked at one another before turning back to Hale, anticipation plastered on their faces.

“Well, what is it, doc, what’s the news?” Ubel finally asked.

Hale peered over his thickly rimmed glasses at the larger ninja for a moment, before abruptly snapping his fingers. “Ah, yes! My apologies. Lord Dante is awake with Lady Aphrodite, and he wants to see the three of you.”

The ninjas’ eyes all widened in excitement and gasps escaped from their mouths. “Well, what are we all waiting for? Let’s go see him!” Daeva exclaimed and hurriedly jogged towards the kingdom.

Hale threw his hand out as if to try and call her back. “Wait, Princess Daeva, hold on!”

Evron patted him on the shoulder, “Race ya to the lab, doc!” He said and raced to try and catch up to Daeva.

“But, Prince Evron, wai-”

“Come on Hale, let’s go, slow poke!” Ubel playfully remarked before jogging off himself.

“B-but Prince Ubel, I-Wha... Uggghhh... Why do I even bother?” Hale grumbled to himself, massaging the pulsating temple in his forehead. He shoved his hands into his lab coat pockets, and strolled to follow the eager ninjas to the laboratory, of which they were most likely already there by now.

#BotM

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Many of the violent tremors came from outside, but one came from inside the home... where the mighty giant, Korraz, had accidentally downed mead instead of tea and subsequently passed out from it.

Unfamiliar with the new scents of the alien drinks in front of her, she had simply gone with what looked the most interesting. A close friend of Korraz became rather loud and brutish when drunk, but the blacksmith was quite the opposite, collapsing into deep slumber each time.

Curled up nearly into a ball, her feet kicked slightly in her sleep as onlookers watched on in awe and confusion - but a bit of it was also frustration, given that the massive, furry obstruction blocked the door entirely. Many of the children around found the unusual sight quite fun, enjoying petting the sleeping giant's grey fur and touching her coat. Most of her wounds dealt to her from the day before had healed, leaving only nicks and scratches across her fur and flesh.

No amount of pecking and prodding from Hod seemed to rouse the Borskall, and so the Stormcrow decided to return to the room where Doris and Nichelle somehow still slept after the gentle giant had gotten up and left to see if anyone could help...

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Owlzarus held up a hand, as if telling the masked figure to stand down. His eyes gleamed from behind his glasses, as if to tell her that violence would not be tolerated within the confines of his library.

"I would suggest you learn your manners, Osiran," Owlzarus replied with uncharacteristic animosity. "I am not your personal antiquarian. This knowledge is for all to utilize - even your enemies. The secrets within these halls are for any and all to learn, not merely you. I will share with you the knowledge I have of the ninja's forces, and I shall inform you of the personal history of each of the four siblings. It is my duty to share information, after all. But I will not tolerate your presence if you continue to show poor etiquette."

Holding up one of his taloned hands, Owlzarus summoned several tomes: one emblazoned with the symbol of the Yakuza, another with the faces of the four siblings, and a final one with the face of a bear-like creature with a pair of hammers crossed beneath her head.

"Here you are," Owlzarus said, handing the tomes to Sutekh. "I hope you will find this information satisfactory."

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Sutekh wanted to rebuke the librarian for his insolence but bit his tongue. He couldn’t risk losing any more advantages because he couldn’t control himself. The Osiran instead bowed his head, “I apologies Owlzarus, my encounter with the ninja has left me in a foul mood and I forgot my manners. Thank you for your assistance.” With that said, he levitated the books into his hands and made his way over to one of the nearby tables. He wanted to take his time with reading these tomes, for while he could just absorbed the information as before, he wanted to mull over their contents more thoroughly as he read.

He continued to ignore the other figure in the library, even though he now bothered to sense their hostility towards him. They were completely beneath his notice and if they did attack him, either he or the librarian would deal with them.

“But just wait Owlzarus” The Destroyer thought to himself “One day this lofty perch of yours won’t stand so tall before me, and when that day comes I’ll make you destroy your precious library with your own two hands!”

.........................................................…

The eyes of Sutekh’s avatar opened at Persephone’s words. The animated corpse once again curtsied in respect before speaking. “Yes I can hear you, hello again Persephone. You may speak to me of whatever you wish, as it stands we have much time to talk at the moment.”

The servants eye’s began to glow as it’s masters power surged through it. The aura it gave off was much stronger than it had been before. “But first I will answer your question, and more.” Suddenly the room around them faded to black, then became illuminated by the lights of countless stars. “I must tell you what my ultimate goal truly is. The multiverse is a place of infinite possibility and size, because of this trying to master it in the conventional way is fundamentally impossible. No matter what we do, creation will never bend the knee to our rule. Someone or something will eventually come into existence that will overthrow us or weaken us enough so that others may do so. That is an inevitable fact. So how do we overcome the insurmountable barrier? Simple, we must bring possibility itself under our control. Creation must no longer dance to it’s own chaotic melody, but one we write for it.”

Suddenly they were bathed in an unimaginably brilliant light. Persephone turned to it’s source and gasped. What was before her bordered on the indescribable. It was everything and the beginning. The well from which all that is was born. The energies it radiated made her feel so safe and warm, a feeling only felt once before as she grew in their mother’s womb. It was wonderful.

The voice of Sutekh cut through the warmth like a blade mad of ice. “This is the source of all creation, the Core of the Multiverse. What you see now is as close as any being, be they microbe or god, will even get to it. The core is shut away from all of us, were it twist and turns in it’s chaotic spiral, birthing existence at random. But if we can gain access to it, then all of creation is ours to shape as we wish. No force in all existence will be able to lift a finger to oppose us, for we will be them and they us.” The light faded away. “Yet here in lays our problem, how dose one gain access to such a place? Well I have learned that there is a key.”

The form of Dante materialised before Persephone. “It seems that creation has chosen a champion to preserve it’s statuesque. This man is Dante, lord of the ninja realm and host to the Heart of the Multiverse. It is this artefact that we need to open the final barrier between us and cosmic harmony.”

Reality warped around them once again and Persephone found herself hovering over a battlefield she had recently seen from afar. Sutekh and Dante blazed in the sky, while their allies battled on the sundered planet below. Yet nothing moved. It was as if time had stopped and they stood in the moments between the milliseconds. It was a single point in the Osiran’s memory.

“I and my allies were able to find this Dante by pure chance and, not wishing to let such a chance slip us by, we engaged him and his kin in battle. They were not alone however, for several unrelated beings took his side in the conflict. Despite that we almost captured him, but due to an error on my part he was able to escape. As it stands, I do not know where Dante has gone though I suspect he has returned to his native realm. I’m currently gathering information on it’s whereabouts, as well as it’s defences. While I do that, my avatars are searching the multiverse for more allies and my primary forces in the Red Desert prepare for war. As for the allies I mentioned before, the mighty warrior Tengri has returned to his home reality to prepare in his own way. The women Dea disappeared during the battle.”

With that Persephone found herself once again in the guest room. “Forgive me that rather dramatic change of scenery Persephone” said the Osirian “There was a lot of information I had to impart to you and I felt having a visual representation of what I spoke would help you absorbed it all more effectively.

Adolphus’s office was a very physical representation of the his soul. There were only three piece of true furniture in the large room. His desk, made from the mighty trees of Malchior 7, his chair, made from the down of Imperial Sabor Rex hide, and the simple but comfortable chair his newest client sat in. It was the walls of the room that caught the eye of everyone who entered it for the first time. They were covered in trophies. They came from all manner of creatures, from those who looked like they could have evolved on earth, to those so alien it was hard to believe such a thing even existed in spite of the evidence staring you in the face.

“Well I have to say Mr. Sutekh, this is totally new territory for me” admitted the bounty hunter. “Not only are you asking me join in a full time capacity with a very large and complex military organisation, but also said group comes from a wider multiverse and seeks to gain control of all reality.” Adolphus wasn’t lying ether, the closest job I ever got to this was when I was asked to be on-call for the Time Patrol’s Dark Operatives. Despite the heroic force that lot made themselves out to be, protecting the stability of reality was not a cut and dry thing. Bad guys weren’t the only ones who messed about with time travel. Sometimes it was just sad or naive folks trying to undo some terrible event in the past. The Supreme Kai of Time couldn’t put them all on the payroll like she did with Trunks, and not all of them would listen to reason. Thats were the Dark Operatives came in. It was a group made up of people with far more grey moralities then the heroic Time Patrollers. The kind of people who didn’t mind killing as long as the price was right, but could be trusted not to professional even in the face of time travel.

“I take it your not interested then?” spoke Sutekh’s avatar in a neutral ton. The smile appeared on Adolphus’s face yet again. “Hell no. In fact this is most interested in a job I’ve been for a very long time.”

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

The masked fiend's eyes never left Sutekh, yet Owlzarus's words seemed to still the figure. She sheathed both of her scythes, and returned to her book, yet one eye never left the god.

What a blight upon this place.

Persephone was silent. She hadn't expected to be greeted with so much thrown her way at once. Yet, it wasn't too much for her to gleam. Some of it was rather redundant, she had to admit, especially the events of the battlefield. Lilith was no doubt cracking down on the levels of energy discharged during that conflict, yet having context for the conflict was rather helpful.

But what sparked the Lord of Sheol's interest the most was the Core of the Multiverse. Her eyes had for but a moment glossed over into a dark violet shroud as she had bore witness to the Core. A power beyond even the gods... perhaps even beyond the Creator. The restoration of the Celestials could be possible with such a power, all the death and anguish that had plagued her life from the start... or even her own dream could be realized. And this Dante had it...

Her eyes had returned to normal through the rest of Sutekh's explanation. "That is a lot. The energy that came from your fight with this Dante was detected by my scientist, so we did observe what was occurring. If I had forces that could have been of service I would have sent them at once, but I feared as they are currently, it wouldn't have mattered. Though, my scientist did send one of her war machines into the fray without informing me. It failed to accomplish its intended goal, but the data gathered back can help me prepare my forces for future conflicts, so I can be of better assistance to you."

What she neglected to mention was Dea in all of this. There was a sinking suspicion in the Ruler of Sheol that the woman would be better off under her own wing than back in that boy's club Sutekh had. "As it stands, that data from Dante and his kin, and those he was allied with, is already being run through. All their powers, strengths, and weaknesses will be found and exploited for our own benefit, to ensure easy victory."

"Goddess.... No please... Not that like... Feet lick please my."

Doris was as sound asleep as one could be, even with the tremors that were taking place. She was turned upside down in the bed, her feet on the pillow and her head stuck deep under the covers.

Nichelle, however, was wide awake, and had just finished changing back into her normal clothes. For the clone, her sleep had been... mixed. At first she had slept soundly through most of the night, but toward the morning, the same voices had returned into her mind.

But it was more than just voices this time. She had seen images, visions of the battle against Sutekh's forces, of the molten planet's demise and the screams of billions that had perished in that moment.

"Too weak... Too weak to save them." The voice had whispered around her. "Too weak to save your friends... to save those dearest to you. They are doomed to suffer and perish, and you cannot save them. Your friends cannot save themselves."

Then, the most unsettling image she had seen, the one that had awoken the clone into a cold sweat: Molly's broken, bloodied body, hung from a crystal spire adorned with vines and thorns, and a crown of roses embedded upon her exposed scalp. Roots pierced through her ankles and wrists and writhed from her open mouth.

"All hail... your broken friend."

She walked over to the bathroom and began to wash her face. Hallucinations, she was suffering hallucinations... or was it more than hallucinations? No, it couldn't be more than that... or was it Sutekh's forces trying to play mind tricks on her?

"Goddess... Peaches... Good so." Doris's voice came muffled from under the covers, even as Hod hopped into the room. Nichelle finished her face wash and looked out at the bird.

"o-oh, good morning." She said to the bird. "Is Korraz down having some tea?"

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

The ninjas stepped inside of Hale’s lab and headed to the back where the hospital was. When they entered, their eyes soon found Dante standing beside his bed, putting on a fresh pair of clothes that Aphrodite had brought for him, and looking no worse for wear than when they’d left on their quest early yesterday. How he managed to return from such a critical condition in so little time... They would never know. It was extraordinary, really. He and the goddess were silently talking about something, when Dante’s eyes caught the attention of his approaching siblings, and his face lit up like the lights on a Christmas tree.

“Heyyyy.” Daeva softly greeted.

“Look who finally decided to get off their lazy ass.” Evron mused with a wink.

The four shared a loving group hug, right before jabbing and tickling one another like children.

“I missed you guys.” Dante said.

“Dude, it’s only been a day.” Evron scoffed, receiving a sharp jab in the ribs from Daeva.

The ninja Prime smiled, “I know, I know, but it felt longer to me... Like I had missed out on a few weeks of life or something.”

Ubel wrapped an arm around Dante’s neck. “Well, a few hours or a day aside, it’s good to have you back, big bro. It felt off while you were on your impromptu vacation.”

Just then, the now stiff and tired form of Hale strolled into the room, clearing his throat to get the others’ attentions. “I appreciate the abandonment back there, your highnesses; it made the long walk back here all the more invigorating.” He jeered.

Daeva glanced at Ubel and Evron with a tinge of guilt, whilst Aphrodite and Dante snickered quietly to themselves. “Sorry about that Hale. How’s about we get you nice foot massage, yeah?” Daeva suggested.

“Maybe even a full blown spa day to make up for it? Oh, and, Evron could make you dinner, right, Evron?” Ubel continued.

Evron stared at Ubel in disbelief, but eventually just folded his arms and grumbled, “Yeah sure.”

Hale narrowed his eyes, before letting out a hefty chuckle. “I’m only joking, you three. Although, a spa day and a warm meal doesn’t sound too bad. I think however, I’ll simply have you assist me in a few, top secret projects of mine when you find the time, Prince Evron.”

Evron shot the being a finger gun, “I’m all yours, Doc.”

Hale then turned his attention to Dante, “It’s good to see that you’re well again, your majesty. Do you feel back to your full self again?” He asked.

“And then some, Hale, you saved my skin once again; I don’t know how I’m ever gonna repay you.” Dante happily assured.

“Ah, it’s nothing, sir, I’m just happy to see you back on your feet.” Hale considered something for a moment, then held up a finger, “But, I don’t suppose any of you could spare a muffin or two from upstairs?”

Dante laughed, “For you, doc? You can have the whole plate if you want.”

“Well now, I wouldn’t at all be opposed to that, sir.”

“So, Em,” Evron began, “I don’t wanna rain on our little parade here, but I think we should start figuring out what we’re gonna do against the raging dickhead, and his marry band of fanfic rejects.”

“As abrupt as that was, Ruby Red is right.” Daeva remarked. “Even with what we have, that still wasn’t enough to put a dent in Suketh.”

Dante’s face turned serious. He nodded, “You’re right, we’ll all go over the plan of action once we meet with others upstairs. But, I’ll say this: Recruitment is still the name of the game right now. The more people we have on our side, the better our chances will be at stopping Suketh.”

Dante then wrapped an arm around Aphrodite whom had been silently standing next to him, her eyes yawning from sheer exhaustion, and laid a kiss on her cheek. “Come on, let’s go see if the others are awake, and get something to eat.” He stated and motioned for everyone else to go ahead, before following close behind. He patted Hale on the shoulder as he exited the hospital room, and Dante’s face soon grew serious once more.

That demon in his dreams... Was troubling, that was for sure. He didn’t know what kinds of damage she could cause, but he didn’t exactly wish to find out either. While he was asleep, though Dante couldn’t see it with his own eyes, he could indeed sense the entity’s presence in another. Nichelle... somehow, she’d been infested as well by the nefarious woman, and apparently got hurt in the process.

For the sake of their own safety, Dante wouldn’t tell Aphrodite nor his siblings about the demon until he had a better understanding of her motives, and a way to destroy her. Though, when he got the chance, he would ask Nichelle about the experience she had the other night. With Suketh as the looming storm, the last thing Dante needed was yet another malicious force to have to worry about.

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

"We have visitors," the Sandman observed.

"I know that," Jake said. "I have a way of perceiving my surroundings." He announced, "You can come over."

"Why should we come over?" Dana said.

"The gods told us to stay put." Jake said. "They're very anal about it."

"The gods? Yeah right," Dana said. "The gods--"

"--don't talk to anyone, you go crazy if they show too much of themselves to you, etcetera, etcetera. I know." Jake said.

The voice registered in Dana's head. It sounded like Gabriel but like he had gargled rocks for a century. Much older. "Am I dead?"

"Not likely."

"But you're the other guy. Before Gabriel."

"Contrary to popular belief, I'm not dead."

