The Gorilla Whale Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: The Gorilla Whale Hub

Post by JAGzilla »

And I'm now formally part of the game, finally. Figured I'd have Anguirus emerge someplace that wasn't Japan for a change, but I think it goes without saying that he'll end up there eventually. Maybe he'll pick up Byakkan's trail and follow her north. Or maybe Godzilla will seek him out? Obviously we aren't following the real Showa timeline too closely, but it'd still be cool to have Godzilla's first battle be against Anguirus. But we'll see how things go, I guess; Godzilla has a lot of people gunning for him right now. :lol:
Last edited by JAGzilla on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

That was pretty bloody awesome, JAG. Your portrayal of everyone’s favorite pincushion is always enjoyable to read. And don’t worry, Godzilla will introduce himself to Angy soon enough; right now, he’s just laying low on account of being #1 on the World’s Most Wanted list. He’s a menace, but get me pictures anyway dammit!
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Godzilla165 wrote:They just haven't really thought to start building giant robots quite yet like their alien counterparts have. But, in any case, your characters are accepted, Gojiwars. Just be sure to tweak certain aspects in order for them to better suit the story we've got going on here, and scale Gigan down so he's literally not able to squish the other Kaiju, and you should be set ;).
Thanks for letting me know. Edited my OP to better coincide with the current timeline and so that Gigan doesn't dwarf the other kaiju.
Godzilla165 wrote:He’s a menace, but get me pictures anyway dammit!
Could you pay me in advance?

Last edited by Gojirawars 03 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I'm ready to start making moves as the Simians. Sabotage and assassination type stuff >.>
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

scrapped idea
Last edited by Monster X on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Sorry for my prolonged absence. Work has kicked me in the rear these past couple of days, but I am here now.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Shit's going down, fellers. God that post was a pain in the ass to write on my iPad :lol:
ImageImage

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Just out of genuine curiosity, how did Yanegawa overhear the disclosure of Goten? Bugged devices, spying from a room over, etc.?

Also, as I am sure some may be wondering, I will probably begin to dive into my monsters and their arcs soon. I just want there to be something of a story, y'know?
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Missingno. wrote:Just out of genuine curiosity, how did Yanegawa overhear the disclosure of Goten? Bugged devices, spying from a room over, etc.?

Also, as I am sure some may be wondering, I will probably begin to dive into my monsters and their arcs soon. I just want there to be something of a story, y'know?
In an earlier post I detailed that he has access to research data and other juicy stuff.
ImageImage

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

The nice thing about having multiple characters? You can do posts that focus on them while waiting for some of the story to move forward, or if one is in a prior commitment to a scene you can still do stuff. That is what I decided to do for Byakkan, while giving JAGzilla something to work with at the same time if he chooses as well. I mean, if Anguirus is unintentionally following her, it'd make sense he'd run across some of the places she had been. As to why she hasn't noticed she's being followed? Well, Anguirus is a peaceful monster, so he wouldn't trigger her senses like Godzilla and Gorgo do.

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Got a good idea of Gigan's look for this timeline. Basically just Millenium Gigan with a Showa color scheme:
Also, not really sure how to do an introduction for the both of them.
Spoiler:
Anybody mind if I have Gigan kill off one of those "expendable kaiju" I saw people talking about as a nice little display of his personality? Also unsure how to introduce the Xilliens as a whole, since that's how I'll have to introduce Air Commander Xenad.
Last edited by Gojirawars 03 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Dr. Asimov

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

That response was absolute perfection, Missi :lol:. Also, apologies for having not been that active lately, mates; work is of course the culprit for that. But rest assured, I've got some juicy stuff already pre-written and ready to go, one of which I'm sure you'll all freaking love.

