The Gorilla Whale

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Re: The Gorilla Whale

Post by Dr. Carter »

Inner Mongolia, 40 miles south of the Mongolian/China Border...

It had been quite a trek, but here, Walterrus had found the desert, a place where little damage would be done. It was perfect, with enough mountains to duck behind, it would provide him the opportunity to turn the ambush back on his stalker. All he needed to do, after making several twists and turns to slow him down, was get behind a big enough rock, and wait. He did so, and listened, feeling the ground with his hands and feet. He also tasted the air with his smell and tongue, getting a sense of what was going on. The wind made it harder though, and he was currently upwind, making it so he couldn't smell the one who was stalking him. He'd have to hope that the wind would change direction for now, in order to get a smell of that thing that was stalking him. For now, he waited, listened, and remained still, readying himself for the strike...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Border of the Dinosaur Kingdom...

Cole and Yamato had managed to elude Anguirus and Aroro, and now found themselves looking at the view before them. To say it was striking was an understatement, as they had not seen anything like this before. Even Cole was looking around stunned. "I wouldn't have guessed anything like this would have existed this far under the Earth's surface..." He said as he looked around, taking in the sights, and feeling the light of the artificial suns. They didn't really do much for him, but they could work as a substitute for the natural star in a pinch, if a little less effective due to their artificial nature. Draborgmen and those from the land of light were not the intended beneficiaries of these artificial suns.

"It's like if Atlantis or Mu existed." Yamato said as he began to document this sight, taking in the sights, and photographing what he could. "But it's like it was made for the dinosaurs, look at how the structures are built for their physiology, and the plants. Nothing like these have existed for the past 65 million years. It's absolutely amazing!"

"Yeah, but we should be careful, we already have an idea of what these things can do..." Cole said as he looked around, and then noticed the tower, that dark structure at the center of it all. "And that tower... I can feel immense rage and malice from it... Like it's evil incarnate..."

"Huh..." Yamato said as he looked, and got a sense of dread from the sight. "That place is giving me the heebe-jeebes, now that you mention it. I'm not as sensitive to things like you are, but looking at it... Makes me uneasy... Maybe we should leave?.."

"That might be a wise decision." Cole said as he looked up at one of the artificial suns. "I can probably draw more energy from these artificial suns, but I don't know how well it'd work. This is far from home territory, and the conditions aren't the most ideal..." He then heard what sounded like conversation going on from a distance away. He motioned Yamato over, and looked over to watch the exchange going on between some dinosaurs, including the ankylosaurs they had run into earlier.

"What's going on?" Yamato asked as he watched from his crouched position next to Cole.

"Looks like some kind of confrontation." Cole said as he listened in. "Ururu... I heard that name from the dragon... Looks like the residents here are under his rule..."

"You think there's going to be a fight?" Yamato asked.

"Maybe, it sounds like the hard headed one-"

"It's a pachycephalosaurus." Yamato corrected, he knew that much at least from the usual childhood fascination humans had with dinosaurs.

"Err, the dome headed one." Cole continued on, not wanting to try to pronounce the honestly hard to remember and pronounce name. "Looks like he's challenging the one with spikes on his back, crocodile mouth and styracosaurus head to a duel."

"The other one has a head kind of like that." Yamato said,a nd then smirked, "Heh, look at you, new expert on dinos."

"I do some reading in my free time." Cole answered as he looked on. "Regardless, it looks like there's going to be a fight, and I don't think you'll want to be anywhere near here when these titans clash."

"Miss a dinosaur fight?" Yamato asked in disbelief of the suggestion. "No way, who'd want to pass up an opportunity to see that?"

"Did you forget that there's some predatory dinosaurs there?" Cole asked, "If they smell us, they're going to want to chow down on us. Big mistake with me, but you'd make a tasty treat for them."

"So I just have to keep from being smelled, big deal." Yamato said, "I'll just cover myself in some dirt or mud. You too, it'll make it harder for them to identify us."

"I've tried that before." Cole said, "And I can tell you from first hand experience that such a tactic doesn't work. We're better off just trying to keep any winds here from blowing our scent towards them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamiyama - Japan

It took a little bit of discussion, but Taichi was finally granted access for himself and his team to investigate the site of the "earthquake," along with other science groups that would be showing up per head of the JSDF orders. Taichi thanked them for their time and got back in the car. "Alright, looks like we're on track." Taichi said as Kensugi yawned and stretched out a bit before sitting up.

"So, the bureaucrats are letting us in?" Kensugi asked as he got a playful smack from Yoko's hand.

"Be nice, they are paying us after all." She said as she sat straight again.

"We're going in now." Taichi said as he got the others focus centered. "Let's get ready once we get there."

"Let's just hope that things aren't too radioactive if it's what I think it was..." Kensugi said as the car moved and made its way to the epicenter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chinese Coast

The water erupted as Byakkan almost completely breached out of the water,a nd sank back in, her head bobbing above the waves. That little shortcut Gojira had pointed out to her had worked. But that was quite a feat of holding her breath for such a long time, and not the most pleasant experience. But at least she made it, and now she had to pick up the scent of the dragon again. Fortunately, scents clung to the water like burrs on fur, and she could smell him. She also smelled another creature, one who's scent sent chills up her spine from the tip of her tail. Clearly, something about this creature was off, and she could smell that it was trouble. Perhaps the dragon would need help after all, which gave her incentive to swim through the path she detected...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in The Pacific Ocean...

Gojira had been tracking Godzilla and Jr. for a while now, keeping to a distance. However; he stopped and turned to look back. He had ignored the island of Japan long enough, hoping that Gamera would do something. But as the turtle hadn't picked up on the new attack, it now fell to him to take care of what was going on. He turned around fully, and dove towards the ocean floor, heading for another chasm containing a path through the hollow earth. With this, he would be able to arrive on the scene in a matter of under a few hours, and he would restore the balance that was now being upset...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunnan Rainforest - Temple of the Moth

Deep in the Yunnan rainforest, the temple of the Moth laid in ruin, and covered in dense tree growth. At least, on the exterior. The interior was a different story as the caverns were fairly clear, if having some roots growing through the ceiling and walls. Various archaeologists and Monarch operatives were stationed around, carefully exploring the place. One of the teams had come upon a large egg, and was monitoring it. They had found it was dormant, but alive, and readings from their instruments indicated that it would soon be ready to hatch. A gentle movement was briefly picked up by the instruments, but was passed off as just noise. However; the life form inside the egg was already beginning to stir, and soon Mosura would return to the world to protect it.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Being unacquainted with the new and advanced language in which these subterranean dinosaurs communicated, the finer points of the conversation went over Anguirus' head. But he knew a challenge when he heard one, and scent and body language made it rather clear that the dome-head was spoiling for a fight, anyway. As the others backed out of the way, Anguirus advanced, teeth bared and tail poised. This was a stupid, needless fight, no doubt about that, but if Gororo was willing to make this a duel, he'd take it over a four-on-two scenario. Besides that, this guy was scaring Aroro, and that was something he was finding himself less and less willing to tolerate.

Eyeing his opponent, he decided that the biped's thick skull was the weapon to watch out for, but that it wouldn't be any use in a close-in grappling battle. Anguirus' own weaponry gave him the clear edge in that kind of fight. All he had to do, then, was get close. Honking a battle cry, he made a sudden, high-speed rush, surging forward in a cloud of dust, shaking the ground for miles! He closed the gap almost immediately, aiming to run his nasal horn into the arrogant thug's guts...
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

The dismayed Fukazawa looked over to see that not only was Hidachi there, but so were his lieutenants, as well as General Hashimoto himself! Immediately attempting to look as postured and alert as possible, the soldier let out a hasty “N-not at all, sir!”

His voice couldn't hide his emotion however, and he knew the leaders before him now could easily read it as well. It seemed as though he was surely in for it this time. Perhaps he could try being honest, if indirectly.

“It's just.. This leave imposed on most of us from yesterday's attack leaves a bit of an emptiness in me; I am at a loss of how to occupy myself when not coming here to aid this nation. It's almost like I want to partake in this deployment you ordered in Nagano, simply put,” he let out with a slight hint of apprehension, expecting a scoff from the superiors in front of him.
Hidachi was a bit taken aback by this. A young soldier partaking in such a crucial mission as the one they were on the way to now? Something like that was almost unheard of for the JSDF, and whenever such an opportunity did arise, it was few and far in-between.

But, at the same time, Hidachi felt empathetic towards the man and could see his passion. With a smile, the captain placed a firm hand on Fukazawa’s shoulder and stated with a reassurance in his voice, “I remember what it was like for me as a young and wide eyed recruit trying his best to serve a country that he loved so dear.” Hidachi squeezed on his shoulder before finally letting go. “You’ve got heart, son, what’s your name?”

#BotM

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

The soldier was taken aback by this, enough to nearly lose his hastily collected stature. With a bit of apprehension in his voice due to the thought of being reprimanded, he responded to the captain's question.

“Hatsuo Fukazawa, sir,” he stated.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

“Hatsuo, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Hidachi replied and turned to motion towards the others. “These are my two lieutenants, Ryu Yamane: My second-in-command, and my pilot: Mitzuki Ozawa. And, of course you already know who General Hashimoto is.”

Ryu and Mitzuki both gave Fukazawa a pleasant smile and a single wave as greeting. Hidachi then turned back to the young soldier, “As for the mission that we’re all on our way to now, usually the JSDF doesn’t typically allow for just any soldier to come along on things like this, and whenever they do, it’s a once every blue moon sort of thing.” Hidachi stated calmly and could see the look of disappointment growing increasingly obvious on Hatsuo’s face.

“But, that being said, maybe the blue moon has reared its head again. I personally don’t see why you shouldn’t be able to tag along, gain some good experience, that sort of thing. Unless, of course,” the captain turned and glanced at Hashimoto, “General Hashimoto has something else in mind?”

#BotM

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

It was evident that the general had been in thought about it for a moment already, and turned his attention back to the group.

"Hidachi is right; normally a soldier assigned to a particular district stays there, but I know you are a bit of a special case. Since I am unaware of when this building will be back in operation, I may as well spoil a sort of surprise now: I've seen your file, and there's been consideration of having you promoted to sergeant. If that is to go through in the foreseeable future, I'd want you to have the experience of giving and receiving directive for operations. To that end, I have no qualms," he responded.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Godzilla quickly recovered from the attack, rising to his feet and raising his arms in a combative stance. For a brief moment, something metallic glistened on Godzilla's right arm before being covered over by trickling red blood. Godzilla let out a high pitched shriek and met Arrow's charge with his own; his bloodshot, lifeless eyes facing directly at the Allosaur. Godzilla swiftly punched Arrow in the throat, the behemoth's solid fist impacting with a sickening crunch as Arrow gagged. Seeing his opportunity, Godzilla grabbed Arrow by the back of the neck and leg.

In an incredible display of strength, Godzilla lifted Arrow off the ground and over his head! The reptile didn't seem at all strained or bothered by having to lift the massive dinosaur. With a mighty heave, Godzilla threw Arrow to the ground with enough force to crack the ground beneath him. Turning his attention to Chirako, Godzilla let out a brief shriek before marching over to the styracosaur, both hands balled into fists.

-------------

Meanwhile at the Simian's secret base, Kuronuma continued to observe the battle, wine glass in hand.

Several operators where seated at a large rectangular console laden with blinking lights resembling precious gemstones. The operators watched a monitor displaying both a first-person and third-person view of MechaGodzilla as it battled the dinosaurs. As MechaGodzilla attacked and was attacked himself, the operators flipped various switches, adjusted several black circular knobs, and moved a series of sliders in response. One of the operators looked over his shoulder at Kuronuma and stated

"Sir, all systems are operating at optimal capacity. Servomotors, limb pistons and actuators are at 100% efficiency. There is some minor damage to the flesh sheath, but nothing that will compromise the disguise"

The operator stated as he turned his attention back to the battle displayed on the monitors.

Kuronuma smiled; he was very impressed with MechaGodzilla's performance so far. His scientists had truly outdone themselves! MechaGodzilla's physical capabilities are unquestionably impressive, as the design specifications for the machine where calibrated to encompass close quarters combat. However the real treat for Kuronuma would be seeing MechaGodzilla's full arsenal unleashed, once the time came for the charade to end.

-------

Flying over the Japanese countryside, Gamera restlessly kept his senses on high alert for trouble. Then he felt it; the Mana of several creatures attacking a human city as well as something else...something...unnatural. Not in the sense of a mutation but artificial, like him. Unlike him however, he didn't sense any Mana emanating from this other entity, just cold iciness like steel. Gamera immediately adjusted his course and headed towards Fukuoka when he felt the Mana of two more creatures elsewhere. One was ancient, more so than even himself and possibly even his creators. This one was moving through the ocean by it's lonesome. The other was simultaneously both ancient and new.

Interestingly, Gamera felt a sense of peace and harmony from this creature. Of the few creatures he had encountered so far, he was only able to gauge their intentions from what he could see and deduce or in the case of Walterrus and Byakkan, what they claimed. This one was unlike the others however, he could feel a sense of genuine benevolence without having to directly confront the creature. Gamera knew what he had to do however, and prioritized the safety and protection of the human race over socializing with other creatures. Gamera accelerated in speed by channeling more power to his biological thrusters.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

“Well that settles it then,” Hidachi remarked, “looks like you’ll be coming with us after all, Sergeant.” He said to Fukazawa. “Now, let’s make our way out there so we can get a good head start on things.”

Hidachi motioned for Ryu and Mitzuki to follow, before starting off down the hall and towards the exit.

Off the shore of Brazil, almost 93 miles away from downtown São Paulo, is Ilha da Queimada Grande, also known as “Snake Island”, one of the deadliest pieces of land on Earth. So deadly is this island, that it was made illegal for any human to ever set foot on its grounds. Teaming with a variety of different and exotic snakes, a lot of which being incredibly venomous, it is no wonder why a human should never visit this place. But, for a creature looking for a place that would net it some peace and quiet, and somewhere to lay low, few terrestrial places were as good as this.

Suddenly, the ocean waters parted and Junior’s green, scaly head breached the surface. Soon, more of his body followed and it appeared as though he was being levitated by something. Then, that something was revealed with the massive black cranium belonging to Godzilla arose from the deep just enough for his eyes to scan the visible spots of island before them. Junior was sat atop his head with his legs loosely wrapped around Godzilla’s neck. It had been a long and grueling trip, but the duo were finally arrived, with the young Kaiju visibly excited to have returned to the place of his birth and consecutive maturation for the next few years. He scanned the land curiously; everything looked mostly the same from his departure. But, as Godzilla rose to his full height after confirming the island to be safe, Junior jumped down and landed with a heavy, ground fracturing thud, and went to get a closer look.

Sniffing the air, he found it to be as crisp and warm as the day he left it, with the slight aroma of dry foliage and stench of sea water. Tentatively scouring the ground beneath him, Junior meticulously scanned each and every inch; it seemed as though he was looking for something in particular. Suddenly, his eyes lit up as he found it: Three deep grooves in the dirt that he made as an infant with his claws. He produced these as a sort of, “goodbye”, almost, when he and Godzilla took their leave of Snake Island. Junior didn’t think he’d return here anytime soon, and much to his credit, he didn’t. However, seeing those now tiny marks in the sand made the small Gojiran feel immediately at home again, and with a loud, joyous screech, Junior dashed off towards the deep foliage in search of any other familiarities that he could find.

Godzilla loomed behind him silently, watching his son re-familiarize himself with the place. He didn’t have as many fond memories of the island as Junior did, having not spent as extensive of time there. Though, Godzilla did remember how imminently peaceful and quiet and secluded it was. His son was safe and happy for now, that was all that mattered. Godzilla trumpeted for Junior to stay where he could see him, and slowly trudged after him into the forest.

#BotM

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Dinosaur Kingdom
Gororo was easily the most hated creature in the whole Dinosaur Kingdom. While Ururu and a few others were more feared, they were respected also. None respected Gororo, even the few that could put up with the thug. This was because the giant dome-head took a sickening amount of joy out of bullying pretty much everything he came across. It was not just that he used his power and authority to get the best food for himself, but because he would humiliate and belittle them without mercy. He made them to do stupid tricks to amuse him or subject them to conversations were virtually every sentence he uttered contained an insult. This was all done with the intention to feed his ego. Even those that tried to fight back quickly found they were only playing into his game, because he enjoyed beating them up just as much.

But what really made Gororo happy, was getting to do all that to someone knew. That’s why he had set up things as he did. Mororo hadn’t been on board at first but the dome-head had worn him down and pointed out that if anything did go wrong, Aroro might be a good hostage. Which given how the pair acted was likely going to be true if it came to that. Not that Gororo was worried; he only ever ascribed that emotion with three creatures he’d ever met in his life.

When Anguirus charged, Gororo had been ready. The giant pachycephalosaurus kicked at the ground with all his might, sending a cloud of dust and earth into the Angilasaurus’s face. He then side stepped the disorientated Anguirus’s charge, reached out and gabbed the other dinosaur by the neck. “Hey Tough Guy, dint yah ma teach yah no manners?!” mocked Gororo as he pulled Anguirus into at hind leg, standing position. He then dealt a powerful blow to his enemy’s mid-section with his free hand. “Yah not supposed tah start til someone says go!” He then let go of Anguirus’s neck and, with his free hand, planted an uppercut right on the winded dinosaur’s jaw. “GO! HAHA!”

Aroro couldn’t watch as the last punch landed, when she opened them again her brave Anguirus was on his back. Thankfully he had not been knocked out by the attack. She then looked back to Gororo, who was laughing at his foe and instead of pressing his advantage, was stepping back to give Anguirus more some breath. The blatant disrespect of the act and the cheap tactics he’d used made Aroro seethe with anger. She wanted nothing more than to go over there and fight him herself... but this was a formal challenge, one Anguirus had agreed to. If she stepped in now, she put both their lives a risk and likely wound his pride as a male in the process. He needed to see this through. So she did the only thing she could, she called out to the brave male in the primal tongue.

“You are strong! You are brave! You can win! I believe in you!”

Mororo and his cronies just watched. “Why does that big idiot have to make a spectacle of everything he gets involved in” the monoclonius wondered to himself.
------------------------------------------

Inner Mongolia, 40 miles south of the Mongolian/China Border
The dinosaur that was not Gorgo followed it’s prey’s trailright to the desert. It assessed the land and was further impressed by this kaiju. It had chosen a good place to surprise an enemy. It would also make a fitting place for such a worthy enemy to die. It began moving forward once more, but now it’s movements were like those of an arrogant carnivore. It wanted Walterrus to believe that Gorgo had returned seeking revenge. It was equal parts game and ploy. To test to see if it’s prey was smart enough to see though the trick and to make them lower their guard, unaware of the true foe they faced.

As the kaiju’s scent grew stronger, the dinosaur let out a roar of challenge in Gorgo’s voice.
-------------------------------------------

Fukuoka, Japan
Chirako was stunned by the machines power. She’d only ever seen elite dinosaurs display such feats of strength, but she couldn’t flee. If she did, Arrow would be left at the machines mercy. She then remembered what Arrow told her while she had healed from the night before. Chirako dove into the ground and tunnelled towards at the robot, but this time instead of trying to ram it, she burst from the ground and blasted it in the face with her heat ray. She then immediately burrowed underground again, not stopping to see if the attack had any effect. A few moments later she came charged for from the ground to the machine's right. As it turned to meet her, she ran past it while slashing its arm with the tip of her horn.

Chiraho then put some distance between her and the robot, then turned back to it and roared. She hoped it would go after her and by time for Arrow to recover.
Last edited by Monster X on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Godzilla turned around to face Chirako, revealing the damage done by her heat ray; the flesh on his face was horribly burned, some areas burnt a crispy black and others exposed raw flesh oozed with blood. The monster's right eye had melted into a disgusting, gooey blob of tissue that was barely retained in it's socket. Tiny spots of metal where visible amidst all this damage, almost unnoticeable to the naked eye. Only the beast's left eye remained intact, still keeping it's bloodshot, lifeless gaze focused on Chirako.

Seemingly unharmed by the otherwise agonizing burns to it's face, Godzilla let out a high pitched shriek before charging Chirako and grabbed her by the horn with an iron grip before punching her in the side of the head repeatedly, each blow creating darker and darker bruise on the dinosaur's flesh. Before Godzilla could land another hit, something bright landed between them and exploded with enough force to send both of them off their feet. A loud roar echoed through the city, like a rocket shuttle was about to land.

Suddenly from the sky, Gamera soared towards the ground with his arms stretched long and wide like wings and his rear rockets at full power. Gamera would cut the power to his rear rockets and allowed himself to glide with his wings. Once he was close enough to the ground, Gamera's legs emerged from his carapace and his arms shortened and returned to their original form as the turtle landed with a quaking THWUMP!

Gamera threw his head back and let loose a thundering roar as Godzilla got back up, skin on his right arm and shoulder literally on fire. Gamera began to shift his position, placing himself between the undamaged parts of the city still filled with fleeing crowds and the 3 attacking monsters. Gamera let out a long, grumbling growl as his breath was visible exiting his mouth. His growl and body language made it clear that he would not allow this destruction to go any further, lest they get through him first.
ImageImage

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Walking through the dim emergency-lit halls littered with papers, dust and many other belongings scattered about due to the hasty evacuation, the men neared the exit to the rear of the base. Here, a waiting UH-1 Huey helicopter sat, waiting for the group of commanders to board. Hashimoto was the first out, holding the door open for the rest. As they approached, there was chatter amidst the superiors of what Satō might have in mind to deal with this crisis, the latest technological developments, and what the day ahead was going to look like. All except Fukazawa, who was basically on his first roll with the higher ups; he felt any word may be the one to end his chances of promoting. Entering the craft and sliding the doors shut behind them, the chopper began to rise from the ground and head to the northwest, towards the site of this anomaly.

