Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla The King
Futurian

Re: Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

Post by Godzilla The King »

Anger. That is all Gordon felt as he watched the past few days go down, stuck watching over Jet Jaguar's repairs. He saw all the devastation from a TV screen, unable to take action against this. Returning to the base was something he had to do. As he walked in, he recieved a few glances, a few annoyed, some relieved. All had not been expecting him to be back so soon.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Shiro whirled around at the sound of Byakan's roar. She let out one of her own in reply, warning the tiger not to interfere. What she was doing had to be done.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

It looked like this was going to be done the hard way. Byakan had no pretensions that she'd win in a fight, despite being eighteen meters taller, as well as being heavier, and faster as well as likely stronger. She was well aware the Gojirans could win against superior opponents. Byakan charged up a blast of her freezing breath, and blasted it at the ground next to Shiro, but away from the soldiers. This version was the one meant to cause sparks to fly. It didn't matter what Shiro was doing was necessary, she was killing humans indiscriminately, and as far as she knew, these humans did nothing deserving that. She knew now that there'd be no turning back once she made it clear she wasn't backing down.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

With an electronic whirr, the sliding doors opened for Avery. her eyes wandered and danced on the skyline, measuring the city. It was surprisingly clean, other than one billowing cloud of smoke. She was surprised.

She watched as a black SUV pulled up to the curb. As it rolled down the windows, a white man with a backwards baseball cap spoke. " 'Ey, are you Avery? Avery Beh... Beh-soo-to-"

"Bisutokisu," She replied. "And yes. Can you get me to the farmland?"

"Uh, sure miss," He began. "But you might wanna reconsider. They's been a kaiju 'roun there-"

"Yes, yes, I'm aware. Lets go." She said and hopped into the back.

She was gonna find her fate.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Shiro's face contorted with maniacal rage, eyes bulging, fangs bared. In her fury, she wanted to retaliate and lash out at the meddling cat... but she managed to restrain herself. This fight would be totally counterproductive to her, no matter who won. She settled instead for growling that Byakan didn't understand. Neither did the humans, and it was probably already too late for one of them. She wouldn't let it happen again.

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Byakan didn't understand what Shiro meant by that. And growled, a sound that was distinctly like the roar of a lion, what she meant by that. What was going to happen? At any rate, she couldn't let Shiro continue on her unprovoked attack of these humans. She'd try for reasoning right now, but that didn't mean she'd simply stand by if the talks broke down.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Shiro roared with frustration, saying that she didn't want to let it escape, not after what it had done to her. She whirled around, turning her back on the tiger and glaring after the retreating handful of troops she'd not yet killed. Her plates flickered for a moment... and then she sagged, surrendering. She turned back to face Byakan. This wasn't what she was normally like, she growled. She had no interest in mindless slaughter. Something... she fumbled for a moment, struggling to express what had happened...

She'd been forced to come ashore. It had not been she, Shiro Hiragama, who had initially attacked the humans, but an evil thing that had invaded her body, controlling her like a puppet. Like one of the metal boxes the humans travelled around in. And now it had left her, sneezed itself out, in order to take one of them. She couldn't know whether she'd killed it or not.

Surveying the death and destruction she'd caused with a regretful grunt, the gojiran looked the tiger in the eyes, advising Byakan to leave this place, while she could still do so under her own power. And then Shiro turned and shuffled tiredly off toward the ocean. She never intended to come back.

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Byakan was simply dumbfounded, though she was about to leap and attack Shiro when she had turned around, she stopped when Shiro had ended her own attack. What could cause a kaiju to be mind controlled like that? Especially a gojiran, one of the most strong willed of kaiju kind there was. Byakan didn't stick around to find out what else was going on, like Shiro, she decided to leave. Though whether she'd be back or not all depended on King Ghidorah.

Then she remembered her reason for showing up in the first place, and going on all fours again, bounded to catch up with Shiro. Letting out some growls as she walked next to her, she apologized for her somewhat hasty actions, a fight wasn't what she was after, though given her protective nature, seeing an attack on humans like that simply didn't sit well with her. But the reason she had come looking for her was because after detecting her presence, she needed to try and find an ally to fight alongside her and other kaiju against the returning King Ghidorah, who was already on the planet, still in meteorite form, in the ocean somewhere. The King of Terror she was told was biding his time, and the kaiju of the world needed to prepare and band together for his eventual return, and put an end to him once and for all.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

At least half the journey back to Tokyo had been covered; leaving an hour's worth of time to go before both of the vehicles arrived at G-Force. The sides of the highway consisted mostly of seemingly never-ending expanses of trees and slopes, which were a nice sight to behold, quite frankly. It served as a reminder that not everything in Japan had changed all of those years ago. However, it was very quiet in the leading vehicle, which had Fukazawa and Gondo in it. Gondo knew exactly why his friend was quiet, too. Kashiwagi had struck a nerve with his remark; and the colonel was finding this reaction to be more hilarious than anything. "Come on, Fukazawa, you can't hold that remark against him, especially now with what he wants us to do." Gondo said.

"It is not that remark that has me like this; and quite honestly, I'll admit I should not have attacked Gigan, even if Gordon was being as hard-headed as he was. It is more of the fact Ghidorah is under Mt. Fuji, and we are about to go in to the top officials of G-Force and argue that it is a good thing. It feels sort of like treason, you know?" the captain responded.

"I would find Kashiwagi's claims as dubious as you if it weren't for the fact that his explanation is more plausible than not. We all watched as Ghidorah fled for its life from Godzilla, and you know it. Amid all of that destruction left behind, it was a bitter victory. I'm sure that space observation teams had very watchful eyes on all corners of the atmosphere, so we would have known if Ghidorah returned; let alone bury itself underground." Gondo replied.

Fukazawa thought back to the medical room where the Shobijin had pleaded to the group in there about the imminent danger that the world faced. Then he remembered: it was a meteor that contained the dragon! So then... this was indeed a new Ghidorah. Even with this now in realization, why would the little fairies plead to that group of all people? Why them above the staff at G-Force, or anyone else with more militarily authority?

The captain then turned back to the colonel. "Alright, suppose this Ghidorah is a being of its own. How do we know what its intentions are? If it will protect or destroy?" he inquired.

"I can't answer that, and I'm sure nobody can. Not until the creature emerges itself. But to assume it is hostile and attack it only to make it hostile would just be in bad taste. Which is why we are doing this. To tell those short-fused higher ups that we should give this thing a chance before doing worse to it than Godzilla did the first time around." Gondo responded.

Fukazawa nodded and gazed at the car floor in a near-zone out. The thought of this situation was quite bothersome to him. After a couple of minutes, he looked in the rear-view mirror to see the truck still following them. A second look at the vehicle was enough to make him realize where the professor must have gotten it from: leftover equipment that had some personal adjustments from Kashiwagi following Godzilla's imprisonment in Mount Mihara in 1984. He personally was not even alive when those events occurred, but he had seen units like that truck in existing footage of the events that year. Funny how pieces of history still existed like that in some way or another. But that was trivial; not the focus of this assignment. Fukazawa just wanted to clear his mind of the world around him, as it seemed the time until another massive battle for the planet's survival was steadily running out.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Shiro tried to ignore Byakan's monologue as she approached the ocean, focusing on the promise of cold, dark, quiet depths in which she could be blissfully alone. Being a prisoner in one's own mind rather impressed upon one the value of privacy, and Shiro had been a loner even before the horror she'd endured.

But try as she might, she couldn't fully ignore the talk of King Ghidorah's return. She hadn't directly encountered the three-headed demon during its first appearance, but she'd witnessed some of the aftermath. Entire islands burned to ash. Human cities reduced to slag. She didn't like the idea of knowing that was happening again.

Wading out into the ocean, she glanced back at the tiger standing on the beach. She gave a single grunt. Maybe. And then she slipped beneath the surface, and was gone.

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

That was probably the best Byakan would get, and she knew better than to pester a Gojiran. She then sensed the movements of her "brother," and felt she needed to find him. She dove into the water, and began to swim to Japan to reunite with him, and figure out their next move.

-------------------------------

At the same time though, Battra was now approaching Japan, on a direct intercept course with Walterrus. He was going to stop Walterrus from his current course of action, one way or another. As he did so, he flew over the Tomei Highway, and certainly got people's attention as he hadn't been seen around these parts in years.

-------------------------------

Walt and his team, unaware that they were being followed and watched by the Simeons, now departed the vehicle that transported them to the G Force HQ. They were carrying the basics, all of their notes, and a few computers, which they knew they'd have to get vetted by the officials. "Wow, look at this place." Jack said with a whistle. "Fancy."
"It's what you'd expect of a military slash emergency response center." Jen replied, "Though I have to admit, it is a bit fancier than I expected."
"Let's get inside and vetted." Walt said, "My friend in here is waiting for us, and our data on Walterrus. Also have to ask him what's been going on with the big guy since we lost track of him yesterday..."
"Can't we get some sleep first?" Alisha asked, yawning. "I've been up for close to twenty hours now."
"You should have gotten some sleep on the bus, train, and plane." Walt said with a chuckle. "You're not going to get much more for a while."
"You try sleeping when you can hear just about anyone's thoughts who's so close to you." Alisha complained, "Usually it's like a crowd noise, but when you get a few thoughts of some poeple..."

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Battra's shadow briefly blocked out the sun from Gondo's car, as well as Kashiwagi's truck that was following. Fukazawa quickly rolled down the window to get a better look at what just flew over them--and it was Battra. The captain withdrew back into the car with a confused look on his face. "You know that was Battra, right?" he asked the colonel.

"What the hell is he doing here all of a sudden? Is there something we missed?" Gondo responded.

"Not really. Do you think he knows about the Ghidorah now, too?" Fukazawa replied while looking in the rear view mirror at the ever-shrinking shape of Battra.

"I don't know... Kashiwagi did mention the cries and cackles of Ghidorah while at the remains of Mt. Fuji. Perhaps he heard it then? Even with that, however, it seems like these monsters can all sense each other in some way or another. If the Earth was in immediate danger from Ghidorah, why didn't it send Battra to destroy that demon when it started growing into its newly regenerated body...?" Gondo said, partially going into ramble from his thoughts.

In spite of what had just happened, this did not deter the two vehicles from the destination they were getting ever-so closer to...
Last edited by Missingno. on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Deep beneath the sea, the meteorite that had landed in the ocean was still. For the fish that swam by, it was just a new addition to the landscape, and within a few decades would be covered in algae and coral.

And yet, there was something strange about this rock. It was as if there was a pulse within, a fire raging within wanting to burn.

And then, a part of the rock crumbled and slipped away, and the fish was greeted with two slit like eyes staring back at it, eyes filled with malice and hatred...

In his hospital bed, Geaves was asleep. The wounds the old man had taken were nearly life threatening, but there was still a chance for him to recover, however slim it was.

But it wasn't a peaceful rest he was in, even with the help of medication. He was sweating, struggling under the surface, as if caught in a terrible nightmare...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

It had all happened so fast. One minute, Kenichi was on the phone with Alexis as she told him the disturbing news, and the next, he witnessed a convoy of G-Force troops pull into his driveway. Now, Kenichi was on a helicopter with Lex and a dozen others, and they were all dressed in heavy duty hazmat suits. Kenichi looked at Lex sitting in the seat across from him, and he could immediately see the angst and nervousness in his best friend's eyes. He didn't blame her; he himself was uncomfortable about this entire thing. The secrecy and elusive behavior of G-Force's higher ups didn't exactly help, either.

The gruff and graying man that was leading this operation, only told Kenichi and his fellow associates the basics. It had taken more time than expected to receive the green light for this mission, and the second G-Force got the, "all good", they immediately went to work in getting boots on the ground. For what reason, though? As far as Kenichi, and everyone else in the dark were aware, there was nothing to salvage or even see for that matter.

