Destroy ALL Monsters Hub/ Sign Ups

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Re: Destroy ALL Monsters Hub/ Sign Ups

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Holy cow, the quote game is too strong.

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

RodanStomps wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
SuperPawnageGigan wrote:yeah i hope this does not die
Don't forget to make your entry post in the main topic.

The only battle that we know of (RS probably knows about more) is the Gotengo vs Simians and Xillians, so Gigan could probably fit in there.

Added in 10 hours 29 minutes 9 seconds:
How is the tsunami hitting Berlin? The city is far away from the water. A tsunami can only go ten miles inland, and I'm sure Berlin isn't ten miles away from the sea. Unless the nuclear attacks and stuff have changed the world enough to where Berlin is at risk of a tsunami?
I haven't even thought of the geographic location of this stuff until you mentioned it, so the best I can do is to go with is the latter option here.
Thank you so much! I am extremely excited for this particular type of RP. About kaiju that already exist as canon such as the one I'm choosing, is a bio mandatory?

EDIT: By the way, I just chose another random quote so it wouldn't become spam, but I could still talk to you.

Added in 45 seconds:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Holy cow, the quote game is too strong.

Sorry! I'll go edit this post right now.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

Hey guys i am back
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:Hey guys i am back
Welcome back!

Currently Gigan is fighting Joey (Sensei's kaiju). Joey has Gigan on the ground currently.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Don't want to armchair mod or anything, but isn't Gigan supposed to at least acknowledge that he was hit in some fashion? If not I'll continue on my way, but it makes the story seem REALLY choppy.

Added in 20 hours 2 minutes 8 seconds:
RodanStomps wrote:Quoting in order to notify.
So Rodan, Your last post with MechaGodzilla was back in march; around 20 days ago. It says in the rules if a combatant doesn't post for a while, someone should take over for them. Should one of us take over for you or are you still planning on playing?

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

So anyone know what happened to RodanStomps? Can one of us take MechaGodzilla over? Or is it fatality time?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

Kaijunator wrote:So anyone know what happened to RodanStomps? Can one of us take MechaGodzilla over? Or is it fatality time?
In a PM with him, I asked if this roleplay was still alive and he replied with something along the lines of: "I'll let it die". This kind of implies he isn't even really involved with it anymore, so yes, MechaGodzilla would most likely be okay.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.