2087 Noir

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Re: 2087 Noir

Post by M.U.T.O. »

"You're one to talk. I'm lightweight." Kaya wielded the knife as two assailants charged her. She crouched down as one leaped for her, before launching upward herself and slashing off the connections to arm augmentations. The second one wielded a metal bat, which Kaya caught in her hand and refused to let go of. The STYX lackey tugged. Kaya's stare grew darker.

"H-hey, lady! Lady! Let go!" The man, a lean-muscled 28 year old with a sort of streets-y dialect, tugged again. Kaya loosened her grip, but still refused to let go. "God...dammit, let the fuck go!"

The man wrestled it out of her hand. "You asked for it, bitch..." he grunted, swinging for her head. The android grabbed the fat end of the bat from his own hand -- itself an artificial implant with a mess of a neural interface made from a hodgepodge of different components made by different companies -- and slammed it into his shoulder, sending him to the ground with a scream of pain.

"I...you...what the fuck?!" The man whimpered, staring up at the android as she flipped the bat around.

"I'm lightweight, but I'm not a lightweight." Kaya casually tossed the bat behind her -- the bat sailing off into a wall -- and crouched down next to the man, who was clutching his shoulder. "Listen next time."
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Zachary laughed, "Like your style, Cyber, could use more like-"

A punch to the jaw interrupted him and sent him stumbling back. He saw another big guy with tattoos and a nasty looking set of cybernetic arms. As the detective looked up, not his most heroic moment. A bit of blood leaked from his mouth and he was sure he either lost or cracked a tooth.

"Lovely." Zachary sighed.

The thug laughed as he walked forward.

"Whatcha gonna do? Fi-"

BANG! BANG!

"FUCK!" The thug shouted as he fell to the ground, clutching his legs in pain.

"Never get it into a fist-fight if you've got a perfectly fine gun." Zachary smirked, twirling his revolver a little bit.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Orion watched on from above as Kaya quickly dispatched her opponents, and Zachary's more... "Sloppy" approach. The cyborg readied his plasma rifle in his right arm, just in case the STYX's numbers became overwhelming. For now though, Orion stayed back and simply watched.

#BotM

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Kaya's head tilted, eyes focusing in on a new target. How he managed to flee so far and fast from officers escaped her, but she noticed his weapon being readied.

With a frown of seeming disgust, she picked up a large chunk of debris -- roughly 1.2202475 times the size of a baseball -- and lobbed it at the vigilante in hiding, knocking him from his perch. A STYX lackey, feeling he could take advantage of her distracted nature, was met with a literal disarmament. And the vigilante was met with a glare.
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Orion groaned from the force of the impact, and quickly picked himself up. He "glared" right back at Kaya, and began reading the various signals and energy levels that her cybernetics were giving off. A STYX member behind Orion stumbled back in pure terror, and his flesh turned white.

"Oh shit, it's Phoenix! It's Orion Phoenix!!!" He screamed and hauled ass in the other direction, along with five other members.

Another STYX member stared after his comrades, and gritted his teeth. "Damn cowards!!!" He roared. In all honesty though, the tall man was just as terrified, but he refused to be deemed a coward. The man pulled out a knife and charged Orion at full speed. The former reached back, unsheathed one of his katanas, and slashed at the ballsy thug's neck.

The man was stopped dead in his tracks, as his head hit the ground with a loud thud. The rest of his body soon followed, and slumped over on itself. Orion turned his attention back to Kaya, and looked her up and down curiously.

"I'm not here to fight you." He muttered dryly.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Oh hey, someone else is here." Zachary said deadpan. "Well...let's see if we can take any alive after this..."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

"That someone is a wanted man," she began. She realized, however, that continuing this train of thought would lead nowhere.
"I still don't know how he ran so far so fast when his speeds should only be moderately more than an average man's."

She picked up a chunk of debris and tossed it to Orion. "Help us while we're at it. You're still going to get questioned."
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Let it be known I thought this was a terrible idea.

