The Battle for Earth Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Re: The Battle for Earth Hub

Post by godzillafan1954 »

BlueGojira wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Alright, so whose going next?? We NEED to progress the story.
I'm thinking about having U-Killersaurus head toward the sounds of the battle. Monster X's roar was supposedly loud enough for him to hear.
This is for two reasons. One; I forgot U-Killersaurus was in the arctic, I actually thought he was right next to the field or somewhere nearby. Two; I don't have a second reason. I just said two reasons because it's what people typically say in this scenario. :lol:

EDIT: This is apparently the 100th post on this Hub. WOO!
Actually, this is the 100th post. :lol: Pretty good milestone.

Remember dudes, human scenes. Without them, this story will just fall flat. What I'm working on is a pretty big scene.
(I'm having a bit of trouble though)
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: I'm thinking about having U-Killersaurus head toward the sounds of the battle. Monster X's roar was supposedly loud enough for him to hear.
This is for two reasons. One; I forgot U-Killersaurus was in the arctic, I actually thought he was right next to the field or somewhere nearby. Two; I don't have a second reason. I just said two reasons because it's what people typically say in this scenario. :lol:

Remember dudes, human scenes. Without them, this story will just fall flat. What I'm working on is a pretty big scene.

If you want, I could play the roles of some humans. And if you're having trouble with the scene, PM me what it's about. It's always cool writing and working on stuff.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

BlueGojira wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:

If you want, I could play the roles of some humans. And if you're having trouble with the scene, PM me what it's about. It's always cool writing and working on stuff.
This. I don't think I'm that good with humans though, so I would probably end up creating one character.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I don't know what direction to take the human scenes in.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:I don't know what direction to take the human scenes in.
Same problem I'm having. :|
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

godzillafan1954 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:I don't know what direction to take the human scenes in.
Should we just finish the battle going on now? And then have human scenes?

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
Yah, that could work.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

godzillafan1954 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote: Same problem I'm having. :|
Yah, that could work.
Cool beans.

Andrew the Gojifan
Monsterland Worker

Post by Andrew the Gojifan »

I`m gonna await approval for this. I think the kaiju might be too big

Name: Titan
Height: 179 meters
Length: 600 meters
Weight: 210 000 tonnes
Appearance: Titan is a dragon-like creature with six heads with one small crest pointing backwards on each head. It has three necks, each forked, as it has two heads per neck. It has six legs and a big body. it`s tail forks into six at the base, similarly to the Showa Orochi. IT`s body is all white except for one black stripe that goes around his whole body, even on all of his six heads, only his legs are fully white. Titan has a peaceful green-eyed gaze, however, if angered, Titan`s eyes will turn red with rage.
Powers/Abilities:
– Titan can discharge two different types of lightning. He discharges pure electricity, exactly like lightning in a storm, from his mouth. The lightning discharged from his eyes however takes more beam like properties, being radiation-powered.
– Titan can breathe very hot fire, which sometimes reaches temperatures similar or higher than the earth`s core.
– When the conditions to create a flame are not met, Titan instead exhales a highly radioactive gas
– Titan has a regeneration factor more powerful than Godzilla`s in order to make up for his much thinner ans less strong skin.
– Titan can survive without any of his heads, some believe that he has a second brain.
– Titan can get a power boost from high charges of electricity
– Titan can change his temperature.
– Titan has psychic powers, including suggestion (basically telling someone to do something, just more convincing), telekinesis and silent communication
Weaknesses:
– Titan is only a child, an adult being over twice the size, Titan also experiences the behavior of a child going through puberty.
– Titan requires rare piezoelectric crystals to produce fire.
– Titan is slow and vulnerable to agile opponents.
– Titan`s heads can be knocked out by powerful bombs.
Backstory:
Around 375 million years ago a mass extinction event occurred, this caused lobe-finned fish to go on land. However others decided to go down, into empty cavities in the Earth. Their descendants were the Hexapods. An egg found it`s way to the surface, in Romania, where it was protected by a boy. The newly hatched creature swore to protect the boy. Years later, the boy, now a brilliant scientist and military general began approaching a government secret, that monsters existed in the country, or, at least, below it. Various assassination attempts were conducted, but none succeeded. Sensing the human it vowed to protect was in danger, it appeared, distracting the assassins and forcing them to leave, however the government attempted to kill it, annoying it, as the creature neared the capital, leaving collateral damage in it`s wake. A full-scaled assault in which the US and Russia was ordered, two of Titan`s heads were knocked out with MOAB`s and their Russian equivalent. In the battle, an assassin destroyed the tank that the scientist/general was in, enraging the creature which laid waste to Bucharest and then moved on to Russia, where it attacked Moscow, where the defense knocked out the heads that regained consciousness and another three of his heads, Titan then resupplied on piezoelectric crystals, which were set on fire, destroying all of his heads heads along with the city. It`s enraged mother attacked America Where it only retreated after a B-83 Nuclear bomb was dropped on it. The parent`s body was never found and all trace of it [the parent] disappeared and it was presumed dead while Titan left after regenerating his heads, ready to defend his protector (who was knocked out until Titan was defeated) once more.

