Emergence: Kaiju Invasion HUB

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Emergence: Kaiju Invasion HUB

Post by Zarm »

What in the...? How the heck did that even happen?

I will... speak to Stephen about it.

EDIT: The map has been updated. In addition, a few other positions were altered, and a new category was introduced- kaiju who are stationary or currently inactive have been greyed out to help the user focus on currently-active kaiju.
Last edited by Zarm on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Sorry that was a short post guys, but I'm just getting back into this. That should build the storyline I'm working on satisfactorily for the rest of it to approach.

Also, I'll detail Tiamat's location for the map later on (though Egypt may get a little crowded later on).
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Interesting. If Ba-Pef continues to be cooperative, he could become a very important character going forward. He'll at the very least be able to serve as a translator between humanity and his fellow Ogdoad kaiju, but if he turns out to be able to communicate with terrestrial kaiju as well, he could play a huge role in establishing peace or at least some level of equilibrium for the changing world order.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

^ Never thought of him like that, but it's definitely something I should consider. I guess I never considered this because the Duatian kaiju already have a translator...

Thanks for the idea JAG. :huge:
goji89 wrote:

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:^ Never thought of him like that, but it's definitely something I should consider. I guess I never considered this because the Duatian kaiju already have a translator...

Thanks for the idea JAG. :huge:
Not a problem. And I figure that while Kiara can tentatively translate most of the aliens' language, Ba-Pef's knowledge and experience as one of them gives him advantages she'll never have. She can talk to them, but Ba-Pef actually knows how to talk to them, and as a bonus is someone they're theoretically more likely to listen to. Not that I know the details of the relationships among the Duatian kaiju, of course, but this is just me making assumptions.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Quick question from Stephen for the future map editions- are the grids of help to anyone? Or should they just be removed?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Zarm wrote:Quick question from Stephen for the future map editions- are the grids of help to anyone? Or should they just be removed?
We're not exactly figuring out lat-long here (at least I don't think so), so you don't have to put 'em up. But hey, whatever's easier. :huge:
goji89 wrote:

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

We haven’t used them so far, so if they are more work for you then take them out. Otherwise; they don’t hurt either so I’d say leave them in.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

They're not any work at all, fortunately. I just know that they obscure some of the details of the map, and I wasn't sure if having that would be more valuable.

But if they are good, then I can leave them in!

Maranatha!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I've decided to make one minor adjustment to Arugas, which is to knock his height down to 265 feet. Having looked over the other kaiju heights, 310 feet would've made him one of the tallest kaiju yet, which isn't really the image I had in mind for him.

On a related note, the Kroaken is substantially larger than Tekuta or Ignus Lung, much more so than I'd realized. Even together, they might be in serious trouble against her. Just an observation. The dynamic of their eventual battle may be the opposite of what I'd expected.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Name: Valse

Height: 240 Feet

Length: 278 Feet

Physical description: Valse is a disgusting sight to behold. Resembling a six legged crocodile, at least in shape, Valse's body is comprised of many different types of "skins". Each skin is scattered around the body in blotches, with no one skin being repeated twice. Over 70 different types of skin on Vasle's body has been seen on him. This includes: Human, black scales, slug, cacti, brown feathers, green fur and many others. Some even seem alien like, which perplexes scientists around the globe.

Along with the unnatural skin, many eyes of different species are scattered across it's body. Most notably, a giant human eye at the tip of it's tail. Hundreds of bones are jutting out from the body as well, giving itself a spiky appearance. Along the back of Valse's body, are tiny, useless wings. The only thing that seems to be replicated are the feet, which are large talons, stained with blood.

Emergence: It's exact location where is appeared is unknown, but it is assumed it crawled out from the eastern desert in Egypt. Was last seen heading north to Cairo.

Personality: Sadistic, disgusting, and intelligent. If you dare give him a funny look, he will happily rip you apart and eat you alive. Food is the greatest feeling in the world for him and he knows how much pain he brings, often taking hours to torture (and eating) the still alive kaiju. Bringing pain brings a big grin across his face. Often mimicking the roars he hears, along with showing his new skin to the monster he's torturing. Sure, he can eat some plants. But they're not as enjoyable to eat. There is only one place for life to go...In his stomach.

Powers/Abilities: ALL SIGHT: Due to the amount of eyes on his body, He can see in all directions, making stealth nearly impossible when facing off against him.

STRONG JAW: Being the only fast part about Valse, He can quickly snap his jaws quickly within a half of a second, having so much force that it could shatter bones.

ROTTING BREATH: Valse can emit a cloud of green gas from his mouth, which has a horrendous smell so strong, it can easily make kaiju lose their lunch in a matter of seconds.

QUICK REGENERATION: If one part of Valse's skin is incredible damaged, he can eat the animal of which it came from to regrow it much faster. However, if he can't find the correct meat to repair the skin, he'll have to wait for the wounds to heal at a normal rate.

ROAR OF A HUNDRED SCREAMING CORPSES: This power is Valse's favorite, using it to invoke as much fear as he can into his enemy's. His roar is possibly the most disturbing thing about Valse. Once he decides to use this, around a hundred screams of pure agony (All from different creatures he slaughtered) will be let loose, making even the most fearless of kaiju get a shiver up their spine.

Weaknesses: SLOWNESS: Despite being on six legs, Valse is quite slow, giving a chance for quick kaiju to strike.

WEAK SKIN: Some skins are stronger than others, so opponents can really hurt him if they hit the weaker skins.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, my first kaiju with actual flesh! Well... multiple actually. :)
Last edited by MinorBone Good on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ Once again, a very unique and bizarre kaiju. Am I interpreting correctly that he takes the skin and eyes of each creature he eats?

Also, you really enjoy kicking countries while they're down, don't you? :lol: First you have Suigam and Kuma emerge in India, already being gutted by two vicious kaiju, and now you have this thing crawl into Egypt while it deals with Tiamat and a full-blown alien invasion, with an entire pantheon worth of kaiju on the way.

And it's worth noting that three of the four countries contributing to the UNEIS security team have come under heavy attack since sending those troops out. Almost as if they're being deliberately punished... Uruguay must be really nervous right now.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

^ You are very correct in that assumption!

At first I was planning on Valse being more humanoid, having some ranged attacks, and being a coward. But I felt it was a bit bland and decided to go with a more mummy feel. (which later transformed into a Frankenstein's Monster idea) Since I went with that idea, I only found it fitting to make it emerge from Egypt too! I swear It's just a happy coincidence! Unhappy for the ones experiencing it though. :lol:
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

^ I'll see if the these convergings can be coordinated, I'd like to have them be as seamless as possible given that there will be seven Duatian kaiju converging of Cairo soon-ish.

Then Greece...Peru...then a pan-galatic Tsar Bomba*. Man it stinks to be people in the world of E:KI.

*Worry not Canuck, I've tweaked the ol' bug to be less apocalyptic. :huge:
goji89 wrote:

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I do feel like it's bordering on the existentially-horiffic.

Over 1.25% of Earth's population has died in one day, btw. I ran the numbers.

Earth's gotta get some hope soon, or all our human storylines are gonna end in mass suicide by day 3.

Maranatha!

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Hope shall be delivered. Funnily enough, partly from the brave sacrifice of Ragnarok.

Super cool kaiju Minor Bone! Very anime influenced, if I'm right.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

JAGzilla wrote: On a related note, the Kroaken is substantially larger than Tekuta or Ignus Lung, much more so than I'd realized. Even together, they might be in serious trouble against her. Just an observation. The dynamic of their eventual battle may be the opposite of what I'd expected.
They might be smaller, but Ignus Lung's fiery powers and some proper team work with Tekuta might allow them to turn the tables on Kroaken.
Tekuta's "Tail-Shock" might also provide enough electricity for Ignus Lung to borrow and use to fuel his "Lightning Slam".
Of course, that'll probably be after the duo fight Sangrazotz, assuming they win that battle.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Billzilla1974 wrote:
JAGzilla wrote: On a related note, the Kroaken is substantially larger than Tekuta or Ignus Lung, much more so than I'd realized. Even together, they might be in serious trouble against her. Just an observation. The dynamic of their eventual battle may be the opposite of what I'd expected.
They might be smaller, but Ignus Lung's fiery powers and some proper team work with Tekuta might allow them to turn the tables on Kroaken.
Tekuta's "Tail-Shock" might also provide enough electricity for Ignus Lung to borrow and use to fuel his "Lightning Slam".
Of course, that'll probably be after the duo fight Sangrazotz, assuming they win that battle.
Or even manage to catch him. ;) That's some clever thinking, Billzilla. The possibilities of this team-up.intruige me...

Maranatha!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Zarm wrote:
Billzilla1974 wrote:
Or even manage to catch him. ;) That's some clever thinking, Billzilla. The possibilities of this team-up.intruige me...

What are you doing up this early?
goji89 wrote:

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
Zarm wrote:
Billzilla1974 wrote: They might be smaller, but Ignus Lung's fiery powers and some proper team work with Tekuta might allow them to turn the tables on Kroaken.

What are you doing up this early?

I have two children. So it is not by choice. :) And you?

Maranatha!