"And try to leave these guys alive, we need to question some of them too!" Zachary sighed.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Orion lazily caught the debris in his hand, and studied it. He then glanced up at Kara, before turning around and hurling the the piece of debris at a STYX member's head. The meaty chunk hit its mark, and sent the man tumbling back. Another member rushed Orion from the left side. Strangely and idiotically enough, the grizzled man had a pistol in his right hand. Instead of doing the sensible thing and using it however, he instead decided that throwing a sluggish haymaker at Orion would suffice. The vigilante grabbed the man's arm mid-throw, and broke it at the elbow. The man howled in agony, as Orion then went on to grab his right arm, and twist it in the direction of another STYX thug.

Orion forced his finger onto the gun's trigger, and fired at the man's abdomen. The thug clenched his stomach and slammed into the ground. Orion glanced down at the man that he still had in his possession, and planted a hard foot dead center into his face. The cyborg dropped the unconscious man like a bag of filthy trash, and looked over his shoulder at Kara and Zachary.

"I'm not a criminal." He muttered.

#BotM

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Vigilantism is a crime, y'know?" Zachary said. "Look, whatever reasons you have, we're just doing our job here."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

"Not to mention you broke into a HEPHAESTUS station tens of kilometers away from here. And now you're here." Kaya grumbled, before pouting. "I'm hurt."

She turned to Zachary. "Your left."
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

"I do what's necessary to keep scum like this off the streets." Orion retorted, and caught an incoming roundhouse kick. He folded the man's leg upwards at the neck, and a wet crack and bloodcurdling screech soon followed. Orion then parried a swipe from a large Bowie knife, and introduced the STYX member's chest to the business end of his katana.

"You cops always think that locking animals up will keep this city safe, when most of them will get out and cause more harm and terror." Orion hissed and kicked the limp man away. "I may be helping you now, but I'm still going to do things my way. You're not taking me in."

#BotM

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

From the dumpster, Est watched the fight that unfolded. These artificials... they were fighting off these crooks with minimal effort. She had never seen a fight like this, not a real one at least. Were all artificials like this, so capable in combat, so competent... so dangerous?

She shook her head. No. These were the exception, not the norm. From what Zachery had said before, the vast majority were resentful, but too weak or scared to do anything about their predicament.

She paid careful attention to all three of the fighters, watching there moves carefully. This was a rare opportunity for information indeed... Now she was getting what she wanted, the reason she had come down here in the first place...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Most of these guys get long sentences, we aren't some lawless land." Zachary grunted as he swung at the guy to his left with the metallic arm, knocking some teeth out. "But sure, we're the bad guys for not wanting to litter the streets with bodies."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Orion sent a thug who was seconds away from clubbing Zachary in the head with a metal bat, tumbling end over end with a well-placed plasma shot. The cyborg then snatched up another man by the throat, and choked slammed him into the wet pavement.

"Criminals that have no morality for the lives of others, don't deserve to have second chances." Orion threw back. "If I'm the only one who can see that, then so be it."

#BotM

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"And I thought I was the cynic." Zachary sighed.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

"Shut up and fight."

Kaya's eyes closed for a moment as four STYX members approached. They opened.
She leaped into the air. Two were kicked in their faces, the third had his shoulder broken, and the fourth was slammed into the ground with a knife pointed at their throat.
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Zachary sighed and then a pained noise came from him as a metallic fist hit him in the gut. It wouldn't be the worst pain he felt but definitely not fun. Zachary staggered back and looked towards the STYX member. It looked as though their numbers were finally managble...but the bigger guys survived. He tried to go for his-

SMACK!

"That ain't workin' on me." The monster of a man spoke.

Zach had been in a few bar fights before but this man seemed trained. The detective tried throwing a punch with his metallic arm only to be caught by his opponent's much stronger arm. The STYX member squeezed, the sound of groaning metal echoed the streets.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Orion focused his attention on the burly thug crushing Zachary's arm, and unsheathed a katana from his back. The cyborg rushed the man, and swung his sword down on the thug's arm with all of his might. The STYX member howled in agony as his flesh and tendons were separated. His arm hit the ground with a dull thud. Orion quickly fell back, and focused on another member charging him at full speed.

Orion quickly lept up and slammed his knee into the man's chin. The STYX thug yelped as his chin was fractured upon impact, and stumbled away.

#BotM

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Well...looks like I'm getting some repairs tonight." Zach sighed as he grabbed his gun off the ground.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY