Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Re: Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

Post by Dr. Carter »

The Larvae simply looked back out to the ocean, he had to think on Godzilla's question. Not for the fact that he was afraid of telling him the truth, but for how to phrase the truth. Godzilla had been at his peak the last time he fought Ghidorah, and yet he still didn't succeed in stopping him. At this point, it was simply arrogance and pride that kept Godzilla from facing the truth. Especially with that disturbing change that had happened to him, Godzilla may well not be able to stop Ghidorah this time. The Larvae had to carefully choose his words as he didn't want to set Godzilla off again.

The Larvae then asked Godzilla why he was opposed to a little help? He had proven he was the mightiest monster on Earth. Even the one he called his "pale shadow," Walterrus, respected him. Even in the times he had help with other monsters, he was still considered the mightiest. Sure, maybe he could defeat Ghidorah once and for all on his own, but wouldn't it be better to have some help to ensure the victory? As much as he knew Godzilla hated humans, he said there was a saying they had. 'A smart player uses loaded dice.' He didn't know what dice were, but he knew the meaning, which was to make victory much more certain than it was.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Godzilla listened intently to what the larvae had to say, and sneered in disgust at the thought of humans having any sort of impact on his decision. They were weak, and feeble minded creatures that needed to rely on machines in order to protect them. Godzilla trumpeted that the kid had no idea why he hated those tiny, fleshy sacks as much as he did. The humans suspected him to the kind of pain that no one else has ever experienced. The suffering, the permanent scars, the memories that still haunt him to this day... Humanity had taken something away from Godzilla that he could never get back, and cursed him with terrible power. The prospect of them having any kind of "saying", made the king of monsters turn his nose up in contempt. There was an even darker side of Godzilla that, up until last night, rarely saw the light of day. Godzilla himself didn't even know what it was, but he blamed mankind for it, and everything else they had inadvertently given him.

Godzilla stared out at the mirror-like surface of the ocean, its waves and currents cascading against each other, and the sun's rays twinkling magnificently against it. He thought of the last encounter he and Ghidorah had, and how, even in his absolute prime, Godzilla couldn't deal the finishing blow. The nuclear saurian was far too weak and drained at that point; their war had lasted too long for its own good. Godzilla would make sure that this fight wouldn't be nearly as long as the last one, and that he would be the one who walked away alive.

With a heavy, and disgruntled sigh, Godzilla grumbled that he would allow for there to be others to "help" him, if need be. The larvae could begin recruiting these so-called "allies", but not without Godzilla joining him in the process. As such, the monster king growled that they would set off once he was ready, and marched further out to shore. Godzilla stopped at the very edge of the shoreline, and glanced over his shoulder at the young kaiju. A gentle hiss informed the bug to get used to seeing sunrises like this, and with that, Godzilla leaped headfirst into the sea, splashing hundreds of gallons of water onto shore. When the water finally settled, he was nowhere to be seen.

#BotM

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

The two vehicles that were en route to the G-Force HQ had finally arrived. Gondo was the first to exit the vehicle he was in, and went over to Kashiwagi's truck. "You haven't gotten all of those things you showed us onto something more presentable, have you?" he questioned to the geologist, who was already in the trailer.

"Actually, I have. I scripted selected files to go in here on the drive over." Kashiwagi responded, flashing a USB stick that was in his hand. He then put the drive in his pocket and grabbed a laptop to use for a demonstration for the data that had been collected.

"Alright, that will make things go by a little faster. All we have to do is get the bosses who run this place to appear for this meeting." Gondo replied while giving a nod of approval. Fukazawa followed the two as they began to head into the base. In just a couple minutes, the men were in the main lobby of the building. "Fukazawa, why don't you go get the bosses for this, while I take the professor to the conference room to get his setup situated." Gondo said.

"Aw, but talking to those men is unpleasant as it is, let alone getting them to do something!" Fukazawa protested.

"You shouldn't have to get more than one, as they all have their own communications channel here. If you're persuasive enough, one will notify the others to see us at once." Gondo responded.

"Fine, I'll go see Vaughn first, since he's the one I have the most interaction with; though that is not saying much..." Fukazawa grumbled. With that, the captain set off to go find Vaughn, while Gondo and Kashiwagi made their way to the conference hall to inform G-Force of this news.

Within minutes, the captain found himself uneasily at Vaughn's door. With a sigh, he uneasily knocked...

"Bring Moguera to the main platform." a voice over an intercom rang and echoed throughout the docking bay of the mecha. The machine was brought to the main area, but not in one piece. The launch pad was raised upward from under the control and observation decks to reveal half of the machine--Star Falcon. The second half was brought in while held in the large cage restraints for the massive mech, which was Land Moguera.

"Begin combination sequence." the voice on the intercom said. With this, the Star Falcon's flight gear was retracted and the craft raised itself into a vertical position, with the front end of the mecha folding downward to complete to bottom half of the machine. Subsequently, the drill that was protruding on the upper half retracted inward, and the treads on the underside and under the extended 'spines' of the machine folded inward, with the latter then folding onto the back of this half. The arms rotated at their joints slightly, and the lower half was pushed under the raised Land Moguera; into the restraint cage. The half that was Land Moguera was gently lowered on top of the legs, and upon the locking of the two halves, the head of Moguera was raised, and the drill extended from its 'nose', completing the look of the machine that everyone had been familiar with, and it looked brand new.

The operators then began the test of the repaired mecha, and within the first few seconds of this, something peculiar happened... The monitors of the screen began to show sudden electrical damage in multiple spots on the machine. The was initially some panic among some of the operations crew, but the overseer of scheduled tests had seen this exact phenomenon occur with Super Mechagodzilla just days earlier. "Halt the tests at once!" he quickly yelled to one of the operators. The man listened, and shut down all electrical activity in the machine. "Some asshole here is sabotaging these mechas, I have proof now!" he said with an angered look on his face. He then hurried off toward the main base to report what he had suspected to be true...
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

The Larvae had hoped for this, though Godzilla was still being quite prideful. At the very least he was open to the idea in so far as much as he would actually help in the process. The Larvae then took a glance back and saw that his sister had been watching, and she nodded. They were in agreement it would seem, while she would stay with their mother, he would continue the mission. He then crawled into the surf and began to swim out, beginning the search for allies anew.

------------------------------

Some of the Simeans who had been under cover in G Force were now preparing for the operation. And things couldn't possibly be going better, there was new Kaiju activity in the US, Moguera was successfully sabotaged. Now all that needed to happen was for the higher ups to be distracted. A few disguised as security officers stationed themselves around the room Walt's team was using while one disguised as a janitor was discreetly tailing Miyagi and Vern who were finishing up the preparations for their presentation. Another meanwhile was waiting around the office of the higher ups, waiting to give the signal when the time was right. It was perfect, now they just had to pull this off as perfectly as it was set up.

Walterrus and Battra finally arrived at the memorial site, the Dragon panting a bit from all of the climbing through the mountain range to get here. He then scanned the area, it was weird, no longer seeing the mountain here. That it could have been flattened showed just how fierce the fight was between Godzilla and King Ghidorah. Walterrus snarled, he would not allow this destruction to occur again at such levels. It was then that he noticed something odd, and walked over to it. A skeleton, and a large one at that. A familiar one... It then occurred to him that it was the bones of the other Walterrus from that war back in the 1970s. It must have tried to fight Ghidorah, but lost that fight obviously. There were also a few more skeletons, not identifiable though, and likely due to the levels of radiation here, they looked to not have been disturbed by human hands.

Walterrus snarled again, and turned to look at Battra who had no discernible emotions on his face. Walterrus barked that this was the result of what Ghidorah had done, and what one could do. He questioned the bug if he still thought it wise to allow this new Ghidorah to live. Battra assured him that of all the threats to the planet, this Ghidorah was not one of them. It was simply a matter now of waiting for the beast to emerge. Walterrus growled that he hoped Battra was right about this, for all of their sakes.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Jirass finally awoke, rising out of his tranquil lake and walking over to the beach, sitting down. Jirass grumbled before looking up towards the sea. Something had emerged, and it certainly wasn't friendly.

Jirass strided into the vast sea, making his way to Los Angeles to combat the new threat.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Darkness.

That is all that Kenichi and Lex saw all around them as they departed from the helicopter. Aside from the high powered flashlights carried by their fellow associates, the entire area was covered in an inky black fog, that spread for miles. Kenichi looked skyward, and gazed at the skeletal remains of the few buildings that were still miraclously standing. They had all been reduced to just their steel frames, and pieces were constantly breaking off. Fires were still raging in the far distance, evident by the faint orange glow that penetrated through the immense dust clouds.

The ground itself was permanently singed and covered in poisonous soot. It didn't even look as if the group was in a city at this level, and they technically weren't anymore. Osaka was more akin to that of a graveyard than anything else. Kenichi would've been lying if he said that he wasn't completely terrified. Why the hell were they here? Even from inside of his helmet, Kenichi could almost smell the sheer toxicity of the air. The young scientist sweared that he could here faint wailing and moaning, and it shook him. Was it all of the souls whose lives were taken, crying out for help? Was he just hearing things?

"Alright, listen up!" Thomas Evans: the man in charge suddenly barked. "Our orders are simple: we do our very best to locate any kind of samples that may have been left by Godzilla, gather Intel, and if at all possible... Rescue any survivors. Let's move out; the sooner we get done, the sooner we can all get the hell out of here."

With that, Evans and the others began to advance deeper into the city, while Kenichi and Lex stayed back.

"Is he serious? Survivors?! What does Evans even expect us to find in this ghost city?" Alexis sneered. Her voice trembled more than she liked, but she couldn't help it at the moment.

"He's just a puppet, Lex." Kenichi affirmed softly. "He only does what the higher ups tell him to do. I don't know what the hell we're gonna find here, but we have our orders. Let's get this done so we can leave."

Armed with nothing more than their flashlights, Kenichi and Lex raced to catch up with the rest of the group.

"I need to know why ALL of our mechs are having issues, Joseph." Hidachi Britannia firmly demanded. "I was half way around the world, when I was called back in due to circumstances that we shouldn't even be dealing with."

Hidachi Britannia was the vice president of G-Force, and second-in-command to General Geaves himself. He was a fairly large, muscular, and all around imposing Japanese man, due to his decades spent in the Marines. At 6'5, and the age of 40, he was a man still very much in his prime. Britannia had cold, grey eyes, dark brown hair with silver streaks throughout, and a sharp and stubby beard patch beneath his bottom lip. A large scar ran down his left cheek, and according to him, was made from a terrorist taking a swipe at him with a large Bowie knife.

Hidachi paced around Vaugh's office, and was visibly feud by the recent malfunctions in G-Force's war machines.

Joseph shook his head. "I already told you, Britannia; it was likely the result of someone or something, hacking our systems. Now, how the hell we managed to get hacked in the first damn place, is another story entirely." Vaughn grumbled and massaged the bulging temple on his forehead.

"God dammit." Hidachi growled. "We need to locate the source of this intrusion, and shut it down for good, now. G-Force is the largest and most advanced military station in the world, and we pride ourselves on having state-of-the-art security; we can't afford to have some low life asshole come in and put a damper on that."

The large man cracked his knuckles and sighed heavily. "With Geaves down right now, we need to do our very best in keeping this place running smoothly, old friend." Hidachi calmly jeered. "It's just you and me running this at the moment."

"I'm well aware, Britannia, and I'm doing the best that I can right now... What with a new monster popping up every damn day now, it seems." Joseph retorted dryly. "If we can't find the bastard who's messing with our systems, we're fu-"

Vaughn was interrupted when he heard a sudden knock at the door. "What is it?" He demanded.

#BotM

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

The door to Vaughn's office was opened, and Fukazawa walked in almost as if slumped, but then stood into a upright position like that of a soldier upon seeing Hidachi in the room with Vaughn. "Sorry to interrupt you in what seems to be the worst of times sir, but Gondo and myself would like you as well as the others who share your rank in the other branches of G-Force to come to the conference room at once. This topic is of utmost importance, and was quite literally just discovered." the captain spoke.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

In the mean time, Miyagi and Vern returned to the office that the rest of Walt's team were in. "Well, it looks like we'll have a good one for this afternoon." Miyagi said, "I'll let you know a half hour in advance when they're ready for the presentation."
"Sounds good." Vern said, "I can't wait to get back to..." The security guards looked the two men suspiciously.
"You are coming with us." One of the burly men said.
"Why?.." Vern asked with clear caution.
"You don't need to know." The man responded.
"Oh the hell he does!" Walt said, "We're here with G Force's permission, you can't just take our guy away. You don't have the authority!"
"I have all the authority I need." He said as the janitor came up behind Vern and Miyagi, and put something that felt hard to their backs.
"I suggest you listen to the guy." He said, "Otherwise, this could get... messy."
"That blaster better be set to stun." The burly man said while the rest confronted Walt's team.
"No one's gonna care about a bunch of gaijins." One of the other men said.
"Guys..." Alisha said with alarm. "I can't read their minds! And it's not them guarding their thoughts, I literally can't read their minds!"
"Shit." One of the brutes said, "She can tell we're not human! We gotta take her out, now!"
"Now just a minute-!" Walt's words were cut off as all hell broke out in the room with a huge scuffle, everyone was trading blows with everyone else. Walt and his team throwing punches and kicks at anyone who wore a uniform. Before long though, the team was knocked unconscious, and Vern and Miyagi were being dragged out of the room. However, Jen, the marine she was, managed to hit the alarm before she finally collapsed.
"Come on!" The leader of the group of Simeans said, "Let's make like our planet and disappear!"

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

The Earth's core.

That was where the purest of radiation lied, and contained enough to poison the entire surface a million times over. This unfathomably hostile place is where Godzilla was headed. The core was like that of a massive trough for the king of monsters to feed from. He pushed through the immense pressure and currents that would absolutely flatten anything else, and touched down at the very bottom of the ocean. Godzilla knew every single spot where radiation was the highest in the ocean, and this was one of those spots. He immediately felt the deadly energy begin to flow into him.

Godzilla had just gotten a taste of the incredible power, and he was already drooling inadvertently. His eyes began to roll back in their sockets, and his dorsal fins began to glow. In the back of Godzilla's mind, his conscience was hungry.

"More... You need MORE. TAKE IT ALL."

With a bit of agony, Godzilla managed to overpower his own instincts, and shake them off. His eyes returned to normal, and the nuclear saurian quickly focused up. As his dorsal fins began to glow once more, Godzilla held his long, and muscular arms out to the side. He shut his eyes and stood firmly in place, as the overwhelming pressure constantly threatened to rip Godzilla apart.

The radiation immediately began to flow into him, repairing Godzilla's broken tissue, completely relieving his aching body, and granting him a renewed sense of purpose and vigor. Godzilla's dorsal fins had a much more pearlescent sheen, and looked like giant pieces of jewelry. The leviathan also grew an additional five meters in height. Godzilla was wise, and he would only take as much radiation as he needed now. His amber colored eyes shot open and shined with a newfound fire. Godzilla's dorsal fins suddenly glowed even more intensely, now in bright red. Mere seconds later however, they returned to their normal color, before going dormant.

Godzilla allowed for his arms to hang freely, reared his head up, and bellowed a proud, albeit muffled roar. Godzilla was back, and he felt better than ever. This was the real King of all Monsters. Godzilla now had more than enough power to put any of these supposed "allies", in their place. And so, he took off back towards the surface and to wherever the larvae currently was.

----------------------

Hidachi simply nodded at Fukazawa respectfully. "Captain." He murmured and motioned for Joseph to follow.

"More good news." Vaugh groaned.

Hidachi rolled his eyes and kept walking. "This had better be immensely important, captain." He stated.

#BotM

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

The trio froze in the hallway as the sirens and the emergency lights on the walls started to go off in the base. "Ah shit, what's going on now?" Fukazawa said aloud. With this, he began to sprint toward the main lobby of the base. This was not just any emergency, and definitely not an external one; he had caught on to this within seconds due to the absence of any voices over the intercoms, which were usually sounding just as an alarm was.

"Should we follow him?" Hidachi questioned to Vaughn.

Subsequently, Gondo and Kashiwagi had the presentation just about ready for viewing when the sirens went off. The lieutenant-colonel looked around the room in wonder at what was going on. "We better go see what is happening, Kashiwagi." he told the professor. With this, the two also quickly exited the room to make their way towards the lobby.
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Within the sealed meteor, the eyes that peered out into the world blinked and narrowed into slits. It could sense it, the rising power of Godzilla far off, absorbing more radiation. Ghidorah was no fool, he could sense what was happening on this earth, that mankind already knew of his arrival, than they and the monsters of this world were planning an alliance against him.

The rock cracked further, and split. The oceanic life swam away as the a pair of brilliant wings uncurled, and Ghidorah stretched out to his fullest on the ocean floor. If he could grin, he would have the largest smile on the planet. He could sense it, a being similar to him, and yet not quite like him on this world, a fellow dragon of three heads. If the mortals thought that was him, they would be in for a rude awakening. For now, he would lie low, and bide his time. With everyone on high alert, striking now would only prove troublesome, and the last thing Ghidorah needed was unwanted attention so soon. He would have to wait for things to calm down, for the guard to be lowered...

Then, and only then, would he strike, and show this worthless world what happened to those who dared defy the TRUE King!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Some of the Simeans who had been following the group and were stationed outside of G Force stayed in their places as the alarms went off. They took up position though, and used barriers to avoid the bullets that would most certainly come once their comrades came out with the two scientists they were after. It looked like someone had messed up, and the operation was starting to go sour. "Wonder who tripped the alarm?.." Suki said with false enthusiasm.

Inside, the Simeans who had dragged off Vern and Miyagi were making their way to the main lobby, they had slung the unconscious scientists over their shoulders as they were making their way through. The others had their weapons drawn, and knew this extraction was going to be tough, and without their bullet proof suits, they would be vulnerable to being shot. They would have to shoot first, and eliminate any members of G Force who attempted to stop them via disintegration mode of their blasters. Though this group was making their way out, the rest were still inside, and maintaining their cover for the time being.

--------------------------------

Walt was the first to wake up to a few G Force operatives looking over him and his team with worried expressions. "Ugh... what hit me?.." He said as they helped him to his feet.
"We gotta get you four to the infirmary." They said as they began to lead him there.
"Wait... they've got Vern and Miyagi..." Walt said, the G Force operatives looked at each other concerned.
"Who's got them?" They asked.
"Ugh... I dunno... some burly guys who were dressed in security uniforms..." Walt replied, and hung his head with a groan. Everything was hurting from the brawl, and those guys hit hard. Even Jen was no match for them. It meant that Alisha may have been right, they weren't human...

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Curled up in the corner of his burrow, Baragon snored like a freight train. With each exhale, his massive ears flopped up and down.

On top of the rosy dragon's head, Avery sat against his horn with a book in her hands: The Andromeda Strain, by Michael Crichton. The faint illumination form her kaiju companions horn allowed her to read the pages without strain. She thought about what she would do in the morning: Go to the surface, pay for some more food, and get something to clean off Baragon's teeth. That is, if that was possible.
Suddenly, Baragon's ears flew up and he jerked to a sitting position. Avery was jerked into the air, almost losing her book. When she came down, she was forced to hold on tight to the minuscule hairs around the beasts head as he jerked his head side-to-side.

Baragon had a deep connection with the earth itself. The bacteria in the soil spoke to him and the stone beneath his feat sobbed. Now, like a bird following it's natural compass south, Baragon sensed the magnetic properties of the core below. A flash of power from the center of the earth had jolted him awake.

Whatever threat Baragon sensed was not immediate, but something was wrong. Something was coming.
Cats hissed at nothing when they felt the hurricane coming; Dogs paced with panic when they sensed an earthquake.

Now, Baragon's belly burned as he felt the Apocalypse on his heels.
Whatever was coming, Baragon wasn't sure they had a chance.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Gordon heard the alarms as well and let out a sigh. As soon as he's back with G-Force. He rushed out with angrily and wanted to know just what the hell was going on. He rushed towards others, passing by other G-Force members.

"Always when I'm here, huh?"
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Gondo and Kashiwagi turned around a corner behind Gordon leading into the lobby to see G-Force guards carrying out two personnel. He did not recognize who the two were, but it was undoubtedly why the alarms were sounding. "Hey, what the hell are you doing?!" Gondo yelled.

Instead of getting a worded answer however, multiple guards simply looked at him and Gordon, drew their weapons, and opened fire. The lieutenant-colonel quickly grabbed Gordon and dragged him behind a nearby wall, allowing both to avoid being hit. "Hurry it up!" one of the guards was overheard above the blasts.

By this point, Fukazawa was in the lobby area, and witnessing the scene...
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Gordon was lucky to have Gondo there, he knew that if he wasn't there the Captain would'be been shot up. He looked at Gondo and let out a little smirk.

"Let's make these fuckers regret they ever came here." Gordon muttered, reaching for his sidearms. He pulled put a revolver.

He popped out from behind the wall and fired back at the attackers. He looked on his side where his katana and then back to Gondo

"If I could get in close..." He nodded.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

It was well-known that when King Ghidorah had originally come to Earth, his meteor-coccoon had been hidden amidst a swarm of smaller chunks of space rock, many of which had made planetfall along with the three-headed horror. Several of those had contained traces of a bizarre extraterrestrial bacteria which, as it urned out, had a most unusual and unfortunate effect on praying mantises. The resultant swarms of Kamacuras that had ravaged many parts of the globe had preceeded King Ghidorah's own attack like signs of the coming apocalypse.
Ultimately, of course, the bugs had been decimated and the dragon beaten back, and mankind breathed a collective sigh of relief, confident that the assault from space was over. What was not known was that another visitor had arrived on their doorstep, for it took its time in ringing the bell.

One of the smaller meteors narrowly withstood its harrowing plunge through the atmosphere, and splashed with little fanfare into an empty stretch of the Pacific Ocean. It came to rest on the muddy bottom far below, and sat, inert and harmless. It was merely another rock. No, the real problem was the interstellar traveller inside. A few minutes after the impact, a slight bluish glow appeared in a crack on the meteor's surface, the only light for quite a long distance in the black depths. A tiny, amoeba-like form, amorphus and bioluminescent, slithered out of its vehicle, and floated into its wet new environment. One of the parasites known as the Yog, power-hungry conquerors hated across the galaxy, had come to Earth.

Like the others of its kind, Yog's beginnings were humble. It knew nothing, simply operating on blind instinct. It was helpless and useless on its own, and so it needed a host. It would wait until it sensed warmth, and then strike. Fortunately, it didn't have long to wait. A curious hagfish, drawn by the meteor's impact and hoping to find a meal, came swimming along, rooting in the mud as it went. It noticed the unusual new rock, and snuffled along it for a moment, trying to locate anything edible. Then the glow of the amoeba caught its eye, and it drifted forward, debating whether this odd little blob of light was worth eating... and that was when Yog made its move. It lunged at the fish, simply phasing through its slimy scales, and inserted itself into the brain.

In seconds, the parasite's whole world expanded dramatically. The hapless fish's senses became Yog's own, as did the knowledge and instinct it possessed, teaching Yog a great deal about its new environment. The world was dark, cold, and wet, made up of endless expanses of mud in which bits of food could be found. There were other hagfish around, some of which might be potential mates at the right time of year. A variety of other creatures also scuttled, crawled, or swam through the murk, their relationships with the hagfish widely variable. But there was only one of these relationships that caught the Yog's attention: some of these other creatures were predators, capable of killing and eating the hagfish if they came upon it. The hagfish, then, was not the dominant species in this environment. The Yog would need to upgrade, someday.

That day was a ways off, however. For months, Yog lived as a hagfish, allowing the host to go about its business as usual, simply patrolling the seabed for anything edible. Nothing of particular interest occurred, though the parasite was able to learn quite a lot more about the ways of the world. Many creatures it encountered were smaller and weaker than the hagfish, and could be eaten or at least killed, which pleased the ambitious parasite. It was driven instinctively to dominate other lifeforms and seize power, and did so whenever the opportunity presented itself.

Finally, however, the day came when the Yog encountered a creature more powerful than the hagfish. A shark, sleek and deadly, darted out of the gloom one day and seized the hagfish in its rows of jagged teeth. The Yog was startled, but knew that it needed to seize this opportunity while it could. Keeping itself carefully separated from the dying hagfish's pain and panic, it suppressed its host's instinctive urge to release defensive clouds of slime to incapacitate the shark, allowing the predator to get a good grip. And then, when the moment was right, Yog ejected itself from the hagfish's body, entering the shark's instead.

Ah, now this was more like it. The shark's mind was not one of a mere scavenger, rooting in the mud for whatever it could find. No, this was a hunter, a killer, swimming freely about in search of blood. The Yog was in full agreement with this mindset. As its first act with this newfound power, it ripped its first host to ribbons, greedily devouring the hagfish that had been its introduction to this world. It had no interest in looking back.

And so the space amoeba's first reign of terror began. For days, it made its way across the local seabed, killing everything it could find. It couldn't eat most of the animals it slaughtered, but that was a total non-issue, and it revelled in the trail of gore it left in its wake. But it was not to last. The shark tired, its overtaxed body struggling to keep up with the Yog's tireless quest. And the prey ran out, either killed off or smart enough to flee the area. Grudgingly, Yog was forced to learn a lesson.
Time passed, and the Yog continued to do what it did. It travelled the ocean depths for many miles, periodically switching between different hosts, exploring new kinds of power and amassing more knowledge of the deep sea. Eventually, the day came when it made a truly spectacular breakthrough, seizing control of a massive, mighty bull sperm whale. This was a host with size and strength beyond anything the Yog could ever have imagined, but that was merely a fringe benefit. The real wonder of the whale... was his mind. Here was a creature with intelligence that utterly eclipsed the bottom feeders that the parasite had dealt with previously, and experience that tremendously broadened the Yog's horizons. For the whale had travelled the world, visiting oceans of extraordinary variety, and even touched a bizarre realm that appeared to exist outside the ocean altogether, devoid of water and inhabited by a totally different order of beings.

The Yog made extensive use of the whale, spending years in its body, wandering the seas and experiencing all of this diversity firsthand. It experimented with new kinds of power, integrating into whale society and becoming a dominant figure in several populations, defeating rival bulls and taking the cows as its reward. It enjoyed the ability to kill most smaller creatures at will, too, of course, but mere violence didn't satisfy as it once had, these days. Touching the whale's vast intelligence had exposed it to the strange, new concept that knowledge could be not only a pathway to sharper teeth, but a game-changing power in its own right.