Kenichi sunk down in his seat and looked out the window; They were getting close. He could tell from the sudden change in the weather. Where it was clear and warm everywhere else, it was now as if they had plunged into a massive storm cloud. Aside from the dim red lights inside of the helicopter, it was pitch black. Occasional bouts of thunder and lightning would rock the aircraft ever so slightly. Even from within the helicopter, and inside of his thick suit, Kenichi felt the sudden drop in temperature as they entered the area of interest.

The scientist thought about the brief talk that he had with Riyoko, before he was abruptly pulled away... About how ridiculous and secretive everything about this was.

"Wait what?! They're making you go- Why the hell do you have to go in there?!" Riyoko questioned with understandable frustration present. Her voice was filled with anger and annoyance, but her eyes were completely helpless and slightly terrified. Riyoko held Kenichi's hands tightly as they sat on the living room couch. It was only 5:30 AM at the time, and both of them were visibly exhausted and stressed.

Kenichi slowly shook his head in confusion and angst. He stared blankly at the carpeted floor, trying to make sense out of any detail about this whole thing.

"I have know idea." He murmured softly. "Lex is trying to figure it all out too, but..." Kenichi trailed off as he gulped nervously.

Riyoko chewed on her bottom lip and massaged the bridge of her nose. She looked up at the ceiling and sighed heavily. "Do you really have to go? I mean, honestly?" She innocently asked.

Kenichi wrapped an arm around her and stared out the window. "I don't think I have a choice." He answered in defeat. Kenichi turned and stared at his noticeably scared and worried wife, and squeezed on her thigh.

"Riyoko... I-"

Suddenly, there was a hard and vigorous pounding at the front door, followed by a few rings from the doorbell. Kenichi and Riyoko stared in the direction of the sounds, before focusing back onto each other. Kenichi etched out the tiniest of smiles, and rubbed her soft cheek gently.

"I gotta go." He stated regretfully.

All that Riyoko could do was mouth "okay", and hug Kenichi tightly for what seemed like hours. After a delicate kiss, Kenichi got up, and walked briskly towards the door. Riyoko stood and stared after her husband, whilst praying intensely for his safety, and that he would come back home today.

Kenichi's daydream was rudely interrupted by a harsh, and high pitched alarm ringing throughout the cabin. It was the signal that they now needed to put on their helmets, closing themselves off from the immense amounts of radiation that was strong enough to enter the hull, and the various other hazardous toxins. Kenichi glanced up at Lex once more, and met her eyes. She was even more nervous now, and was visibly shaking. This was the first time Kenichi ever saw his usually headstrong, and confident friend so shaken.

After a bit of silent reassurance from Kenichi, they both fastened their helmets on at the same time, and awaited the inevitable landing. Kenichi looked out the window again, and his stomach dropped from the view. They had now descended further down, and were only a couple hundred feet up from the dark and ravaged graveyard. It wasn't even recognizable anymore, but Kenichi and everyone else onboard knew exactly where they were: the corpse of Osaka.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:00 am, edited 5 times in total.

#BotM

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

"Stop! Stop, right here!" Avery yelped to her driver, who slammed the breaks.

"Yeesh, lady! Shoulda given me some advance time!" The driver cried back. Avery smiled sheepishly and stepped out of the car. "Sorry. Wait here, I'll be right back."
The driver held up a finger to protest, but Avery was out the door and conversing with a farmer, who was overlooking a herd of cows.
"Hello sir!" This prompted the farmer to look up. "Yes, you! I see you've got a nice herd of cattle, here."

The farmer chuckled and nodded. "Sure do." This response caused Avery to smile and pull out a small purse. "I was wondering if I could buy a few? I only need a few. They're for a... Friend. A 'welcome home' gift, I suppose."
"Lady, if you'll get em off my hands you can have all of 'em. News is that big red bastard on the news has a knack for cows, and seein' as he's all cozy'd up just a mile from here I don't like my chances."

Avery's face lit up. "Really?! Oh my goodness, thank you!"

Avery suddenly realized that she was squealing and cleared her throat. "I... Thank you, sir. Is $1500 a good price?" She said as she reached into her wallet, prompting the farmer to chuckle again. "Sure, Ma'am. You got it."

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Godzilla groggily peeled his eyes open and looked around to gain his bearings. The sun was beginning to peek over the horizon, and wash away the night sky. Godzilla didn't know how long he had slept, but he knew for a fact that he felt... Different somehow. The monster king spotted Anguirus out of the corner of his eye. His spiked friend was out cold, and his rough snores echoed throughout the tree line. If Godzilla could roll his eyes, he would've. Instead, he simply pushed himself up to his feet, and dragged himself lethargically towards the shoreline.

Once he was within view, Godzilla soon spotted Junior a few yards away. His son was also fast asleep on the cool sand. Godzilla growled gently, and reached down to place a hand on Junior's cranium. He quickly took it away, and continued to the edge of the shore. Once Godzilla reached the line, he came to a stop and gazed out towards the horizon. He wasn't watching the sunrise per say, but Godzilla was in fact listening closely for whatever commotion was going on in the world. A guttural snarl escaped his lips as one source caught his full attention.

Godzilla stared in the direction of the source, and narrowed his amber eyes. It had very similar energies to his most hated nemesis: Ghidorah. However, it wasn't exactly the same. Godzilla was a tad bewildered by this, and livid as well. He would have to hunt this imposter down, and destroy it, as well as deal with all of the other pretenders roaming around on his territory.

Eventually, Godzilla did pay attention to the rising sun as he usually did, everyday. There was something inherently calming about it, but the monster king could never quite place what it was exactly. Godzilla glanced down at his taloned hands, and found that they were shaking very slightly. This couldn't be. No, he wouldn't allow himself to feel vulnerable in ANY sense of the word; his pride was too great! And yet... There it was, clearly evident on Godzilla's own hands. He snorted to himself, and allowed for his arms to hang to his sides. The Kaiju equivalent of an irritated sigh seeped from Godzilla's nostrils, as he continued to watch the sunrise. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but Godzilla didn't particularly enjoy feeling the way he did.

He didn't enjoy it at all.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Walterrus continued on his way to the Mt Fuji memorial when he came to a sudden stop, and turned to see he was no longer alone. Battra was now in view, and coming in pretty fast, but slowing down as he approached. Walterrus bared his teeth in warning to the black moth, if he was going to get in the way, he did so at his own peril. Battra simply came to a stop in the air in a hover, and made the echoing call he was known for to begin trying to convince Walterrus that he would simply be wasting his time in attacking the creature at the ruins of Mt Fuji.

Walterrus growled in annoyance, if there was a chance that this new Ghidorah was evil, it had to be taken down. Battra shot back that the earth doesn't consider this Ghidorah a threat, neither does it consider Walterrus a threat, although that was just barely. Walterrus was not amused by this statement, but he still was intent on his course of action.

Battra then warned him again not to attack the new Ghidorah, but rather, let the new Ghidorah show itself for what it is. Walterrus snorted out an agreement, but warned that the second this new Ghidorah showed malevolent intentions, he'd tear the new golden dragon to pieces. Battra could only get that much from him, and called out something that would translate into "It's settled." The two then began to head out to the memorial site, united in a truce of sorts, albeit a VERY shaky truce...

--------------------------------------

Walt and his team were quickly ushered inside when they had met the G Force member who he had spoken to yesterday. They found themselves in the room that had been set aside for them to work with, including a screen that was linked up to cameras around the country and globe. This way, they could better watch Walterrus and those monsters he was most well known to associate with. The screen was open to be adjusted for them, and Jack was already well on his way in checking the Japanese social media to find signs of Walterrus, as well as get to tracking the beast. That was when they let out a small collective gasp, a camera had picked up the monster, along with Battra. "Well, that's interesting." Walt said, "Looks like our boy has made friends with Battra."
"And look at how big he is now." Jen said, "Has he grown about another fifteen meters?"
"Sure looks that way." Walt said, "Jack, see if you can find anything on what Walterrus was doing when he came to Japan."
"You got it." Jack said.
"I'll see what I can get from the new scans." Vern said, "This equipment is more sensitive, so I should get a good read on how big our boy is now."
"Good good." Walt said as he took up a position and began to take down notes, and observe data. He was glad that he and his team were here with little fanfare though, they may have been experts on some kaiju, but not enough to warrant a huge hustle and bustle. If G Force needed immediate data on Walterrus or Byakan, they would come to them. It wasn't like they didn't know where to find them after all.

It was about this time that Dr. Miyagi Mafune walked in, and saw his friend Vern, and his face lit up in a smile. The man was around the same age as Vern was, making the two not what you would expect of mad scientists developing a diamond armor to counter Godzilla's ray. "Vern! Ohio Gasume!" The man called out,w ith Vern looking, and smiling at seeing his friend.
"Miyagi." Vern said as he rose and quickly greeted him. "I didn't expect to see you so soon."
"Well, I was told by a somewhat xenophobic individual that, and these are his words, not mine, 'Some gaijins from America are here.' So, I came to look, and there you are." Miyagi said, "You're set up I see?"
"We are." Vern replied, "I'm working on doing some analysis of Walterrus."
"Ah, I see." Miyagi then saw the creature on the screen. "Wow, he's almost as magnificent as Godzilla, isn't he?"
"What would you expect of an oriental dragon?" Vern chuckled, "Hey, I have my notes and papers ready for that new armor. When will the presentation be conducted?"
"Oh, it'll be done about one in the afternoon, after everyone's gotten a bite to eat at lunch." Miyagi said, "I just wish we could work on it some more right now."
"As soon as the analysis on Walterrus is complete, I'll be there." Vern said, turning to Walt. "That okay with you boss?"
"Yeah, actually, Vern..." Walt said, "I can take over for you. You two mad scientists get to work on that new diamond armor."
"Seriously?" Vern asked. "You mean it?"
"Yeah, as much as the data on Walterrus is important, that new armor is more important." Walt said, "Go on, get out of here before I have to chase you off myself."
"Thank you boss." Vern said as he and Miyagi left. Walt then took over the position and started up on getting an analysis on Walterrus' new dimensions started.

---------------------------------------

Mothra was still inland, resting now. Her age was catching up to her, but at least one of her Larvae was keeping a vigil on it's mother. The other had noticed Godzilla walking to the edge of the island, and quietly followed. It did it's best to respect Some of Godzilla's privacy as it watched for the first time in it's life the rising of the sun. Without realizing it, the Larvae squeaked out a statement of how lovely the sun looked rising, and pondered if it would live to see another? It turned it's head towards Godzilla, and then quickly turned away and squeaked an apology. It must have picked up the habit of thinking out loud from one of it's ancestors, probably Leo. It was simply worried about the future, Godzilla, and anything else like it's predecessors were. But was glad for one thing, it knew that there were two other Kaiju out there who were of the same mind and goal in recruiting other Kaiju to help in the coming battle with Ghidorah. He then turned to Godzilla, and squeaked that he meant no disrespect, but it would take a lot of help to stop Ghidorah this time. The demon had to be stopped, no matter the cost.
Last edited by Dr. Carter on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Avery felt herself feeling extremely grateful for Mr. Henderson as she forked out money for her Uber. He may have been a sleezy, slimy, sexually harassing slug of a person, but he had still payed her a lot for their "extracurricular" activities. She pulled 500 dollars for her small bag and passed it to the driver. "Again, thank you and sorry!"

"Ehh, no p-problem, miss. Just know that I ain't picking you up here." He said as he looked to the massive trailer that had carried the herd of fifteen cows...

And then to the gaping hole in the hill they were parked in front of.

"No, of course not." Avery replied, and The driver tipped his baseball cap and sped off. As he sped away, Avery turned on her flashlight and led the hesitant cows into the cave below. At first, she felt the soft dirt mold to her feet. But the longer she walked, the ground grew firmer and firmer until she was certain it was solid stone.

She began to tire as the cave grew deeper. Baragon's digging abilities were astounding; the depth of them only truly hit after walking for an hour and a half, and Avery was ready to give up. Maybe Baragon retreated to the center of the earth after his battle, like the news people said he had done after battling the giant Frankenstein before.

But then she realized something: The ground had flattened.
She had reached the den.

No time was wasted. Avery dropped the ropes and placed her flashlight in her mouth as she ruffled through her bag. Incense? Check. Wine? Check. Candles? Check.

Avery pulled out some matches and lit the candles in a circle with the incense and wine in the middle. It only illuminated a small area, but it wasn't for practicality. Her ancestors rituals seldom were.

She started humming a low tune and knelt in front of the display. There were no words; just a rhythmic drone that echoed within the tight quarters of the cave.

A low snarl sounded out of the darkness. Tensing up only for a moment, Avery returned to her normal pitch and hummed longer. The snarl was chaotic and uneven at first, but then it started to equalize. It experimented, growing higher and deeper, louder and softer, until it hit the sweet spot. It harmonized perfectly with Avery.

She shook with fear as it grew closer. The cows stomped and mooed nervously, but couldn't run in the darkness.

Another hum sounded as Baragon's horn lit up just feet from Avery, bathing the cave in light. The cows ran frantic as he looked Avery up and down with curiosity. He knew this ritual. It was one performed by his humans of old, the ones who cared for him.
Avery stood up, not stopping her humming. She picked up the wine and uncorked it, pouring it on the ground in front of her as she moved towards the cows.

Dropping the bottle, Avery stood in front of her offering. Baragon was hesitant. These new humans were aggressive and strange, btu he had a feelign about this one. He grabbed a cow by the rump and, opening his mouth to the sky, dropped it into his gullet.
He smiled and let out a low grumble. It was delicious.

A pair of red paws gently cooped up Avery, and she screamed gently as Baragon lifted her to his face.
Baragon knew what it was like to have a town. To have a group of humans who loved him, and who he would protect with his life.
It would be harder to care for a lone human, but he was up for the challenge. Avery screamed again, this time with a hint of laughter in her voice as Baragon put her on top of his head.

This was going to be a great adventure.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Godzilla gave a quick side ways glance at the larvae, before looking away. He hadn't paid much attention to what the bug was saying, until the latter gave his proposal... To which Godzilla scoffed at. He didn't need any allies to fight Ghidorah, nor want any for that matter. Aside from Anguirus, whom of which has proved himself on countless occasions, everyone else would just be getting in the way. This battle between Godzilla and Ghidorah was personal, and the monster king would insure that he would be the one who killed him.

After a short stint of awkward silence, a snort from Godzilla questioned the larvae as to why he would come to him with such a ridiculous proposal. Did the kid honestly think that Godzilla needed additional help?
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

The earth began to shake violently. The streets of Los Angeles collapsed inward to reveal an enormous red claw. Onlookers stared at the claw in fear and shock. A massive hand shot up from below, claws digging into the street. They were also red. The hand was blue. Another hand followed the first one, but this time it began to pull up a gigantic body. A triangle-shaped crest appeared, followed by a low growl. A red-orange head and shoulders popped out of the ground, and the denizens of LA began to take multiple steps back. Some started to flee the area. They had realized what was happening: a kaiju had came to their city. Its reddish veins were popping out of its chest. Two titanic legs that supported the body soon climbed onto land. A massive tail tore through the streets as the kaiju rose. He observed his surroundings. The kaiju's jaws parted and a howl escaped them. Most people had zero idea what was happening. Only a few people understood the event that was playing out before their eyes:

Fire Golza had made his return.

The prehistoric monolith observed his surroundings. What are all these structures doing here? Are those ants at his feet? He had no idea what had happened to a land he once called home. Buildings replaced plants. Humans seemed to have replaced kaiju. He was curious about the buildings, so he started to walk through them, causing the residents to flee. The buildings crumbled beneath his clawed feet. The kaiju looked down at the destruction he caused and growled. These structures weren't durable. Golza turned his head in the direction the fleeing humans. He wondered if they were weak as well. Normally he wouldn't attempt to kill them, because they hadn't provoked him, but he needed to know if they were a threat or not. So, with a snap of his mighty tail, he killed some of the humans, splattering their insides everywhere and sending some of it flying hundreds of meters away.

They were easily killed. The humans weren't a threat. Fire Golza bellowed and turned away from the humans, continuing his quest to find out what had happened in the hundreds of millions of years that he had sleeping.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!