"How do I know that you just don't know you're dead?"

"You don't."

"Fair enough." Dana said. This didn't look like any afterlife she was familiar with. She shrugged and scooped up Jackie. It looked like he was having a difficult time composing himself. As she got closer to Jake, it only became more apparent that she was looking at the great Protector of times gone.

She looked to his side and snarled. It was the alien who had attacked them earlier. The Sandman averted his eyes. What a nasty coincidence.

"You're one of those who this guy attacked," Jake said.

"H-how did you know?"

"I read it from him earlier," Jake said. "Is Nexus okay? How about your friends?"

"They're dead," Dana said. "But not directly because of him." She faced the Sandman and barked. "Who are you? Did you send Gabriel after us?"

"He's not with these gods," Jake said. He put his hand on her shoulder before retracting. "Ew, you're covered in LCL."

"What's that?"

"None the matter, it looks like your friend here might be going through Instrumentality, mutating, or something like that. It's always difficult to tell..." Jake said. He looked at the Sandman. "You, can you take us to the Realm of the Ninjas?"

"So now you want my help?"

"Can you do it or not?"

"They just had a decent sleep there. I should. But what about staying in place for the gods?"

"If these two have managed to move themselves between the world I suspect and here, then the gods will be here any second and you'll find them quite pissed."

"Well then, cover your eyes..."

Around them, the beach shuddered and sand began to spin. First, it was small wisps but they began to spin around the group. They picked up more sand and soon had a massive whirlwind surrounding them.

When it dissipated, they were standing in the majestic kingdom called home by Dante. As Dana and Jackie gawked in awe, the Sandman asked uncomfortably, "Why here, exactly?"

"Because the gods have some sense of dignity. They and the Ninjas came to an agreement long ago," Jake said. "I should go greet some of them."

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

"Aaarrr," Hod answered, throat bulging and feathers puffing as he groaned his response. Vague as his reply was, his behavior was insistent - he wanted Nichelle to follow him.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Owlzarus nodded amicably to Sutekh, though his apprehension of The Destroyer was evident in his movements. Nevertheless, The Caretaker left the Osiran be and turned to his other guest.

"Is there anything else that you desire?"
Emerging from the scintillating tear in space-time, Immanuel, Crigan, and Nyx emerged onto a ravaged, blighted rock of a world. The entire place seemed to lack any sort of atmosphere, appearing akin to an asteroid at best. The air was deathly cold, and the bite of a strange, ethereal wind struck Nyx. Raising a hand, Immanuel conjured The Aegis around the woman, protecting her from the horrid conditions of this place.

"Ummm... are you sure this is the right place?" Nyx asked. "I know Uncle Yzzy wasn't one for splendor, but this place looks... lifeless."

"I'm not sure," Immanuel admitted solemnly. "This place was where he said to me he would make his fortress, where he would resume his solemn vigil of the world... but I see no fortress."

Immanuel pondered deeply. Had Yzazil lied? That seemed very much unlike him... perhaps things had not gone well at some point? But how and why? Either way, they should forge forward. Taking a step forward, Immanuel lead the way on the planetoid, conjuring a beautiful light above the group's heads to light the way...
Many hours flew by as Tengri arrived in his new destination: a great desert, surrounded in massive spires of sandstone. He continued to travel overhead, watching the sands below him blow about, before he came across a great canyon, dotted with an untold number of crevices. A smile cracked across Tengri's lips. He had found it - he had found the location of his vault!

Holding up both his hands, Tengri pulled towards him, letting out a strained grunt as he did so. The very earth quaked beneath his might; the sands split, the canyon began to crumble. The entire region groaned beneath the might of Tengri! From the cascading torrent of displaced sand and stone, a massive brick of metal emerged, easily the size of a small skyscraper in sheer mass. Flying down to the front of the metal structure, Tengri pulled his hands apart, tearing open the front of the metal construct like a tin can.

There, perfectly preserved within the vault, sat a massive machine. It appeared akin to a lightning rod - a great pillar of metal surrounded by an untold number of gizmos and widgets. Tengri smiled as he pet the snout of his trusted steed. The time had come.

It was time to unleash the Machine of Unmaking upon the multiverse once more.
Last edited by Corzak The Mighty on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.