The Gorilla Whale Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Re: The Gorilla Whale Hub

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Breakdown wrote:Earth would be pretty screwed against a three-way alliance between the Xiliens, Mysterians and Simians imo.
Well, since I imagine the Xilliens have absolutely no intention of making alliances, I’d say the fight becomes slightly more balanced if it’s Simians and Mysterians vs Xilliens? I guess poor humanity would just be kinda caught in the crossfire, lol.
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

I can guarantee that Earth's monsters, Godzilla especially, will have something to say about that. lol

I'll get something for Cole up soon enough, I just need more time to look at maps of Japan to know about where he and some members of the KDRC are at right now. I'm geography challenged when it comes to real life locations, actually. ^^;;

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

The Dinosaur Kingdom isn’t just gonna let them take over the earth ether, thats our job!

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Dr. Carter wrote:I can guarantee that Earth's monsters, Godzilla especially, will have something to say about that. lol
Monster X wrote:The Dinosaur Kingdom isn’t just gonna let them take over the earth ether, thats our job!
God, humanity is about to get screwed over. This idea is about to turn Earth into the grounds for an all-out war!
Spoiler:
So basically, from what I can gather, the battle is gonna end up looking like this:

Monsters:
Godzilla
Gigan
Mechagodzilla
Moguera (if the Mysterians lend a monster, it'd have to be the robo-penguin)
Gorgo (potentially)
Literally the entire rest of the kaiju from the dinosaur kingdom

Factions:
Humans
Simians/Mysterians (alliance)
Xilliens
Dinosaur Kingdom
Yeah, Earth is screwed if we go through with this idea...
-Dr. Asimov

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Yeah, I think an all-out invasion/war would be a bit toooo much for Earth and mankind at this moment in time.

#BotM

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Well the Xillliens aren’t really affecting the main story at the moment, but I just wrote a new post to sort of establish Gigan and further flesh out Xenad. Also gave you guys a little first taste of what Gigan can do.
Spoiler:
Wanted to let everyone know that there are probably four Stegosaurus Kaiju, to my knowledge, that could have been the poor creature that Gigan so maliciously slaughtered. I’ve heard Stego, Gallon, Sugora, and Stella listed as names. Whoever is in control of the Dinosaur War Izenborg Kaiju can decide who this Stegosaurus was, I guess, since I didn’t name it in the post.
Last edited by Gojirawars 03 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Dr. Asimov

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:Well the Xillliens aren’t really affecting the main story at the moment, but I just wrote a new post to sort of establish Gigan and further flesh out Xenad. Also gave you guys a little first taste of what Gigan can do.
Spoiler:
Wanted to let everyone know that there are probably four Stegosaurus Kaiju, to my knowledge, that could have been the poor creature that Gigan so maliciously slaughtered. I’ve heard Stego, Gallon, Sugora, and Stella listed as names. Whoever is in control of the Dinosaur War Izenborg Kaiju can decide who this Stegosaurus was, I guess, since I didn’t name it in the post.
We’ll make that stegosaurus Stella. I was going to have them appear as one of the 4 dinosaurs to appear next and I intended them to be a victim of Gigan anyway. I’ll just have to edit the story to explain how Stella went missing.

Minor note and a reminder, the Dinossur Kingdom is deep underground. They live in a large cavern about the size of a large island. That said I’m going to right Stella’s disappearance in a way that is in line with the Xilliens story.
Last edited by Monster X on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Monster X wrote:
Gojirawars 03 wrote:Well the Xillliens aren’t really affecting the main story at the moment, but I just wrote a new post to sort of establish Gigan and further flesh out Xenad. Also gave you guys a little first taste of what Gigan can do.
Spoiler:
We’ll make that stegosaurus Stella. I was going to have them appear as one of the 4 dinosaurs to appear next and I intended them to be a victim of Gigan anyway. I’ll just have to edit the story to explain how Stella went missing.

Minor note and a reminder, the Dinossur Kingdom is deep underground. They live in a large cavern about the size of a large island. That said I’m going to right Stella’s disappearance in a way that is in line with the Xilliens story.
Sounds good. Sorry for possibly causing any complications in continuity. If anything I posted needs to be retconned in my OP, let me know, and I can make some edits here and there.
-Dr. Asimov

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:
Monster X wrote:
Spoiler:

Minor note and a reminder, the Dinosaur Kingdom is deep underground. They live in a large cavern about the size of a large island. That said I’m going to right Stella’s disappearance in a way that is in line with the Xilliens story.
Sounds good. Sorry for possibly causing any complications in continuity. If anything I posted needs to be retconned in my OP, let me know, and I can make some edits here and there.
Don't worry about it, Stella was litaraly the dinosaur up for the buzzsaw choping block anways. I'll just say something like "he wondered up to the surface and none seen him since" or what ever. That way the Xiliens can logically have picked him up from some island somwere.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Can I claim Shin Godzilla for after the Mechagodzilla arc?
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Megalon:
Spoiler:
Name: Megalon
Height: 75 Meters
Weight: 100,000 tons

Appearance: Megalon is almost exactly the same as before. His drills are instead replaced with sharp, three fingered claws. His horn is also black, and slightly more thinner arms and legs.

