Tyrant's Will: A Fantasy RP

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Tyrant's Will: A Fantasy RP

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

Since I've been struggling with my KoF interview because I can't enjoy doing it without my girlfriend. I want to get my stories out through a different way. And here's a RP I've been thinking about doing....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setting

This RP takes place in a fantasy setting, the world is about the size of the Roman empire at it's peak. It contains many mystical wild life with creatures such as Wyverns, Phoenix, Griffons, Manticores, Kitsunes. etc. And just as there are various mythical animals, there are different regions with different climates.

And that brings me to... The six different nations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nations

Nation: Xerxes
Enviroment: Taiga, Tundra, and Mountains.
Holy Animal: Dragon
Form of Goverment: Religious Monarchy
Emperor: Emperor Zarek
Description: The kingdom on Xerxes is the most recent nation, however, it is also the most powerful and growing. As ancient legend predicted, two heroic lovers would overthrow the mad empire of centaur, wiping them out to near extinction. The two lovers were Cylus and Zarek, two young men of dragon blood and unknown origin. With their divine might and human rebellion(Centaurs owned human slaves), they quickly conquered the nation and many small nations and territories joined the empire to build up its resources, its power. However, Cylus was harsh on himself, he grew depressed as a ruler. To the point where he pointed his divine bow to his head and shot it. Zarek was saddened.....And yet.... Enraged.... he conquered every single nation not across the sea without any mercy. He was furious, it was them that caused Cylus's depression, it was them who had hated the two rulers for loving.

And thus, was the birth of the radiant empire, the nation that the rest of the world fears.

Nation: Ragia
King: *Open for creation*
Enviroment: Grasslands, Jungles, Rain Forrests, and Volcanic areas.
Form of Government: Royal Bloodline
Holy Animal: Phoenix
Description: The oldest of any recorded nations, it is a wealthy nation, low with poverty. The golden ages of this nation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How the RP works and other information

-Though I created a backstory for the main kingdom and made another, there is plenty of room for your ideas too. I'm curious as to what people will think of. But don't worry, I got some things in mind if there's not enough people willing to share ideas.

-No, this is not primarily a combat RPG, far from it in fact. It's more about nation relations along with characters and how they feel and such.

-There are for nations up for your creation and I'll decide whether or not they'll be acceptable, it should be fine as long as it's not too baffling and doesn't contradict what's already in the lore.

-I love mystical creatures, but there's so many, I have some in mind, but if you have any recommendations, feel free to share!

-Story Synophis will come after we discuss some ideas.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES

-No God modding.
-Don't kill anyone too early. Please, that really does end these fast. Like I said, this isn't really a battle RPG despite it having a lot of war in it. There will be heavy infantry death, yes. Don't worry if you're kill thirsty, there's a lot of NPC's to fight as you may encounter many creatures such as a Hydra. I want to have some very fun adventures and stories, and that's what I think this about, not being the strongest/best Roleplayer.
-Civil debate is fine, but no arguing or insulting of any kind.
-Have fun with this like I am!

CHARACTERS

Just like any RP, you are able to create your own characters. The theme is simple, think warriors, knights, royal blood. Hell, anything medieval. Even from nations such as Japan, yes, you can even be a Samurai or a Ninja. Any humanoid species are allowed too, such as Minotaurs.

Just make sure it matches the nation it's apart of.

Bio sheet example:

Character Name:
Family/Loved ones(Optional):
Allies:
Enemies/Rivals:
Weapons/Powers:
Description:
Biography: