Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
gigan72
Keizer

Re: Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan looked over and saw the Gotengo flying towards him. He quickly lifted the Moguera in front of him, using it to successfully block the attack. He was exhausted, bleeding, and was in severe pain.
[quote="KaijuFiend"][quote="Birdman"]Do you like what you see?[/quote]
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

11-22-13/11-23-14/12-27-14

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

The Gotengo was miraculously bounced off of MOGUERA, but hit the ground and was partially embedded into it. MOGUERA's rockets activated once more, and the machine flew out of Gigan's grip, knocking the cyborg over. The machine then turned around when hovering, and MOGUERA began to rain down all of it's arsenal on Gigan, while circling around the cyborg.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan collapsed. The pain and blood loss made him extremely tired, and he finally passed out.
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

"Look at that!" Hiroshi said. "It seems we might have taken it down!"

MOGUERA then landed. The all-out attack had caused the ground to form craters, and flames covered the ground. The crew was scanning Gigan through the monitor.

"It seems as so. Give it one last attack, just to be sure we won't be followed back to HQ," Fukazawa said. Hiroshi followed this command, and fired another blast of the auto-tracking laser cannons onto the monster. No response.

"Alright, it seems clear," said Yasuaki. "Damage levels are pretty far up there on this thing. We need to get back to HQ, as this will take many weeks to repair," he continued.

"Roger that. Command will hear about this one when I get the chance," Fukazawa growled.

With that, MOGUERA took off and it's necessary flight gear extended, beginning the journey back home...
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Reven'dor stood up and walked over to Gigan. Hurt and sad he could not defend the helpless kaiju.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Gordon let out a single laugh at Gigan just falling over. He turned the Gotengo back towards the base, Gordon turned on his communication to the base. Though the Gotengo was a bit damaged, it could still function at a mostly normal rate.

"Are the others dealt with? Or do we have to kick some more ass?" He said. "Next time, just let me deal with it."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Reven'dor could destroy the Gotengo. He could chase after the Moguera too and tear it apart. But it wasnt worth it. Reven'dor picked up Gigan and began to carry him off to a safe space. Somewhere where Gigan would be anle to heal

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan woke up alone. He could barely see the city, but he was close enough. He stood up, surprised by how exhausted he felt. He decided it was because of how long he had slept, and took to the air above Vegas, deciding he would explore and see what other threats were near before he found a resting place.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Meanwhile Reven'dor walked off somewhere. Weakened and hurt on a beach. He fell over collapsed and hurt. Reven'dor turned back into Roy unconcious on the beach.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

With every slice of the subterranean beast's claws, a howl of pain from Monster x accompanied it. He removed his hands from the creature's throat, opting for a different strategy. The beast's right arm lunged forward to disembowel Monster X. The skeletal warrior easily caught the limb mid-swing. Bending down, he grasped the creature's belly with his other hand and, with some effort, lifted the creature over his head and tossed it through the air. The creature met the airborne Stygias, both falling from the sky and landing atop the SPHINKCS. Monster X wasted no time in unleashing his gravity bolts again. This time, however, there was no pause between shots.

Wave after wave of golden beams engulfed the three, coating their forms in debris and fire. At last Monster X stopped his assault. He need to recharge his energy for a moment before continuing. Monster X fell to his knees, fatigue kicking in. These three were proving too much of a challenge. One on one, he could have taken them easily. But together they were too much for the alien. If Monster X wanted to destroy the planet, he'd need to recover. And he couldn't do that here. The option to retreat wormed its way into Monster X's mind.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

"Multiple system failures and hull breaches!"

"Left foreleg unresponsive, all other legs immobilized..."

"Starboard railgun destroyed."

"Anti-grav flight engines running diagnostic, most likely still functional..."

Worthless pile of junk, JAG thought of the SPHINKCS, while also kicking himself for trusting, against his instincts, that the peace-loving Thothites could build a weapon. That he had missed his shot with the stun round was probably also their fault, a poorly-made targeting component or some such thing. He unstrapped himself from his command chair, climbing to his feet with a grunt and holding the armrest to support himself on the now-tilted floor. He retrieved his sabre from its place on the back of the chair, and secured it in place on his belt.

"Get this thing airborne and back to Antarctica," he ordered. Switching comm channels, he contacted the commander of the Mothman platoon stationed in the SPHINKCS's armored troop compartment. "Commander, the mech's been disabled. Are your troops still in one piece?"

"All good, Emperor. This thing's seatbelts can do their job, at least."

"Then prepare for deployment. We're going to cover the SPHINKCS's retreat."

The officer gave an affirmative, and JAG made his way into the elevator at the rear of the bridge. Moments later, he stood in front of a blast door in the cramped troop bay. Forty Mothman warriors, genetically engineered horrors with powerful moth-like wings and bulbous compound eyes that glowed a sinister, unearthly red. Their furry, gray humanoid bodies were encased in suits of black armor, and helmets with antennae-holes protected their heads. Each clutched a bayonet-equipped rifle or rocket launcher.

JAG adjusted the straps of his jetpack, drew his sabre, and opened the doors. 'Charge!" he roared, and they surged out into the smoke-choked sky. The launcher troops took aim, and eight high-explosive rockets streaked towards Monster X's repulsive face...
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Monster X raised his hand to allow the back of it to block the rocket's path. Each demo ration left a minor stinging sensation in his hand. Lowing his hand he spotted the incoming troops soaring towards him. In an instant he forgot about the pain, as dark thoughts clouded his mind. He lunged forward, grabbing a handful of Mothmen and crushing them in his grip. Blood and entrails oozed out of his clenched fist as he squeezed.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

"Aim for the bastard's eyes!" JAG ordered, gesturing with his sabre. Screaming promises of revenge for the deaths of their comrades, the surviving Mothmen opened up with their rifles, emptying their clips into the towering alien's eyes. JAG rushed forward while they reloaded, unconcerned with the rather noticeable size advantage of his opponent. A red eye the size of a moving van loomed before him, and he poured all of his momentum into a vicious thrust with his blade...

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Roy woke up on the beach. In his human form.Clothes torn and ripped. He stood up immediately. He stumbled his way off the beach and onto the highway. Hopefully no one saw his transformation.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

As Monster X would raise his arm to scoop up a handful of Mothmen, he would feel an excruciating pain on his right leg as the creature had recovered and clamped it's jaws down on the alien's leg. The crushing force of the jaw combined with the blade-like teeth sliced through the alien flesh and sinew as well as crushing his leg bones. With a tug, he creature pulled Monster X's leg out from under it and cause it to face-plant into the concrete.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Roy hailed a cab..his pockets were empty. He simply walked into the subway. He looked around waiting for a crowd and then slipped under the turnstall while no one was paying attention. How far away was he? Roy looked at the train and realized he wasnt even in Florida anymore. He was halfway across the country.

"Oh shit."

He got off at the next stop and after several failed attempts at getting peoples attention was able to use someones phone. He called a number. The phone rang ans Roy talked.

"Hello? Jenny? It happened again."

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

"Holy -!" JAG had been expecting an attack, but Monster X's sudden forward plunge caught him off-guard. He had managed to complete his attack, plunging his blade into the rubbery surface of the beast's eyeball; stinking fluid sprayed from the wound and sizzled against his armor. The eyelid slammed shut, sending JAG flipping end over end through the air, barely managing to right himself and keep his grip on his sabre. The impact had been all that had saved him, though, knocking him out of the monster's path as it toppled to the ground, crushing another unlucky Mothman as it did. The remains of the platoon assembled above the fallen monstrosity's mangled leg, and opened fire into its bleeding wound.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Stygias howled in frustration as she was struck by the stouter monster and bowled out of the sky. The collision and subsequent impact with the ground strained the wing that had been struck earlier by her opponent's fiercesome ray.

The crystalline kaiju lay stunned for a few moments, in a crater of shattered buildings and pavement, her tail lashing spastically at the heavens, claws pawing at the air as if she were an overturned salbug, tendrils of smoke dancing about her frame

The indignity of it enraged her. With a heaving flex of her transluscent body, Stygias flipped, using her wings like extra limbs to manuever, and set her eyeless crystal head towards Monster X. The hardier monster that had struck her out of the air was currently mauling its limb, holding it in place. Then it was on her side, or at least, the enemy of her enemy. Good. The first beam had only been the warm up.....

Stygias tossed her head back, sulphurous light glaring around the crown of her head, then tossed it forwards. A blinding scalpel of hardlight energy ripped into Monster X's shoulder as it struggled with its second opponent. The head-like shoulder-pauldron fairly seemed to explode, vomiting blood and bone and ichor everywhere. Stygias panned the beam to the side as the impact of the beam propelled Monster X along the concrete, and the beam tore into Monster X's neck as well, more blood vomiting forth as the lance of energy ripped a deep gash in the less heavily armored tissue.

The demonic kaiju was propelled sideways along the battered city streets, scraping over rubble and and concrete.

Secondary explosions of heat-lightning and static charge bloomed along Monster X as the beam trailed off.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

A few moments later after telling Jenny where he was Roy got was picked up by his sister. Roy was shaking in the car as his eyes turned black again. He growled, his sister rolled her eyes and took a needle out the glove compartment and stabbed him. Roy gasped in air as he began breathing quickly and soon it slowed.

"You know, with a big enough dose we could still probably cure you." Jenny said.

"Yeah, last time you tried that I burned it off and transformed anyways and went on a rampage." Roy stated

"Maybe if you'd calm down for five damn seconds. You're always so angry." Jenny said.

"It's not me its Reven'dor. I keep telling you his spirit is stuck in my body. We are not the same person." Roy exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah. Lets gwt you home Giga Jaws." Jenny said driving faster.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Back at G-force headquarters, things had gotten fairly quiet in the last hours. Everyone was still in shock at how many kaiju had appeared at one time, and in the span of mere minutes. It was around noon at the moment, and Kenichi had decided to skip lunch and use one of his sick days instead; having a pile built up from never using one until now. As he was making his way out of the Intel office, Lex steps in front of the doorway and blocks Kenichi's exit of escape. She folded her arms tightly in front of her chest, and a playful smirk formed on her lips as she studied Kenichi as if he was a test subject.

"Leaving so soon are we? Where are you going?" Lex asked with an almost interrogating tone. Kenichi simply rolled his eyes and looked at her impatiently.

"Home, I'm not feeling all that great today, and I kind of wanna spend some time with my wife. Is that okay with you, your highness? He responded in exasperation.

Lex sucked her teeth and stepped to the side, allowing for Kenichi to pass; slapping him on the arm as she follows along. "Wanna talk about anything?"

Kenichi slowly shook his head. "Not really, I just feel like hell today and don't feel like being here. I hope you can make it through without me."

"Oh shut up." Lex quickly shot back as they neared security. Kenichi proceeded to place his left hand on the palm reader, while allowing for his eyes to be verified by the retina scanner. Once successful, the doors unlock to the outside and Kenichi turned to face Lex, whom of which had a subtle look of disappointment on her face. Kenichi lets a small smile slip and simply stared at her pretty, freckled face.

"See you tomorrow Lex." He murmured calmly.

Lex merely smiled back before finally giving him a quick, and friendly hug. "Feel better, I mean it." She stated firmly and hurriedly walked back towards the office.

Kenichi stared after her for a moment before chuckling to himself, and with that, he headed outside toward his car and began the journey back home.

Godzilla could sense it. Yes. There it was clear as day, more radiation for him to feed on. This time however it wasn't from the Earth's core, it was from a man made source; namely a nuclear submarine. Even though he was still thousands of miles down in the Mariana Trench, Godzilla's senses were tracking it like a bloodhound, but a thousandfold. His instincts were ordering him to hunt the submarine down and feed on the precious life blood inside; this was the chance for Godzilla to return to his peak and then some. The time was now. As such, with a heavy twist, and lurching from side to side, Godzilla digs his claws into the dirt and pulls himself to his feet. The leviathan then proceeds to lift his incredibly muscular tail up as far as it'll go amongst the grueling tide, and with flabbergasting amounts of force, slams it back down into the Earth; propelling his titanic shape towards the upper reaches of the Pacific, like a screaming torpedo. He could feel the radiation growing stronger by the minute as he neared the sub's location, and changed course whenever he needed to. Godzilla moved with such grace and fluidity in the water, seeming almost weightless in its embrace. This was truly his domain.

The black kaiju wasn't far now, he could almost taste the overwhelming toxicity of it. Just a few more miles to go and it would be all his. Within several minutes, Godzilla finally sees his prize just a few hundred yards out; a submarine about 460 feet in length, and stuffed full with enough radiation to wipe out an entire town. This was the thing that'd return Godzilla to the top again, unmatched by no one. With a guttural snarl, Godzilla slams into the submarine with unspeakable amounts of force, and instantly breaches its thick, reinforced hull. The massive kaiju slams his claws into both sides of the vessel for leverage, and clamps down on the most damaged area with his enormous jaws; splitting the hull apart with hundreds of thousands of force. Godzilla rips his head away with a huge chunk filling his mouth, before spitting it away and plunging a clawed hand into the innards of the destroyed sub.

On the surface of the Pacific, the water is calm and collective with only a subtle breeze cascading across every once in a while. Suddenly, the ocean erupts in a geyser that stretches hundreds of feet into the air, and spans hundreds of feet across. The tower of water soon collapses back down on itself and slams into the ocean, creating massive waves and crests that will travel for miles on end. After several minutes come and go, the ocean returns to a fairly calm state once more. Then, as if to interrupt the stillness once again, a massive, light blue aura gleams to life beneath the waves; blinding in its sheer intensity. An enormous black form races towards the surface, and violently explodes out of the water; sending particles flying every which way, and creating several more giant waves and crests alike. Godzilla's dorsal fins cause steam to rise in the area around him, due to the incredible heat that they're giving off.

The submarine served its purpose quite nicely it appeared, for the the monster king was now in peak condition across the board. Godzilla's lips curl in rage, as his eyes glow with a renewed fire burning in them. He rears his head back and bellows with all of his might to the heavens.

SKREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NNNNNK!!!

Godzilla had returned, and he wanted the entire world to know it. With that, the titan plunged back down into the depths of the ocean and began his journey.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 12 times in total.

#BotM