Symphony of Blood

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Symphony of Blood

Post by Godzilla165 »

Villanova, PA
8:35 PM

"The sweet smell of champagne and freshly cooked lobster. The only thing missing, is a glass of blood." Marcél inquired to himself as he calmly paced around his office. Located at the very top of the, "du sang mansion", Marcél's personal space was the largest and most expansive inside of the entire estate. Filled to brim with various jewelry, the finest of furniture, and marble flooring, the office was absolutely breathtaking. Marcél took a small sip of his rather sweet champagne, and stopped to gaze out the stained glass window.

The night was still young, but the heavens were currently dumping torrents of rain onto the entire area. With no signs of dissipating for a another hour or so, everyone was somewhere in the house, doing whatever they could to pass the time. Marcél leaned up against the window pane, and watched the tiny droplets of water dance across the ground. The rainstorm may have been unrelenting, but it was also quite peaceful, oddly enough. Instead of the usual hustle and bustle that echoes throughout the mansion, there was an air of calmness and quietness. Of which, Marcél greatly appreciated.

A three pattern knock at the door shook the vampire from his trance suddenly, and elicited a sigh of slight annoyance from his mouth.

"Enter." Marcél stated dryly.

The wooden doors immediately swung out quietly, and revealed Samuel to be the one on the other side. He quickly bowed respectfully toward Marcél, and remained where he was. "Please master, pardon my intrusion, but I come bearing important news." Samuel said apologetically, still bowed.

Marcél took one final swing of his drink, and strolled away from the window. He made his way over to his desk, and took a seat on the edge of it. "You may proceed, and please Samuel, stand up straight; we can't have a conversation with you bent over like that." Marcél jeered with a pleasant smile.

Samuel quickly straightened himself out and nodded appreciatively. "As you wish, my Lord. As for the news at hand, reports from our spies have come in, stating that they have spotted a group of humans wandering around the area." Samuel stopped to readjust his tie before continuing.

"We have yet to know if these humans are a part of a resistance group or not, but them being in the area most definitely draws some concern. I would advise that we at least make an attempt at capturing them, and bring them in for questioning." Samuel eagerly said.

Marcél listened on with a curious ear, and once Samuel was finished, the former chuckled softly.

"Oh dear Samuel, there is nothing to worry about with those rag tag group of humans. If anything, those were most likely nothing more than stray dogs." Marcél rose from his desk and began to pace once again.

"And even if the were a part of a resistance group, they wouldn't dare try to attack us here; it'd be suicide, and more food for us."

Samuel studied his master curiosity for a moment, before giving a swift bow in acknowledgement. "Yes, my Leigh. Are you quite certain?" He asked, mostly for reassurance than anything else.

Marcél looked into Samuel's fiery eyes and smiled softly. "Aren't I always, lieutenant?" He playfully responded. "However, if it'll make you feel more at ease, then I will allow you to interrogate one of these humans offsite. Whatever information that you can get, will ultimately be valuable in case we ever have use for it."

Samuel nodded firmly as Marcél walked by him, and patted the war torn vampire's shoulder reassuringly.

"Master." Samuel blurted out suddenly, causing Marcél to stop and look over his shoulder. "If the humans ever decide to try and rise up against us, what is our course of action to wipe them out?" Samuel asked curiously.

Marcél pondered this briefly, and a smirk formed its way across his lips. "Such an outcome is inevitable; humanity is quite stubborn in that regard. I just hope they prayed long and hard for a painless death when they do." Marcél responded in a mocking tone, and continued out of his office; Samuel quickly following behind him.

#BotM

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Symphony of Blood

Post by Vatarian »

The jeep melted as it flew, framed in a chakra of white-hot, burning fuel, shedding droplets and streamers of molten aluminum and steel as it struck the guard-tower and engulfed it in fire and wreckage, glass shattering and wood splintering with the impact, cherry-red remnants and firey-yellow liquid metal pooring from the impact like steaming blood from a wound. Screams came from the tower, and alarms began to blare.

Her seafoam-colored feet scarcely touched the ground as she padded softly to the front gate of the facility; what humans called "blood-farms" and vampires referred to as "resource depots" or, sometimes, if they were the blunt sort, the same thing humans called them.

She plucked a filament of light from the evening air as the fence began to burn, her warm breath making fog in the crisp fall air that had not yet been raised to a boil by the heat of the nearby fire.

She drew it, like a person might pull a thread from a tapestry.

And then she gestured sharply, almost violently, with one hand, and the gate sagged backwards with a flash and a burst of heat and ozone-smell. The edges smoldered. She turned sideways and slid through the gap as the screaming continued, almost on key with the alarm.

The thump of security-troopers' boots and the low growl of more vehicles coming to life set an excellent background rhythm.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

North of Villanova, PA

There was a hush among the trees of the woods. No bird called out in song in the evening, no cricket chirped, no cicada buzzed. The animals that dwelled within, from the deer to the feral zoo escapees, all were quiet. Something was different in the air, something far more intimidating. The first signs came with a chilled breeze through the air, that made the tops of plants curl as if they were already preparing for winter. It was soon followed by a slight mist, covering things in a cloud of white. What followed it had not strolled in these forests in hundreds of years. Long, lanky limbs stepped onto dew covered grass, freezing it into frost. The skeletal skull, almost grinning in the evening's light without a face, stared out across the landscape. The flickering eyes took in the sights that it had not seen since the Algonquians had been the humans of the land, seeing how so much had changed. It had been too long since the Wendigo with his flickering eyes had set sights upon the land of mankind, and yet here he was. The destruction of their society had helped, and revived him to near full strength. But the hunger still burned, so he continued to move on.

Realizing the necessity of subtly in this world however, was something he could comprehend. There would be much more resistence if he persisted in his natural shape, and he had a single goal that said otherwise. Moving forward, the shape of the beast narrowed with each tree passed until the form of a blond hair man with unnaturally pale skin. While there was no way to bring back Carl Formison from the transformation, the shell could still be of use. Covering pointed teeth, he began a slouching walk towards the destination in mind. Perhaps he would be found by some beast to tear to shreds. Perhaps there would be humans to hunt with pleasure. Or maybe, even a vampire or two to toy with and then devour. They all still tasted the same really, undead or not.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Villanova, PA

Few ever understood why he liked to perch on the railing of his patio out of his room. Schlager never cared to explain why ever anyway, but continued to do so. It was part of the instinct he had followed from the more bestial side of him, and reminded him of the Barrens. While he had not chosen the exile, there were the days that he missed the vast quiet that had been his home for years. They had sheltered him well, keeping him safe from the perceived threats of the modern world and the supernatural. Had they not treated him more than a beast when finding him, he might have just stayed there in peace from the entire world. But after decades of isolation, he had become desperate in a sense for companionship. And so here he was, under the rule of the most powerful being in the world, living as if he were part of a rich socialite life.

Unlike the days of old, he rarely ever went back to a full human face while outside of his room. In truth, he had transitioned from what he had considered the old face. The nose was more like that of his bat form, scrunched up compared to a humans. His eyes were bat like, and the ears were pointed and far more sensitive than that of the vampires at times. These small things were sometimes a life saver. He had seen it a few times where "Loyal" humans were taken to be blood bags, or worse. The last thing that he needed was to become food, or one of Danielle's playthings. At the thought, he gave a small shudder, but continued to stare outwards across the slowly darkening sky. It would be night soon, and he'd be free to fly again with the dark once more.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

A small "office" on the poor side of town stood, a safe haven for humankind and the home of the one good cop. Inside was a mess, perfectly showed the disorganized organization that made the cop a bit desired, the lights were low not to draw any unwanted or unneeded attention and the air was a bit cool. Further into the office, one could see a man on the desk, reviewing his latest cases.

"Three dead; two sucked dry of any blood, third mutilated beyond recognition." He muttered looking at them.

Trevor Cameron was a good "cop" all things considered, acting as any role he needed for his people. Vampires, of course, were a common threat but sometimes petty human anger infected the residents and it was his job to defuse the situation. This week, a potentially vampire related murder and one...he had no idea what to call what this was working on. Bite marks were found on the body, so whatever it was...likely wasn't human. Didn't match with any bears he had seen either and bears don't usually leave such a mess. What he had here was potentially, a new thing entirely. And that scared him.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

As Marcél and Samuel were making their way down the spiral staircase, they found Danielle fast asleep on one of the living room couches. The television was silently playing an old horror movie, "Nosferatu", from the looks of it. Samuel furrowed his brow in disgust.

"What a horribly inaccurate film; it makes me nauseous just looking at it." He grumbled.

