Emergence: Kaiju Invasion HUB

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Monster X
Interpol Agent

Re: Emergence: Kaiju Invasion HUB

Postby Monster X » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:08 pm

I'm still up for joining if there's room.

MinorBone Good
Yin-Yang Master

Postby MinorBone Good » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:14 pm

After various attempts to get my old computer up and running (and many, many failed attempts to write out a post before my computer crashes.) I FINALLY was able to get at least something with Valse done. -_-
BACK IN ACTION :P

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:48 pm

^ And it was well-timed. If he's planning on sticking around in Cairo for a few hours, and I get the sense that he is, Arugas will be getting there after the time-skip.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Postby Billzilla1974 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:18 am

I'm just waiting for Tyrosus to respond & for the Battle of the 49th to continue.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!
Banjo-Kazooie Main.

Andrew the Gojifan
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Andrew the Gojifan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:41 pm

And once that happens, Epizona will most likely butt in
Life is a Pay to Win rage game

MinorBone Good
Yin-Yang Master

Postby MinorBone Good » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:57 pm

MajorBone :
Spoiler:
Name: MajorBone

Height: 257

Physical description: MajorBone beaers a striking resemblance to the handsome MinorBone, being a teddy bear with grey and white fur. MajorBone's fur is slightly more ruffled . Though, instead of the colorful bowties, MajorBone wears a long white tie. MajorBone also has sharp claws on all four of his paws, with red beady eyes.

Emergence: MajorBone emergered when Minor found his cabinet of food raided, his priceless jar full of maple syrup gone. In a fullout rage, Minor destroyed his computer. His anger continued grow until he transformed into MajorBone. He broke out of a computer screen in British Colombia, having a sneaking suspicion of who took his food. (In all seriousness my computer done gone died, alas poor Minor.)

Personality: MajorBone has an extreme hatred toward the bear that stole his food, and will stop at nothing until he gets his stuff back. He also has a senses that a certain Godzilla, the 165th to be exact, has beaten him to the punch, therefore, Major is after him as well.

Powers: EMOTICON ATTACK: :knife: :twisted: :lol:

MAJORBONE STARE GLARE: Using this, he can scan the area around him, searching for food. And maybe a death beam from his chest idk no wait thats good.

APRIL’S FOOL: During the month of April, Major gets a burst of power, And a sense of awareness that all of this can be a cruel joke.
BACK IN ACTION :P

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Postby Billzilla1974 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:11 pm

*this April fools post has expired.*
Last edited by Billzilla1974 on Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!
Banjo-Kazooie Main.

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:18 am

Andrew the Gojifan wrote:And once that happens, Epizona will most likely butt in

Not sure how good an idea that is. At this point, with the battle having been in progress for the better part of a year, we need to wrap it up and move forward. I think it's actually in the process of winding down, now, with Ignus Lung mainly engaged to cover Hanjiru's evacuation. Once that's done, Sangrazotz will most likely bail, and (while I could be wrong) I don't think Tekuta and Ignus have any interest in staying to press a fight with Tyrosus. And on the real-world side of things, KaijuCanuck is obviously low on time to write as it is, so we don't need to be adding anything else to the pile of story points he needs to respond to.

Also, Epizona is halfway around the world from British Columbia, so I don't know if she can even realistically get there before the battle ends.

Godzilla165
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Godzilla165 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:32 am

I’ve only now begun to notice the similarities between Sangrazotz and Rodan, mainly in the same dickish and antisocial personality that the former has. I don’t know if that was intentional or not, but it’s cool nonetheless.

#BotM

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:52 pm

Godzilla165 wrote:I’ve only now begun to notice the similarities between Sangrazotz and Rodan, mainly in the same dickish and antisocial personality that the former has. I don’t know if that was intentional or not, but it’s cool nonetheless.

Huh. No, I don't think that was intentional; it's hard to say after we've been writing this game for almost two years, but I don't remember Rodan ever consciously being an influence in anything but Sangrazotz's flight capabilities. You're right, though, there definitely is some similarity between the two, though Sangrazotz takes those traits a good bit farther than Rodan usually did.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:32 pm

...Almost two years? Yikes!

...And I don't think we're past day two, in-game, yet. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

Winner of the last-ever(?) TK Fantasy Match tournament.

#ProLife

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:42 pm

Well, a year and a half, anyway. It's gone by pretty fast.

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Tue May 28, 2019 6:12 pm

Anybody have any kind of ETA on when we'll be able to get moving again? Even just a few posts so we can get to the next time skip?

Godzilla165
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Godzilla165 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:12 pm

Honestly, who knows, but that’s what I’ve kind of been waiting on as well. It’d be a crying shame if this thing ended like nearly every other RP on this site, especially with how much craft, care and world building has been put into it.

#BotM

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:54 am

Well, one post is a start! I guess it's Asyrax's move, now, and then I'll have Kronos go from there.

Godzilla165
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Godzilla165 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:24 am

So, should we like, maybe take control over Canuck’s characters just to give the story the kick in the rear it needs to get a move on? That is an official rule of this particular RP, and it’d only be to get us both into and past the time jump, with obviously plot points of our own to help bridge the way.

I’m honestly just spitballing here, but I thought that I’d still bring that to the table.

#BotM

Andrew the Gojifan
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Andrew the Gojifan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:45 am

I think we should at least PM Canuck and give him a week to respond before we do that

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:05 am

I really hate to resort to that, but it should be easy enough. We just need to have Tyrosus skirmish with Ignus Lung a little bit until Hanjiru is out of harm's way, and the Battle of the 49th will be wrapped up. General Ewaschuk we don't really know much about, so I wouldn't want to try and write him, but he's completely missed the conference at this point, so we may as well just disregard him. I don't think we were even waiting for anything else, were we?

We can't really do much with the Expedition, other than maybe some character interaction while they're waiting around on the ship. Canuck formally took control of the Island story's direction from here on, so we have to wait and see how he wants to progress things. It'll be impossible to get to the temple or anything without him, since we don't know what's inside it or what the black ops guys are going to do.

I say we go with Andrew's plan. PM him, wait a week, and then go from there.

EDIT: and the PM is sent. The clock has begun ticking.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla165
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Godzilla165 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:54 am

Sounds good to me, and I think aside from the battle of the 49th and conference finishing up, everything else is ready for the time skip. Though, I do have one big post for Amelia cooked, but that’ll take place late in the night.

#BotM

Andrew the Gojifan
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Andrew the Gojifan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:10 am

By the way, Thanatos was inspired by one of these fellows
I had one that was brown instead of yellow.
Last edited by Andrew the Gojifan on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “RPG Forum”