The Battle for Earth Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Re: The Battle for Earth Hub

Post by RamshackleRanger »

BlueGojira wrote:I wasn't thinking there would actually be millions, maybe at the most just several. That is a big responsibility come to think of it either way. Unrelated, your current number of posts was 1991, and is now 1992. You're going through the Heisei era!
Oh hey, that's cool. Maybe i'll finally get to 2,000 after 7 years. :lol:

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:I wasn't thinking there would actually be millions, maybe at the most just several. That is a big responsibility come to think of it either way. Unrelated, your current number of posts was 1991, and is now 1992. You're going through the Heisei era!
Lol.

You're at 1993! Mechagodzilla has officially arrived..
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

BlueGojira wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
Lol.

Speaking of Mechagodzilla, one can call dibs on any version of MechaG. Except for maybe Showa. He wouldn't make sense here...
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote: Oh hey, that's cool. Maybe i'll finally get to 2,000 after 7 years. :lol:
Lol.

Speaking of Mechagodzilla, one can call dibs on any version of MechaG. Except for maybe Showa. He wouldn't make sense here...
Darn it. If I hadn't called Orga and X, I would pick Kiryu in a heartbeat.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote: Oh hey, that's cool. Maybe i'll finally get to 2,000 after 7 years. :lol:
Lol.

MechaGoji Bro7503 calls dibs on Mechagodzilla!! Dont know which one yet
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:
Lol.

Nice! Judging on what '54 said, either be Kiryu or Mechagodzilla/Super Mechagodzilla (Heisei).

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

BlueGojira wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote: Speaking of Mechagodzilla, one can call dibs on any version of MechaG. Except for maybe Showa. He wouldn't make sense here...
Nice! Judging on what '54 said, either be Kiryu or Mechagodzilla/Super Mechagodzilla (Heisei).
I chose Heisei! Thanks godzillafan1954!

Height: 120 meters
Weight: 80,000 tons
Appearance: TBA
Powers/Abilities: Rocket boosters which enable flight at mach 2; able to discharge a Plasma Maser beam from its mouth; equipped with two shoulder mounted rocket launchers each capable of firing six heat seeking missles in the front and eight Spiral Grenade Missiles from the sides and back; able to fire off each of his two shoulder mounted rocket launchers which will cause huge explosions on impact; can fire a Mega-Buster ray from its chest; able to charge himself with energy and ram into an object with tremendous force; shock anchors and cables; equipped with large wrist blade attachments; heat resistant layer
Backstory: TBA

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: MechaGoji Bro7503 calls dibs on Mechagodzilla!! Dont know which one yet

Powers/Abilities: Rocket boosters which enable flight at mach 2; able to discharge a Plasma Maser beam from its mouth; equipped with two shoulder mounted rocket launchers each capable of firing six heat seeking missles in the front and eight Spiral Grenade Missiles from the sides and back; able to fire off each of his two shoulder mounted rocket launchers which will cause huge explosions on impact; can fire a Mega-Buster ray from its chest; able to charge himself with energy and ram into an object with tremendous force; shock anchors and cables; equipped with large wrist blade attachments; heat resistant layer
The bio I sent you was just a suggestion. You didn't have to use it. Lol
If you insist...
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

godzillafan1954 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:

The bio I sent you was just a suggestion. You didn't have to use it. Lol
If you insist...
Yep I insist! I'll add some more stuff.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Just throwing it out there, Jaegers will be allowed in this. But refer to them as part of the mecha unit.
Jet Jaguar could also work as a Jaeger.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Get ready for a hell of a ride, ladies. :twisted:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Since this is my first RPG, I will mostly watch and give ideas.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Sorry I haven't put up my entry post yet. I'll try to get it up this week.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

Kaijunator wrote:Sorry I haven't put up my entry post yet. I'll try to get it up this week.
It's fine! Just letting you know, the RPG has started and is somewhere on the RPG thread's most recent, obviously.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Kaijunator wrote:Sorry I haven't put up my entry post yet. I'll try to get it up this week.
Some activity would do the thread some good...

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Remember, there is more than one infected Dogora now. :twisted:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Should I bring Mecahgodzilla in the fight between Gigan and Monster X vs Bagan and Dogoras?

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Should I bring Mecahgodzilla in the fight between Gigan and Monster X vs Bagan and Dogoras?
Whatever you want, big fella. But it's Gigan and Monster X vs. Bagan vs. Dogoras.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

godzillafan1954 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Should I bring Mecahgodzilla in the fight between Gigan and Monster X vs Bagan and Dogoras?
Whatever you want, big fella. But it's Gigan and Monster X vs. Bagan vs. Dogoras.
Thanks brah, I'll think about it.

LukidonU
Yojimbo

Post by LukidonU »

Quickly! I Call Dibs On Orochi The Eight Headed Dragon! My Info Be Out Sometime
Store In Countless Museums And Trapped In What She Calls Hell, Is This The End For Her Hallow Soul?
Poppy's Night, A FNaF Fanfic And Oh Yeah, Remember Godzilla Vigor? He He.. :twisted: