The Battle for Earth Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Re: The Battle for Earth Hub

Post by godzillafan1954 »

We need human scenes.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

godzillafan1954 wrote:We need human scenes.
Aye matey, what do you propose?
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
Ya write human scenes. :lol:
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

godzillafan1954 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
Ya write human scenes. :lol:
Tag no tag backs! :lol: you do it, and ill do some, arrgh!

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

LukidonU wrote:Quickly! I Call Dibs On Orochi The Eight Headed Dragon! My Info Be Out Sometime
So where is the bio of Orochi?

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
LukidonU wrote:Quickly! I Call Dibs On Orochi The Eight Headed Dragon! My Info Be Out Sometime

Luki said that on April 17th, and now its the 24th. They probably either forgot, or just aren't doing it.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

BlueGojira wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:

Luki said that on April 17th, and now its the 24th. They probably either forgot, or just aren't doing it.
Oh well. :shrug:

LukidonU
Yojimbo

Post by LukidonU »

BlueGojira wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:

Aww Shit I Forgot Tohokingdom Existed

Added in 8 minutes 2 seconds:

Name: Orochi The 8 Headed Dragon
Height: 150 Meters
Weight: 150,000 Tons
Appearance: Has Brownish Red Scales Covering His Body, Very Short Legs And Chubby Arms, One Tail That Splits Into 2. Spikes Covering His Body. 8 Heads And Main One Showing Signs Of Reporducing Another Head.
Powers/Abilities: Spits Fire Out His Mouth, Or Eyes. Can Seperate Into Small Giraffe Like Creatures I Like To Call "Pedals." Can Somehow Disapeer When No One Is Looking. Turn Into A God Of Destruction For A Last Resort But Only Last 1 Hour Before Morphing Into A Dead Orochi.
Backstory:

Orochi Is A God Or Devil That Existed Sense Earth And Took The Body Of A Sea Serpant Before 1954 When Bombs Went Off. Now He Seeks Revenge.
Store In Countless Museums And Trapped In What She Calls Hell, Is This The End For Her Hallow Soul?
Poppy's Night, A FNaF Fanfic And Oh Yeah, Remember Godzilla Vigor? He He.. :twisted:

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

LukidonU wrote: Aww Shit I Forgot Tohokingdom Existed
Are you gonna forget about it often? Cause if so you may not want to join an RPG.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Alright, so whose going next?? We NEED to progress the story.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

I'm saving godzilla for a story climax.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Alright, so whose going next?? We NEED to progress the story.
I'm working on something huge..

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

godzillafan1954 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Alright, so whose going next?? We NEED to progress the story.
I'm working on something huge..
:huge: yay

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I'm thinking about having U-Killersaurus head toward the sounds of the battle. Monster X's roar was supposedly loud enough for him to hear.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Kaijunator wrote:
I'm thinking about having U-Killersaurus head toward the sounds of the battle. Monster X's roar was supposedly loud enough for him to hear.
That sounds good, a huge battle would be awesome.

So far the ongoing battle is Monster X, Gigan, Mechagodzilla, humans and Xiliens vs Bagan vs Dogoras.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Where is the big battle taking place? Tokyo?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Kaijunator wrote:Where is the big battle taking place? Tokyo?
Yes.

Jiragozira14
Interpol Agent

Post by Jiragozira14 »

Name: Titanosaurus
Height: 120 meters
Length: 220 meters
Weight: 138,000 tons

Appearance: A robust, muscular dinosaur covered in keloid scarring, with large turbuculate scales and sharp scutes running across it's body. Fins extend off the head and a large fin runs down the animal's back. The large arms have three fingers with large, recurved claws, and a large spur juts from the elbow of each arm. The legs are muscular and strong, with more blunt claws. It's tail ends in a large, shark-like fin, which has a fan of skin between it. Along it's neck run a set of gills. Primarily a dark red, with a light gold underbelly. It's teeth are large and serrated, but are hidden by lizard-like lips when the jaw is closed. It has yellow eyes with rounded pupils.

Powers/Abilities:
Strength: Titanosaurus is very strong physically, and can put his strength to use defending himself.

Venomous bite: Titanosaurus has a potent venom that has anti-coagulant properties, which it transfers by biting and chewing targets like a Gila monster.

Supersonic Wave Ray: Titanosaurus can emit a strong stream of supersonic energy that has mixed with atomic power; the combination results in a weapon that can be devastating to electronics and can scramble the minds of kaiju, along with causing strong bursts of radiation.

Hurricane Winds: Using his tail fan, Titanosaurus can whip up winds that are over 118 kilometers per hour.

Healing factor: While not quite as powerful as Godzilla's, Titanosaurus possesses accelerated healing compared to normal animals, and can heal from warhead blasts after a short while.

Nuclear emission: Titanosaurus emits a constant field of radiation due to the events that mutated him.

Weakness: Titanosaurus is inherently an marine animal that relies on echolocation to navigate the dark depths where it hunts, and thus certain frequencies of sonic waves can cause the dinosaur immense pain.

Backstory:
76 million years ago, a gargantuan descendant of the spinosaurid Ichthyovenator migrates to what would become Japan. Over the next 10 million years, it's descendants would evolve to become more aquatic, with one ultimately burrowing into the Earth to avoid the end of the dinosaurs.

Mankind had little idea that there were immense beasts within the Earth, which had been there since prehistoric times. One of these was an immense dinosaur that had lived isolated in the Marshall Islands since the Cretaceous. It was awoken in 1953, and subsequently mutated by the Castle Bravo tests one year later, causing the dinosaur immense pain. The beast surfaced that night, only to be covered and further irradiated by the rain of calcinated coral.

Driven into a rage by the pain, Titanosaurus began assaulting fishing vessels, unknowingly spreading the deadly radiation to the crew. It's passive sonic pulses were now an explosively destructive ray of sonic energy and atomic radiation. The beast made landfall one year later in 1955, assaulting the city of Osaka.

The arrival of the beast caught humanity off-guard, as they had assumed Godzilla to be the only of his kind; however, after a long battle, the beast was defeated by pelting it with sonic waves, then shooting a thermobaric missile down it's throat. The beast retreated and fell into a hibernative state in Osaka Bay.

With the arrival of the Dogora threatening it's home, Titanosaurus has resurfaced and now finds itself fighting against the alien threat alongside the rest of the world's inhabitants. Nobody knows who will win in this scenario...only that their world is under threat. Who knows how many immense beasts may rise from the Earth to fight the Dogora?
Chris55 wrote:
JVM wrote:Bagan should come back, but not in a movie.
Then how? Game? Books? His own line of condoms?
Shigeru Miyamoto wrote:So you know cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well.
Mr. X wrote:If you say so. If he does end up being under $140, I'll buy one for every person in this thread.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Jiragozira14 wrote:Name: Titanosaurus
Height: 120 meters
Length: 220 meters
Weight: 138,000 tons

Appearance: A robust, muscular dinosaur covered in keloid scarring, with large turbuculate scales and sharp scutes running across it's body. Fins extend off the head and a large fin runs down the animal's back. The large arms have three fingers with large, recurved claws, and a large spur juts from the elbow of each arm. The legs are muscular and strong, with more blunt claws. It's tail ends in a large, shark-like fin, which has a fan of skin between it. Along it's neck run a set of gills. Primarily a dark red, with a light gold underbelly. It's teeth are large and serrated, but are hidden by lizard-like lips when the jaw is closed. It has yellow eyes with rounded pupils.

Powers/Abilities:
Strength: Titanosaurus is very strong physically, and can put his strength to use defending himself.

Venomous bite: Titanosaurus has a potent venom that has anti-coagulant properties, which it transfers by biting and chewing targets like a Gila monster.

Supersonic Wave Ray: Titanosaurus can emit a strong stream of supersonic energy that has mixed with atomic power; the combination results in a weapon that can be devastating to electronics and can scramble the minds of kaiju, along with causing strong bursts of radiation.

Hurricane Winds: Using his tail fan, Titanosaurus can whip up winds that are over 118 kilometers per hour.

Healing factor: While not quite as powerful as Godzilla's, Titanosaurus possesses accelerated healing compared to normal animals, and can heal from warhead blasts after a short while.

Nuclear emission: Titanosaurus emits a constant field of radiation due to the events that mutated him.

Weakness: Titanosaurus is inherently an marine animal that relies on echolocation to navigate the dark depths where it hunts, and thus certain frequencies of sonic waves can cause the dinosaur immense pain.

Backstory:
76 million years ago, a gargantuan descendant of the spinosaurid Ichthyovenator migrates to what would become Japan. Over the next 10 million years, it's descendants would evolve to become more aquatic, with one ultimately burrowing into the Earth to avoid the end of the dinosaurs.

Mankind had little idea that there were immense beasts within the Earth, which had been there since prehistoric times. One of these was an immense dinosaur that had lived isolated in the Marshall Islands since the Cretaceous. It was awoken in 1953, and subsequently mutated by the Castle Bravo tests one year later, causing the dinosaur immense pain. The beast surfaced that night, only to be covered and further irradiated by the rain of calcinated coral.

Driven into a rage by the pain, Titanosaurus began assaulting fishing vessels, unknowingly spreading the deadly radiation to the crew. It's passive sonic pulses were now an explosively destructive ray of sonic energy and atomic radiation. The beast made landfall one year later in 1955, assaulting the city of Osaka.

The arrival of the beast caught humanity off-guard, as they had assumed Godzilla to be the only of his kind; however, after a long battle, the beast was defeated by pelting it with sonic waves, then shooting a thermobaric missile down it's throat. The beast retreated and fell into a hibernative state in Osaka Bay.

With the arrival of the Dogora threatening it's home, Titanosaurus has resurfaced and now finds itself fighting against the alien threat alongside the rest of the world's inhabitants. Nobody knows who will win in this scenario...only that their world is under threat. Who knows how many immense beasts may rise from the Earth to fight the Dogora?
Accepted, mate. :)

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

Kaijunator wrote:
This is for two reasons. One; I forgot U-Killersaurus was in the arctic, I actually thought he was right next to the field or somewhere nearby. Two; I don't have a second reason. I just said two reasons because it's what people typically say in this scenario. :lol:

EDIT: This is apparently the 100th post on this Hub. WOO!
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.