#BotM

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Yanegawa:

ImageImage

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:Got a good idea of Gigan's look for this timeline. Basically just Millenium Gigan with a Showa color scheme:
Also, not really sure how to do an introduction for the both of them.
Spoiler:
Anybody mind if I have Gigan kill off one of those "expendable kaiju" I saw people talking about as a nice little display of his personality? Also unsure how to introduce the Xilliens as a whole, since that's how I'll have to introduce Air Commander Xenad.
Spoiler:
To give some of the game away, once Gorgo is dead I plan to introducing 4 Dinosaur Kingdom Kaiju and sending them out into the word. One of them can battle Gigan.
Last edited by Monster X on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Ok I officially just got some of the best news ever! In the very near future I'll be able to watch Dinosaur War Izenborg with English subs. Till now I had only watched pieces of the show in other languages to get and idea of what Gottes and Ururu could do. Now I'll be able to watch it in all and get a better idea of all the characters. This also brings us to my idea, I'm scrapping gigamoth.

Instead I'll be brining in the some heroes. The cyborg twins Ai and Zen Tachibana, The Izenborg-Go Battleship and Perfect Fusion Warrior Izenbo!

Last edited by Monster X on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Well, I’ve brought in Xenad, and with him, introduced the Xilliens. I actually had a cool idea:
Spoiler:
that Earth could kinda get stuck in the middle of a battle between the Xilliens and Black Hole Aliens. Noticeably, the two species have very different styles of invasion. The Simians probably use the superior strategy. They sneak in undetected in Earth’s ranks and cripple them from the inside. I had considered the Xilliens trying this strategy, like the way they initially did in Final Wars, but then I realized that the two species are also very different. The Simians, for example, are on the brink of extinction, and are looking to conquer Earth and transform it into their new home. The Xilliens, however, are a vast empire. Therefore, I thought it made more sense for the Xilliens to use the “beat them into submission” strategy to invade planets, since they seem to always possess superior technology, weapons, and what was that other thing? Oh yeah, they have a bunch of Kaiju at their disposal. I actually think it would be kinda cool if the Black Hole Aliens finally make their move, and Mechagodzilla is deployed to fight Godzilla, only for an Xillien Fleet to arrive, and Gigan with them, who interrupts the fight between Godzilla and the Cosmic Monster. I forget who’s taking the role of the Simians, but I was wondering what your thoughts were on this idea?
Also, edited Gigan’s origin on his Bio to fit more in line with the story I’m setting up now. Gigan has now never been on Earth up to this point.
Last edited by Gojirawars 03 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Dr. Asimov

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:Well, I’ve brought in Xenad, and with him, introduced the Xilliens. I actually had a cool idea:
Well, this complicates things. Y'see, I sorta had the Mysterians set to appear as of my next post, which I have on standby. On that note, the Simians and Mysterians are set to join forces, as their goals are similar in nature (repopulation). So, I guess we'll see how things play out? I Just a heads-up, I guess.
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Missingno. wrote:
Gojirawars 03 wrote:Well, I’ve brought in Xenad, and with him, introduced the Xilliens. I actually had a cool idea:
Well, this complicates things. Y'see, I sorta had the Mysterians set to appear as of my next post, which I have on standby. On that note, the Simians and Mysterians are set to join forces, as their goals are similar in nature (repopulation). So, I guess we'll see how things play out? I Just a heads-up, I guess.
Maybe it could be a two on one? Mysterians, Allied with Simians, against Xilliens? I guess we’ll have to see. The Xilliens don’t have to show up on Earth right now. They could bide their time, but since they’re light-speed capable, I don’t want to wait too long for them to get to Earth. I feel like we should probably wait to see what Breakdown thinks about the idea, since I guess he represents the Simians.
Last edited by Gojirawars 03 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Dr. Asimov

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Will probably be making another impromptu post or so until the game's current day is through (as it is about noon). I've got some juicy stuff ready to go, just waiting for the right time.
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Earth would be pretty screwed against a three-way alliance between the Xiliens, Mysterians and Simians imo.
ImageImage