Transformers: Rebellion

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Transformers: Rebellion

Post by Godzilla165 »

Rebellion

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Autobots, this is Optimus Prime. I never thought this day would come... None of us did. I am sorry for failing you all, and dooming our race. It was my fault that Cyberton fell, and it is my fault that I did not stop Megatron when I had the chance. I only hope that all of you can find in within your sparks to forgive me for the sins that I have wrought. The Decepticons have won, and as your leader and mentor, it was my duty to ensure that that never happened. We are in a state of turmoil and despair, and there is no one else to blame for this devastation... But me. Some of you may now look at me as a failure and a traitor, and it is completely in your programming to feel as such. But know this, even in our darkest hour, there is a shimmer of hope that shines within each and every one of us. A hope that we can never let go. Keep fighting the good fight, Autobots, and free Earth from the tyranny that clutches it. I may no longer be alive when you do, but I know it in my spark, and my soul... That you will. Till all are one."

Optimus Prime- Final Transmission.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jasper, Nevada.

The land was desolate and ravaged, the air choked with the smog of smoldering ruin. Nothing was left, not even the bits of dried vegetation that once sprouted from the Earth. The only thing left standing was a black, metal pillar, standing hundreds of feet in the sky. The structure was so high that it blotted out the very sun, not that there was very much sun now to begin with. The thick, choking clouds of smoke blocked the star's healing rays from making any significant impact on the surface. This horrific tower was but one of the dozen or so placed around the globe. It was a show of terrible power and absolute dominance to anyone that was watching. The spire that ruled over Nevada was the largest of them all, and a beacon of despair and sorrow for any remaining heroes and do-gooders that dared to challenge the dominant force on Earth. This was Megatron's fortress: the capital of the Decepticons. The ruthless leader stood at the peak of his finest creating, leering down at the empty landscape bellow. His piercing red optics sizzled and narrowed, his razor sharp fangs ground together, his clawed fingers flexed and then relaxed. Megatron had finally done it; after eons of fighting a stalemate battle with those dejected crusaders, he had finally won the war. And what a feeling it was. Megatron never doubted it for a nanosecond that he would be the victor; it was simply a matter of time before he broke the Autobots for good. It was so brilliant to see them squirm and slither under his heel, while their allies watched in horror, before Megatron crushed their heads into scrap metal. It was even better to see his Decepticons show absolutely no mercy in slaughtering as many Autobots as they could snag, and turning the human nests into burning cinders as Megatron marched along, taking it all in. The look on Optimus's face as he witnessed his precious race be cut down before his very eyes; it still puts a smile of Megatron's face. The Earth was his now, and it felt oh so good to be king.

"Beautiful, isn't it, my lord?" A sly voice suddenly asked from behind. Megatron didn't even need to turn around to know exactly who it was. Starscream made his way up beside his master and peered out at the lovely site that graced the fortress.

"Indeed." Megatron hissed, folding his arms behind him. "We are now in a new era, Starscream, an era where nothing and no one shall ever stand in our way again. We have transcended to the ranks of gods." Megatron affirmed with a horrific grin.

Starscream chuckled. "The age of Decepticons is upon us at last; who knew that it would take so long to come." He mused.

"It was only a matter of time, and regardless of the length, what matters now is that we are the impenetrable wall that surrounds this world. We are the fist that looms above the land, we are the marauders that took everything from our enemies and left them with nothing. Above it all sits me: the king of the land." Megatron stated coldly.

"You mean, the god of the land, my lord." Starscream passively corrected.

Megatron chortled heftily. "Yes, Starscream, indeed that is true."

With a satisfied smirk, Starscream continued to gaze at the razed land that covered the earth. For the first time ever, Starscream had been on good terms with Megatron since the Decepticons took control. It was probably due in part to Starscream finally stepping up as a second-in-command, and becoming the right fist that the Decepticon lord had desired. The incredible skill and prowess was always there, but Starscream's treacherous antics and challenging behavior needed to be beaten out. Now, Decepticons truly respected and, in some ways, feared Starscream for what he was capable of and what he would do if they failed even a little bit. If Megatron wanted a second-in-command that was as commanding as he, then Starscream would be just that. The air commander's smirk slowly faded as he soon thought about the remaining Autobots that still infested this planet. His face scrunched up in disgust at the notion.

"Megatron, if I may point out: we still have the task of locating and killing off all of Autobots that persist. Said degenerates are still an, albeit, small thorn in our cause." Starscream said.

Megatron gave a slow nod. "It is like that of an infection that never truly goes away." He sneered. Starscream was right in his concern; there did remain the task of rounding up each and every last Autobot that foolishly believed they could escape, and slaughtering them. However, Megatron was no fool, which is why he had task forces searching high and low for any and all Autobots 24/7. With soldiers on the ground, and in the air, the Decepticons would soon locate the stragglers and eliminate them for good. "I would advise for you not to doubt my way of doing things, Starscream; we will have our enemies found soon enough." Megatron stated.

Starscream gave a quick bow. "Of course not, master, your all seeing wisdom knows what is best, after all." He yielded. "Though, a part of me will somewhat, dare I say it, 'miss' the fun that I had picking off Autobots from miles away, and blowing them into chunks of molten slag during a successful bombing run. Oooh, what a rush that was, Lord Megatron. Seeing the beings you hate the most crawling before you like the pathetic worms that they were, begging and pleading for you to spare their lives, only for you to put a Null Ray through their cranium." Starscream sadistically mused.

"A rush that I will certainly never forget." Megatron affirmed.

