One Last Question RPG

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Re: One Last Question RPG

Post by EdGojira »

"There might be a couple kids out there looking for them too," Donnaver said quickly.
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtes ... fa40b3496a

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Trevor raised an eyebrow. "That's kind of important."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

"They are just kids... but I should have told you earlier, you are right." Donnaver said. "Just remember there are two of them but my son had three friends with him."

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Gotcha, thank you for the information." Trevor said as he walked out with Amanda not far behind. "We'll find your son."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

"I can't thank you enough," Donnaver said.
_________

Ashley had marched up and down the fence line energetically for several minutes. Billy had watched her go and steadily slow down. Here she was coming slowly. Again, Billy watched her go. She was taking so long now that he looked to the sky peering through the trees to check the time.

It was an overcast. Perfect for someone easy to frighten as him.

Ashley stopped in front of him, standing on the other side of the fence. "No gates."

Billy frowned, "Maybe we should leave, then. It might be raining soon."

Ashley looked up. "The weatherman said it would be overcast. No rain today."

"How am I supposed to get through?" Billy asked. Wordlessly, Ashley went to work on the fence in an attempt to make the hole big enough for Billy to get through. She examined the links to see any ways to disconnect them.

Then Billy flopped onto the other side a few feet away. She looked over, "Are you okay?"

Billy pulled his face from the marshy ground and began to use his powerful legs, aided by weak arms and a tail, to get back up. "I'm fine. Shouldn't have tried that, though. I'd be lying if I said that didn't hurt."

"Be careful," Ashley warned in a concerned tone of voice.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"You don't need to." Kingston said calmly as he walked towards his vehicle.

Amanda simply sighed as she walked into it, she never liked going out at times like these. Trevor turned on a radio and started playing the station that played 1960's classics. They both felt at home as they started driving to their destination.

"If only Red was here too, this song was his favorite." Trevor chuckled. "Steinbrecher used to smack him around for turning up the companies' radio when it played."

"Speaking of them, the Steinbrechers, I hear that name still. So, they're still at NARACO?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, Anna Steinbrecher, she's straight from the Chief's line, is working there." Trevor said. "Only an agent, just like we were."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

They were not sure how long they had been walking, but however it may have been it was getting drearier now. The sounds of birds' song and rustling of unseen creatures struck them both with curiosity, causing them to occasionally take pause. They continued onward, winding through the forestry for another undefined period of time.

As they walked, suddenly a shout came from nearby. Ashley twirled around to see a man approaching them. He was in his fifties, with a bristle of white beard and a hat hanging low over his eyes. He shouted, "What are you doing here?"

He glared at Billy. Ashley spoke, "Maybe we should know why you're here?" She was piecing the story together now.

"I live here." He said, pointing to a small trailer a few feet away. "You are trespassing. Can't ever keep those kids out of here. I guess they were kids..."

"You saw kids here?" Ashley questioned

"I ran 'em off. They shouldn't be here."

Billy asked, "Why shouldn't they be here?"

"Because this is my property. Small as it is."

"Was that fence earlier yours, then?"

"No, it's just supposed to keep the hikers and hippies and such out. For good reason, too."

"Because you live here?" Ashley asked.

"No, because it's dangerous. It was stupid for them to make a camp a little ways down. It was stupid to even put this trailer down here, but my family has somehow--"

"It is dangerous in what way?"

"It's a nice place for criminals to bunk out and..." He examined those two. "You're those guys, aren't you? Look, these parts supposedly have something they call He-Who-Hunts-'Till-Dawn."

"Don't know anything by that name," Ashley said, shaking her head.

"Then that explains why you're here."

"It might be an alternative name for something we know." Billy suggested.

The man turned dark. "Look, they say that it doesn't have a time when it comes to being. I was told that it was always active for the night, or sometimes days where it is stormy or overcast. It doesn't always awaken, but wjen it does it's fast and strong with fangs and glaring red eyes. It takes people, and I guess it eats them or maybe something worse. The message was always to stay inside, because the dawn is the only thing that can stop it..."

"The Yahojory," Billy said. "I wish my mother never told me about it..." He shivered.

"Don't care what it's actually called. He who hunts until dawn never chooses, those who are awake while he prowls choose him."

"What is that supposed to mean in this context?" Ashley said.

"Been hearing things I haven't heard before. Can't help but think something new is happening," the man said. "Don't know what the cause of it is, but I have chosen..." He pointed to his right. "They went that way."

The man walked back into his trailer without another word.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

As the Kingstons drove to their destination, they could only think of how much easier it had been when they were working in secret to fight the Drogs. Sure, one mistake could've meant turning the Cold War hot but at least they were always secret. Now, they are in the open, seen in public and most of all actually wanted. They did not know how to react to this.

"You ever miss the days we were just monster hunters?" Trevor sighed.

"I was only one once besides the Drog incident, mostly just spy work. Can't say I miss that too much...too much time away from you." Amanda smiled.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

They seemed to agree in total silence that they would not talk about it until they were thoroughly off the property and well set in the direction the others left. When they finally began to speak about it, Billy was the first to talk.

"Do you think there's any truth to what he was saying?"

Ashley glanced at him, stepping over a root, "It's possible. We were searching for a supernatural suspect, and we got one. The shoe fits perfectly."

Billy looked around nervously. Ashley was still talking as he did so.