____

From the skies above, a cloaked Mysterian UFO relayed visuals of the high-ranking officers in the JSDF to the site they had attacked the previous night.

“Good,” the Mysterian leader said to himself, watching the screen in front of him. “The plan is panning out accordingly. When this group reaches our carnage, they will soon see Moguera itself, and the whole world will see but a piece of our capabilities!”
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Walterrus heard the challenge, and peaked out of his cover just a bit to get a visual of the familiar sounding creature. He then saw that it looked like Gorgo, sounded like Gorgo, and seemed as arrogant as the dinosaur. He then ducked back to maintain his cover, but something felt amiss, he didn't get the impression that Gorgo was smart enough to hunt with this level of persistence, and the smell was off. Though given the nasty wounds he had given the dinosaur in their previous encounter, Walterrus thought that perhaps the creature's scent being off, though familiar, was due to it having recovered. He had never known a creature to change its scent from being wounded though, but given how isolated they had been, and how different Gorgo looked to the Gorgosaurs of the dinosaur age, he was thinking that nature had granted the dinos a more unique ability. Gorgo had been the first of these things he'd met, but as it was a hostile creature, quite obviously, he'd have to put it down for good this time. He warned it not to return, and decided to take it out right away. He began to charge up a blast of his plasma breath, his spines lighting up, and he then popped his head out of the cover, and released the beam right at "Gorgo," aiming for the creature's core.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byakkan continued to follow the scent, finding herself going towards a desert. The heat would make it harder for her to use her ice breath, but she could still use her natural weapons to their full extent. Then she heard what sounded like the rip-roar of battle beginning, and she picked up the pace, galloping her way towards the ruckus. It'd still take her a while to get there, but she hoped it'd be soon enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gojira had dove deeper under the water as he found one of the chasms in the sea floor that he knew of. With this, he began to approach the vortex of one of the pathways through the hollow earth, and soon enough, he found the vortex. Upon entering it, he was swallowed up, and anything that had been tracking him would find he had suddenly vanished. He had traveled through these vortexes many a time, and thus knew what to expect, and maneuvered himself through the winding and fast path. It'd still be a while before he exited, and emerged, but it was inevitable. He was on his way to kick the tails of these creatures that dared disrupt the balance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh man..." Yamato winced as he witnessed the brutal display. "I thought that Pachycephalosaurus was a docile creature unless provoked like a modern day black rhino from Africa..."

"I get the feeling that this is natural." Cole said, "And normal for these things. Though my guess is, based on what I'm hearing from their communication, the dome head is a sadistic bully. But it's a challenge, one that can't be interfered with."

"Gotta be something that can be done..." Yamato whined as he looked at the unfolding fight with some indignation.

"Cheer for the Ankylosaur with the Styrakosaur face." Cole said, "I don't much care for bullies, honestly, but regardless, these creatures are a threat if those rats are related to this after all. We'll observe for a while, and then we'll get going once the fight concludes. We should get going back to the surface before anything happens to us..."

"You're right..." Yamato admitted, "But I still hate this..." He continued to watch, helplessly, but quietly cheered on Anguirus. "C'mon big guy, don't let that egg-head get the better of you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a while since Taichi, Yoko and Kensugi arrived at the site of the fight between Gamera and Gallon. They had already secured some specimens for study, and were now examining the glassed crater. "Man, what could have created this?" Taichi said as he looked upon the crater.

"The only thing I can think of is a thermonuclear blast." Kensugi said, also going over the crater, and waving a geiger counter around. Though it was not making even the slightest blip, meaning it couldn't have been a nuke. That, and there was no fall-out, so there must have been another explanation. "Geiger counter isn't reacting, so that's the nuke out..." He then noticed something in the ground. "Huh, what's this?" He asked as he carefully grasped, with a tong, what looked like half of a yin-yang symbol. "Curious... Ideas?"

"Huh, that's weird, I've seen a few scattered about..." Taichi said as he walked over to observe, and waved a geiger counter over it. "Not radioactive either, so it's safe to be near. I'd still avoid touching it, as that thing gives me a bad vibe..." They then heard Yoko call out to them.

"Guys, I found something near the foot prints." She pointed to the charred ground near some foot prints. "Looks like a rocket blast of some kind..."

"Sure looks it." Kensugi said as he and Taichi walked over. "What in the world happened here in the night?" Yoko then picked up another identical piece to what Kensugi had found, also in a tong.

"Hey, did you find this too?" She asked Kensugi, who gave a nod.

"Yeah, why does it have this design though?" The older man asked to no one in particular.

"It's not natural." Taichi said, "This shape doesn't occur in nature in the least. Instruments don't say anything about it being radioactive or dangerous though... I don't trust it fully to be honest."

"Well, there's only so much that looking at it can answer..." Yoko said as she took a chance, and handled it in her bare hand. She felt the thing, and could feel that it was cold to the touch. "It feels like a metal of some sort..." It then began to glow an orange color, and while she didn't say anything about what she was feeling now, she still got a warm sensation from it. What's more, she could feel the emotions of another living thing. Right now, it felt angry, but protective and benevolent. She then began to get a name in her mind. "Gamera..." She whispered while Kensugi took readings with the geiger counter, but found no radiation being emitted, and thus looked puzzled with this.

"Gamera?.." Taichi asked as he looked at the thing suspiciously. "Yoko, maybe you should give it to me..." He held his hand out to her, but Yoko shook her head, and protectively clamped her hand around it.

"It's ok." She said, "It's safe, but... I need to get to Fukuoka..."

"Fukuoka?" Kensugi asked, "That's hours away at best!"

"I know, but I have to get there... I can't explain it, I just know..." Yoko said, almost sounding desperate. The two men then looked to eachother, then back to her.

"We're still not done here, but if you really need to get there..." Taichi said, "You and Kensugi go, I still don't trust that thing, but it's as best a lead as we've got. I'll stay here and call in a team from the Center to help me finish up here."

"You sure?" Kensugi asked, to which Taichi nodded.

"I'll be fine, go."

"Alright, let's go lady." Kensugi said as Yoko nodded, and the two began to depart, with Taichi pulling out his phone, and making a call to the KDRC building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The egg cracked, and out came an enormous insectoid head, which let out a chirp. The scientists looked on in shock as a new creature was birthed right before their eyes, but as they were not armed, save for some who were soldiers that worked with Monarch, they could do little. The larva looked around, confused. She had expected to be greeted by the natives of this land, worshipping and singing. But she was instead greeted with silence, looks of shock, and some soldiers leveling what appeared to be weaponry at her. This further confused her, and she began to glow red, warning the soldiers. They then opened fire upon her, forcing her to retaliate with webshots that, while not deadly in their impact, incapacitated the soldiers who were hit. The scientists then scattered, and the larva began to move out, leaving the egg shell, and the temple of the moth, behind.

Once she was outside, she raised herself up, and surveyed the landscape. Nothing was here now but ruins, had she been asleep that long? But she could feel that a mass awakening was taking place, she briefly sense her king before he disappeared. But she could sense he was on the move for a reason, so it was good that Gojira was still active. She also sensed another presence, one that she was inexplicably tied to. Battra, and he was not alone from what it felt like. She then looked northward, and sensed more minds. A dragon, a tiger/human mind, and an abomination. She then looked eastward, and sensed another benevolent presence, one that was going into battle with creatures less ancient than her, and something that she couldn't sense the mind of... There was also an invader heading in that same direction.

So many directions that she needed to go, so many places that she was needed at. What a time to be awakened, but it was clear she and other kaiju protectors were needed. She began to make her way towards the dragon, tiger/human mind, and the abomination. She knew her body was not yet ready for a fight, but it was too soon for Mothra to take flight, thus she would have to rely on her mind, experience, knowledge to help where she could.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Anguirus rolled quickly to his feet, blinking away the irritating dust that filled his eyes. But even as he removed one obstruction to clear vision, another rose to take its place: rage. The pachy's mocking laughter hit much harder than the punches had, filling him with an all-consuming need to shut its mouth for it. So Gororo was fast, huh? Well, so was Anguirus, when he had a reason to be.

Far away, he heard Aroro shouting something or other, but fury blocked her out. Honking a threat, he galloped forward again at full speed, leaping at the last second and opening his jaws, aiming to clamp them around Gororo's throat...

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Mongolia

With a agility alien to it’s form, the dinosaur leaped out of the way of Walterrus’s attack. The shape shifter was impressed with the kaiju, he smart enough to not just come out and fight as well as attack from range. But it had also given his position away. The dinosaur lowered it’s head and began burrowing into the sand, and soon it was completely submerged. For a long while Walterrus simple waited in anticipation. The kaiju suspected what Gorgo was going to try, so he braced himself for the coming attack and attuned his senses to his surroundings. Then the moment came, the sand behind him began to shift and flow as a giant form began to rise from it. Wasting no time, Walterrus turned and struck out with his right arm... only to have the arm blocked mid-swing by another!

The arm was almost like that of a human, save the fact that that it was covered in green, reptilian skin and where the thumb would have been was a lethal looking spike. Shocked, Walterrus’s gaze turned to the now fully visible dinosaur. For a moment it’s form was a blurry, almost liquid mess, but then it solidified into the form of a creature Walterrus had not expected. An iguanodon! An iguanodon taller than himself. The dinosaur, who’s name was Iguno, didn’t give the shorter kaiju a chance to react beyond that. He lashed out with his free arm and savagely slashed the dragon across his left eye. The sand was stained crimson and Walterrus let out a cry of pain. The Dinosaur Assassin the drove his knee into the kaiju’s stomach, forcing him to double over. Iguno then quickly stepped back from his prey, spun his whole body and delivered a roundhouse kick to the side of the dragon’s head, knocking him over. As Iguno turned back to his prey, he took a moment to lick the blood from his thumb spike. A very disturbing act for a herbivore to perform. A smile of satisfaction crossed the assassin’s lips, new blood. He then made his way towards Walterrus to continue his attack.
---------------------------------------------

Fukuoka, Japan
Chirako didn’t know who the stranger was and right now didn’t care, he’d distracted the machine long enough for her to get away. Her vision was blurry and her headache from the spider venom was now ten times worse. While the robot was distracted, she quickly made her way over to Arrow, who was just now picking himself up from the beating he’d received. “You ok?” she asked. “Ugh...no” said Arrow “Who’s the turtle?” “No idea but he can fly somehow, is no friend of that thing and apparently ain’t happy with us destroying the city.” Arrow looked over the new comer; he was big and carried himself like an alpha. “You get the feeling we were denuded critical, need to know, information about what was really on the surface Chirako?” the giant allosaur asked his partner. She nodded in response. “Well..” Arrow continued “We still got a job to do and Ururu will eat us alive if we come back with nothing to show for it. Lets let them take a few swings at each other while we rest up, hopefully they will weaken each other enough for us to have a chance.”
----------------------------------------------

The Dinosaur Kingdom

Gororo had been so thrilled at being able to beating up someone knew that he had turned to his fellow elite with the intention to start showboating, just as Anguirus sprang at him. He was caught completely off guard as sharp teeth latched onto his neck, which was quickly followed by the full, unrestrained weight of his attacker. The pair crashed to the ground, where to two giant dinosaurs began struggling with one another. Gororo was still off kilter from the attack and so simple tried to throw off his foe and when that didn’t work he began throwing punchs without thinking. These arcing blows more often than not hit Anguirus’s armour then his softer flesh. Mean while the surface dinosaur refused to let go of the dome-head neck, while also scratching at his enemy with his front limbs. Unfortunately Gororo’s surprisingly thick hide reduced the effectiveness of these attacks. The pair started twisted end over end as they grappled for a better purchase.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The Dinosaur Kingdom

Anguirus growled with exertion, struggling to maintain his grip as Gororo fought equally hard to break free. His teeth were awkwardly placed, unable to either crush his opponent's windpipe or damage his spine from their angle, and so dug somewhat uselessly into the surrounding flesh. He was clearly causing the pachy pain, but just wasn't doing any appreciable damage, as shown by Gororo's continued strong resistance. The flailing, desperate blows kept coming, crashing against Anguirus' , head, sides, and everything else the thug could reach. They weren't doing any damage, either, however; ankylosaurs were nothing if not durable, and it would take a lot more than a few punches to bring Anguirus down.

Regardless, after a minute or two of frenzied grappling, he had to concede that this stalemate was stupid. Neither of them was accomplishing anything, so it was time to break off and try other tactics. Ignoring a punch to his neck, Anguirus heaved himself sideways, planting all four feet on the ground again, dragging the pachycephalosaur with him. Gororo got his own limbs beneath him, too, and began attempting valiantly to stand. He might have accomplished it, too, but his spiny captor was ready for him. Jerking his head downward, Anguirus smashed Gororo's face into the dirt, stunning him for just an instant, long enough for Anguirus to spin around sharply, heaving with all his strength. He let go- and sent the bullying punk flying through the air. In a colossal explosion of dust and rock, Gororo crashed brutally into the hillside below the tunnel through which Anguirus and Aroro had entered the cavern earlier...
……………………………………………

Kawasaki, Japan

"I think you owe me an apology, you little freak."

There was menace in Gabara's voice. It couldn't have been plainer that he wasn't actually insulted, they all knew he was just faking it (well... Hinata might have been dumb enough to fall for the act), but they played along, anyway, like they always did. Kosei, the gang's muscle, gave Ichiro a hard shove, slamming him into the filthy brick wall at the end of the alley. Ichiro grunted, the last wind knocked out of his lungs by the impact. "Yeah, Iweirdo," Kosei agreed, while Hinata chuckled at the sad attempt to mangle Ichiro's name. "You need to learn some respect."

Ichiro straightened up, panting, trying not to cower (they'd be on him like sharks if he did), not quite managing to meet Gabara's eyes. "I didn't... say anything wrong..." he gasped out. Dang it, why had he turned down this alley? If he'd run ten steps further he could've ducked into that run-down old ramen restaurant. The crabby owner would've kicked him out since he couldn't buy anything, but he would at least have had time to rest for a minute and come up with a plan to get out of this. Now he was trapped.

"The hell you didn't say anything wrong!" Gabara snarled, driving his fist hard into Ichiro's stomach. Ichiro doubled over, coughing, trying not to puke up his breakfast. "Now you're lying, Iqueero. You just don't have a decent bone in your whole body, do you?"

"What did he say?" Hinata piped up. "I didn't even hear him." He'd joined the chase halfway through, when Ichiro had passed by his house.

Gabara shook his head in a mock-disgusted sort of way. "Me and Kosei were just having a polite little chat with him about all that lunch money he owes us, you know, just being friendly. And then he tries changing the subject, asks me if I saw the news about Osaka. Said it was sad that the whole city got burned down. Okay, that's fair, I woulda agreed with him- and then he has to go and say he was glad the SDF didn't kill Godzilla."

"All I meant was-" Ichiro tried, but Gabara silenced him with a raised fist.

"Don't interrupt me, jerk. He was glad Godzilla got away after killing like, a hundred people or whatever it was. You know my uncle worked in Osaka? He wasn't there when Godzilla showed up, but the company he worked for is gone. Their whole building is just dust, now, and my uncle is out of a job. And Ichiro is happy about that! Aren't you?" he added in a growl, pressing his ugly, smelly face close to Ichiro's.

"No!" Ichiro squeaked, looking away and closing his eyes. "It's horrible! I just think that-"

"Nobody asked what you think, loser!" Gabara yelled, grabbing Ichiro by the shoulders and throwing him roughly into the corner. His face hit the bricks, and he bit his tongue with the impact, tasting blood. This was bad. He doubted whether his tormenter even had an uncle in Osaka, let alone cared what happened to anyone there, but it didn't matter. This was the excuse Gabara was going with, and he clearly just wanted to make Ichiro suffer, like always.

"Please," he tried hopelessly, tears welling up in his eyes. "Just let me go home. I won't talk about Godzilla ever again, I swear, just please-"

"Too late!" Hinata said with a vindictive grin, moving in close and pulling his foot back to deliver a kick. "We're gonna teach you-"

"Actually," a high, cold, female voice cut in abruptly. "I'd like to hear more about Godzilla."

The gang stopped immediately, whirling around to look for the newcomer. "Who's there?" Gabara called out suspiciously.

"Up here," the voice replied, and the boys all followed the sound to its source. Standing on a windowsill a foot above their heads was...

"Are you the tooth fairy?" Hinata blurted out stupidly. The others glanced incredulously at him, but only for an instant. They immediately turned back to take in one of the strangest sights they'd ever seen. Ichiro took the opportunity to take a few hesitant steps out of the corner, trying to get into position to bolt out of the alley, but he wasn't about to leave just yet.

He didn't know if she had anything to do with teeth, but 'fairy' was as good a word as any to describe the woman before them. She was six inches tall at most, wearing a bizarre, lacy black dress with spiked black shoulder pad things that reminded him of samurai armor. Her black hair was tied up into a knot on top of her head, a feathery-looking purple band holding it in place. Her face was pretty but cold and pale, and she regarded them haughtily with bright purple eyes.

"I am Belvera," she replied. "Voice of Battra and guardian of the Earth. And I'm the one asking the questions, here. What is Godzilla?"

The boys looked around uncertainly at one another. Trying to regain his composure, Gabara pushed the others out of the way and stepped forward. "Godzilla's this giant, mutant lizard thing, I dunno," he said. "He smashes cities and kills people."

"Does he?" Belvera murmured, raising an eyebrow. "And there are others like him?"

"A bunch, I guess," Kosei put in. "They've been all over the news for the last day or two. Here-" he whirled around, and Ichiro groaned as the thug grabbed him tightly and shoved him in front of the gang. "Ichiro loves monsters, he wants to make out with one. Tell her, wimp. Tell her how happy you were about that whole village that got eaten by that dinosaur!"

"I- I wasn't happy at all," Ichiro stammered. "I do think some of the monsters are kind of cool- (the gang all made loud, annoying fake gasps of horror) -and I think, maybe, some of them aren't totally bad? Like maybe they're just confused, or they attack people because the soldiers shoot at them first, or something. Uh... why do you want to know?" he asked.

"I said I'd be doing the questioning," the fairy responded, narrowing her eyes. "But you seem to have differing ideas about these... 'monsters'. Tell me, where did they come from?"

"Um..." Ichiro replied, thinking hard. Why was she asking all of this? And who the heck was she, anyway? "I, uh, saw something in the newspaper a while back-"

"You read the news?" Gabara scoffed, shoving him. "Nerd!"

"-about some atom bomb test that made a bunch of radiation, and scientists think that stuff wakes the monsters up, or creates them, or something. Nobody is sure, from what I know."

Belvera scowled. "And an 'atom bomb' is...?"

"A kind of weapon," Ichiro explained. "They can blow up whole cities and give people cancer. The Americans used them to blow up Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and they have a bunch more of them. The Soviets do, too. Everybody says they're going to use them to destroy the world, but I think the monsters will stop that from happening."

Belvera nodded, apparently satisfied. "All right. So mankind has built weapons capable of destroying the planet, and unleashed unnatural creatures in the process. Is that about the size of it?"

Ichiro hesitated. It seemed... wrong... somehow, telling her all of this, but he couldn't place why. "...yeah?" he answered.

She nodded again. "Thank you. And one other thing: this filth", she spat, gesturing down the alley, toward the skyline of smoke-belching factories across the street, and at the heaps of garbage surrounding them. "Is the whole world like this?"

"Everywhere I've ever seen is," Ichiro replied sadly. "I hate it. I wish my dad would get transferred so we could move somewhere out in the country. I think all the cities are polluted like this, and the ocean is, too."

Belvera smiled, pressing her hands together. "Well, then. We know where to start."

"Start what?" Ichiro asked. But before she could answer, he heard the whispering from behind him. He turned to look; the gang had huddled together, talking quietly among themselves. He distinctly caught the phrases "maybe the circus would want her" and "a few million yen". They broke up, walking toward Belvera. They tried to look innocent, but he could see the greed in their eyes. He saw Kosei holding an old shoe box, fished out of a garbage can from the look of it, behind his back.

"Hey, uh, Miss Belgera?" Gabara said, smiling disarmingly. He probably thought he looked convincing. "There's actually a monster down the street. It's a giant... octopus."

"...rat." Hinata said at the same time. Gabara shot him a glare, then smiled at Belvera again.

"It's both, it's an octo-rat," he continued. "It's really weird, and it's been smashing everything. If you want, I'll show you." He held his hand up for her to step on, pathetic fake smile still in place.

Belvera stared at them, face unreadable. Then, suddenly- "WHAT'S THAT?!" she shrieked, pointing at something behind the boys. They whipped around to look (at nothing but the wall), and Kosei accidentally revealed his box.

Belvera's face contorted into a sneer. "You were going to try and trap me in that thing, weren't you?"

"What?" Kosei babbled. "This?" he held up the moldy box, then threw it aside. "No! Of course not, why would you-"

"You thought you could profit from abducting me," Belvera stated coldly. "Shut up," she snapped, cutting off their excuses. "Do you think I'm stupid?"

Gabara exhaled, shaking his head. "Forget it, let's just grab her." He started forward, reaching up. The others closed in behind him. Ichiro wavered, debating whether to intervene or run while they were distracted. But then...

"Sprite Battra!" Belvera called out in a ringing voice. "Get these cretins out of my sight."

A high-pitched screech echoed through the alley. The boys halted, looking up- and scattered, screaming, as a bolt of lightning arced down from above to explode on the ground between them. "What the fu-" Hinata started to say, but Gabara pushed him aside, running for the alley's entrance. An abomination, like a moth but the size of a crow, hurtled down behind him, covered in spikes and horns, purple eyes glowing evilly.

Ichiro dove for cover behind a garbage can. Hinata tripped over his own feet in his haste to escape, stumbling around the corner after Gabara. Kosei grabbed up a broken board and swung it at the monster, but missed- a second bolt of electricity arced out from the moth's wings, blowing the board to splinters and sending Kosei flying backward. He rolled over, blubbering like a two-year-old, smoke billowing from his shirt, and bolted after his so-called friends.

Ichiro cowered, covering his head. It would come for him next, he knew it, and he was too chicken to run, let alone fight. He squeezed his eyes shut as he heard the leathery wings fluttering over his head.

"No," Belvera's voice barked. "This one can stay." The fluttering faded away, and Ichiro, shaking, dared to crack his eyes open. Hesitantly, he looked up over the can's rim, to find the monstrosity hovering before him, Belvera now sitting on its back in an elaborate black saddle. She stared silently at him for a moment, and he at her, wondering what was about to happen.

"I'll make good use of your information, human," she said finally. "You've been helpful, so I'll reward you with advice: leave."

Ichiro blinked. "Leave... this alley?"

"No," she replied coldly. "This city. Get out into the countryside, fast, and don't come back."

"But why?" he asked, confused.

"Trust me," she said with a sinister smirk. Then she kicked the moth-creature's side lightly, and they were gone in a whirl of wings.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

At the same time as Yoko touched the bead and made it glow, something clicked inside Gamera's mind: he suddenly felt the thoughts and feelings of another being, he even felt her Mana. It was woman, a human woman. He could feel her presence approaching the battlefield from afar and became concerned, this place was far too dangerous for her to be. However he could feel that she was compelled to come to him. She had unwittingly become connected to Gamera by touching the bead, and they now shared sort of a symbiotic link.

Gamera's momentary pause had given Godzilla more than enough time to mount an attack against this new threat, ignoring Arrow and Chirako for now. Godzilla let loose a blast of green flame from his maw that engulfed Gamera. Gamera growled in response, blinded by the flames but unharmed by the heat. As he looked up to retaliate, Godzilla charged forth and locked hands with Gamera, who barely had enough time to react. Godzilla was smaller than Gamera by about 20 meters, but he certainly felt much stronger; despite his smaller stature Godzilla was easily matching Gamera in strength, neither able to push the other back. The ground beneath them began to crack from the stalemate, their feet slowly sinking into the ground.

Gamera had a solution, however. Gamera looked down at the ground as his internal furnaces fired up, his belly making a low pitched humming as he began to suck air into his mouth that became ignited in his body and converted to plasma. Gamera then looked back up at Godzilla, his mouth blazing with infernal energy that gathered around the corners of his tusked maw. Being in such close proximity made the already damaged tissue on Godzilla's face begin to steam and sizzle. Gamera lurched forward and fired a fireball directly into Godzilla's chest, forcing the beast to let go and stumble back as the flesh on his chest began to burn, tongues of fire searing away skin to reveal shining metal beneath.

Gamera snarled, something was very wrong about this creature; none of it's injuries gave it any pause and it didn't even appear to be breathing. Further still, cold metal shined from some of the wounds in it's flesh. This creature's entire presence was but a void in the Mana of Earth, a black hole of nothingness. Again the beast charged, this time Gamera was ready however. Godzilla raised it's right arm, hand balled into a fist ready to strike Gamera. Gamera readied his left arm, bringing his pointed elbow spikes to bear. Godzilla punched Gamera in the chest, and though his protective carapace absorbed the damage, he still felt the force of the blow send shockwaves through his body. As soon as Godzilla threw his punch, Gamera thrust his arm foreward and swiped right, stabbing Godzilla in his damaged eye and tearing it out along with the flesh around it's eye socket.

Godzilla stumbled back, hand over his mutilaed face and letting out a high pitched shriek. Godzilla slowly lowered his hand and turned to face Gamera. What stared back at him was not an eye, but a fiery orange lense of some kind, surrounded by shiny riveted metal spattered with blood. Some bits of dead flesh sloughed off of his burned arm, revealing more bloody metal studded with rivets. The joint that connected the arm to the shoulder was covered by a ribbed, flexible materiel. "Godzilla" stood there motionless staring blankly at Gamera, who let loose a thundering roar at this hideous amalgamation of flesh and metal, waiting for it to attack as the air around them reeked of burning flesh.
ImageImage

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Walterrus's left eye was blinded from the attack, and his head was swimming from being knocked down with that force. He hadn't expected this thing to be a shape shift, which explained the strange scent. He let out a low groan as he gave his head a shake, the wound already beginning to heal, though it'd take a while to fully heal. That said, he had to close his left eye for the time being, and focus on protecting his remaining eye. This Iguanadon was unusually blood thirsty and sadistic at that, making for a true abomination. He waited for Iguno to get close, before whirling his head around, and firing his breath weapon at him again, though as if it was anticipated, Iguno ducked and avoided the blast. Walterrus realized that because his spines glowed from charging his weapon, it gave the dinosaur a warning. Before he could react, he was slashed at again by the dino, just barely managing to avoid getting his other eye gouged, and had his cheek slashed. Ignoring the pain, he clamped down on Iguno's left arm with his mouth, not presenting his good eye. He then grabbed Iguno's other arm as it came to try and drive the claw into him, and heaved himself upwards, shocking the dinosaur with how strong he was. Walterrus then began to shove Iguno towards a mountain, intending to slam the dinosaur into the wall and let his body crush him, though with the dinosaur being about 5,000 tons heavier, that would prove to be a little harder if the Iguanadon got a good footing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time to go." Cole said as he and Yamato witnessed Gororo being tossed into a wall near the hole that had lead to this place.

"We're not going to stay?" Yamato asked, "We could get more intel-"

"And possibly have you be crushed." Cole cut him off, "I'm able to survive it, but it wouldn't do me much good either. We have to leave, once that dome head gets clear of the giant hole we came through!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nakato District, Kagawa, North on route 438

Yoko and Kensugi had been making their way in the KDRC car when she let out a pained gasp, and wrapped her arms around herself. "Yoko?! What's wrong?!" Kensugi asked as he glanced from the road, to her, and back to the road again.

"Gamera..." She gasped out, "I don't know what's happening, but he's been hurt..."

"You said that name before, what's going on?" Kensugi asked.

"The talisman I grasped..." She said, taking in some deep breaths. "It linked me to him... He's... a guardian... and he's here to protect us..."

"I'd call you crazy, but after seeing Cole was actually a giant red alien, I can't say that's the strangest thing I've seen..." Kensugi said, his face had a look of deep concern on it. "Will you be ok?"

"I think so..." Yoko said, "But I still need... to be there... He's fighting... I can feel it..."

"If Gamera's fighting, that might make things dangerous." Kensugi said, "We can't get too close."

"Just... Close enough I can... see him..." Yoko panted out, regaining her composure again.

"Giant monster, right?" Kensugi guessed, to which Yoko nodded. "Won't have to get that close then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Depths off the coast of Fukuoka...

Gojira now emerged from the terminus point, near the island where the Takemiya Shrine was located. He was getting closer now, and began to swim towards the surface. He could hear the sounds of battle, and while he wanted to move faster, he restrained himself just enough to continue to stay under water for as long as he could. He was close enough to the surface that his spines broke the surface, and he moved towards Fukuoka.

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Gamera suddenly sensed something moving behind him. It was moving fast. Even faster than he could. Without warning, he was struck in the back of the head with several crimson bolts of energy. The giant turtle actually staggered, and collapsed to the ground. Looking up, he saw the very thing that had attacked him so suddenly.

Gigan slowed his descent and turned his attention from the giant turtle to Godzilla, who looked very odd. His skin and flesh seemed to be peeling away in several places, and metal could be seen underneath.

The cyborg landed with an enormous thud, eying his target with a somewhat confused stare. Gigan understood perfectly well now that this was not his true target at all. Merely some mechanical imposter. Though, such a discovery made him wonder, who or what could have created this metal monstrosity, and why?

Well, he supposed it didn’t matter much. He had already arrived, and if this machine was anything like the actual Godzilla, he figured it wouldn’t hurt to use it as practice for fighting the real deal.

The cyborg uttered an ear-piercing shriek as he clapped his scythes together with a resounding clang, uttering a challenge to this strange robot doppelgänger.
Last edited by Gojirawars 03 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Mongolia
Iguno was impressed with the dragon kaiju. It had been so long since he’d battled someone who could match him, he’d almost forgotten what it felt like to have to try. The giant iguanodon then unleashed a blast of flame into the kaiju’s face. The attack didn’t do much damage but it forced Walterrus to stop his assault and involuntarily let go of Iguno’s arm. The opening allowed the assassin to get his footing once more, upon which Iguno deftly leapt to the right and put some distance between him and his prey. As Walterrus turned to face him, Iguno took the time to analyse his enemy. In terms of strength they there were almost evenly matched despite the difference in size. He then looked at Walterrus’s wounds, which seemed to be... A regenerator...?! Iguno hated regenerators! That power took all the fun out of slicing up his prey. But it was not one that could not be overcome from his experience; sever damage to deeper, more vital parts of the body took longer to heal and could be fatal.

The blood thirsty dinosaur quickly concocted his next assault, then charged Walterrus. As he did so, the dragon’s spines again betrayed him and Iguno was able to just about avoid the kiaju’s lightening once more. He then leapt to the dragon’s left side, just out of reach of Walterrus claws and vision. As the kaiju tried to attack him, the dinosaur reached out and encircled Walterrus’s arm with his own, then pulled it tight against his body, locking it in place. Thanks to the dinosaur’s own strength and the position he was in, Walterrus was unable to free his arm with it’s strength alone. As he began to turn so he could reach his attacker and free himself, a terrible pain erupted within Walterrus’s left shoulder which radiated into his body and down the trapped arm. The pain was soon joined by another, which cause the dragon to instinctively try to just throw off his attacker rather than continue reach for them. But the assassins hold stayed firm and a third wave of pain erupted in his shoulder.

What the pain had been was Iguno repeatedly jamming a thump spike deep into Walterrus’s shoulder, aiming for the joint. The dinosaur’s plan was to disable the arm, which would make it harder for the kaiju to defend himself. He would then be able to get in close to Walterrus and aim for his vital organs more easily. However as he raised his red and dripping spike to strike again, Iguno noticed the kaiju’s dorsal plates light up once more. Had the silly beast not learned his lesson yet, besides from thing angle he could easily dodge...

Iguno was then engulfed in a blue, electrical explosion and sent flying backwards.
-------------------------------

The Dinosaur Kingdom
Using the cliff face to brace himself, Gororo got back to his feet. He was seething with rage, at not just being beat up by some nobody but being shown up in front of another elite. Right! That was it! No more mister nice guy!

With blood and broken bones in his mind, the elite began marching towards his enemy. Anguirus, his confidence bolstered by his earlier victory, sprang at the thug with the intention of getting close up once more. This time however as Anguirus’s flew through the air, Gororo’s domed head came down and struck the surface dinosaur square on his forehead. Anguirus’s vision went white as the force of the impact knocked him to the ground. But the dome-head was not stratified yet. He reached down and took Anguirus by the neck and hind lead, hoisted him off the ground, up over his head, turned and then with a roar fury threw the unconscious beast at the cliff face behind him. A loud boom echoed through the air as Anguirus smashed into solid stone, followed by yet another explotion of rock and dust. The impact caused cracks to spiderweb up part of the stone wall

After he slid to the ground, Anguirus staggered to his feet, shaking his head to try and clear his vision. When it did, he found himself looking at Gororo’s hand... as it swooped in to grab him by the throat. He was then once again forced onto his hind legs by the thug and pinned with his back to the cliff face. The next thing he saw clearly was the dome-head’s other hand, now a fist, flying towards his head. Then again, and again, and again...
----------------------------------
Fukuoka, Japan
Chidrako and Arrow stared at the new, new comer in bewilderment. “Were do all these weirdoes keep coming from?!” they thought in unison.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Anguirus reeled confusedly, trying to marshal any kind of thought or coherent action as the punches smashed one after another into his face. Blood spurted from his jaw as a molar broke loose, and he closed his eyes tightly to protect them from the assault. The blows themselves weren't really that bad, but that headbutt had really rattled him, and these strikes were just enough to keep him unbalanced.

But he held on to just enough awareness to realize that he couldn't just keep taking punches. He had... to... fight...back...

Releasing a choked snarl, he gathered all the wits he had left, and struck, raising one forelimb and catching Gororo's wrist in his hand. He gripped tightly, preventing another punch from being thrown. The dome-head shouted something unintelligible and probably rude, tearing his other hand away from Anguirus' throat and socking him in the side of the head with it. The blow fell hard, but it didn't matter; the ankylosaur shrugged it off and made his move, taking advantage of the fact that he was no longer pinned. Planting his feet, he lurched forward, returning the pachy's headbutt with one of his own. His head didn't have a dome of solid bone, but the horns arching forward from the back of his head were even better in their way, and he felt a satisfying sensation of something soft being punctured. One of Gororo's eyes, judging from the way the bullying idiot howled in pain and staggered back, clutching his face.

Resolving to press his advantage, he dropped back to all fours and spun quickly, smashing his spiked tail into Gororo's ankle and sweeping his feet out from under him. The supposedly 'elite' pachycephalosaur toppled back into the dirt where he belonged, and Anguirus lashed out again, bashing his tail down on top of the armored skull. Then, breathing hard but nowhere near finished, the spiny saurian turned back around to face his downed opponent, growling out a question: was Gororo ready to give up?
Last edited by JAGzilla on Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.