Starscream nodded in agreement. "Perhaps, when we do decide to conquer more worlds and expand our grasp, we may have that same feeling all over again." He chuckled.

Megatron smiled terribly.

"Perhaps."
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Re: Transformers: Rebellion

Post by Dr. Carter »

Detroit, Illinois - 9:00 AM

He took a risk, looking around the corner of a ruined building, blue optics scanning the desolate view, the ruined buildings, and the devastated vehicles as well as skeletons the littered the streets of this once vibrant town. Formerly the home of the automobile industry in the United States, this town was now nothing more than a shell of its former self.

The green helmeted robot with some yellow highlights pulled back and looked to his two companions. One, a hulking robot with a red visor, silver, gold, and black parts adorning him. Along with two, three clawed arms sticking out of his back, and three claws sticking out of his wrists. Grimlock looked expectantly at the robot who was acting as scout. "Revimus, you see anything?" He asked in his raspy, growling voice.

"I see dead humans, wrecked parts of our former comrades, and lots of devastation..." The green robot who's head bore a bit of a resemblance to Optimus Prime, replied to Grimlock. "It's been nothing but that for weeks now."

"Perhaps the Decepticons no longer view us as a threat?" The third robot, who was silver and blue, and had a medic design on his helmet asked. "I was certain they were going to hound us to the ends of the earth."

"Hound us they do." Grimlock replied, "This..." He pointed to the Autobot insignia on his chest, "So long as this is still around, Decepticons will not end their hunt. Him, Megatron, knows what we represent. Annihilate us, Him, Megatron, wants. If even one of us, including, me, Grimlock, is still active, Him, Megatron, will not rest for we may inspire others. Though, Me, Grimlock, am getting tired of this sneaking around, hiding like scared turbo foxes."

"Grimlock's right, Repair." Revimus said to the medic. "We can't afford to let our guard down, especially now. Just because we haven't seen anything, doesn't mean they haven't been keeping an eye on us. It's an old tactic, let your enemies think they've eluded you, leave them alone for a time. Then strike with no mercy, and wipe them out. As you'll remember, that's why Storm Racer, Blast Trax, X-Throttle, Slag and Snarl were terminated when that last raid happened. And it's from that raid you got your new rifle from with our escaping, and-"

"Ripping that Decepticon limb from limb." Grimlock stated, "That one make bad decision to kill, him, Slag, and, him, Snarl. Me, Grimlock, never forgive Decepticons for that."

"But what can the three of us do?" Repair asked, "When we were eight, we had a chance, now that it's just three of us..."

"We will persevere, we must." Revimus said, beginning to move out. "Weapons at the ready, Autobots, we move out again. And we leave this desolate city behind us. We found nothing, lost more than we should have, now we must survive for the others. As Optimus would say, roll out." And with that, the three began to move on, carefully making their way to the city edges.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Deep inside the sinister hollows of the Decepticon base in Nevada, Soundwave was.......somewhat busy staring into the massive computer screen. He was controlling all satellites from there, always watching, always ready to kill.

Lazerbeak and Buzzsaw were perched on a ledge above Soundwave, awaiting command. They never rested, they practically ran on adrenaline. On the ground Rumble was busy doing something less productive, he was enjoying himself to gallons after gallons of Energon. His voice was slightly slurred, only saying-

"Alllllllll hail, uh Megatron yeah!!....?", said the intoxicated Rumble.

On Soundwave's radar he picked up something.............
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Chicago

A spire of dominant power stood proudly in the center of this once proud and bustling metropolis. Ninety-five percent of the major buildings were all but destroyed and toppled, mountains of debris left in their wake. Raging fires burned unchecked, and the skeletal remains of bodies, human and Autobot alike, littered the streets. A lone F-16 could be seen in the distance, making several bombing runs in different blocks of the city. Massive explosions erupted from the designated area and shook the land. A figure stood on one of the lower levels of Megatron's fortress, watching the carnage unfold with a smirk. A beautiful painting was being created in front of his very optics.

The F-16 suddenly made a sharp banking maneuver and headed straight for the Cybertronian watching it. The fighter jet activated its thrusters to gain additional momentum, charging the being at full speed. The figure remained where he stood, unmoved, and watched as the aircraft pulled up at the last second. The F-16 proceeded to collapse entirely in on itself, pieces folding and clicking together in place with sharp "PINGS!". The process was done completed within a few seconds, and a Cybertronian landed beside the being with a loud "BOOM!". The second figure giggled dryly.

"I thought for sure you woulda moved, Thundercracker. I was tryin to play a game of chicken!" Skywarp said.

"Yes, well, you've done it so many times that I've become immune to it." Thundercracker responded.

Skywarp raised an eyebrow and folded his arms. "I have not done it that many times!" He spat.

"Oh? So the thirty times you did it today don't count anymore?" Thundercracker countered.

Skywarp blinked. "Well I- You don't know what you're... Shut up." He grumbled. "Besides, I'm bored on this dump of a planet!"

Thundercracker sighed. "That's what happens when you win a war." He jeered. "And if you're so bored, then why not make yourself useful and polish the relic rooms?"

"Hmph, who made you in charge of this sector all of a sudden?" Skywarp pouted.

Thundercracker shot him a toothy grin. "That would be Megatron himself, have you forgotten?" The Seeker mused and pointed towards the inside. "Now, go and make sure those rooms are nice and shiny, and stop your whining."

Skywarp begrudgingly did as he was told and slumped off. "You're unbearable, Thundercracker." He mumbled under his breath.