And here`s a bio on the boy/scientist/general in case you let me use him, by the way this is based on an upcoming story of mine:

Name: David Titaru
Height: 1,75 meters (5 feet 9 inches)
Appearance: He is an average weight, he has brown hair,green eyes and wears glasses due to his myopia,he is right handed and has a scar on left index finger as a result of electrocution, he has a sweet tooth which results in his teeth needing to be washed often.
Backstory: His grandfather was present during Godzilla`s first attack in 1954 and was the scientist on the ship that discovered the Mu empire in 1963, afterwards he married a Muan. His grandmother was abducted by the Mysterians in 1957, she eventually found that the situation was akin to The Rape of the Sabine Women, she married he Mysterian abductor like many other women. David`s father was half human, quarter Muan and quarter Mysterian.
David was born in Autumn, almost two years after his grandfather`s death. He discovered Titan`s egg at the age of 8. Due to increased monster activity he was enrolled in the army at the age of eighteen, time in which he took up writing and being a scientist as side jobs. He first theorized the existence of he Hexapods at the age of 25, he began studying Megazoology at 27 and discovered the potential existence of cavities similar to the hollow earth theory at 30. Soon afterwards the assassinations began, prompting a huge misunderstanding between the military and Titan. Currently there is a necessity for as many people as possible in the battle against the Dogora. Reason for which he leaves to Japan.
Last edited by Andrew the Gojifan on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a Pay to Win rage game

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Andrew the Gojifan wrote:I`m gonna await approval for this. I think the kaiju might be too big

Name: Titan
Height: 210 meters
Length: 642 meters
Weight: 238 000 tonnes
Appearance: Titan is a dragon-like creature with six heads with one small crest pointing backwards on each head. It has three necks, each forked, as it has two heads per neck. It has six legs and a big body. it`s tail forks into six at the base, similarly to the Showa Orochi. IT`s body is all white except for one black stripe that goes around his whole body, even on all of his six heads, only his legs are fully white. Titan has a peaceful green-eyed gaze, however, if angered, Titan`s eyes will turn red with rage.
Powers/Abilities:
– Titan can discharge two different types of lightning. He discharges pure electricity, exactly like lightning in a storm, from his mouth. The lightning discharged from his eyes however takes more beam like properties, being radiation-powered.
– Titan can breathe very hot fire, which sometimes reaches temperatures similar or higher than the earth`s core.
– When the conditions to create a flame are not met, Titan instead exhales a highly radioactive gas
– Titan has a regeneration factor more powerful than Godzilla`s in order to make up for his much thinner ans less strong skin.
– Titan can survive without any of his heads, some believe that he has a second brain.
– Titan can get a power boost from high charges of electricity
– Titan can change his temperature.
– Titan has psychic powers, including suggestion (basically telling someone to do something, just more convincing), telekinesis and silent communication
Weaknesses:
– Titan is only a child, an adult being over twice the size, Titan also experiences the behavior of a child going through puberty.
– Titan requires rare piezoelectric crystals to produce fire.
– Titan is slow and vulnerable to agile opponents.
– Titan`s heads can be knocked out by powerful bombs.
Backstory:
Around 375 million years ago a mass extinction event occurred, this caused lobe-finned fish to go on land. However others decided to go down, into empty cavities in the Earth. Their descendants were the Hexapods. An egg found it`s way to the surface, in Romania, where it was protected by a boy. The newly hatched creature swore to protect the boy. Years later, the boy, now a brilliant scientist and military general began approaching a government secret, that monsters existed in the country, or, at least, below it. Various assassination attempts were conducted, but none succeeded. Sensing the human it vowed to protect was in danger, it appeared, distracting the assassins and forcing them to leave, however the government attempted to kill it, annoying it, as the creature neared the capital, leaving collateral damage in it`s wake. A full-scaled assault in which the US and Russia was ordered, two of Titan`s heads were knocked out with MOAB`s and their Russian equivalent. In the battle, an assassin destroyed the tank that the scientist/general was in, enraging the creature which laid waste to Bucharest and then moved on to Russia, where it attacked Moscow, where the defense knocked out the heads that regained consciousness and another three of his heads, Titan then resupplied on piezoelectric crystals, which were set on fire, destroying all of his heads heads along with the city. It`s enraged mother attacked America Where it only retreated after a B-83 Nuclear bomb was dropped on it. The parent`s body was never found and all trace of it [the parent] disappeared and it was presumed dead while Titan left after regenerating his heads, ready to defend his protector (who was knocked out until Titan was defeated) once more.

And here`s a bio on the boy/scientist/general in case you let me use him, by the way this is based on an upcoming story of mine:

Name: David Titaru
Height: 1,75 meters (5 feet 9 inches)
Appearance: He is an average weight, he has brown hair,green eyes and wears glasses due to his myopia,he is right handed and has a scar on left index finger as a result of electrocution, he has a sweet tooth which results in his teeth needing to be washed often.
Backstory: His grandfather was present during Godzilla`s first attack in 1954 and was the scientist on the ship that discovered the Mu empire in 1963, afterwards he married a Muan. His grandmother was abducted by the Mysterians in 1957, she eventually found that the situation was akin to The Rape of the Sabine Women, she married he Mysterian abductor like many other women. David`s father was half human, quarter Muan and quarter Mysterian.
David was born in Autumn, almost two years after his grandfather`s death. He discovered Titan`s egg at the age of 8. Due to increased monster activity he was enrolled in the army at the age of eighteen, time in which he took up writing and being a scientist as side jobs. He first theorized the existence of he Hexapods at the age of 25, he began studying Megazoology at 27 and discovered the potential existence of cavities similar to the hollow earth theory at 30. Soon afterwards the assassinations began, prompting a huge misunderstanding between the military and Titan. Currently there is a necessity for as many people as possible in the battle against the Dogora. Reason for which he leaves to Japan.
Accepted, but yeah, Titan's a little too big lol

Andrew the Gojifan
Monsterland Worker

Post by Andrew the Gojifan »

Deep down, he`s an angsty teen lol. Anyways he has his fair share of weaknesses. I won`t make him too OP. I take it the human is accepted too.
Life is a Pay to Win rage game

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

What's this about?
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

ernesth100 wrote:What's this about?
Its about the Battle for Earth :huge:

Its about how Mantango infected Dogoras have overrun the earth and humanity, Xiliens, amd kaiju must fight for survival.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Any space?

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

ernesth100 wrote:Any space?
You'll have to ask godzillafan1954 about that.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Kaiju Layout
Name: Utuu
Height: 300ft-600ft
Weight: Alterable
Appearance: Utuu is a metallic alien moster. He looks like a giant humaoind shark with white fin spines goin down his back.
Powers/Abilities: Utuu can control water to an extent. Only within a five Mile radius. He can also absorb it and add too his trength and mass. As well as conduct electricity through it. If need be he can camoflauge in water.
Backstory: Utuu is on Earth do to being exhiled from his planet for going rogue. He has no issues with any of his inhabitants. But due to the great battle that is taking place he must join to defend the peace.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

ernesth100 wrote:Kaiju Layout
Name: Utuu
Height: 300ft-600ft
Weight: Alterable
Appearance: Utuu is a metallic alien moster. He looks like a giant humaoind shark with white fin spines goin down his back.
Powers/Abilities: Utuu can control water to an extent. Only within a five Mile radius. He can also absorb it and add too his trength and mass. As well as conduct electricity through it. If need be he can camoflauge in water.
Backstory: Utuu is on Earth do to being exhiled from his planet for going rogue. He has no issues with any of his inhabitants. But due to the great battle that is taking place he must join to defend the peace.
Accepted!

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

I noticed you are looking for human characters, and that they can be from anywhere. Would anybody be mad if I did this?

Name: Bruce Wayne, AKA Batman
Height: 6'2
Appearance: Basic Batman costume - grey tights with black cowl, cape, gloves and boots. No eclipse over bat symbol. Yellow utility belt that holds a variety of gadgets, glowing white eyes. Cape often drapes over and conceals his body, and can also function as a glider.
Backstory: After witnessing his parents gunned down in front of him, Bruce Wayne swore revenge upon the criminal underworld. He travelled the world, learning all there was to know about combat, stealth and illusion, mechanics and forensics before returning home to his native Gotham City. There he used his considerable financial fortune to strike fear in the hearts of criminals under the identity of The Batman.

Batman is no stranger to kaiju, having almost been killed during a Godzilla rampage through downtown Gotham. Determined that his city should never again fall victim to the monsters, Batman has embarked upon a program of re-gearing his tech (particularly his jet-fighter, the Bat-Wing) to be able to handle them. During the Dogora invasion and subsequent Matango outbreak, the supervillainess Poison Ivy merged with the infected kaiju Biollante, and Gotham was entirely covered by an all-consuming, revolting human-plant intelligence. Swearing vengeance, Batman has fled Gotham for now and uses his scientific genius to help the EDF (or equivalent) in their fight against the onslaught. Many within the EDF view Batman as a crazed, obsessive loner, and are put off but his need to keep his identity secret - but they are not in the position to turn down help (Bruce Wayne continues to fund their efforts, and they are all big fans of him). Unknown to all, Batman has a powerful Bat-Mecha hidden deep within the Batcave - he just can't get to it until Poison-Biollante has been defeated.

And then also this:

Name: Poison-Biollante
Height: 1km in the centre.
Weight: Incalculable.
Appearance: Poison-Biollante is a massive, somewhat amorphous being that now covers all of downtown Gotham City, spread out across the rooftops and streets. The mass is covered in dangerous Biollante-vines, and at it's very centre stands a massive Biollante head, now spouting a mossy mane the same shade of orange as Poison Ivy's hair.
Powers/Abilities: Acid spray out the main mouth, thousands of Biollante-tentacles. Human-level intelligence, able to see and hear from every portion of it's body (although it can only pay attention in a few directions at a time). Excretes pheromones that enslave any human to it's will. Can manipulate it's own growth, as well as control the many tentacles covering its body. Unlike Biollante, Poison-Biollante cannot move, and is rooted to the spot. It can however continue to grow in every direction.
Backstory: As bad luck would have it, the infected Biollante ended up in Gotham City, where the plant-manipulating supervillain Poison Ivy resides. Unable to resist what seemed limitless power, Ivy allowed herself to merge with the beast -the resulting combination of Biollante and Ivy's plant powers merged all of Gotham's plant life with them, swelling Biollante to disgusting proportions, covering the entire city and horribly crushing thousands. Those not killed were overwhelmed by Ivy's pheromone powers, enslaving them into the abomination's service.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

KaijuCanuck wrote:I noticed you are looking for human characters, and that they can be from anywhere. Would anybody be mad if I did this?

Name: Bruce Wayne, AKA Batman
Height: 6'2
Appearance: Basic Batman costume - grey tights with black cowl, cape, gloves and boots. No eclipse over bat symbol. Yellow utility belt that holds a variety of gadgets, glowing white eyes. Cape often drapes over and conceals his body, and can also function as a glider.
Backstory: After witnessing his parents gunned down in front of him, Bruce Wayne swore revenge upon the criminal underworld. He travelled the world, learning all there was to know about combat, stealth and illusion, mechanics and forensics before returning home to his native Gotham City. There he used his considerable financial fortune to strike fear in the hearts of criminals under the identity of The Batman.

Batman is no stranger to kaiju, having almost been killed during a Godzilla rampage through downtown Gotham. Determined that his city should never again fall victim to the monsters, Batman has embarked upon a program of re-gearing his tech (particularly his jet-fighter, the Bat-Wing) to be able to handle them. During the Dogora invasion and subsequent Matango outbreak, the supervillainess Poison Ivy merged with the infected kaiju Biollante, and Gotham was entirely covered by an all-consuming, revolting human-plant intelligence. Swearing vengeance, Batman has fled Gotham for now and uses his scientific genius to help the EDF (or equivalent) in their fight against the onslaught. Many within the EDF view Batman as a crazed, obsessive loner, and are put off but his need to keep his identity secret - but they are not in the position to turn down help (Bruce Wayne continues to fund their efforts, and they are all big fans of him). Unknown to all, Batman has a powerful Bat-Mecha hidden deep within the Batcave - he just can't get to it until Poison-Biollante has been defeated.

And then also this:

Name: Poison-Biollante
Height: 1km in the centre.
Weight: Incalculable.
Appearance: Poison-Biollante is a massive, somewhat amorphous being that now covers all of downtown Gotham City, spread out across the rooftops and streets. The mass is covered in dangerous Biollante-vines, and at it's very centre stands a massive Biollante head, now spouting a mossy mane the same shade of orange as Poison Ivy's hair.
Powers/Abilities: Acid spray out the main mouth, thousands of Biollante-tentacles. Human-level intelligence, able to see and hear from every portion of it's body (although it can only pay attention in a few directions at a time). Excretes pheromones that enslave any human to it's will. Can manipulate it's own growth, as well as control the many tentacles covering its body. Unlike Biollante, Poison-Biollante cannot move, and is rooted to the spot. It can however continue to grow in every direction.
Backstory: As bad luck would have it, the infected Biollante ended up in Gotham City, where the plant-manipulating supervillain Poison Ivy resides. Unable to resist what seemed limitless power, Ivy allowed herself to merge with the beast -the resulting combination of Biollante and Ivy's plant powers merged all of Gotham's plant life with them, swelling Biollante to disgusting proportions, covering the entire city and horribly crushing thousands. Those not killed were overwhelmed by Ivy's pheromone powers, enslaving them into the abomination's service.
Denied. No super heroes. Sorry, pal.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Fair enough, no worries! :D