Emergence: Kaiju Invasion HUB

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: Emergence: Kaiju Invasion HUB

Post by Godzilla165 »

Also apologies to everyone - I am buried deep under assignments right now, and am super behind in reading the game and responding to pms. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up after Wednesday.
No worries mate, same here for me. I’m barely keeping myself above water with all of the different shtuff I’m having to constantly do and manage. Being an adult can be a bloody drag sometimes it can.

EDIT: Aaand new page’d like a son-of-a-bitch. Remember my sacrifice.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Andrew the Gojifan
Monsterland Worker

Post by Andrew the Gojifan »

I though being the first post on a page was an achievement
Life is a Pay to Win rage game

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I think that's mostly for new threads. Being new-paged when responding to the post above you is usually just considered annoying.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Alas, unavoidable.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

*Appears on the Emergence: Kaiju Invasion HUB conference room camera for a few frames before vanishing just as quickly.*
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Art from mtg. It looks a lot like what I'm picturing.

goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

"It's okay, Suigam. we're here for you."
"20-8-5 11-9-14-7 9-19 3-15-13-9-14-7"
"9-20 1-20-5 13-25 3-8-9-12-4-18-5-14!"
Last edited by MinorBone Good on Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

I dig the viral marketing dude!

Also sorry Daws forgot to say - that’s an awesome picture! Somewhat envisions what I have in my mind too. ;)

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

It's kind of funny... Mokushi's done all this damage, slaughtered all of these worlds, and the impenetrable wall he's ultimately going to slam into is made up of a bear, some lizards, a monkey-crab, a couple of birds...

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

^ Such is the fate of all villainous dragons, my friend. Ghidorah was beaten by a radioactive lizard, giant flying lizard, and a brown worm. Smaug was beaten by one arrow. The Reign of Fire dragon was killed by a crossbow. Ghidorah was beaten yet again by a group curb stomping.... It’s a curse I tell ya.

#BotM

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Wait... the bad guy might lose?

SPOIIIIIIIILERRRRRRRSSSS!!!!!!!

:evil:

Way to go guys, you broke the whole game! Why do I even bother making all this secret stuff????

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

*Sniffs* I’m sorry, Canuck! Please, you’ve already taken my pinky toe, please don’t take the other one too!

#BotM

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

I really need to post on here...
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The wind howls mournfully, kicking up great clouds of the dust that has accumulated in sad, looming dunes over the decrepit graveyard of abandoned posts. Vast cobwebs flutter like banners of the End Times in the gusts, the oversized spiders that spun them having long since departed. A lone Ghagon shambles slowly into view, mangy, emaciated. It sweeps dust and filth away from a rotting sentence fragment, tears away a half-decomposed adjective. The scavenger eyes the find distastefully, reluctantly gnaws away a few letters and a punctuation mark... then hurls the rest away in disgust, glaring at the post's grime-obscured avatar with contempt. Heaving a resigned sigh, the creature turns and trudges away into the gloom, wondering what has become of its once-thriving world, and if life will ever take root here again...

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

A familiar form bursts up from under a dusty, several month old post, like a zombie coming out of a turned-over grave.
His glowing scales revealing his identity despite being surrounded by clouds of dust and debris.
Casually burning away the cobwebs that floated and fell about him, Ignus lung gazed at the gray and white landscape, posts seemingly abandoned were now buried under a great deal of dirt and dust. Light snow was now falling, a telltale sign that winter had long since begun. In spite of the bleak conditions, the 6,000 ton kaiju refused to let the two agents of death, fear and despair, enter the door of his heart. The Monster of myth took a deep breath before shouting out to any who would listen: "Hello! Anyone!? Our story will not end here!! Not if I have anything to say about it! If any of you want to let our tale continue until it gets the ending it deserves, come out now and say so!!" The crimson dragon waited for a response, holding onto the hope that "The End" hadn't come just yet.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

A small pantheon of kaiju- probably a few too many to do justice to- including a bearded dragon biped, a white yeti crab, and some sort of black liquid terminator who had been involved in a suspended fight for far too long, stirred restlessly. None of them looked like they'd been sleeping very well lately.

"When this kid lets me sleep, and I finish this darn Zone Fighter project," one of them grumbled- though it was impossible to tell which- "I still want to make this happen. Just... not quite y..."

Snores rose as the speaker fell asleep mid-sentence.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Hanjiru looked on from her trailer at the chaos and wavering emotions that had begun to strike her fellow allies and friends. She poked her head out the window and hummed a therapeutic tune, one of reassurance. "Patience, everyone, all will return to how it should be soon. Just be patient, and have faith. Have faith." She thought. “He who shall not be named can not be allowed to ravage another planet. He can not.”
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#BotM

Andrew the Gojifan
Monsterland Worker

Post by Andrew the Gojifan »

"Oi, Hanjiru, d'ya think we could dig him up and kill him already?" Asks Epizona probably tripping on something
In the meantime Thanatos has reached the Monster of myth, who is graced with the surprising scene of a dinosaur with no will to live carrying an absolutely massive block of stone.
"Writers' block, huh?"
Last edited by Andrew the Gojifan on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a Pay to Win rage game

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

A wild story post appears! A fairly eventful one, too. We now have another in-progress kaiju attack (Suigam doesn't mean it that way, but it doesn't make much difference to the residents of Al Basra) and Ceokiri has ascended to Spirit mode. I assume she must be heading for Kavaru, which has the potential to be really interesting...

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

So... whenever time allows, we'll need to figure out how to continue this game with Daws having gone AWOL. The easiest thing to do is probably to retcon his characters out of existence, which only has any serious impact on the Council and their conference. We'll have to re-do that whole scene somehow, which sucks, but the only obvious alternatives would be for somebody to take over Daws' characters (and I don't see anybody wanting to), or something in-story yanking them out of the picture right where we are, if that's even possible.

I had Arugas heading for Egypt to investigate Tiamat, but that can easily be retconned to say he's going after Valse, or something.