Powers/Abilities: TRAVEL: Megalon's wings give him quick bursts of speed, which can give a great advantage when fighting. Megalon flies at a speed of Mach 3, and digs at a speed of Mach 2.

BEAST KILLER RAY: At the top of Megalon's head, his black horn can produce purple colored lightning which can be fired at his targets.

GAS BOMB BULLETS: Megalon produces small, orange organic pellets that explode on contact from his mouth. They create a small amount of sleeping gas. When enough gas is present (which is around 15-25, depending on the kaiju's size), they will start to fall asleep for a short period of time. Megalon is not immune to this however.

MAGNETIC FIELD: With enough energy, Megalon's horn will light up his entire body, making him have a purple aura. This will pull kaiju closer towards him unwillingly, which will then be sent flying backwards when to close.

INCREASED SIGHT: His eyesight is far beyond any normal kaiju, making him spot various small details that any other kaiju wouldn't see.

Personality: Megalon is not the smartest of the bunch, but he's not the dumbest. He knows how to fight well, though mostly goes physical then using his abilities to help him win. He can tell things are going to go wrong, and will often try to throw one more punch in then will retreat underground to heal. He has a urge to defend the creatures he deems worthy. He's also very confused by the workings of the upper world, not understanding the concepts of humans.

Backstory: Living underground near Japan, Megalon was worshiped like a god by the Seatopians. It was a simple life for Megalon. The aquatic creatures fed him every ten years or so, and in return, he would protect them from the threats from the sea. It was all Megalon's purpose, and he was happy. Until he woke up one day in 1962, which there was no Seatopian in sight. Not a single one. He didn't get a chance to save them this time, it's been 8 years since all of them were annihilated by the oxygen destroyer. He was alone. Nothing to eat, nothing to protect. Perhaps, he will head to the surface and find a new race to protect?
Queen Nilaga:
Spoiler:
Name: Queen Nilaga
Height: 60 Meters. 10 Meters (Larva)
Wingspan: 140 Meters
Weight: 20,000 tons

Appearance: Queen Nilaga resemble a gigantic mosquito, with bright green fur on it's body, bright orange eyes and six long legs. It's long needle like mouth constantly drips it's saliva.

Powers/Abilities: TRACKING: Queen Nilaga gains a scent of a kaiju whenever she drinks their blood, being able track them very well, and often uses them as a food source.

SPEED: Nilaga can fly up to a speed of Mach 4.

ENHANCED SIGHT: Nilaga can has better vision than average kaiju, even in complete darkness she can spot things normally as they were in the daylight.

LIFE DRAIN: If a kaiju is unlucky enough to get a surprise attack from Nilaga, she will poke her mouth through a kaiju's skin, sucking up most of their blood until she is completely full, which can leave a kaiju in a near death state.

POISON: Nilaga's saliva also has the power to make a kaiju feel extremely weak, and leaves them unable to sleep for around 78 hours.

REPRODUCTION: Per feeding, Nilaga can lay up to 4 eggs. When they are hatched, the larva will need to stay underwater for 20 days before reaching adulthood.

Personality: Nilaga has very little personality, other than caring for her eggs and larva. She often goes towards the biggest kaiju to gain a good portion of blood before retreating back from where she came.
Evooex:
Spoiler:
Name: Evooex
Height: 83 Meters
Weight: 150,000 tons.

Appearance: Evooex is best described as an aboniation to our world. There lacks any color to Evooex. His head is a grizzly bear skull, but upside down, so the mouth is the top part. Two human eyes nest in the eye sockets, and are always leaking black blood. Although it is rare to find that one eye is the same as the other, most times one is far larger than the other, looking like it'll burst out and explode, while the other rolls around in the socket.

Connected to the skull, are long thing pieces of black fur, looking like tentacles are wrapping around it just to stay connected to it's body. Evooex stands on two legs, which are almost completely covered by the dark hair. His long gangling arms share a similar situation. all of his arm and leg movements move about in awkward ways,tending to flop around or even remain locked in place. He sports five long claws, which twitch uncontrollably most of the time. Each strand of hair on it's body also move about, looking like it's trying to rip away from Evooex at all times. Evooex also sports a thin tail, with an organic tree at the tip of it, with even the leaves of it being grey.

Powers/Abilities: EYE SHOT: Evooex can fire the eyeballs from his skull into the target, causing massive acidic damage. Though, he can only do this twice until he's able to see again. His eyes do grow back however, 20 hours per eyeball.

PHASING: Evooex can teleport of sorts, although this is limited and does not have complete control of it. This can provide quick attacks and confuse the other kaiju.

FLESH POKER: The claws on Evooex can extend twice the length of his normal ones, which can puncture others quite easily.

FLOTATION: When the teeth of Evooex glow black, Evooex can make himself and others float with ease. When floating by himself, Evooex's body goes entire limp, moving similar to a marionette puppet.

STRETCH: The hairs on Evooex's body can stretch even further, and even harden to grab objects.

PLAGUE BREATH: When Evooex's body pulses white, he can charge a black beam. When anything comes into contact with the beam, a black spongy material will start to grow on the place where the beam hit. If any living being touches it, they will become instantly sick, and will start to grow on that person's body. They can cure themselves if they put the black sponge in extreme heat.

Personality: Evooex is a curious being, intrigued to be in this new world. But he's much more interested in making this world his own. He cares not for others well being, or even his own. He'll make himself suffer just to know that it will cause something else more pain. But he will finish deliver the final blow to get rid of anything that stands in his way.

Backstory: Banished from his old dimension, he was stuck in a void for all eternity, he was alone. Nothing else but him. No one to see his cube like body, with no other features besides a few tentacles and spots of dark hair. But after all this time, he saw a flash of light within the darkness. With all of his might, he tore his way to our universe, cracking open the sky and landed within the forests of Japan. He needed to change however, the current form will not do at all. He will make himself better, for he sensed beasts far greater than his form. Digging a tendril into the ground, he slipped his cube like body into the ground, and came out soon after, wearing his new, abhorrent skin
More Kaiju for my collection! :D
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

^ Cool, but knock the weights down on Megalon and Evooex so they won’t flatten everyone else.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Given how powerful Walterrus is, this fight may not last long, and Gorgo is probably realizing that he's started a fight he may not be able to win. Though it's too late for that realization. ^^;

But poor Osaka, it's going to get wrecked even worse than it already was. I mean, it was practically wiped off the face of the map in Uprising, wrecked by Godzilla here, and now Walterrus is brawling with an over-grown dinosaur kaiju in possibly the heart of it! That city just can't catch a break in this role play forum, can it? XD;; What's worse is the oncoming JSDF assault and then Draborgman jumping into the fray! Seriously, it sucks to be Osaka here!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

^ I nearly forgot about that. Osaka AND San Fransisco got Thanos snapped in Uprising, and now the former is getting ravaged to hell and back again. We just don't like that bloody city :lol:.

Also, I'll have a post up tomorrow, guys.

#BotM

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Godzilla165 wrote:^ I nearly forgot about that. Osaka AND San Fransisco got Thanos snapped in Uprising, and now the former is getting ravaged to hell and back again. We just don't like that bloody city :lol:.

Also, I'll have a post up tomorrow, guys.
Well, at least it’s not Tokyo for the 90,000th time. At least we’re picking on a different city.
-Dr. Asimov

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Yeah Gorgo's not winning this any time soon, but you can't blame him for at least trying to give us some entertainment befor he goes down.

Ururu's psychic network is something I came up with to explain how he's able to keep track of what going on the surface like he dose in the show. It only applies to his own kaiju and any kaiju under his mind control plus he can't give real time commands though it which stops it from being broken hopefully.

Edit: Also fixed up the continuity so the Xilliens can have kidnap Stella without it being a issue.
Last edited by Monster X on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

I don't know what would be worse for Gorgo! XD Clamping down on Walterrus' arm, simply pissing him off even more to where he'd smack the dino's head with his free hand for a bit before prying the dino's jaws off of him and possibly administering the "kiss of death" or some other really painful experience? Or if the dino had clamped onto Walterrus' neck, preventing the dragon from using his plasma ray, and subjecting himself to a nuclear pulse style attack, experiencing a world of pain he didn't even think was possible as a result? XD;;

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Dr. Carter wrote:I don't know what would be worse for Gorgo! XD Clamping down on Walterrus' arm, simply pissing him off even more to where he'd smack the dino's head with his free hand for a bit before prying the dino's jaws off of him and possibly administering the "kiss of death" or some other really painful experience? Or if the dino had clamped onto Walterrus' neck, preventing the dragon from using his plasma ray, and subjecting himself to a nuclear pulse style attack, experiencing a world of pain he didn't even think was possible as a result? XD;;
It's up to you Doc, Walterrus is your monster, you end it how you want. But this isn't ending well for Gorgo not matter how this plays out.
Last edited by Monster X on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Monster X wrote:
Dr. Carter wrote:I don't know what would be worse for Gorgo! XD Clamping down on Walterrus' arm, simply pissing him off even more to where he'd smack the dino's head with his free hand for a bit before prying the dino's jaws off of him and possibly administering the "kiss of death" or some other really painful experience? Or if the dino had clamped onto Walterrus' neck, preventing the dragon from using his plasma ray, and subjecting himself to a nuclear pulse style attack, experiencing a world of pain he didn't even think was possible as a result? XD;;
It's up to you Doc, Walterrus is your monster, you end it how you want. But this isn't ending well for Gorgo not matter how this plays out.
Same thing that’ll happen to Xenad if Gigan fails his mission, lol. Also the same thing that’ll happen if Yanegawa fails Kuronuma again. So basically all of the main villains of this story are being threatened by their superiors if they fail. Lol.
-Dr. Asimov

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:
Monster X wrote:
Same thing that’ll happen to Xenad if Gigan fails his mission, lol. Also the same thing that’ll happen if Yanegawa fails Kuronuma again. So basically all of the main villains of this story are being threatened by their superiors if they fail. Lol.

I'd suggest they start an evil henchman union but that would likely end up with them all getting killed as well.