Marcél simply rolled his eyes and walked out into the kitchen. "It's only a harmless movie, Samuel." He said exasperatingly whilst pouring a glass of whiskey. "Remember what I told you years ago: learn to let go."

"Yeah, Sammy, don't be such a stick in the mud." Danielle suddenly taunted playfully from behind. She rubbed the grogginess out of her eyes, and allowed for a smirk to slip. Wearing nothing more than a loose fitting t-shirt, and black panties, Danielle's dress code was less than stellar at the moment.

"I told you to not call me that, little girl." Samuel sneered in her face.

Danielle rolled her eyes. "Down boy, and learn to take a joke for once, eh?" She casually retorted and slapped him on the arm. Danielle then immediately turned her attention onto Marcél, and began chewing on her bottom lip.

"Well, I haven't seen you all day it seems, my Lord." Danielle stated in almost a whisper, and wrapped an arm tightly around his.

"You have been sleeping all day; you couldn't see anything." Samuel grumbled under his breath.

"Bite me, Samuel." Danielle snapped.

"That's enough you two, I didn't think I had small children running around." Marcél stated and walked out into the courtyard. "The storm is causing some of us to go stir crazy. We're definitely going out once it passes."

Danielle grinned excitingly. "Thank God. I'll go get ready." She said and hurriedly jogged up to her room.

Samuel shook his head in annoyance. "Honestly my liege, I still don't see how you manage to put up with her." He grumbled and plopped down in a seat.

Marcél smiled softly. "Danielle means no harm, lieutenant; don't let her sass get to you." He stated calmly and sipped on his whiskey. "By the way, call Schlager and tell him to come down here."

Samuel nodded. "Of course master... SCHLAGER, COME HERE NOW." He ordered.

Marcél snickered and shook his head. "That's one way of doing it, albeit an incredibly brash one." He murmured.

#BotM

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

South of King Of Prussia, PA

Rain. It drenched all in its path, except for those with enough heat to keep themselves completely dry. Lucre Aderssard was not one to keep himself dry per-se. Perhaps slightly damp, but not soaked to the bone. And it was good that way. There was something nice about the rain. Refreshing. It came down in light sheets.
Lightning flashed. Thunder cracked. The rain started pouring down harder. Lucre grinned, adjusting his suit jacked as he made his way towards the forest, turning his casual stroll into an enthusiastic walk through the woods.
How enthusiastic it was.
He came out into a clearing, moonlit clearly, holding a cranium by the scalp, clearly drained of blood--which was all over his face. He gazed at the moon as the clouds briefly parted, dropping the cranium and letting whatever fluids remain seep out onto the already damp soil. Oh, what a beautiful night.

Alas, he thought, grinning at the sky as the rain came back. Onwards to Villanova.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

By the time the alarms activated a distress-call to reinforcements off-site, there was nothing left in the bloodfarm to catch or stop. What there was, was carnage.

Deep burns etched the concrete and asphault of the vehicle-entry routes leading into the facility. Flipped vehicles, burnt black and skeletal by intense heat, some partially melted, lay scattered here and there. The wreckage of one vehicle had been slung all the way up onto the roof of one of the "corrals"; the long, grey buildings where human blood-bags were kept. An armored machine-gun turret had been neatly vertically bisected. The vampire manning it was the only semi-intact set of vampire remains on the perimesis. He had been split down the middle like an anatomical model, and his insides were simged black and still glowing like cinders in places.

Another jeep had been impaled like a kebob atop the facility's radio-tower. Its weight had bent the structure sideways, making the metal seem to sag under the jeep like a too-thin christmas tree under a heavy ornament.

Bones, of vampiric and human security alike, lay scattered all about the camp, turned in appearance and consistancy, to something like gritty charcoal.

Nothing else in the camp had been damaged, aside from one corral, where the wall had been torn open like cheap tin, forming a gap almost large enough for a car to enter. Inside, each and every human food-source remained hooked up to their respective sedative, nutrient, and blood-letting IV, dazed and slow and nearly unconcious, as was normal.

Only one. One person. Of the 2,200 kept in the three corrals on campus.

Only one was missing.

The captain of the backup security, a tall blonde female vampire with large hazel eyes, stared around, mouth slightly agape at the carnage. The surreality of three-ton armored jeeps lying slagged and tossed about like discarded children's toys. The bodies, reduced to little more than ash. The deep scars in the concrete and pavement.

"Lord Marcel must hear of this."

