Anybody remember Kaiju Wars?

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Mindl3ss
Young Farmer

Anybody remember Kaiju Wars?

Post by Mindl3ss »

So about a decade ago i stumbled apon the greatest thing ever to grace the internet. it was called Kaiju Wars. A forum based Kaiju RPG. it didnt take me long to become fully immersed in that project and i soon rose to join my friends Goji and PyrasTerran as an administrator. Back then i went by the tag Guardian Fang, though Mindl3ss did evolve out of a concept from Kaiju Wars. a few years later as these things seem to happen i found myself inheriting the project from it's origonal creators and since have been doing nearly a decades worth of development around the idea. Now i have some free time on my hands and i would like to re-build Kaiju Wars. i feel that a new generation of Kaiju movies has produced a new generation of Kaiju Fanatics and its time to take them into the Kaiju Wars fold.

So, Im looking for members who are interested. Im looking for Volunteers to help me staff the board, and im looking for any of my old friends from the glory days. Please contact me if you were ever a part of KW, and if you want to be a part of KW again. The boards arent finished yet, but im working at record speed. Heres the link http://th3kaijuwars.freeforums.net/. As i said its not open yet, but come sign up, help out if you are bored, and watch the awesome unfold as i get ready to re-introduce the Kaiju Wars to the world.

If im not allowed to advertise external RPG's on this board, i appologise im not try to steal any members, but i didnt know where else to post it. also i figured if any of my old KW buddies were hanging out somewhere TK is probably a safe bet.