2087 Noir

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Re: 2087 Noir

Post by M.U.T.O. »

"Mm." Kaya nodded, taking a look at her own arms and observing only scuff marks.

A wall caved in behind the two of them. She turned around.

"Well, Zachary, you gonna ask if we're payin' for that?"
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

"No, I know we're payin' for that." Zachary sighed as he looked on. "Well, the boss is gonna be pissed."

His hand started twitching like crazy, opening amd closing, his joints going wild in every direction. He tried to make it stop but it kept going.

"Goddamn arm."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Est looked out from behind the dumpster carefully. There didn't seem to be any more gangsters coming, but she couldn't be sure.

What really surprised her was how well these three had fought. These artificials had fought off an entire horde with minimal effort, and only the smallest of injuries.

These artificials... they were definitely not the norm. Where did they get this training from? How were they so strong, so skilled? And the girl... even compared to the other two, she was something else...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

"Yeah, I'd say they'll chalk that down as collateral," Kaya mused before sighing. "I could really use a drink."

Her attention turned elsewhere briefly. "Hey, Est? you can come out now!"
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Never though you were one to drink, Ms. Business." Zachary laughed, nudging Kaya. "I know a place, friends with the owner."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Slowly, Est came out from hiding, and went toward the two. " I'm amazed you two did so well." She said timidly. "Thank goodness you came out alive."

She looked down at the sliced off arm of the one thug. "They seemed so tough... but you made short work of them."

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

"True, true," the android- gynoid- said with another sigh. "You kept yourself safe. That's the good thing."
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"I was surprised I survived...honestly without my gun and arm I'd be dead." Zachary sighed. "Thanks for saving my ass, Kaya."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Orion stayed back and simply watched this new girl curiously. Was she there this entire time? Did she know of him? It didn't exactly matter to the vigilante at this point, and with a small grunt, he started off slowly in the other direction...

#BotM

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Est was about to call out, to ask just who Orion was, when she was drowned out by the spinning blades of a chopper.

Light flooded down from above, and shone on her and the three artificials. The chooper was flying low, only fifty or so feet above, the wind coming from it almost impossible to stand up against. Est froze, uncertain as to what to make of this. Was this the police force, having come to clean up after the mess Zachary and Kaya had made?

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Oh goddammit, what the hell is going on now?" Zachary grunted as his hand fidgeted again.

He looked towards the helicopter and only one thing came to mind, the girl was definitely lying earlier but he'd stay quiet for now. If she wasa good person the guilt should eat at her if not...well, she wasn't the first cold bitch he had met.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Orion gazed up at the helicopters, and then back down at the group he was with. He cursed to himself. Orion had a swift choice to make. Either he stayed with them and risked being captured, or he retreated back into the shadows. The cyborg quickly chose the latter, and dashed off in the other direction as fast as he could. Orion could only hope that some of the helicopters wouldn't follow him, but he kept running regardless, and didn't look back...

#BotM

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Dammit.

The singular thought in Kaya Kusako's mind as the helicopter descended. It wasn't much of a "helicopter" in the traditional sense; resembling a slightly bulbous flying saucer with a helicopter tail more than a 20th-early 21st century helicopter. Of course, it was still by technicality a helicopter.

But why was it here?

She stared at it for a moment.

She identified its registry number; NU1-39394472. It belonged to...someone from Olympus, apparently. Near Central Terminus - that is, just outside of Region 0. N1-SD90-SA-SSC, L18. Just north of Region 0.

She was going to board that chopper.
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

"Oy, long time no see!" A voice Est recognized at once called down from the chopper. A rope dropped from the side of the chopper, and dangled down just above the ground. A figure leaned out of the chopper, and looked down at the three that were there. It was another woman, this one with long blonde hair that flowed down in twin pigtails . As the chopper kept lowering, her green eyes seemed to scan all three of them, before settling on Est. "I was wondering where you were. I wasn't expecting you to be among... such interesting company." She said.

Est's face glowed with excitement and joy as she saw th ewoman's face, but then a realization sank in. She looked at Zachary and Kaya, and noticed the look of scorn the male had on his face at her. It was time to get out of dodge, and fast."Remember when... I said I had a few... upper class friends? That is one of them. " She grabbed the rope, and began to be pulled up. "Thank you two... Thank you for tonight. I hope I can... repay you some time."

As the rope was pulled up, Est was carried up into the chopper, giving one last wave to Zachary and Kaya... "Continue doing your hard work down there." The other woman shouted down, before she pulled her head back in, and the chopper began to ascend...

Godzilla The King
Futurian

And I knew it from the beginning.

Zachary just sighed as he looked on at what was going on. The rich always seemed to think everyone else was stupid when in reality they weren't fooling anyone.

"Yeah, sure, glad to help." Zach sighed.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Orion watched the helicopter begin to leave from the rooftop of a nearby building. He didn't know why, something told him to follow the aircraft to wherever it was headed. The mysterious girl was a person of interest, and Orion wanted to find how just who exactly she was.

The cyborg whipped out his sniper rifle, and tuned it to the locator option in its settings. Orion then took careful aim, and fired at the underside of the helicopter. A tiny receiver would attach to the aircraft, and send out decrypted radio signals every ten seconds. These would help Orion follow the helicopter from below...

#BotM

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Kaya sighed, rolling her shoulders, before leaping up onto the underside of the helicopter.

"I've got to investigate this. Sorry." she said to her investigative partner as the chopper ascended. "Report back to your HQ!"

She clung tight to the maraging steel chassis of the vehicle as it flew into the miles-high regions of the literal upper-class. Olympus - Levels 17 and 18 of Terminus - were at maximum 3600 feet. Those were the tallest buildings in the sprawling expanse of Terminus - the largest city on the planet, covering nearly half the continent.

Luckily, the owner of this chopper lived only a few good miles north-northwest of their previous location.

Kaya silently watched as the ground grew more distant.
Last edited by M.U.T.O. on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Annnd now I'm alone." Zachary sighed. "Great."

And he had no idea if he could make a phone call with his messed up arm, all he knew he could do was walk to someone's house and hope that he could get some repairs.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

As the chopper flew forward and ascended toward Olympus, the inside was very stable and quiet. Est had been looking out the window the entire time, and had quickly noticed that Kaya had vanished under the chopper, and was nowhere to be seen when Zachary had stood and watched. Had she-

"No need to look back to them. That is the past my dear, a past of filth and sin." The other woman's voice said, bringing Est's attention back to her. The woman was dressed up in her pajamas, pink and with teddy bears across them. "Soon you'll forget about those two, and focus on what the future holds. Now, how was your time down in Tartarus, Estrella?"

"It went well." Estrella said, so quietly that the other woman had to strain to hear her. "There were alot of Artificials. I made sure to gather data on them, though I got lost... That's when I met those two. They helped me... and they were fierce fighters."

"Oh?" The woman chuckled. "About the only good thing an Artificial is good for... The boy hardly looks like he can throw a punch without his arm breaking. But the girl... what of her?"

"She's very interesting." Estrella spoke up. "Stronger than I expected from an Artificial. Strong... and resourceful, Chang'e."

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Kaya was close-pressed against the hull of the chopper as its turbines rotated a little, carrying it more in a forward direction. As the chopper began to press closer to the ground, she dropped off, rolling onto a rooftop and watching it glide toward Mount St. Helens.

"Of course...of course that's where she went."

She leaped off the roof, sliding down the slight slope of the glass wall of the building she landed on, before making it to street level. She wasn't awfully far from Central Terminus. All she had to do was rendezvous with her partner now...wherever he was.
Last edited by M.U.T.O. on Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.