As her eyes traced a six-inch deep burn in solid concrete that ran for more than ten feet, her voice shook slightly.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Blood. This was the only thing racing through the mind of of a beast vampire. It raced towards it's meal, a fallen deer, and started feasting. Beasts could not suck blood like the common vampire, they had to devour flesh like any other animal. It tore into it's meal. Sadly for the beast, he was interrupted by a sword through the back.

Standing there was a tall vampire woman, dressed in a fancy red dress that showed off her rather nice figure. Long black hair with a white streak through it. Red eyes that seemed tired searched...she was hungry for blood. And although she carried herself properly, she was given the urge to feed on man. Only blood of course but...the urge was nagging her.

"Well, looks like now is as good as any for a stroll through the town." She laughed to herself.

The vampiress looked towards the small set of lights, only a mile or two away.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

The peace that he had been enjoying was shattered at the all too familiar call of his name. Wincing slightly due to just how damn loud he could do so. The extra sensitive hearing didn't help too much either. Giving a small sigh, he simply let go of the railing, quickly changing to go from falling to flying, and quickly made his way to the nearest door to them. Entering into the kitchen and quickly brushing past the sights and sounds of the place, he entered the living room with a neutral look on his face. Seeing Marcel and Samuel, he gave a small bow and spoke.

"You called for me?"

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Samuel returned the same, emotionless expression to Schlager and cleared his throat. "Yes, Lord Marcél requires your presence, so listen and listen good." He responded rather dryly.

"Now now, Samuel, there is no need to be so forceful." Marcél inquired gently. Upon taking another sip of his whiskey, the vampire gave Schlager a pleasant smile and offered him a seat.

"The reason I called you here, Mr. Schlager, is simply because I wished to see if you'd care to join us for a night out later?" Marcél said in a hopeful tone, and crossed his fingers over one knee.

"It wouldn't be anything special, but it would be quite refreshing to get out for awhile. Especially since the rain has kept everyone inside all day." Marcél continued and took another sip of his drink, all the while staring curiously into Schlager's eyes.

"Though it you do decline, which is quite alright, Samuel has an alternate proposal for you."

Marcél, upon finishing the sentence, rose from his chair and casually strolled back inside. Samuel folded his arms together tightly, and glared at Schlager inadvertently. He couldn't really help it.

"Master is correct. If you do decide not to come with us later tonight, I need you to do something else."

Samuel stood to his feet and leaned against one of the brick walls of the house. "We've spotted a small group of humans a few miles away from here, and that draws some red flags. I want to know why." Samuel stopped to glance at Schlager, just to make sure the latter was listening.

"I want you to capture one and interrogate them; find out what exactly they're up to. If they refuse to cooperate, then you may do whatever you so please with them. Lord Marcél has offered to give you something in return, if you choose to do it of course; just name your price." Samuel jeered.

#BotM

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

From here, the evening smoke was a beautiful sight.

Persephone smiled as she took another sip of wine. From the highest point of her grand city, she could see everything within, and beyond the stone walls toward the lands ruled by the vampires. From the high balcony seat, her sharp eyes could see the tell tale signs of smoke rising up from the vampire's farms. Something was going on over there, but just what it was, she didn't know, and it was none of her business.

The woman placed the wine glass down on the table, and ran her finger across the lip. To stir up trouble in Marcel's lands was an unwise move, and no doubt he'd send that poorly trained thug on a leash to ask for the warmonger. Not that she had to give in to his demands, or Samuel's for that matter.

In this walled city, she was Queen. In this city, they had no power, and even outside...

"This is going to be troublesome to deal with." Persephone shook her head, before looking back at the person across the table. "I don't want to inconvenience you, but I have a small task to ask of you, Minos..."

The person she was seated across from was hooded, and their face couldn't be seen, nor their hands. All Persephone got as a response was black hooded person standing up, and then nodding.

"Thank you." Persephone said. "There's been some... unsavory intruders hanging around the outside of the walls. You know what to do."

With a further nod, the cloaked person turned, and walked into the mansion, leaving Persephone alone on the balcony.

The queen looked back out, at the red tinted sun setting below the trees, and the lengthening shadows across the land. "What a beautiful sight." She said, before taking another sip.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Marcél had returned to his office, only to find the phone blaring desperately nonstop. The vampire set down his fresh glass of whiskey, and quickly answered it.

"Yes, what is it?" Marcél asked.

"My Lord! Oh, thank God you finally answered; there's been a horrible tragedy!" A distressed and clearly frightened security guard, remarked through the phone.

Marcél raised an eyebrow. "Calm down and explain to me what happened." He responded equably.

There was an audible sigh on the other side, and then a long pause.

"Something attacked our camp, my Lord... Something powerful." The guard responded with dread.

Marcél recoiled slightly at this, and began tapping his desk in noticeable frustration. "Did any of you happen to see whatever it was?" He hissed.

"No sir, it was gone as quickly as it came." The guard answered nervously.

Marcél let a deep sigh escape and rubbed a temple. "What is the extent of the damage that was caused?"

"Several casualties and assets were lost, master." The guard stated timidly.

"And the human sources?" Marcél inquired.

"That is the strangest part, my Lord; only one is missing. The rest are still fully intact and stationary."

Marcél furrowed his brow at this. Only one? It didn't add up. "Alright then, do not move until I get there, understood?"

"Yes master." The guard quickly acknowledged.

With that, Marcél cut the line and massaged the bridge of his nose. Who on his Earth would dare to attack him. Marcél needed answers. The fool would pay dearly for crossing him.

He then pulled out his personal cell, and typed out a quick text to his centuries-old friend and confidante. "Meet me at my nearest blood camp, if you're close." It read.

#BotM

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

The peace was disturbed slightly as his cell phone buzzed. Looking down, he pulled it from his inner jacket pocket and read the message.

He smiled. The nearest blood camp was near Radnor, along the Gulph Creek. He was just by the township of Gulph Mills, so he figured it wouldn't be too far. Pocketing his phone again, he bounded southwest towards Radnor, disappearing into the brush and decaying buildings of the surface world.

Upon reaching the blood camp, he whipped out his phone again and dialed his old friend's cell phone number.
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

The air was cold as Trevor walked out into the streets, almost lifeless. Humankind was the minority, a whispering voice that could be crushed at any moment and he was prepared for any sort of fight. Where he was going, was the crime scene where the mutilated corpse was, he needed to know for sure what did it and why.

Carrying a gun on him made himself feel slightly safe, only slightly more than if he went unarmed. He was not scared for himself but the people that relied on him, he knew that if he died, they'd be helpless or worse, get into unneeded trouble with the vampires. Trevor didn't hate vampires, he saw them as no more good or evil as any human being...just that evil vampires could cause more damage.

He turned on a flashlight and started searching for clues.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

The streets of the walled city this late at night were a barren sight. Only the night guard beginning their patrol were out, guns at their sides and lamps burning. Everyone else had already gone inside, as the hour of curfew was drawing near. While there were certainly complaints about the curfew, it was for everyone's best interest that only the night guard be patrolling at this hour, as night was the time for the uncivilized beast to come out of hiding, for those who dwelled in a world without law and order.

A world that knew not of peace and coexistence between man and monster.

The hooded figure moved down the dimly lit streets, a soundless phantom in the approaching night. Several ravens that had been feasting on trash noticed the person's approach, and quickly flew off. Even they knew what was passing by, the stench of death that billowed from beneath the cloak.

"Halt!" a night guard called out. The figure stopped, close to the gate that lead out of the city. The guard approached Minos, and flashed his light on him. "No one is to leave the city this late at night. identify yourself." He said, as another guard came up, rifle in hand.

Minos stood there, then turned to face the guard. All the man could see were two venomous eyes staring back at him. The pupils within were like a serpents, and burned red, never blinking. The guard stepped back at the sight, and raised his weapon, but Minos ignored him and turned to face the other guard.

"Relax, it's only Minos." The second guard said upon seeing the eyes. He reached over and lowered the first guard's gun. "Persephone's errand boy."

The first guard looked at his superior, then at Minos, then back again. He had only been on this job for a week, so if his elder said the inhuman being was free to go... "Very well." he said, before shouting over, "Raise the gate!"

WIth an ancient groan, the wooden gate raised, and Minos walked out into the chilled wilderness, melting away into the approaching darkness...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

The Blood Camp was abuzz with vampire security-personnel, journalists, and plain old gawkers of at least two species, crowded and murmuring near and around the gates.

The melted jeep that had been hurled casually into a guard-tower, half-crushing it and burning the vampire watchman inside to death, remained where it had been. Workers on ladders were working hard with the assitance of cutting-implements and the help of a small crane.

The blackened, charred jeep which had been impaled a radio-tower had, at some point, caused the tower to collapse entirely. It had fallen across some of the power-routers for the camp. Luckily, little damage had been done, and more workers were busy cutting it apart and dragging hunks of the wreckage away.

Vampires were photgraphing the half-foot deep sections of incinerated concrete. Others were taking samples. One was even sweeping something that looked like a geiger-counter about.

Human medical personnel hauled out blackened skulls and shards of bone on pristine white stretchers. There faces were grim. In addition to the 22 vampires who had been burnt down to little more than charcoal and ash, 13 human security-staff and on-site workers had been killed. Their bones looked little better.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Marcél felt his phone vibrating in his palm, and saw Lucre's face enveloping the screen. A blank expression was all the vampire could muster right now; the situation was too grim for anything else right now. With a small sigh, Marcél answered, and put the phone up to his ear.

"I'm guessing you are already there." Marcél assumed.

#BotM

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Arriving at the scene of his murder case, helped by some other event he had no interest, he walked into a small shack. The smell of a rotting corpse was in the air and dried blood was apparent from the entrance, he knew what he'd see wouldn't be pretty. Slabs of flesh littering the floor, the only thing identifying them as a person were pieces of clothes still on them and the mostly intact arm, although some flesh was ripped off there too.

Whatever killed this person, it didn't leave too much of a trace beyond the blood and even then it disappeared when it left. Bits of teeth littered the ground...a struggle? Had the victim fought back before their death? Trevor crawled over and looked at a few of the teeth...finding a few intact. He lifted it up and looked at it.

"Fangs." He muttered to himself. "Either this man was a vampire...or one of the bloodsuckers got involved. Whatever it is...not good."

He searched the room for more evidence.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

"Indeed I am." Lucre's voice, slightly growly and deep but with an unusual youth, came through the other end.

He stood by a tree, looking out towards the scene. "You know about the tall Scarlet Oak near that blood camp? I'll wait there, friend. How've you been?"
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

"Wonderful up until five minutes ago." Marcél retorted dryly. "We'll talk more once I get there; see you in a minute."

Marcél then ended the call and grabbed up his sword and pistol. After that, Marcél proceeded briskly out of his office, and into the hallway. From there, he returned outside to the courtyard and found Samuel still there, along with Schlager. With a quick "come here" motion from his head, Marcél called his lieutenant over.

Samuel quickly nodded and glanced back at Schlager. "Consider the offer wisely, Mr. Schlager." Samuel stated firmly, and marched over to Marcél. The look on his master's face said it all.

"What happened, my Lord?" Samuel asked.

Marcél took a quick glance at Schlager, and motioned Samuel to follow him back inside. "The blood farm nearby was attacked earlier today." He murmured.

Samuel's eyes widened slightly at this. "Well, what are we going to do?"

"Pull one of the cars around; we're heading over there now. This night out just got a lot more complicated." Marcél sighed frustratingly.

Danielle suddenly came bounding down the stairs, wearing a tight fitting black dress. She stopped at the edge of the staircase and put one hand on her hip, as if in expectation for something.

"Well, are we all going out or what?" She questioned.

"Change of plans." Samuel quickly responded. "One of the blood farms have been hit. Lord Marcél and myself are heading over there now."

Danielle pouted her bottom lip in disappointment. "Awww, dammit... Well can I at least come too? I am pretty much a lieutenant too." She affirmed.

"No, we don't need you to come and mess something u..."

Marcél held out a hand to cut Samuel off. "It's alright, Samuel." He calmly reassured, and turned his attention to Danielle. "You may come, seeing as you are essentially my second lieutenant. Just stay behind us and don't touch anything. Understood."

Danielle grinned excitingly and nodded. "Yes, my Lord." She responded flirtatiously, and stuck her tongue out at Samuel.

With that, the three of them quickly got into a blacked out Bentley, and sped down the road towards the farm.

Upon reaching the farm, Samuel parked the car right outside the entrance, and opened the door for Marcél to step out. The latter frowned as soon as he saw the tower of smoke billowing above, and smelling the death that saturated the area. Marcél then looked toward the tree where Lucre said for them to meet, and instantly spotted the towering vampire standing right next to it.

The vampire lord motioned for Samuel and Danielle to head inside ahead of him, and made his way over to his friend.

"Sorry for the wait, my friend." Marcél apologized and held out his hand. "How is Philadelphia?"

#BotM