And the whale's ability to interact with the surface world, with its air and odd masses of protruding land, was also interesting. The Yog had always taken for granted that the ocean encompassed all of existence, and initially believed that the whale represented the pinnacle of power in the watery universe. But... in its travels, it had occasionally encountered things that didn't quite fit this worldview. Gargantuan, roaring masses of metal, barreling along the surface at incredible speeds, totally heedless of the creatures that scattered before them. Even the mighty whale was nothing compared to them, and instinctively kept his distance. These monsters didn't seem to eat, or fight, mate, or interact in any other way with the animals of the sea, apart from running them over from time to time. Why? What were they, and what were they doing? The Yog-whale attempted to follow some of them, but their tireless speed was too much for it, and it couldn't help but be somewhat intimidated by their refusal to conform to the world and hierarchy it understood.

So Yog stayed where it was for some time, living as a dominant whale, and mostly ignoring the goings-on at the surface. Until the day came when its world was rocked yet again. A descent into a deep trench in the South Pacific, simply a routine search for cephalopods to eat, discovered something much stranger. It was an animal, but a truly remarkable one, many times larger than the whale. As large, in fact, as some of the metal monsters that stalked the surface. And here it was, sound asleep and ripe for the taking. The parasite's curiosity couldn't be suppressed, and reluctant though it was to leave the whale that had been its home and conquering flagship for many years, it had to see what the beast before it might have to offer.

It closely approached the scaly, reptilian head that was as massive as the whale's whole body, and ejected itself from its host, quickly swimming through the cold water it hadn't touched directly in years, and phasing into Shiro Hiragama's slumbering brain. Once again, the transition was a shock. The gojiran was more intelligent than even the whale had been, and had actually visited the weird world above the surface, walking upon the land and interacting with the other creatures there. And there were so many of them, from simple predators and prey like the ones he was used to, to immense, unnatural beasts like the gojiran herself, existing largely outside the standard food web and squabbling amongst themselves in their own complex power struggles. They represented power beyond anything the whale could ever have offered, immune to attack by anything but one another and armed with a dazzling array of amazing weapons and abilities. The mere animal world, the Yog knew, was never going to satisfy its quest for power again.

But that wasn't all. Shiro Hiragama was something of an outsider to this community of monsters, rarely interacting with the others. The knowledge she had to offer on them was patchy and insufficient. That said, she was aware of another great power that shaped the world, and it was one the amoeba had distantly met before. A different kind of animal, far smaller than the looming monsters, but making up for this disadvantage with tremendous intelligence. They lived in vast groups, far larger and more complex than any pod of whales, and worked cooperatively to change the world to suit their needs, building towering structures in which to live, travelling around in metal objects like the ones that roared across the ocean's surface, and inventing all manner of strange devices for an unfathomable variety of purposes that Shiro Hiragama could only guess at. They possessed weapons, as well, of many kinds. Most were pitifully weak by the gojiran's standards, but some could fill the sky with fire and leave entire islands instantly lifeless. Shiro Hiragama was vaguely aware that some of these weapons had even played a role in creating some of the great monsters, which was a possibility that the Yog was instantly intrigued by. Even the gods, pinnacles of power though they were, could be impacted by these tiny humans.

It took Yog some time to process all of this information, not least because its new host resisted. The simpleminded fish and crustaceans had never given the parasite much trouble, and even the whale largely went along with its master's orders. But this creature, smart and immensely strong of will, understood that something was unnaturally controlling her actions, and violently disapproved, fighting it with all the brainpower she could muster. Days passed before the parasite finally brought the monster to heel and could begin to properly take her for a test-drive. And her power was so satisfying. It could kill anything, absolutely anything, if it felt like doing so. It even brought the monster ashore on a few occasions, testing Shiro's weapons against the strange plants and tiny animals of a few Pacific islands. Everything fell helplessly before her. Yog could rule the world, both above and below the waves, with this creature, it was sure of it.

But yet again, the monster's knowledge proved to be what interested Yog most, and the gaps in that knowledge frustrated the alien. It couldn't help but wonder if the humans might not represent a path to true godhood. They knew things, that much was clear. Shiro Hiragama didn't fear them, but she recognized that they had knowledge she didn't, and could do things she couldn't. They interacted constantly with the global community of monsters, and tried irrepressibly to fight, control, or understand them. If any creatures on this planet could show him how to rule, they would be the humans.

And so Yog reached another decision. Painful though it would be to leave the body of an unstoppable juggernaut, it simply had to know what else was possible. It brought Shiro Hiragama ashore on a vast continent, more land than the parasite would've believed possible, and headed for a human population center of which the gojiran knew the location. As expected, based on Shiro's experience, the human soldiers quickly rushed out to defend their nest. The weapons did nothing to impress the parasite, and it initially wasn't sure it was making the right call. The human machines burned easily under the onslaught of Shiro's atomic ray... they were so weak... and then the masers struck. Horrific beams of energy lanced through the air, sizzling agonizingly against Shiro's chest. Wired into her brain as it was, the Yog felt her pain, and finally gained a measure of respect for these insects. The masers wouldn't easily kill its host, but they could damage it, and they seemed built with that exact purpose in mind. They were clever indeed, these humans, and Shiro knew that they had many more tricks up their sleeves.

Its mind made up, Yog herded a group of humans together, and took in a deep breath of the acrid smoke that filled the air, knowing that it would cause Shiro Hiragama to sneeze, and quickly left the brain, phasing its way into the reptile's slimy nasal passages. When the violent exhalation came, Yog was expelled along with everything else, hurtling down onto the clustered mass of humans below. It felt itself splatter against something warm, and then Shiro Hiragama collapsed behind them, and the world became dust and vibration and chaos...
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Gondo signaled for Gordon to hand him the revolver, to which the captain complied. The lieutenant-colonel could have sworn that he had seen Fukazawa in the lobby as he pulled Gordon back... He would have to go on hope that this was the case, otherwise this would be a direct confrontation. The guards had stopped firing, though the shuffle of footsteps was growing less hasty, which likely meant that they were nearly done with whatever operation they had in mind. Gondo peeked out slowly with the revolver in hand, to which he came under fire once more.

Fukazawa had been witnessing the confrontation, and took notice that the guards with their hostages were just about out of the door. Still hiding behind a wall, he peered around the wall he was hiding from, and saw the guards firing at someone near the other hallway. With this, he remained crouched and took aim, firing a single shot from his M9 pistol, which hit a guard's hand that wielded a gun. The guard dropped the weapon and screamed, but something more frightening to be thrown into this situation occurred; his hand underwent a flash of pale red and blue light blobs, which revealed green fur, the hand itself became the size of a primate's. Holding his hand, the guard ran outside with the rest of the group, which met up at a delivery vehicle.

The two remaining guards took focus on Fukazawa, and just as they were about to unleash the fury of their weapons, Gondo and Gordon both sprang out from their cover, each attacking a guard with their respective weapon. Gondo shot one in the neck, and Gordon stabbed the other in the back with his katana; each delivering a fatal blow. From the guard who had been shot, a peculiar gas began to rush out from the wound. This guard fell to the ground, and the strange lights overtook the visible parts of his body, revealing an ape-like creature. The same sequence of events occurred with the stabbed guard as well. Gondo and Fukazawa came closer to inspect the bodies. The thought that whatever the hell these things were had actually inside G-Force for who knows how long made them shudder. The engine of a vehicle starting was heard, and the three knew that this was the gang of whatever these things were making it's getaway. "Should we follow them?" Fukazawa asked.

"No, we have something far more valuable in front of us." Gondo replied, looking back down at the bodies.
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Jirass finally reached the edge of Los Angeles' border, rising up and letting out a loud roar to the unknown threat before continuing to march ashore.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Hidachi and Vaughn had fallen behind from the rest of the group, due to getting caught up in their own firefight. Four guards had the two men pinned down, and were slowly but surely chipping away at the cover they were hiding behind. Hidachi quickly peeked around with his .50 Desert Eagle in hand, and shot one of the simians right between the eyes. The ape's head exploded in a shower of brain matter, splintered bone, and ruptured tissue. The headless body slumped to the ground with a sickening thud, and Hidachi ducked back behind cover.

Joseph took aim at the guard closest to him, and pumped his chest full of lead with a smaller, but equally effective .45 caliber pistol. The simian let out a gurgled screech as he flew onto his back, blood pooling all around him.

Hidachi decided to change it up and blew one of two, remaining guard's knee completely off. The crippled ape bellowed in excruciating pain and fell to the floor, rolling and twitching on the ground. The last remaining simian looked down at his fallen comrade, before throwing his blaster to the floor, and running for his life. Hidachi and Vaughn rose from their beaten up position, and made their over to the remaining simian.

"How the hell did you and your guys get in here?!" Hidachi demanded, and placed a foot firmly on the ape's chest.

"And where are they going now?" Joseph piped up.

The simian growled and spat at the two men, whilst shooting them both a look of raw hatred.

"Go. To. HELL." He shot back with a guttural snarl.

Hidachi narrowed his eyes. "You first." He muttered, and blew the ugly bastard's head apart.

Joseph snorted in disgust and patted Hidachi on the back. "We should go and catch up with the others." He murmured, and the two men quickly jogged off to find Fukazawa and the rest.

#BotM