The Battle for Earth Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Re: The Battle for Earth Hub

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

Kaijunator wrote:
SuperPawnageGigan wrote:ok i will provied the bio
SpaceGodzilla
Height: 120 meters
Length: 240 meters
Weight: 80,000 meteric tons
Origans: Created by cells from godzilla into a black hole forming the crystal monster SpaceGodzilla he can summon crystals from the ground and get power.
Weapons: Crona Beam Proton shield, teleknisis, flight, crystals
Appearance: Imagine Godzilla Who is blue has giant shoulder crystals and a crown on his forehead with a stabbing weapon on the end of his tail
I think you may want to add SG's actual picture instead of trying to describe him.
Ok

Added in 1 minute 22 seconds:
[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kai ... 152526[img]
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

BlueGojira wrote:Once again, add the bio below the line. Thanks!

----

NAME: Orga (Infected).

ALIASES: Millennian Mutant, Organizer-G1 Defect.

HEIGHT: 100 Meters.

WEIGHT: 120,000 Tons.

APPEARANCE: Orga mostly resembles this: http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/images/orga.htm , but with several differences. Orga is much larger and heavier than its uninfected incarnation, and is covered in blue and brown patterns from consuming several Dogora infested by the parasitic Matango mushroom. Most of his arms and body are consumed by the fungus, and it is barely even recognizable through the monstrosity it has managed to become. Whenever it has an open wound, groups of the fungus almost instantly cover it and patch it up, further making it unrecognizable.

POWERS/ABILITIES: Shoulder Cannon, Extremely Powerful Psychokinesis, Absorbing Bite, Able to jump extremely far, regenerative powers increased even more by the Matango infection, Protrusible/Expanding mouth, Able to summon other infected creatures due to it being the hivemind, able to regenerate fallen pieces and blood of itself, and able to control the Millennian UFO.

BACKSTORY:

An ancient species of alien found itself awakened by the bright lights of a submarine, awakening in its primordial form inside of an abandoned UFO undersea. The gargantuan ship was brought to the surface by several more balloons hooked up to it, and continued to float even when the balloon bursted. Shortly after, the unidentified ship flew at Mach 5, defying any other speed of any kind of craft. Whatever the ship was, it continued to move and search for DNA, even absorbing several humans and stretching their DNA into its mutant form. Eventually, the alien finally found the perfect beast to regain its original form.. Gojira. It attacked the beast over days and days, until the war finally ended. The damaged ship crashed, thought to be finally destroyed by the beast. However, this was only the beginning of the horror that would come. After absorbing trace amounts of the DNA of the beast, the alien's growth and own DNA spiraled out of control, growing larger, and less and less like its original form, turning into an abomination named Orga. Orga continued to hunt down Gojira, trying to find the beast that it was original trying to assimilate, only to find an odd, mushroom covered Dogora. Consuming several of them, it became infected by the sick parasite. Spreading the infection to most of the Earth's kaiju, it became the brain, a hivemind of every single creature assimilated into the mushroom horror. It had the world.. Now it needed the galaxy.
Skreeonk! Accepted!
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:Once again, add the bio below the line. Thanks!

----

NAME: Orga (Infected).

ALIASES: Millennian Mutant, Organizer-G1 Defect.

HEIGHT: 100 Meters.

WEIGHT: 120,000 Tons.

APPEARANCE: Orga mostly resembles this: http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/images/orga.htm , but with several differences. Orga is much larger and heavier than its uninfected incarnation, and is covered in blue and brown patterns from consuming several Dogora infested by the parasitic Matango mushroom. Most of his arms and body are consumed by the fungus, and it is barely even recognizable through the monstrosity it has managed to become. Whenever it has an open wound, groups of the fungus almost instantly cover it and patch it up, further making it unrecognizable.

POWERS/ABILITIES: Shoulder Cannon, Extremely Powerful Psychokinesis, Absorbing Bite, Able to jump extremely far, regenerative powers increased even more by the Matango infection, Protrusible/Expanding mouth, Able to summon other infected creatures due to it being the hivemind, able to regenerate fallen pieces and blood of itself, and able to control the Millennian UFO.

BACKSTORY:

An ancient species of alien found itself awakened by the bright lights of a submarine, awakening in its primordial form inside of an abandoned UFO undersea. The gargantuan ship was brought to the surface by several more balloons hooked up to it, and continued to float even when the balloon bursted. Shortly after, the unidentified ship flew at Mach 5, defying any other speed of any kind of craft. Whatever the ship was, it continued to move and search for DNA, even absorbing several humans and stretching their DNA into its mutant form. Eventually, the alien finally found the perfect beast to regain its original form.. Gojira. It attacked the beast over days and days, until the war finally ended. The damaged ship crashed, thought to be finally destroyed by the beast. However, this was only the beginning of the horror that would come. After absorbing trace amounts of the DNA of the beast, the alien's growth and own DNA spiraled out of control, growing larger, and less and less like its original form, turning into an abomination named Orga. Orga continued to hunt down Gojira, trying to find the beast that it was original trying to assimilate, only to find an odd, mushroom covered Dogora. Consuming several of them, it became infected by the sick parasite. Spreading the infection to most of the Earth's kaiju, it became the brain, a hivemind of every single creature assimilated into the mushroom horror. It had the world.. Now it needed the galaxy.
Skreeonk! Accepted!

No problem! Just when you're adding this, fix a typo I made. Instead of " it was original trying to assimilate ", just say " originally ".
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
SuperPawnageGigan wrote:ok i will provied the bio
SpaceGodzilla
Height: 120 meters
Length: 240 meters
Weight: 80,000 meteric tons
Origans: Created by cells from godzilla into a black hole forming the crystal monster SpaceGodzilla he can summon crystals from the ground and get power.
Weapons: Crona Beam Proton shield, teleknisis, flight, crystals
Appearance: Imagine Godzilla Who is blue has giant shoulder crystals and a crown on his forehead with a stabbing weapon on the end of his tail
I think you may want to add SG's actual picture instead of trying to describe him.
Ok

Added in 1 minute 22 seconds:
Forgot your slash in the second img tag.

If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

Thx man :thumbsup:
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

Somebody should probably take either King Ghidorah, or Dogora. While the RolePlay will most likely start by the end of this week, it would be nice to have these characters.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Alright, we should make a list of who has what characters. And all who are participating in this.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Alright, we should make a list of who has what characters. And all who are participating in this.
Good idea. I'll do that right now.
BlueGojira wrote:Somebody should probably take either King Ghidorah, or Dogora. While the RolePlay will most likely start by the end of this week, it would be nice to have these characters.
It might be up today or tomorrow. We'll just have to see. Man, I hope this goes far.
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Alright, we should make a list of who has what characters. And all who are participating in this.
BlueGojira wrote:Somebody should probably take either King Ghidorah, or Dogora. While the RolePlay will most likely start by the end of this week, it would be nice to have these characters.
It might be up today or tomorrow. We'll just have to see. Man, I hope this goes far.
Oh.. I actually just made one.

-----

BlueGojira: Monster X, Orga.
Mechani: Kikouragon
Sensei: Godzilla/Gojira.
Kaijunator: U-Killersaurus.

---

EDIT: I also hope this goes far. This is going to be a good RP.
Last edited by BlueGojira on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

BlueGojira wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:

-----

One step ahead of me, I see. :mad:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

BlueGojira wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:

-----

---

Good list! Dont forget SuperPawnageGigan has Spacegodzilla.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote: Good idea. I'll do that right now.

-----

One step ahead of me, I see. :mad:
Sorry. ;-;

Added in 38 seconds:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote: Good idea. I'll do that right now.

-----

---

Good list! Dont forget SuperPawnageGigan has Spacegodzilla.
Thanks! I'll edit it now.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

But SPG is out. He said he'll stay in DAM

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

He did? Oh.

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

godzillafan1954 wrote:But SPG is out. He said he'll stay in DAM

Welp, I'll edit it again.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

If the Dogora are a swarm (Correct me if i'm wrong on that) then I think that everyone should be able to control them in some fashion. I mean, if it's a huge swarm, it's unlikely that one person will be able to control them all.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:If the Dogora are a swarm (Correct me if i'm wrong on that) then I think that everyone should be able to control them in some fashion. I mean, if it's a huge swarm, it's unlikely that one person will be able to control them all.
How high is your IQ? Cause it takes intelligence to think of that. :lol:

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:If the Dogora are a swarm (Correct me if i'm wrong on that) then I think that everyone should be able to control them in some fashion. I mean, if it's a huge swarm, it's unlikely that one person will be able to control them all.
You're actually right.. huh. I never thought of that. Maybe one could control the entire swarm? After all, if they're all pretty much part of the Matango infection they could probably act in synchronization.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

BlueGojira wrote:
You're actually right.. huh. I never thought of that. Maybe one could control the entire swarm? After all, if they're all pretty much part of the Matango infection they could probably act in synchronization.
The only problem is that there are thousands, possibly millions of dogora. If multiple kaiju are getting attacked by dogora, it's kind of a big responsibility to hold up that many fights at a time, especially for one person.

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:
The only problem is that there are thousands, possibly millions of dogora. If multiple kaiju are getting attacked by dogora, it's kind of a big responsibility to hold up that many fights at a time, especially for one person.

I wasn't thinking there would actually be millions, maybe at the most just several. That is a big responsibility come to think of it either way. Unrelated, your current number of posts was 1991, and is now 1992. You're going through the Heisei era!