Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Re: Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising Hub

Post by Dr. Carter »

Kaijunator wrote:
Dr. Carter wrote:And uh, yeah, looks like the Simeans made monkeys out of G Force. :lol: Some one is going to be going bananas. No one makes a monkey out of G Force, and tells the tail, right?
:rimshot:

BA DUM TISS
Missingno. wrote:
Dr. Carter wrote:And uh, yeah, looks like the Simeans made monkeys out of G Force. :lol: Some one is going to be going bananas. No one makes a monkey out of G Force, and tells the tail, right?
My ghost crowd just read that. They're BOOing you!
Well, I had a good opportunity for some puns, and took it. I thought it was quite... punny. XD Okay, okay, enough of the bad puns.
Godzilla165 wrote:I have a recent post on the previous page, Missi, not that it really did too much in terms of interaction with your characters and mine.

I'll try to have a lengthy one up either tonight or tomorrow. Being on drugs while also having to keep your business afloat, AND being a Dad/husband is some sanity-straining stuff :lol:. Somehow I still find time to have fun in this amazing RP, with amazing people, though, so that's nice.
He probably noticed, and yeah, that would sound sanity-straining. Puts me and my single life into perspective with what I deal with. XD;;

And yeah, this is a very good rp, not many you can find that are as good as this one. (Though there are a few elsewhere that I'm in, but they don't have Kaiju in them, so there's that. XD)

Edit: I was wondering when we'd see Lillith again. And it seems she's gained some humanity.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

I think Jirass should be arriving in Los Angeles night about now. You have that military assault post ready, Kaijunator?
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Super late, but happy one year anniversary, GKU :huge:!

#BotM

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

toho_guy01 wrote:I think Jirass should be arriving in Los Angeles night about now. You have that military assault post ready, Kaijunator?
It's up. Come fight Golza... if you dare!
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Kaijunator wrote:
toho_guy01 wrote:I think Jirass should be arriving in Los Angeles night about now. You have that military assault post ready, Kaijunator?
It's up. Come fight Golza... if you dare!
Jirass never stands down from a challenge!
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Totally not leaning on the 4th wall with Gordon's thoughrs there...
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Definitely not indeed, GTK. XP Definitely not. This is going to be interesting though, seeing what happens when Godzilla arrives and gives both kaiju a royal smack down. Let's see now... What to do next?

Oh, fun fact, I was going to have a little check in on Walterrus and Battra as they wait for the new Ghidorah to rise. But wound up abandoning it due to it turning out to be too much a buddy film fight scene. For one, the two haven't interacted long enough for the true hate between them to come to the surface. And for a second, a slap fight like what is seen in the Night At The Museum movies is simply a bit too campy for this story. Ah well, I'll figure out something next we check in on those two. Would also be a good idea for me to check in Byakan.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

You trying to control Golza? Failure is an option here.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Can't blame a megalomaniacal space monkey for trying. XD

Edit: But, failure really isn't an option for Gorund and his men if they want to stay alive. They fail, either the kaiju destroy them, Mugal disintegrates them for returning empty handed, or they self terminate. So yeah, they can fail if they don't mind the whole dying thing. :lol:

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Okay, temporary crisis averted, so I can continue posting here. I'll get a post up soon.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Why would Mugal want Godzilla to kill Golza? What's the problem with having a second weapon of mass destruction? Unless the mind control sucks and lasts for like an hour or two. Besides if Golza's near death, I'll have him hightail it outta there.

Debating on whether to have Golza attempt to throw Jirass, dodging the rockets, or attempt to fight the mind control.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Let's just say that Mugal's a little cray cray. IT's also an edited line from TOMG, which didn't quite make sense either, but in any case, a weakened Godzilla would be easier for a heavily improved MechaGodzilla to kill. After all, who would want to mess with the war machine that managed to kill Godzilla?

Edit: Also, they'll have to figure out a way to get rid of Golza too if he isn't killed by Godzilla. Sooner or later, the creature would no longer be needed, so by having both Godzilla and Golza either kill or seriously injure each other, that solves the issue of disposal of Golza once he and MechaGodzilla kill Godzilla. Sort of like the quandary that they would have had in TOMG with regards to Titanosaurus. So in answer to the question of the mind control, it doesn't suck that bad, they just don't want to have to rely on it longer than they feel they have to. Which would be however long it takes to kill Godzilla.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Dr. Carter wrote:Let's just say that Mugal's a little cray cray. IT's also an edited line from TOMG, which didn't quite make sense either, but in any case, a weakened Godzilla would be easier for a heavily improved MechaGodzilla to kill. After all, who would want to mess with the war machine that managed to kill Godzilla?

Edit: Also, they'll have to figure out a way to get rid of Golza too if he isn't killed by Godzilla. Sooner or later, the creature would no longer be needed, so by having both Godzilla and Golza either kill or seriously injure each other, that solves the issue of disposal of Golza once he and MechaGodzilla kill Godzilla. Sort of like the quandary that they would have had in TOMG with regards to Titanosaurus. So in answer to the question of the mind control, it doesn't suck that bad, they just don't want to have to rely on it longer than they feel they have to. Which would be however long it takes to kill Godzilla.
King Ghidorah would.

The Simians better come up with a way to get rid of Golza quick. The dude can burrow at high speeds. If he isn't near-death, then he'll absorb energy attacks. Also, what about Jirass? Is he just going to watch or will be a target?

Gorund has enough ammo to control four kaiju. How many rockets does it take to control one? Is the "two shots per beast" just in case the first one doesn't bring it under control?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Kaijunator wrote:
Dr. Carter wrote:Let's just say that Mugal's a little cray cray. IT's also an edited line from TOMG, which didn't quite make sense either, but in any case, a weakened Godzilla would be easier for a heavily improved MechaGodzilla to kill. After all, who would want to mess with the war machine that managed to kill Godzilla?

King Ghidorah would.

The Simians better come up with a way to get rid of Golza quick. The dude can burrow at high speeds. If he isn't near-death, then he'll absorb energy attacks. Also, what about Jirass? Is he just going to watch or will be a target?

Gorund has enough ammo to control four kaiju. How many rockets does it take to control one? Is the "two shots per beast" just in case the first one doesn't bring it under control?
The Simeans don't have any idea yet that King Ghidorah has returned, so that space demon is far from their minds. And Jirass is a possible target, but Golza is the more attractive one right now.

As for the two shots per beast thing, it's in case the first round misses. I didn't quite clearly explain that it has to strike within a meter of the base of the Kaiju's skull, so if it's off by more than a meter, it won't work.

Plus, the Simeans don't like leaving things to chance usually. Hence why when MechaGodzilla first appeared, he was in a MireGoji disguise. As well as the fact that MGII has been upgraded with articulated hands that can still fire missiles, and was coated in the NT-1 Diamond armor. That Godzilla learned how to deal with that armor took them by complete surprise, and for some reason, the guy Mugal had vaporized earlier in the RP had not upgraded MechaGodzilla's strength. Hence why he wasn't able to throw off Godzilla when the king pinned him to the ground. That won't be an issue later though, as I intend to have a scene where MechaGodzilla under goes a test and will easily lift more than twice his own weight.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Sorry Simeans, you aren't controlling Golza today! Mothra and Byakan, well, could just cry loud enough if they want Golza's attention.

If you guys are wondering where the weight increasing comes from, Golza in his normal form weighs less than Fire in Tiga and Ultra Galaxy. He always gets a boost in Fire. The time required to gain weight is my only question. I don't remember Tiga or Ultra Galaxy ever stating the length of time took Golza to gain the weight.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

I'll wait for G165 to post and then I'll have Mothra and Byakan act accordingly.

And I see, that does make sense. It's a relatively easy way, while Walterrus, not so much. I'll let the improvement he had earlier speak for itself. For all the good it did considering he only closed the gap by ten meters and Godzilla widened the gap again by five.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Guys I just noticed something: the story thread has 666 replies.

Also I wasn't expecting Gorund to die, especially by Godzilla's hand crushing him.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Oh, I was. Godzilla has killed people who yell a little too loud. See in the Godzilla Color Special Dark Horse comic where he stomps a guy, and in G2000, he smashes the side of a building Katagiri is on who was yelling at him and falls to his death. So this was expected, I just expected him to turn Gorund into atom dust, not squish him. :lol:

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

This Godzilla just really couldn't give a damn if he tried :lol:.

#BotM

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

So Godzilla, the Larva, and Byakan are recruiting kaiju for Ghidorah's return? Oh, well I guess Golza would be fine with that. Godzilla could've just told him that instead of trying to kill him. He's still going to the volcano though, so you may have to follow him, wait until he returns, or release an extremely loud cry.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!