"It is a local legend, meaning that the creature isn't out of place. It could plausibly have surfaced when Donnaver's son and his friends were hiking, since there is no set time for the Yahojory to surface. All that's required is the sun being obscured..."

"Er..."

"He also has been hearing noises. The guy hasn't been grabbed yet and therefore could possibly have had no contact with it before, so it's plausible that it is the the Yahojory."

She looked to Billy, spotting his concerned demeanor and expression. "... or it could be a ghost story to try and scare us."

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Thanks..." Trevor chuckled. "We should be there in...5 minutes? I dunno, never was good with time."

"Sounds right, this place ain't as big as Raven's Thread." Amanda nodded. "They say it's a..."

"Not a nice place? Yeah, I heard...gang wars."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

"We should probably get going," Ashley said after a long pause. Billy turned his head in several directions quickly, his eyes dancing around.

"Yeah, that's a good suggestion." They began trotting through the woods again, following a trail Billy had spotted. They moved on for minutes on end.

"I was under the impression that the cabins weren't very far away from our stop," Ashley said.

"I was, too," Billy said. "Our first sign of civilization was that guy. That probably means we will still be a while."

There were no maps documenting the campsite, at least none viable, but the quartet apparently got their hands on one. The cabins were shut off from the public before the Kizaxians touched down, so not only were there no modern maps but archaic maps were hard to come by.

"Hoping it's not too far. I don't want our walk back to take too long after we are done looking around. It'll get dark."

"Well, darker," Billy said.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Trevor stopped the car as he reached the place. There was a cold silence there, the kind that chills one's soul and makes sure they never forget about it. Last time the Kingstons had felt this was 1963 and even then it was not like this. Whatever sinister presence was there, Trevor decided to ignore. He opened the door of the car and walked out with Amanda not far behind.

In Amanda's mind this was what would get her or her husband killed, their insistence on taking on problems head on. Yet, there was a certain thrill to it, an irrational, stupid thrill, but a thrill nonetheless. The desire to find the truth ran in the family, her brother was a reporter, her father was a police officer. And maybe, just maybe, it was almost like a date to the couple.

Kingston started looking for footprints, trying to see if anyone was there...
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

It was getting darker, much to Ashley's displeasure. She wasn't aware of how it was effecting Billy. He was able to see better in the dark, but how much seemed very dodgy. The species was adapted to hunt until the sun set, so this could very well be almost as bad as with humans.

"Can you see?" Ashley asked.

"I can see okay," Billy said. "Not great-- what is that?"

Ashley looked all around her whilst Billy went about a dance of confusion. She heard it: it was a small sound, high pitched and repetitious. It cut through the silence but added to the eerieness of their trek.

"That's a whippoorwill," Ashley said.

"A... whippoorwill?"

Ashley nodded and they proceeded.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Footprints, can't be much older than an hour." Trevor said to himself. "Definitely a person...but there's gotta be something else..."

"Like more footprints?" Amanda spoke pointing in front of her. "Let's see where they take us."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

"Is it just me," Billy asked, "or are the trees getting denser?"

Ashley continued forward on her energetic pace, slowing down only to make sure that she was still following the trail. She said absently, "Yeah."

Billy continued forward. He checked around. How long did a whippoorwill sing? He was sure that it was much shorter than this. There was probably more than one, but he didn't take comfort in the idea of there being things he couldn't see, only hear.

Downsides of being a sight hunter.

Ashley ran into a tree. She flopped down to the ground and quickly started regaining her composure. Through the blur, she fixed her glasses back into place. "You're right. They're getting just a bit denser."

Godzilla The King
Futurian

As Trevor followed the footprints, he felt a drop of water hit him. Rain. He had to hurry before the footprints were covered completely by the rain. He grabbed out his flashlight and continued following the tracks. Amanda hurried forward and looked ahead for any threats...
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Ashley noticed the rain before Billy. She was following the trail energetically, finding snapped branches and twigs along with a very good impression of a smaller-than-average Kizaxian footprint. Then the water started dripping across her. She swore.

"What is it?" Billy asked, yet to notice the water drizzling on him.

"It's rain," replied Ashley.

Billy looked to his arms and hands. His eyes widened. "What do we do?"

"We'll have to get somewhere where there's shelter... fast. We can't lose our trail, though..."

"Let's try to follow it before it gets washed away."

They ran.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Shit, we better hurry before these tracks are gone." Trevor muttered before hearing Amanda's response.

"Already on it!"
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

The two stopped, panting as the rain came down through the trees. Dew dropped lazily from the leaves, not ready to keep pace with the rain fall. Even as Ashley attempted to catch her breath, the rain soaked her hair.

Billy then stood over her, helping to keep the water from hitting her. She looked to him, "Thanks, bud."

"Rain doesn't bother me too much," Billy said. "It's the cold that does..."

"We got to keep following the trail," Ashley said. Billy nodded in agreement. "On a count of three... One... Two... Three!"

They ran again. They soon exited the trees, and the water fogged Ashley's glasses. She ran into something solid and looked around, feeling for her glasses. Billy handed them to her.

Wiping them off, she could see that it was a cabin that she ran into.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

They followed the tracks for what seemed like forever, with them gettting fainter as they the rain continued to pour, eventually they reached a point where the footprints stopped, washed away by the rain. Trevor cursed as he sat by the tree and lit up another smoke. Amanda sighed and crossed her arms.

"Times like this are when you wish you could...sunnovabitch!" She said looking towards a bush that had been moved." Looks like we found the right direction..."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY