*Turns On Computer Screen*
Drake: Is This Thing On? I'm Just Gonna Assume It Is.
"Hello! My name is Drake, last name isn't important. Now I'm a genius, a billionare, a hero, basically Iron Man or Batman without the...crime fighting...or at least I don't do it myself. I'm a behind the seens type of guy. Inventing technology that saves lives. Now being a genius is bad sometimes, I know, unbelievable right? So one day I invented this machine that would allow people to live for ever in Virtual Reality, Essentially making humanity immortal! Because y'know, God is Dead. I obviosuly am God at this point right? Wrong. If God is perfect, I ain't God. Someone created a virus to scatter my program thus putting the virtual world into chaos. And now everyone is in danger. I need a crew....I need specialists...I need heroes, to help me stop this virus from advancing. I have 1 Week. Who will join me? And yes, I'm going to name the team after myself. My ego has a right to be this large. I will program whatever tools are required into your Virtual Avatars. And before I go, you can refer to my little world as Helix 7.
*Video Turns Off*
File 2-Helix 7.mp4
*Computer Screen Turns On*
"Hello, I'm Emily. Drake's personal A.I assistant. I do not have a body. As I reside in Drake's technology. And he has yet to build me one after promising decades ago. But I am physically incapable of holding a grudge...anyways; Drake is the creator of...me. Obviously, but thats beside the case. The virtual world has been over run by programs know as Hellions. Several monster like virus's killing off residents of the virtual world and growing slowly in strength and numbers. Before its too late. We need your help to exterminate. I apologize for the rhyme. It is not part of my programming, please rest assured. Helix 7 is comprised of currently 7 levels. Each upgrade adds a new level, or more accurately, section to the world.
The Current Levels Are:
1. Base Town: Where The Majority Of The Inhabitants Live In...Used To Live In Peace. It's Connected To All Other Levels Throught "The Line". Which Is Basically A Virtual Menu Allowing You To Instantly Transport To Most Desired Locations. As Long As They Contain A Spawn Point.
2. Market Town: A Virtual Body Needs No Food. In All Pure Technicality It Requires No Rest Or Clothing Either. However For Some Reason Most People Choose To Emulate Real Life. And As Such Market Town Was Built.
3. The Island Chains: The Island Chains Are 4 Large Islands With Creatures And Sights The Likes Of Which The Real World Has Never Know. Allowing For A Vacational And/Or Adventurous Experience. However The Hellions Have Infected And Taken Over Most Of The Creatures On This Island. So The Chains Are Now Off Limit.
4. Aquaplane: Much Like The Islands, The Aquaplane Contains Several Underwater Sights And Creatures Far Beyond Our Imagination. Most Of These Creatures Seem To Be Uninfected, However A Rare Case Or Two Has Popped Up Where They Are. And Unfortunately There Are People Who Chose To Live In The Villages Of The Aquaplane. Those People Are Now Quarentined.
5. The Polestar: The Polestar Is Where It All Comes Together, When You Are Spawned You Come Out Of The Polestar And Choose Where Your First Destination Is. And In The Event You Are Destroyed Your Virtual Consciousness Will Return To The Polestar To Reboot. This Area Is Heavily Guarded And Cannot Be Travelled To By "The Line" But It Seems That It Wont Be Long Before The Hellions Reach It.
6. The Other: The Other Is Basically An Emulation Of Space. But Instead Of Planets It Contains Area's, 74 To Be Exact. However It Is So Vast It Is Rarely Traveled Into. And Even When Travelled To It Is Most People Stay In Area 1. The Closest To Base Town. Any Further And Most Programs Have Gotten Lost. A Bug Drake Has Been Searching For A Way Around.
7. The Clip: The Clip Is Where Any Unwanted Programs, People, and Objects End Up Until An Inevitable Deletion. It Also Happens To Be Where The First Hellion Came From. And Is Currently Also Heavily Quarentined and Off Limits.
*Video Screen Blank*
"For More Information On The Task At Hand Please Open The Next File"
Drake has programmed several weapons to combat the Hellions however machines are only as useful as programed to be. And much like humans the Hellions think and adapt around obstacles. There are 5 types of Hellions.
1. Pawns-Small elf like Hellions, that can start 3 ft tall and grown insize with each victim they take. Some reported at reaching towering heights.
2. Wirebeasts- Muscular gorilla like Hellion. They are spawned by the Damons.
3. Damons- Damons are near human in intelligence. Where as other Hellions destroy all in there path. They stand 10 ft tall and all answer to the Hellion King. They can spawn weapons at will. And are capable of winged flight. They can infect other virtual creatures as well.
4. Hellion Drones- Human and Creatures programs infected with the Hellion virus by Damons and end up turning into Pawns.
5. The Hellion King-The Hellion King exists on the underside of The Polestar. However several walls of programming Drake puts down as fast as the King breaks them prevent him from cracking it...atleast not yet. It gets more difficult with ever passing week.
"Which Is Why We Need Heroes." -Emily
DRAKE Protocol.mp4-Click To Engage In Your Avatar Creation.
"Hey It's Me Drake."
"Shut Up Emily." Drake snapped.
"I Suggest Your Tone Changes Before I Reveal What The 7 Is Really For And Why It Should Be An 8." Emily retorted.
"Damn, I Programmed You Good. Well Played, My Apologies." Drake said.
"If All Went As Planned And You Still Wanna Do This. Enter Your Information Here. Once Reviewed You Will Be Absorbed Into Helix 7 Where You Will Recieve All The Tools Needed To Do The Task At Hand. Extinguish The Hellion King. Good Luck. And I Never Say This But...Thank You.
Once In The Helix 7 World. Your Tools Will Be Integrated Into Your Menu So You Do Not Have To Carry Everything And Once. The Menu Is Summonable By Saying A Special Code
"Summon Menu 7".
If At Anytime It Becomes To Intense You Can Exit By Saying "Exit Helix 7"
If Any Injuries Are Attained or Issues In General You Can Summon Emily Through "Emily 7" And She Will Help Immediately. If Not, Stand By.
"And Once More Goodluck Team DRAKE." Drake said.
"You Love Saying That Dont You." Emily stated.
"It Gets My Rocks Off." Drake shrugged.