Thundercracker chuckled to himself. "I know."

#BotM

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Deep inside the sinister hollows of the Decepticon base in Nevada, Soundwave was.......somewhat busy staring into the massive computer screen. He was controlling all satellites from there, always watching, always ready to kill.

Lazerbeak and Buzzsaw were perched on a ledge above Soundwave, awaiting command. They never rested, they practically ran on adrenaline. On the ground Rumble was busy doing something less productive, he was enjoying himself to gallons after gallons of Energon. His voice was slightly slurred, only saying-

"Alllllllll hail, uh Megatron yeah!!....?", said the intoxicated Rumble.

On Soundwave's radar he picked up something.............
His satellites detected Autobots in Detroit. He got up and injected Rumble, Lazerbeak, and Buzzsaw into him. Then he transformed and flew out of the pillar to find lord Megatron at the top. He transformed back into his robot form and proceeded to greet Megatron.

"Megatron; My satellites have tracked three Autobots in Detroit", said Soundwave with his distorted voice. He continued- "They appear to be leaving the city quickly".

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Elsewhere in Detroit, in an abandoned junkyard on the city outskirts... Or rather, what is now an abandoned junkyard...

Rattrap simply couldn't believe the luck he'd had, being put on guard duty, looking out for any sign of trouble. It certainly could have been worse, he'd muse. He could be outright molten to hot slag. Oh yes, that would definitely be worse. What would be really worse though, is being spotted by Decepticons, and then turned into molten hot slag. That for sure would be muuuuuch worse. But he'd have to count his blessings alright, as this was simply keeping an eye out for Rhinox while the big bruiser bot rummaged through the vehicle and cybertronian parts that were all over the junkyard. Just what reason could he have for that though? Rattrap, still in his "beast" mode, scampered down, and plopped on Rhinox's back, looking over the bigger bot's shoulder. "Soooo, uh, what d'ya need in this dump anyhow?" The rat bot asked, "It's not like there's anythin' of use 'ere anyways. The stinkin' Decepticons probably scrounged this place clean..."

Rhinox looked to Rattrap when he plopped onto his should for a moment, and then returned to digging through the pile he was working on. "Trying to find parts for a signal scrambler." He said, "If I can get one working, it'll scramble our signals completely, no matter what mode we're in, no matter where we are. So long as we're within the influence of the scrambler, we should be good."

"And then what?" Rattrap asked, getting over dramatic, "We're all alone in middle of nowhere here, the rest of the Autobots got slagged beyond belief! We're better off gettin' off this dirt ball if'n you ask me!"

"Rattrap, there are other Autobots out there, in hiding." Rhinox said, "They need help, and this device could make an actual resistance possible. If I can get it working. If we don't do something, we'll be running, and we'll never get back to Cybertron..."

"Oiiiiyyyy... y'just had t'say the C word, did'n'ya?" Rattrap replied in defeat, shaking his head. "A resistance to fight the cons and get Optimus back if he's alive... Like I always say, we're all gonna die..." Rhinox then turned back to look at him, and Rattrap, realizing he was starting to annoy his friend, shook his metal paws in front of himself. "I know I know, shut up Rattrap..." He then scampered off and headed back up to a higher spot in a near by mound while Rhinox resumed his digging, shaking his head.

Rattrap meanwhile looked over the horizon, and saw three Autobots heading their way. "Strip my gears an' call me a toaster." He said in disbelief. "We got company, Rhinox, you stay there, I'm gonna get a closer look on these guys." As he then started to sneakily move off, he began to realize how crazy he was being. "Oh man, I sure hope these guys aren't lousy Decepticons in disguise, or I'm one dead rat..."

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Upon hearing this bit of information, a subtle grin tore across Megatron's lips. "Is that so? Excellent work, Soundwave." Megatron praised his officer, before turning to Starscream, "You know what to do, Starscream; do not fail me." He growled.

Starscream gave a sharp bow in acknowledgement, "With pleasure, my liege." He mused. With that, Starscream leaped off of the spire and performed a quick, double full flip, before collapsing into his Raptor mode and shooting into the sky, all in a matter of a few seconds. "Thundercracker, Skywarp, rendezvous with me in Detroit as soon as I arrive; we have some fresh prey to hunt. Starscream out."

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Eventually, Starscream shot through the Detroit skies, bucking and weaving gracefully through whatever buildings were left standing, before pulling up back into the clouds. Soon after, the air commander's fellow Seeker brethren took position on either side of him, twisting and spiraling in unison with their captain. The Decepticon trio dived from within the clouds and slowed to a cruising velocity above the city.

"Uh, Starscream? Why didn't you just let me and Thundercracker take care of these Autobots? We were only a spark's throw away from this dump!" Skywarp argued.

"And let you two idiots have all the fun? Over my lifeless corpse." Starscream countered dryly.

"Yeah, that'd be the day alright..." Skywarp snarkingly murmured.

"Silence! Focus on the mission at hand, you imbecile!" Starscream hissed.

"If I may interrupt your two's little... Conversation." Thundercracker piped up, "Do we have know the alias of any of these Autobots?" He asked.

"As long as we rip their sparks from their pathetic husks, that information should't matter now, should it?" Starscream responded.

The seekers located a building about ten miles away from where the Autobot's energy signals apparently were, and touched down upon it. Starscream perched on the very end and went on to scan the immediate vicinity for any lifeforms. Several minutes flew by, and Starscream still hadn't found anything, not even a leaf floating in the wind.

"What's the deal, Starscream? I thought we were here to slaughter some stinkin' Autobots, not sit around like space slugs! I could've been done polishing those stupid relic rooms by now!" Skywarp complained.

"I need you to talk less, A LOT less." Starscream mumbled.

Skywarp shrugged his shoulders, "Well, I'm just sayin', I ain't seein any kind of Autobots down ther-"

Starscream shot him a hellish glare. "Perhaps I should leave the Autobots alone, and bring YOUR head back to Megatron instead?!"

Skywarp quickly threw his hands up and slowly backed away. "Say no more." He said in a whisper and made a zipping motion on his mouth.

Starscream rolled his optics and continued his search. With the amount of rubble and debris that covered the city, the task of finding these infernal Autobots was proving to be much harder than anticipated. Starscream was beginning to grow impatient. "Curse these nauseating piles of human debris, I can barely see a thing in this me-" Starscream cut himself off as something caught his attention; two lifeforms currently rummaging through a massive junkyard. They looked similar to the disgusting pests that once infested this rock, but upon closer inspection... Oh... They were definitely Autobots alright. The Decepticon seeker smirked devilishly, and a soft chuckle resonated from his vocal processors.

"There you are." Starscream mused.

Skywarp followed Starscream's pleased stare, and his optics immediately widened in excitement. "Oh yeah! I've been itching to kill somethin lately! Now let's get down there and lay some hate." He said and went to jump off the building they were on, only to be halted by Starscream's arm.

"Negative, you idiot. We're not attacking yet." Starscream denied.

Thundercracker, having kept silent the whole time, shot his brother an understandably confused look. "Wait, we're not? I am dying to hear your reasoning behind this one." He said.

"Yeah, what's the deal, Starscream? Why're you holding us back?!" Skywarp demanded.

Starscream folded his arms and chuckled again. "Because, my ignorant siblings, the Autobots are surely on edge at the moment. What with all of their friends being slaughtered in front of their very eyes. Attacking now would only give away our position, and our tactical advantage unnecessarily, and send the rodents deeper into hiding." Starscream said calmly. "Let the Autobots have their false sense of security, for the very moment they let their guard down... We shall reign unrelenting terror down upon them." The seeker captain mused.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

"So, where so called signals at?" Grimlock asked, sounding a bit impatient from this sudden detour. Repair had detected some Autobot signals, and suddenly veered off, telling the two that he had detected Autobots. Much to both Grimlock and Revimus' irritation, this took them towards that junkyard.

"Well, if our 'fearless' leader would do a jet jump, we could see." Repair said, making a shrugging motion towards Revimus. The mostly green Autobot narrowed his optics at Repair, but simply pressed his fingers against his forehead.

"As I've said multiple times, that would draw attention." Revimus replied with a slight bit of irritation. "A flying Autobot would draw the 'Cons in like scraplets to rusting metal. We have to stay on foot here..."

"Me, Grimlock, agree." The Dinobot said, "Though, Me, Grimlock, would love to fight the cons. But, perhaps in better conditions. This place not so conducive to fighting, much as it would be poetic justice to fight and kill Decepticons here."

"Y'know, that's just what I was thinkin.'" The voice of Rattrap said as the three then looked, and found him, looking like they couldn't believe it. Even Repair hadn't expected to see a beastformer. "Wh-what? Is my gear box hangin' out or somethin?'"

"No, no everything is fine." Repair said, "We just detected some signals, and went to investigate. We didn't expect to find a beastformer though. Where's the other guy?"

"Whoa whoa whoa, just because y'guys look like Autobots, doesn't mean I'm gonna just take ya t'others. I gotta know if y'can be trusted an' all that." Rattrap said to them. "'Cause, y'gotta know, Decepticons who can pretend t'be Autobots are a thing."

"That's actually pretty sensible." Revimus said, "Anyone could be Decepticons. How do we know you're not one trying to lower our guard?"

"Oh fer bootin' up cold!" Rattrap blurted out, "If'n I was a slaggin' 'Con, I'd frag ya right here an' now. I'd even call in some bombers an
blow you away." He made a gun holding gesture with his paws, and feigned a recoil to emphasize his point. "But, eh, I guess since yer not tryin' t'rip me to pieces, I suppose yer good..."

"Then I guess introductions are now in order." Revimus said, "I am Revimus, the defacto leader of this small group. These are Repair and Grimlock."

"Whoa, wait a second here, y'mean that's Grimlock?" Rattrap said, looking at the dinobot, "THE Grimlock?"

"Yes, me am, Grimlock, little mouse-bot." Grimlock said with a bit of irritation in his voice. Something about this mouse was irritating to him, and he wasn't quite sure why. Then again, he really didn't like anyone but the other Dinobots. And those who had strength. "But me Grimlock don't like you, little mouse..."

"Yep, ah heh heh heh, that's Grimlock alright." Rattrap said nervously, "Just as ill-tempered as I heard. Soooo, I guess I can show you t'Rhinox now. He's the only one left after the last raid we survived." He then turned and started to walk back to where his friend was. "Oh, and the name's Rattrap, spyin' and demolitions are my game. Y'need someone t'sneak in somewhere, steal some juicy info, or plant a bomb where it'll really hurt the 'Cons. I'm yer bot."

"I see." Revimus said as the three began to follow him. "Why aren't you in robot form though?"

"Ahhhhhh... simple enough, beast modes make it harder t'be found." Rattrap said, "I'm surprised ol' chopper face there isn't in beast mode too. It'd make him harder t'find."

"Me, Grimlock, am not scared." Grimlock said, "Unlike cowardly mouse, Me, Grimlock, want to face Decepticons. But, Me, Grimlock, simply not in good position to ensure better odds."

"Heeeeeeey!" Rattrap said as he wheeled about, and looked right at Grimlock. "Are you callin' me chicken?"

"No, Me, Grimlock, calling you little bitch." Grimlock said with a bit of snark. "Of course, Me, Grimlock, am calling you chicken!"

"Why I ought'a..." Rattrap started to roll his paws around like he was ready to fight, and then made a challenge gesture with his left paw. Grimlock meanwhile, snorted, and was about to take his aggression out on him when Revimus stopped the Dinobot.

"Grimlock, he may be irritating, but we need his help." Revimus said, "We don't have any guys left who can do the jobs of spying or demolition as far as we know. And the more help we have, the better. Though we'll have to devise a way to keep in contact after splitting groups up once they get too big."

"Grrrr... Me, Grimlock, agree..." Grimlock said as his shoulders sunk. He could certainly be a ball of rage, but he knew how and when to hold it back.

"Good, in the mean time, let's get to your friend." Revimus said to Rattrap. "Rhinox you said his name was?"

"Yep, that's him alright." Rattrap confirmed, "Just, eh, over the pile due west." Revimus then nodded and moved, with Repair following behind him. Grimlock though, leaned down towards Rattrap, and leered at him.

"Me, Grimlock, will teach you manners when time is right." He said to him.

"Oh yeah?" Rattrap chuckled back, "I'd like t'see ya try, gear head!"

"Me, Grimlock, will, buck tooth."

"Pre-evolved birdbrain."

"Eater of garbage."

Revimus and Repair simply walked on, shaking their heads. "Looks like Grimlock finally found a guy to argue with." Revimus said, "Though I hope Grimlock can put his natural aggression aside for everyone's benefit..."

"I agree, but..." Repair then stopped in mid sentence, and looked up. His sensors were telling him that there was some Decepticons near by, but he couldn't see them.

"What's wrong?" Revimus asked.

"I thought I detected some 'Cons..." He said, giving the side of his head a little tap. "Sensors must be on the fritz..."

"But they detected Rattrap..." Revimus said, looking around, his guard up now. "I think it'd be wise if we keep our guard up for now. We don't need to be surprise attacked here and now..."

----------------------------

"Yo, Rhinox, got a few friends here." Rattrap said as he walked up his old friend, with the other three in tow.

"Thank Primus." Rhinox said as he looked, and saw the survivors. "And is that?.."

"Yeah, he is, and he's just as temperamental as his rep says." Rattrap replied. "Rhinox, meet Revimus, Repair, and of course, Grimlock, who don't need no introductions."

"What have you got there?" Revimus asked, noting a device Rhinox had next to him that was in a state of completion.

"A signal scrambler." Rhinox said, "I've been trying to build one for a while, but haven't found all the parts I need yet. But, I'm hopeful that with this little part I just dug out..." He then returned to the device, installed the part. He then flipped it on, and it gave a whine as it powered up. "We should be in-" But the device sparked, and spewed some smoke in Rhinox's face, blackening it. He then wiped his face clean, and gave a sigh. "These parts are such a hodge-podge that getting them to work together nicely is... tricky..."

"Well, maybe you need a fresh perspective?" Revimus asked, "I'm sure Repair could give you some assistance..."

"I wouldn't be opposed to the help." Rhinox said as the silver and blue Autobot walked over to the scientist.

"Well, what you've done is pretty good, and I wouldn't sell yourself short with this." Repair said as he took a look at the device. It was clearly not meant to be too mobile, and was more of a thing to create a safe spot. He then pulled the fried part out, and analyzed it. "Hmm, this converter is a bit too weak for what you need. I could donate one from myself though..."

"You could, but that might make one of your weapons unstable. You'd have to use it sparingly." Rhinox said, "I'd prefer to find one around here or elsewhere though..."

"Hmm... Is scrambler good for moving places?" Grimlock then asked.

"Eh heh, nope." Rattrap answered for him.

"The scrambler is more of a prototype." Rhinox said, "If I could get it working, I would have an idea of how to make a more mobile version. The trouble is, we don't have enough parts yet to make that possible. I've searched the whole yard, and this was all I could find..."

"Then I guess we'll have to move on." Revimus said, "No need to stick around here, and risk getting caught by enemy forces."

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Roaring down the roads of open country somewhere in Pennsylvania is a pre-invasion vehicle in pristine condition, almost too pristine. The vehicle is a glossy white Nissan 300zx, with an orange hood and navy blue accents mostly on the sideskirts and bumpers. It's lowered suspension makes the car appear almost flat on the ground, with the underside just inches from the asphalt. The rims on the ca are very clearly aftermarket and The roar of the engine and the exhaust echoes through the abandoned countryside, once fertile farm country dotted with grain silos and barns. All that remains of this peaceful locale are burnt-out wooden husks of barns and charred remains of humans and cattle alike. However it is no mere coincidence that this vehicle is patrolling this particular area; this car is actually a Decepticon, and he's on the hunt. For months now, he has been following a cadre of suspicious vehicles that have consistently roamed this particular area. After the invasion, the humans and their Autobot allies have scavenged and made use of whatever they could find to survive. This Decepticon scout believes he has narrowed down the possible location of their hideout to this slice of country. Pulling over to the side of the road into a patch of gravel, the Decepticon shut off his engine and headlights. Now all he had to do was wait.

After roughly an hour of nerve-wracking waiting, his patience finally pays off: 3 vehicles, a pickup truck, a tractor and a civilian car, approach from the other end of the road. These vehicles where clearly scavenged, as their frames sported numerous makeshift repairs and modifications such as strobe lights and a re-purposed tractor plow with spikes welded onto the front. The vehicles would make an unexpected left turn into the cornfields and disappear among the dead crops. The Decepticon vehicle sat motionless for a moment before suddenly springing to life as parts began to shift and rearrange to form a relatively small humanoid robot. Lastly the Decepticon's bright yellow eyes flashed to life on his reddish-orange faceplate as he pressed his pointer and middle finger against his right temple before beginning to speak.

"Breakdown reporting. I've tracked down some humans and possibly Autobots to a field in the middle of nowhere. I think they have some kind of hideout here, please advise"

Breakdown said as he awaited a response. His yellow optics darted left and right to make sure he wasn't being watched. He hated being looked at. His paranoid delusions where only exacerbated now that he knew that he wasn't alone out here.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Starscream's optics widened in surprise upon seeing the new arrivals, specifically one of them.

"What? Grimlock is still alive?!" Starscream exclaimed, balling his fists.

Thundercracker shook his head, "You see? This is exactly the reason why I asked if we knew who we were dealing with, Starscream." He said.

"Silence!" Starscream shot back, feeling a tad embarrassed. He eventually calmed his nerves and a devilish smirk formed on his lips. "Well, this just got interesting. If we manage to bring the head of Grimlock back to Lord Megatron, I can only imagine how broken the Autobots would be then." He entertained.

"So when are we going to engage, Starscream? I'm starting to get bored just sitting up here." Skywarp groaned.

"In due time, Skywarp, in due time. But first..." Starscream trailed off as he looked over at Thundercracker. "Thundercracker, I want you to gather some additional intelligence on the Autobots, and make sure to remain out of sight. Be quick and silent." Starscream commanded.

Thundercracker nodded firmly, "Yes sir." He affirmed and shot straight into the air, heading deep within the clouds. There, he quickly flipped into jet mode and activated his camouflage. Thundercracker ever so gently then cruised toward his targets, and locked his sights on the Autobots below. The two beast forms aside from Grimlock raised some interest, but the gadget that one of them was holding is what really caught Thundercracker's eye. "Starscream, I have eyes on the Autobots, and it appears as though they have some sort of gadget in their possession." Thundercracker said.

Starscream raised an eyebrow, "Interesting, can you confirm what exactly it is?" He asked.

"I'm not 100% certain at the moment, but..." Thundercracker trailed off and zoomed in to get a clearer look. Soon enough, he knew exactly said piece of technology was, or what it was trying to be, more accurately. "Starscream, it's a makeshift signal jammer. It's crude, but if they were to somehow get that thing up and running, then it'd be a lot harder for us to find them."

"A signal jammer? Ooooh, Megatron will LOVE this." Starscream thought to himself. "Keep tracking them until further notice, Thundercracker, and don't let a single Autobot out of your sight. Skywarp and I will join you soon enough."

"Roger that, I'm going offline. Thundercracker out." The Seeker stated.

Stasrcream turned to Skywarp and chortled, "The Autobots truly believe that they still have a leg in this race. Well, we'll have to show them how powerless they really are once again, won't we?" He mused.

Skywarp smirked, "I can't wait." He said enthusiastically.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Springfield, Pennsylvania.

Racing down the abandoned roads of Springfield at speeds approaching 190 MPH, was a truly monstrous hypercar. It's blue carbon fiber body gleamed in the dull sunlight, its massive wing on the back tilted up and down to sustain the vehicle's grip and immense down force, and its enormous tires screeched as the car rounded a sharp corner, clawing desperately into the asphalt. This was a Koenigsegg One: 1: one of the fastest and most powerful cars that humanity had managed to create, what with the primitive technology that they once possessed. While nothing compared to Cybertronian vehicles, such a car was more than enough for Barricade to rip down any stretch of Earth road in several seconds. The Koenigsegg's savage engine roared, barked, and snarled as Barricade tore across pothole covered streets, and dancing around any incoming corners. This alt mode had made Barricade the fast road bound Decepticon in their ranks, and made it all the more easier to chase down any Autobots that were caught in his sights. Even his arch nemesis, Bumblebee, couldn't outrun him now, and when Barricade finally located the scout... He would make sure that his death was long and excruciating.

A ping on Barricade's comm link had suddenly popped up, causing the enforcer to slow his velocity to a gentle cruise. It was from Breakdown. Great. Just what could this paranoid pest want now? Barricade listened closely to the scout's message, and smiled internally. Three unidentified vehicles, hm? That was an opportunity that he just couldn't pass up.

"Breakdown, this is Barricade. I am currently not too far away from your location, and will be there shortly. Hold fast until I arrive. Barricade out." The Decepticon stated in a deep, growling voice. With that, Barricade took off like a cruise missile down the bumpy, and fractured roads. Hopefully Breakdown wouldn't have passed out from a dead bird, "staring" at him before Barricade got there.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Jasper, Nevada- Main Decepticon Pillar

Above the tower were depressing grey clouds, which shadowed the barren landscape below; showing how hopless everything was now. Outside of the menacing pillar a loud explosion was heard. Violet fire burned deeply onto the ground and crates. The light purple flames calmed into a hazy orange and red color, and the crates were completely scorched.

Sixshot transformed back into robot mode from his tank mode. The old 'con was bored- almost all Autobots were long gone. He thought it wasn't quite fair to be hunting them down one by one; they should be given a chance to properly fight back. Sixshot wanted a worthy fair fight, which was something not many Decepticons cared about. All they wanted was to cause pain in which Sixshot definitely wasn't against of course, but he wanted a challenge. The question was whether he would get an honorable and worthy challenge.......were there any Autobots left that could fill that void?

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

The Autobots were now heading out, Revimus, Repair, and Rhinox having gone to their alternate forms. With Grimlock hefting himself onto Revimus' truck bed, and taking up the missile launcher. He decided it would be best to keep an eye out for any nasties, and he could swear he heard the whine of a jet a while ago. But the others weren't so sure, still, it was best to keep moving on. Where they would go, was anyone's guess.

"Soooo..." Rattrap, who had deployed the wheels in his beast mode and was rolling along began. "How, uh, long have you t'ree been doin' this?"

"A long enough time..." Revimus said, "Ever since Optimus's last transmission, we've been trying to keep things together the best we could. But we've lost several of our team mates over time... All thanks to those Decepticreeps... And my miscalculations..."

"Well, I'm so glad that our lives are in your capable hands..." Rattrap retorted with sarcastic snark.

"Shut up, Rattrap!" Repair replied in Revimus' stead. "He's done the best he can in these trying circumstances. I haven't seen any indication that you're a leader."

"Heh, yeah, leadership's the pits." Rattrap said, "'Specially when ya got a pack of hyenas t'deal with. He can keep it, less trouble fer me t'deal with."

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Charleston, West Virginia

Thick clouds of dust choked the city, skeletal remains of buildings littered the streets below, and charred human husks lay in every direction. This was once Charleston: a beautiful city that bustled with life of all kinds. Now, it is nothing more than a graveyard of unfulfilled dreams, goals, and aspirations. If one listened close enough, they could still hear the screams of horror and agony from the millions of lives that were extinguished in this place. Was it merely an illusion of the ear? That was for the user to personally decide. Within the ruins of this American city, trudged a reconnaissance group of Decepticon drones. They had traveled here on orders to find and execute one, lone Autobot, and its flesh covered pet; no prisoners were to be taken, not this time. Aside from the metal "CLUNK" that the troops' boots made on the tarmac roads, the city was eerily silent. No life, and thus, no real sounds to be made; it only made sense. The Decepticons split off into three separate groups, as to further increase their chances of locating their target, and walling it in so it had no real way of escaping.

"Sir, I'm not picking up any readings whatsoever of this Autobot. Are you sure he's here?" One drone suddenly asked.

"He's in here, skulking in the shadows like the coward he is." The field leader responded, narrowing his red optics. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that such was true: Bumblebee was here, and they now had him cornered.

A few blocks away, hanging onto what was left of an abandoned building, was the infamous scout in question. Using a combination of the dark clouds of smoke and dust, along with his black paint, allowed Bumblebee to hide from the enemy, albeit temporarily. If they got close enough, Bumblebee and Spike would be done for. Spike was sitting atop of Bumblebee's shoulder, trying not to suffocate on the overwhelming dust that seeped into his lungs. He couldn't see a damn thing, not even his own hands. All he had was his friend's word at this point, but Spike didn't let that shake his faith. Bumblebee would get them out of this hellhole, Spike just knew it.

"How the hell are gonna get out of this? It seems like I can hear the Cons getting closer and closer by the minute." Spike whispered.

"I don't know, Spike, but I'll find a way. I always do, right?" Bumblebee responded with a wink.

Spike shook his head and sighed. Big mistake of course, as the instant he did, more dust went into his nose, causing him to silently begin sneezing. Bumblebee gave him a sideways glance, his optics widened a little.

"Hey, hey, easyyy. Quit it with all that sneezing, you hear me? Tell your nose to knock it off!" Bumblebee quietly scolded.

"What do you think I'm trying to do?!" Spike threw back and pinched his nose shut. "You don't have to deal with this BS, alright? Your people were blessed without the need of actual noses, which is why it's even more confusing that some of you have them anyway."

"Spike? I would love to discuss everything dealing noses with you later, but we are possibly about to get found out and killed by a bunch of Decepticons. I'd hold that thought for later, okay?" Bumblebee stated. He turned his attention back on the approaching Decepticons, and saw that they were using thermal Energon readers. "Thermal readers?" Bee muttered in disbelief. This caught him off guard some, as usually in the past, Decepticon drones were never equipped with this kind of tech.

Spike raised an eyebrow, "Looks like Megatron is really stepping up his game." He said.

"Yeah..." Bumblebee trailed off, "Spike, get ready to hold on tight, we're busting out of here."

The Decepticon field leader's thermal reader was beginning to blare off the charts; he had found them. A cold smirk etched across his face, and he readied his Neutron Assault rifle. The other drones had fallen in beside him, and they proceeded to surround the building at all sides. Slowly inching forward, the Cons prepared to unload everything they had at the briefest glimpse of their target.

"Alright men, prepare to fire on my mark! Ready... Aim... Fi-"

The field marshal was cut short as Bumblebee swooped in from above and unloaded a dozen plasma bolts into his cranium. The Decepticon collapsed to the ground with a harsh thud, and Energon began pooling from the crater left between his shoulders. Bumblebee then transformed in mid air, pressed the gas pedal to the floor, and landed tires first onto the tarmac. Spike was thrown backwards in his seat as he desperately tried to hang on for dear life. The V8 from the suped up Camaro roared and snarled, as Bumblebee shot through all ten gears in rapid succession. The supercharger whined for air, and the tires screeched and screamed as the scout drifted and darted around whatever corners were in his way. The Decepticons were tailing him and Spike at this point, unable to be shaken. In their Cybertronian cruiser modes, they were faster than Bumblebee, and were gaining fast. The remaining Cons used the blasters that were hidden within their front fascias to send volley after volley towards the Autobot, aiming to melt him down into useless sludge right then and there. Acting fast, Bumblebee did a sharp 180 and transformed in a back flip motion. With Spike yelling and screaming in one hand, Bumblebee quickly used this tiny window to pick off as many Decepticons as he could while still in the air. He managed to dispatch at least five, before twisting back into vehicle mode and flooring it down the vacant streets. Some of the Decepticons were forced to swerve and even transform to avoid colliding with their fallen brethren, while the rest continued the chase.

"Come on, Bee, you gotta go faster!" Spike exclaimed. His knuckles were white from holding on to his seat so tightly. "We've gotta find some way to shake these assholes!"

Bumblebee raced through the city streets, trying with all of his might to reaches the city limits and get out of the barren wasteland. "We're almost to the exit, just keep holding on!" He yelled.

Spike looked over his shoulder; the Cons were closing in fast. They needed something, anything to get them off their tail. Suddenly, almost as though revelation set in, Spike forcefully began slapping the dash. "Bee, do you still have any EMP grenades left?!" He asked.

"By the Allspark, Spike, you're a genius! We're about to lose these creeps!" Bumblebee assured. He split his back splitter open, and spit out three EMP grenades that sailed toward the Decepticons. Within a few seconds, the grenades exploded and stopped the Cons dead in their tracks. Their optics were filled with static, and their systems had been temporarily shut down. They uncontrollably swerved into one another, and flipped end over end off the road. With them taken care of for now, Bumblebee hoofed it towards the exit and shot down the connecting bridge at speeds approaching 200 MPH.

Spike sunk down in his seat and breathed a sigh of relief. "You were cutting it close there for a second, Bee, but you got us outta that safe and sound." He said.

"Hey, I always do, right?" Bumblebee mused. While he himself was relieved to have been out of that mess, Bee knew in the back of his mind that this wasn't over. Far from it. They had to stay on the move at all times, for the Decepticons would be hunting them down again before they knew it. This time however, they wouldn't be sending drones.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Thundercracker had been tracking the ragtag group of Autobots for hours now, stalking them like a bird of prey from above. They had managed to make their way onto an empty highway system, and Thundercracker chuckled to himself. This was the perfect place for he and his brothers to strike; the Autobots had nowhere to run on this road, and nowhere to hide. As such, he immediately radioed Starscream in.

"Starscream, I've followed the Autobots to an abandoned highway, and they are making their way across there now. Should I proceed with the first wave of attack?" Thundercracker inquired.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Back in Detroit, Starscream and Skywarp were still perched atop the same building that they had landed on hours ago, awaiting for an update from Thundercracker. When the latter finally broke the silence, Starscream smirked devilishly at the news.

"Negative, Thundercracker, hold your position until Skywarp and I arrive. I have a plan." Starscream mused.

"Understood, Thundercracker out." The Seeker quickly acknowledged.

Skywarp raised an eyebrow, "Oh boy, I don't even wanna know what this plan of yours is, Starscream." He shuddered. "Don't they usually fail anyway?"

"Shut up!" Starscream snapped, leering at his incompetent sibling. "This time, I know for certain that my plan will not fail. Oooo, I cannot wait to see the horrified looks on the Autobots' faces."

"And just what is this, 'plan' of yours anyway?" Skywarp asked.

Starscream chuckled, "Deception." He casually responded, before putting a clawed finger up to the side of his cranium. "Decepticons, this is commander Starscream. I want a squadron of Seeker drones to my current position immediately, we have some business to take care of. Starscream out."

The air commander then turned to Skywarp and motioned for him to get moving. "Come, let us join Thundercracker, and see if we can't bring the head of an Autobot back to Lord Megatron." Starscream said.

Skywarp cracked his knuckles. "Finally, I've been itching to kill something lately!" He exclaimed.

With that, the two Seekers dived off of the building, flipped into their sleek jet modes, and blasted into the skies. They wouldn't allow for their prey to escape that easily.

***********************************************************************************************************************

In record time, Starscream and Skywarp had arrived to the area that Thundercracker had broadcast, now with a band of at least two dozen Seeker drones flanking them. Said drones still retained their original Cybertronian star cruiser forms, not at all dissimilar to Megatron himself. Starscream descended from the clouds in order to get a clear sight on the highway that Thundercracker had described, and off in the distance, about a mile away, were the same Autobots that they had spotted before.

"It would seem Thundercracker came through." Starscream murmured.

"You're confusing me with Skywarp, Starscream. I always come through." Thundercracker taunted over comms.

"HEYYY!" Skywarp growled.

"I am in position directly over the enemy, Starscream. What would you have me do?" Thundercracker asked.

"Remain there for now, I will inform you when to strike shortly." Starscream responded.

As his band of Seekers closed in on the group of Autobots, Starscream increased his speed towards them and swooped in extremely low. At the last second, the air commander pulled up, twirled into robot mode, and slammed into the road with a solid "CRACK!". Seconds later, Skywarp, landed beside Starscream, and the Seeker drones dropped out of the sky on all sides of the Autobots. They had them surrounded at gunpoint, and there was nowhere to run. Starscream remained completely still where he was, simply watching as his prey neared him.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#BotM