Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla The King
Futurian

Re: Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

Post by Godzilla The King »

"Captain, there's news of kaiju in Las Vegas. Not just any but Gigan." One of the crew shouted.

"That dumb bastard, huh? Full speed to Vegas!" Gordon said confidently.

"That'll be hours!" The crew shouted. "We'll never make it.

"Tell HQ to send someone else, we'll take it down together!" Gordon replied.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan looked down at the carnage. He watched as humans scurried and ran from the debris and fires. He looked down at his green skin and golden scales and thought about how others of his kind must have been here before. Regardless, he was the only one now. He remembered now how the battle had gone years back with Godzilla; he had held his own fairly well, but didn't know of Godzilla's atomic powers and was ultimately heavily injured when Godzilla introduced his atomic breath into the fight. He was now wondering what ever happened to the beast, and if any other creatures were around...
[quote="KaijuFiend"][quote="Birdman"]Do you like what you see?[/quote]
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

11-22-13/11-23-14/12-27-14

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Roy heard a story on the radio about a Kaiju in Vegas. His eyes turned completely black. Roy shook his head and his eyes were normal. But his body began steaming. He turned of the radio. His kaiju side has been looking for a battle. Roy has been mostly avoiding any sort of conflict lately in his life.

"No, come on I just got my life...together!" Roy's claws came out as he pressed the break and the car crashed into another onthe highway.

"No!" Roy exclaimed as several cars crashed on the highway all in one massive jam up.

Roy too far gone from the stress of the situation began growing and tearing up the inside of the car. The crashint came to a hault as the cars where all turned a monster bursted out of Roys car. It was a small not fully transformed Reven'dor. Reven'dor was stepping around as Roy tried to resist. But it was too little too late as Reven'dor roared like some sort of mutant alligator roar. Cotinuously growing larger. Two shark fins protruded out his back. Both side by side as Reven'dor took to the air.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan landed down in Vegas barely further than from where he flew from. He looked down at the people below him. They were very similar to the first race that had controlled him; each were small, has two arms and legs, etc., but they weren't exactly the same. Gigan turned and noticed a little helicopter buzz by him. Annoyed, he swiped at the chopper, knocking it down.
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

A dark cloudbank appeared off of the coast of Rio De Janeiro. It looked like a massive supercell, boiling north and east across the Atlantic at incredible speed. Even stranger, it flashed with green light. No thunder followed. It hung low over the water, and all fishing vessels and radio-buoys that fell under its shadow suffered total communication blackout.

The flickering green light soared over Monster X at mach speed, blanketing the kaiju and everything more than 200 feet or so above the ground in the eerie black mist. A moment later, the wind of its passage buffeted the skeletal monster, nearly enough to topple it if it did not catch itself....

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

"Target One has made landfall in Rio De Janeiro, sir," Amy Campbell, the Thothite at the ops station, reported calmly. The brunette, middle-aged woman closed her eyes for a moment, focusing on the mental uplink that was her means of interfacing with the SPHINKCS. "Target Two, the one that came up out of the ocean, is still actively destroying the city. Local military forces have yet to respond."

"Acknowledged," JAG said. He was in his command chair at the center of the mech's bridge, half-surrounded by the six blue-robed, multi-species Thothite officers that made up the rest of the command crew. They sat in chairs or equivalent stations suited to their anatomy, wearing headsets wired to simple consoles on the walls. They used these to control the mech telepathically. More conventional monitors and consoles were also present, both for JAG's benefit (he lacked the advanced mental training that allowed the Thothites to do what they did), and to serve as backups in the event that the mental uplink system went down. At the moment, none were in use. Dominating the front of the bridge was a massive, rectangular windshield; endless miles of churning blue ocean and gray sky were all that were visible outside, as the SPHINKCS hurtled toward Brazil at approximately Mach 5.

The stormy weather was eerily appropriate, JAG mused, given the situation. An altogether different kind of storm had suddenly erupted across the Eastern Hemisphere, with no less than four monsters appearing in cities in the space of a few minutes. All Hell was about to break loose, JAG felt, and he intended to put a lid on it as efficiently as possible.

"What's our ETA, helm?" he demanded of Zulsh, the gelatinous yellow creature that served as the pilot.

"Ten minutes, Emperor," it replied, its gurgled speech easily understandable thanks to the improvements Thoth had made to the language centers in JAG's brain.

He nodded. The time had nearly come...
Last edited by JAGzilla on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

As Gigan rampaged. Reven'dor was still flying the full 350 foot kaiju flew closer his claws protruded as he flew toward the temptation of a fight.

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan turned and saw something flying at him. He smacked wildly at it, hoping to knock it down.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

A voice came into the crew's headsets. It was one of the communicators at the intel base, which said "Initial plans were to send you to Rio De Janeiro as one target initially appeared there, but it seems that another has landed there, leading to a fight. At the same time we learned this, Gigan has landed in Las Vegas, which is where you are to go now."

"Vegas? Ugh, that'll take hours!" Yasuaki responded.

"I'd say it's better than turning it into a massive brawl," Fukazawa responded.

"This thing's top speed is mach 1, so it should take us at least two or three hours to arrive in the destined area. I'm not sure if the Americans will appreciate us sending in this machine to their country, though. But I'm sure G-Force has a deal with other major countries allocating us to do that in times like this," Hiroshi said.

"Alright, let's get to it," Fukazawa said, as he began to press the buttons to activate the machine. The lights in MOGUERA's cabin activated, the the bright yellow glow for it's 'eyes' activated. On the side of his headset, the captain held down a button to reach the control center of the hangar, and told them to open the door above their heads. This task was done within seconds of his request, and the cage holding the machine was retracted to the hangar walls. The platform under MOGUERA began to rise to the surface of the open hangar, exposing it to daylight, giving the machine a bright glow from the reflection of the sun's rays.

"Activate launch sequence," Yasuaki said. Fukazawa pressed the large green button on his dashboard, and the boosters under the machine ignited. The massive mech took to the air, made the necessary changes as it transitioned into it's flight mode, and began moving to their destination. From monitors outside of the launch area, the control team as well as the general watched as the machine began to slowly fade from the camera view, hoping this mission would be a success.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Reven'dor came up on Gigan. But miscalculated the time to slow down taking one of Gigans hits to the face and going rolling across the ground and through a building. While it may have seemed like he was down already Reven'dor had muxh more left in him.

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan looked down at the feisty creature. He was surprised at how quickly another creature had turned up to attack; hopefully it wasn't like this all the time. Regardless, Gigan struck violently at the monster on the ground, throwing him against a building.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Reven'dor attempted to get up but was caught offgaurd taking Gigans attack head on once again. This time realy pised Reven'dor stood up and roared at Gigan. He wasn't going to loose to this...thing. Reven'dor got Gigan's shoulders and began pushing him back through more buildings destroying more of the city without regard for the civilians that may have been stuck there. Simply that the battle ends in his victory.

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan stared at Raven'dor. He felt his eye slowly getting warmer, and then shot a laser right into his enemies face. He hadn't used this eye laser for a long time, and almost forgot he even had it. He smacked the monster in the side of its head using his massive claw, roaring at him.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Reven'dor stumbled back holding on to his face as he took his had off to reveal a scar across it. Reven'dor opened his mouth and it began burning with heat as he unleashed a stream of fire. But much to his own misfortune it missed. His eyes were temporarily blurry from the laser to the face. Reven'dor continued to fire at random hoping to hit Gigan.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Gordon activated the Gotengo and after a minute the ship darted forward at full speed towards Vegas, with Gordon having a serious look on his face. G-Force was sending someone else to deal with this, not now. This was his goddamn mission and no one was getting in the way of it.

"Gordon! You're-"One of his crew started.

"That's Captain Gordon, kid. Don't you fucking forget it." He growled. "Now do your goddamn job!"
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Brazil

9:13 AM

Early in the morning in the vast jungles that surrounded the outskirts of Rio De Janeiro, a small farming community was in a state of terrible affairs. Over the past few months, cattle had been disappearing as well as several couriers who would run supplies from the city and back to the small community. Even worse, recently the village had been cut off from the city by way of a gigantic trench that had mysteriously appeared overnight. With the only road linking the two areas now gone, the villiage seemed doomed to perish. The cause of this giant fissure in the earth is still unknown, however there had been some seismic activity in the area recently. However the seismic readings where not consistent with an earthquake or tremor strong enough to cause such a massive rift.

However the mysterious trench was the least of Brazil's worries, as now the alien creature dubbed "Monster X" had appeared under dubious circumstances and was now proceeding towards the coastal city. Additionally, now reports came in of a strange storm cloud of sorts that seemed to attack the alien invader. On this day it truly seemed like the world was going to end. However this was only the beginning; in a nearby building dedicated to geological studies, the seismographs within the buildings began to skitter to life. The building began to shake violently, startling the geologists inside as they grabbed onto anything for support as the tremor seemed to increase in intensity. Glass beakers shattered on the ground; boxes full of geological samples spilled onto the black and white tile floor as it seemed the building would finally collapse. However no such event occurred; in fact it felt like the tremor was starting to die down.

One of the scientists adjusted his glasses and stumbled towards the nearest windows. He gasped as the earth around the facility was gouged out and uprooted, trees and rocks randomly thrown off to the sides of this gigantic trail. In the distance he could see that this "tremor" appeared to be moving, throwing aside dirt and vegetation as it traveled towards the city. By now, the violent tremors that rocked the geological facility could be felt within the city limits. Soon even the ground before Monster X would begin to tremble.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Everything was all a blur for Kenichi at the moment, and it wasn't even Noon yet. Four dangerous Kaiju had made landfall with just minutes in between one another. What the hell was going on? Why was today turning into a monster shitstorm?! The anniversary for what is referred to now as "The seven days of hell", had already passed two months ago, and now every Kaiju decided to throw a temper tantrum at once?! None of it added up, and Kenichi couldn't come up with a logical as to why. With a harsh grunt and a shake of his head, Kenichi refocuses onto the task at hand. He and his fellow colleagues needed to get as much data to the in-field units as possible; things such as the location of each monster, their movements, behaviors, which one would be the top priority, etc.

With a few swift clicks and several commands later, Kenichi had fed the pilots of Moguera, and Captain Gordon the exact locations of all four Kaiju. It was up to both units which one they wished to tackle first. Behind Kenichi, the blond haired girl was in the process of feeding precious Intel to the Super Xs, while desperately trying to persuade command to mobilize each aircraft for much needed support. Thanks to the latest in autonomous robotics, all three Super X platforms had now been taken to next step and adapted into fully functioning, and incredibly lethal drones. Akin to that of the now discontinued military drones, the Super Xs were superior in every single category and provided exceptional support in situations such as this; it'd frankly be quite foolish for G-force NOT to utilize them at the moment.

"Has Moguera and Gordon received the current Intel?" The blonde girl asked curiously whilst typing away at her computer.

"I just finished sending it out to both of them Lex; it should be done syncing with their computers by now." Kenichi quickly responded back, slightly exasperated at the pointless question.

Lex rolled her eyes and pursed her lips humorously. "Just trying to make sure no stone hasn't been left unturned Kenichi, you don't have to get an attitude about it."

Kenichi merely shook his head and chuckled to himself. "Never change Lex, you're one the few things that makes days like this any fun." He mocked playfully, glancing back at her, to which she responded by shooting him a fake smile and continued her work. Kenichi soon did the same but his mind started to wander. Alexis Tammiah: a resident of Chicago, 18 years of age, and one of the smartest people Kenichi knew. She made for a decent best friend as well. She had been recruited by G-force with an already exceptional knowledge of all things computers, data, code, you name it. Naturally, her and Kenichi began getting to know one another and soon discovered that... They were nothing alike, aside from their profession of course. However, according to Lex, that's what made their friendship as strong as it was; and Kenichi wouldn't change a single thing.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

"Captain, we're getting reports from G-Center of another monster attacking Gigan in Las Vegas," Hiroshi said as they were still in flight, now over the Pacific.

"Good, maybe it'll make Gigan an easier target once we land," Fukazawa responded.

"I'm also getting a report of another vessel behind us. Apparently, it is in an unauthorized flight as we were the only ones assigned for this encounter. At this point though, they're still letting it fly to eliminate the threat before it gets worse," Hiroshi also said, reading from the small monitor of his dashboard that received live updates from G-Force.

Fukazawa somewhat chuckled at this. "I'll bet I know just who it is, and if that's the case, it'll be of more assistance towards us, so there is no need to worry," he said. "Unfortunately for them, we have the bigger guns."
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Reven'dor missed his shots, as his vision cleared he stopped. He looked around at the destruction he caused and the spotless Gigan and was enraged. But this time he stood there waiting for Gigan to make a move.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Monster X's eyes fixated on the creature that dared to attack him. Its inorganic properties perplexed the demon, but that only fueled his desire to destroy it.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.