Destroy ALL Monsters Hub/ Sign Ups

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Re: Destroy ALL Monsters Hub/ Sign Ups

Post by Kaijunator »

Man I hope this doesn't die.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

yeah i hope this does not die
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:yeah i hope this does not die
Don't forget to make your entry post in the main topic.

The only battle that we know of (RS probably knows about more) is the Gotengo vs Simians and Xillians, so Gigan could probably fit in there.

Added in 10 hours 29 minutes 9 seconds:
How is the tsunami hitting Berlin? The city is far away from the water. A tsunami can only go ten miles inland, and I'm sure Berlin isn't ten miles away from the sea. Unless the nuclear attacks and stuff have changed the world enough to where Berlin is at risk of a tsunami?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

RodanStomps
Monsterland Worker

Post by RodanStomps »

Kaijunator wrote:
SuperPawnageGigan wrote:yeah i hope this does not die
Don't forget to make your entry post in the main topic.

The only battle that we know of (RS probably knows about more) is the Gotengo vs Simians and Xillians, so Gigan could probably fit in there.

Added in 10 hours 29 minutes 9 seconds:
How is the tsunami hitting Berlin? The city is far away from the water. A tsunami can only go ten miles inland, and I'm sure Berlin isn't ten miles away from the sea. Unless the nuclear attacks and stuff have changed the world enough to where Berlin is at risk of a tsunami?
I haven't even thought of the geographic location of this stuff until you mentioned it, so the best I can do is to go with is the latter option here.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

So Godzilla tried burrowing. It worked. He didn't get disemboweled by a MUTO swarm.

Added in 23 hours 3 minutes 59 seconds:
Well shoot. SPG was banned for a month. Maybe I should have Godzilla speed up to make up his ban?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Kaijunator wrote:So Godzilla tried burrowing. It worked. He didn't get disemboweled by a MUTO swarm.

Well shoot. SPG was banned for a month. Maybe I should have Godzilla speed up to make up his ban?
I'm thinking it's kiss if death time if he's banned. That, or someone should take control of his character.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:So Godzilla tried burrowing. It worked. He didn't get disemboweled by a MUTO swarm.

I'm thinking it's kiss if death time if he's banned. That, or someone should take control of his character.
Someone will probably take control of Gigan until his possible return. If he was permabanned, then Godzilla might be able to do the kiss of death.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

RodanStomps
Monsterland Worker

Post by RodanStomps »

Kaijunator wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:

Someone will probably take control of Gigan until his possible return. If he was permabanned, then Godzilla might be able to do the kiss of death.
What did he get banned for anyways? If you want you can take control of Gigan while Godzilla is burrowing

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

RodanStomps wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote: I'm thinking it's kiss if death time if he's banned. That, or someone should take control of his character.
What did he get banned for anyways? If you want you can take control of Gigan while Godzilla is burrowing
He was banned for a week for spamming, and then he created a second account (MegalontheMan) and got banned for a month. I'll take control of Gigan while he's on his month-long vacation.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

RodanStomps
Monsterland Worker

Post by RodanStomps »

Kaijunator wrote:
RodanStomps wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: Someone will probably take control of Gigan until his possible return. If he was permabanned, then Godzilla might be able to do the kiss of death.
He was banned for a week for spamming, and then he created a second account (MegalontheMan) and got banned for a month. I'll take control of Gigan while he's on his month-long vacation.
Sounds good :)

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Damn, I wanted gigan :p

I might introduce Joey soon, but I'm having a little trouble

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Damn, I wanted gigan :p

:twisted:

That's fine man. We'll be here. Also don't forget your bio for Kiryu.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Kaijunator wrote:

I've been thinking about ditching kiryu, actually. My idea was a little complex anyway.

RodanStomps
Monsterland Worker

Post by RodanStomps »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:

I've been thinking about ditching kiryu, actually. My idea was a little complex anyway.
So you're just going to be using Joey?

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

RodanStomps wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: :twisted:

So you're just going to be using Joey?
For now, yes. If I use another Kaiju it won't be kiryu

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Woah, that was unexpected. I didn't think Angy would die.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

RodanStomps
Monsterland Worker

Post by RodanStomps »

Kaijunator wrote:Woah, that was unexpected. I didn't think Angy would die.
It adds to the fun. Also that was the '55 version so you know theres bound to be another one somewhere...

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Don't forget that I have temporarily assumed control of Gigan while SPG is banned. His ban ends on either April 4th or 5th.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

RodanStomps wrote:Hello people of the forum :D

I've decided to become more involved with this site, so I guess I'll start a new RP for funzies.

This will mostly be just massive fights but also there has to be a story to drive it or else it wouldn't really go anywhere and it would just be a bunch of awkward fights that ultimately amount to nothing :P

I'll try to keep it as simple as I can.
You can use any kaiju from any sort of media, but if someone else is using it, you obviously cannot unless they agree to do so or they are inactive for 2 weeks. Just be sure to include a bio on your monster (even if it's as well known as Godzilla) just to keep things somewhat consistent. I will update this as people call dibs on monsters so to keep it interesting I guess. To elaborate a bit, you can use ANY kaiju from ANYWHERE, including different incarnations, different versions (ie; Godzilla 2014, Godzilla 1955, Godzilla Unleashed Godzilla). You can also create your own kaiju, just provide in detail all of their abilities and appearance etc.

Rules: These are pretty standard but I have to say them just so people don't go killing everybody :P I'm gonna borrow Godzilla165's rules for his RP so credit to him/her.

-No Godmodding
-No controlling a fellow member's characters without their consent, and/or if they haven't been active in the RP for a fair amount of time; this would be used solely to push the story along, and keep it from getting stagnant.
-No flaming, insulting fellow members, etc.
-Have fun!
-No stopping a fight or anything of the sort to do something "silly" (ie stopping in the middle of a fight to "bake a batch of muffins for Grannyzilla") This RP is intended to be somewhat serious so please RP accordingly. If you do these things then you will be banned from the RP after 1 warning.

I'll call dibs on Anguirus

Anguirus(1955)
-60 Meters Tall
-100 Meters Long
-30,000 Metric Tons
-Spines and Burrowing Ability
-The 2nd Toho Monster to be created, and the first to fight Godzilla, this incarnation of Anguirus is the original and most animalistic, using it's fangs and spines as it's main weapon to compensate for not having any sort of projectile. Not the strongest monster of the bunch, although it certainly can hold it's own in a fight.

I'll begin the story with a little something something.

Earth. Once a proud planet filled too the brim with people and kaiju alike, co-existing (to a certain extent), has now become a total battleground. Formerly great cities have been reduced to nothing but empty, steel and concrete wastelands. Nuclear war has driven most of the human race to extinction. Using this moment of weakness, many space-borne invaders have come to colonize the Earth, along with their own set of deadly monsters. Not many humans are left, but the ones that are have been divided into factions, causing even more chaos and disorder. Douglas Gordon, former captain of the Gotengo is a leader of one such faction along with Dr. Ishiro Serizawa, Shinichi Ozaki, Miki Saegusa, Katsura Mafune, and Nick Tatapolus. The kaiju of the Earth have also formed unstable alliances with one another. The entire world is in disarray thanks to the carelessness of man, and the simple splitting of the atom. Captain Gordon's faction inside the Gotengo, along with Anguirus (1955) are locked in a heated battle with the Black Hole Planet 3 Aliens and the Xilians and their monsters Gigan and Mechagodzilla (Showa).

Berlin, Germany 20XX

"God dammit!" Yelled Gordon in the cockpit of the Gotengo. His brow has a mix of sweat and blood as the ship is rocked back and forth by the force of Mechagodzilla's missiles and lasers. "Fire that skreeonking maser cannon, Ozaki!"
"We can't sir, it's been damaged by Mechagodzilla's attacks!" Replied Ozaki. Ozaki used to be a young, agile, powerful Mutant. War has changed that. Ozaki has a clear, tired look to him along with many scars and one eye was a pure white.
"Send in the cavalry."

This is where you guys come in. You can pick one of these monsters obviously or you can incorporate your own into the mix. Make sure you add more story bits to it as you go, just to keep things moving at a decent pace.

Edit: I have made this thread the hub where people can sign up and call dibs and such.

Taken Kaiju:
Angurius (1955)
Godzilla (2014)
Mothra Leo
FW Gigan

Can I please be Monster X? I'll make a bio in the following comment.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

RodanStomps
Monsterland Worker

Post by RodanStomps »

BlueGojira wrote:
RodanStomps wrote:Hello people of the forum :D

I've decided to become more involved with this site, so I guess I'll start a new RP for funzies.

This will mostly be just massive fights but also there has to be a story to drive it or else it wouldn't really go anywhere and it would just be a bunch of awkward fights that ultimately amount to nothing :P

I'll try to keep it as simple as I can.
You can use any kaiju from any sort of media, but if someone else is using it, you obviously cannot unless they agree to do so or they are inactive for 2 weeks. Just be sure to include a bio on your monster (even if it's as well known as Godzilla) just to keep things somewhat consistent. I will update this as people call dibs on monsters so to keep it interesting I guess. To elaborate a bit, you can use ANY kaiju from ANYWHERE, including different incarnations, different versions (ie; Godzilla 2014, Godzilla 1955, Godzilla Unleashed Godzilla). You can also create your own kaiju, just provide in detail all of their abilities and appearance etc.

Rules: These are pretty standard but I have to say them just so people don't go killing everybody :P I'm gonna borrow Godzilla165's rules for his RP so credit to him/her.

-No Godmodding
-No controlling a fellow member's characters without their consent, and/or if they haven't been active in the RP for a fair amount of time; this would be used solely to push the story along, and keep it from getting stagnant.
-No flaming, insulting fellow members, etc.
-Have fun!
-No stopping a fight or anything of the sort to do something "silly" (ie stopping in the middle of a fight to "bake a batch of muffins for Grannyzilla") This RP is intended to be somewhat serious so please RP accordingly. If you do these things then you will be banned from the RP after 1 warning.

I'll call dibs on Anguirus

Anguirus(1955)
-60 Meters Tall
-100 Meters Long
-30,000 Metric Tons
-Spines and Burrowing Ability
-The 2nd Toho Monster to be created, and the first to fight Godzilla, this incarnation of Anguirus is the original and most animalistic, using it's fangs and spines as it's main weapon to compensate for not having any sort of projectile. Not the strongest monster of the bunch, although it certainly can hold it's own in a fight.

I'll begin the story with a little something something.

Earth. Once a proud planet filled too the brim with people and kaiju alike, co-existing (to a certain extent), has now become a total battleground. Formerly great cities have been reduced to nothing but empty, steel and concrete wastelands. Nuclear war has driven most of the human race to extinction. Using this moment of weakness, many space-borne invaders have come to colonize the Earth, along with their own set of deadly monsters. Not many humans are left, but the ones that are have been divided into factions, causing even more chaos and disorder. Douglas Gordon, former captain of the Gotengo is a leader of one such faction along with Dr. Ishiro Serizawa, Shinichi Ozaki, Miki Saegusa, Katsura Mafune, and Nick Tatapolus. The kaiju of the Earth have also formed unstable alliances with one another. The entire world is in disarray thanks to the carelessness of man, and the simple splitting of the atom. Captain Gordon's faction inside the Gotengo, along with Anguirus (1955) are locked in a heated battle with the Black Hole Planet 3 Aliens and the Xilians and their monsters Gigan and Mechagodzilla (Showa).

Berlin, Germany 20XX

"God dammit!" Yelled Gordon in the cockpit of the Gotengo. His brow has a mix of sweat and blood as the ship is rocked back and forth by the force of Mechagodzilla's missiles and lasers. "Fire that skreeonking maser cannon, Ozaki!"
"We can't sir, it's been damaged by Mechagodzilla's attacks!" Replied Ozaki. Ozaki used to be a young, agile, powerful Mutant. War has changed that. Ozaki has a clear, tired look to him along with many scars and one eye was a pure white.
"Send in the cavalry."

This is where you guys come in. You can pick one of these monsters obviously or you can incorporate your own into the mix. Make sure you add more story bits to it as you go, just to keep things moving at a decent pace.

Edit: I have made this thread the hub where people can sign up and call dibs and such.

Taken Kaiju:
Angurius (1955)
Godzilla (2014)
Mothra Leo
FW Gigan

Can I please be Monster X? I'll make a bio in the following comment.
Of course, welcome aboard :D