Age of Monsters

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla The King
Futurian

Re: Age of Monsters

Post by Godzilla The King »

Emiko smiled at Junior before her frown slowly crept back in.

"Yeah. We're far from done...I can just feel it." She whispered.

True to their word, the Cameron brothers did not take long to get there. Troy was as deadpan as usual while Kaz tried to joke around a bit. Katsura was happy that her children were home but she worried about her husband...
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Post by SpanishBulldog63 »

"Hey," Junior whispered, tilting her face up gently to look her in the eyes as Rafael greeted the Cameron brothers, "whatever it is that comes our way, we'll get through it. Hell or high water."
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:
"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"So, we missed Godzilla's little secret, huh?" Kaz mentioned as he sat down casually, already reaching for a can of soda. "Just our luck."

"Well, we wouldn't hear much besides Felix screeching." Troy said quietly. "No offense."

Emiko kissed Junior.

"Those two should get a room." Kaz scoffed.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

"That's just the tip of the iceberg. We still haven't gone over the findings from London, not that Dr. Banner would let us get a word in on the subject with that geek-out he had. As for them," he jerked his thumb to the smiling Junior and Emiko, "after their back-and-forth on the radio...yeah, I'm with ya, Kaz."

Junior narrowed his eyes at his brother, then grew a devious smile, whispering in Emiko's ear, "I think they just gave an idea."
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:
Resized Image

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Banner growled, shooting a silencing glare at the detractors.

"Anyways, Dana and I are plannin' on sending an ROV under to see how much of that...stuff there is. Anyone care to join?"
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Is that even a question?" Shinoda said with a bit of a smile. "Sign me up."

"Dana better watch out, she now has two men to compete with for you." Katsura laughed.

Emiko had a mischeivous smile as she silently slunk out of the room and into the halls, holding Junior by the hand as she left. She knew Felix was the perfect distraction.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

"Better trade in your tennis racket for a baseball bat, Dana," Maria laughed.

"As for the ROV job," Sal cut in, trying not to laugh, "it's been greenlit. Let's see what more we can learn from that crap."

"Think the others are having too much fun without us?" Ozzy asked as she, Alice, and the two Hudsons made their way to the lab. Alpha and Beta squads were right behind them with the unloaded samples, taking every precaution necessary with them.

"Naaah, I'm sure it's just business-" she paused as Junior and Emiko ran down the intersecting hallway, comms clattering to the floor before the group heard a door slam shut," as usual? Ooookay, so that's happening."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't see anything that would involve two young lovers sprinting down a hallway...nope, not at all." Ozzy half-snickered.

"Good thinking. Let's let them have their alone time...I'd rather not deal with him when he's vengeful."
Resized Image

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

"Hey, Owen!"

Owen turned his head to see his brother run up behind them, "Oh hey, Kyle. How was London?"

"Ugh, don't ask," Kyle groaned, "Shooting cultists in the face is fun at first, but it gets real old after a while."

Owen snickered, "Better not let Mom catch wind that you said that. You know how she feels about those Buena Kai psychos."

"Shit, no need to tell me twice. I was home when that door-to-door solicitor was stupid enough to knock on our door," he shook his head, "I can still hear the screaming."

"Thank god Dad managed to talk Marshall Gutierrez out of recruiting her as a drill instructer for you Sec. Team guys, right?"

Kyle shuddered, "Oh god, talk about a nightmare fucking averted."
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

"You say that like the Big Boss himself was a saint." Sanchez groaned as he carried a couple of boxes full of samples and equipment, remembering his first encounter with the Marshall's drill methods. "Do you remember how many people got absolutely wrecked in basic training alone? That's not even counting the obstacle course or the Security Detail drills he kicked our ass in every. Single. Time."
Resized Image

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Ey...anyone see where the l-ohhhh shit." Kaz said as he turned to where Emiko and Junior once were.

Katsura laughed. "Well, Tyler's gonna freak when he hears about this. Let's hope he gets distracted."

Troy smirked. "It's Dad, he's always distracted."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

SpanishBulldog63 wrote:"You say that like the Big Boss himself was a saint." Sanchez groaned as he carried a couple of boxes full of samples and equipment, remembering his first encounter with the Marshall's drill methods. "Do you remember how many people got absolutely wrecked in basic training alone? That's not even counting the obstacle course or the Security Detail drills he kicked our ass in every. Single. Time."
"Huh," Kyle thought over his days in basic training, "I don't remember it being that bad."

Owen rolled his eyes, "Of course you don't. After several years of Mom dumping us out in the wilderness for the entirety of our summer vacations, you probably sleptwalk your way through it."

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

"And why would I need to do that, Maria?" Dana crossed her arms. "I'm afraid I don't quite get your meaning."

"Competition, Dana," Felix said, making highly-emphasized air quotes with his hands. Dana nodded with a silent 'ah'. He clapped his hands together, whirling around with a smile. "Glad to hear we've been greenlit. Can we do this, yknow, now? I'm pretty excited 'bout this."
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Maria facepalmed, "See, this is why we don't take you to comedy shows, needing jokes explained and everything... Ugh, now there's no joke!"

Sal, meanwhile, was laughing when the Camerons and everyone else noticed that the newest couple on the island sneaked away without a sound. "Well, that didn't take long. I'm sure you can distract him though, Kat."

Turning to the two scientists he nodded, "Yeah, honestly I'm surprised you lot are still here. I said it was greenlit, now go! C'mon, time is knowledge!"

Sanchez added in, "Also helps that Rafael helped you study the damn thing. But that aside, I'm glad we're almost to the-"

CRASH

The group stopped as more crashes and other destructive sounds echoed down the next hallway. "What the fuck?" Sanchez's question was then answered in the form of screams and groans of ecstasy. It didn't take a rocket scientist to guess who.

"NOPE! Let's hurry up to the lab, so we can try and rest for the rest of the day. Oh and O'Neil, if you value your everything, don't say a word."
Resized Image

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Shinoda rushed and grabbed his folder full of data, knowing that he'd be taking notes like crazy. Sketches of the new Godzilla, some minor sketches of the MI kaiju and of the newly found Jirass.

"C'mon!" He shouted to Banner as he ran off.

"...Does he even know where it is?" Could be heard from Troy's voice.

"Dr. Banner, make sure he doesn't get lost." Katsura smirked.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

"Hey guys, we're home with some samples!" Azucena called from outside the room before Shinoda, Dr. Banner, and Dana rushed out of the room towards the docks. "Huh? Figured Banner would stick around for this."

"That's assuming he has an attention span better than a squirrel, Ozzy," Alice scoffed behind her. "Mom? Dad? Mrs. Cameron? Can you and Raf help clear some space on those tables for us? We've got a pretty big shipment here."
Resized Image

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"I'll even get my boys to help out. Troy? Kaz?" Katsura looked towards her sons. "Help us make some room for them."

Troy and Kaz nodded and walked towards the tables, taking things of them with help from their mother.

"More discoveries, huh? At least we ain't missing these ones." Kaz mentioned.

"You're just bored, aren't you?" Troy sighed.

"We punched a kaiju in the face and then we come back to this..."

"Things get dull for you, I know. But it's family...well, friends and family."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

"Well, if you two came with us to Hawaii, you could've beaten up beach bums and journalists to kill the boredom," Azucena said as she set a couple of boxes down on one of the table.

Alice laughed, "That was almost as entertaining as watching Doc here try not to hurl while Azucena steered the boat!"
Resized Image

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

Dr. Hudson rolled his eyes, "Oh hardy har har," he directed his gaze towards Azucena, "Why do I get the feeling you drove that way on purpose just to make the outing more eventful?"

"Let it go, Dad," Owen pat his father on the back.

Kyle sat a box down on the table, "So d'you guys find what you were looking for?"

"Oh yeah, we got plenty of tissue samples of this new Godzilla thanks to our dead friend," Dr. Hudson smiled, "Took some samples of it as well, just incase another one ever decides to pop up."

"So, uh, what exactly are you gonna do with these samples?" Owen couldn't help but inquire.

"Well, I think the first thing we should do is see if we can figure out just how old this new Godzilla is," Dr. Hudson replied, "Could prove vital."

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

"Damn right it would," Sal agreed. "If you know your enemy and know yourself, you will win a hundred battles."
Resized Image

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

"Hey, it's Banner here," a walkie-talkie in the main lab room rang off. "For those of you who we just sprinted past, we found out some shit 'bout Godzilla, and we're out lookin' at a patch of weird protein-carbohydrate underwater."

An audible toss-and-catch.

"Dana here. The substance in question must stay on the cold-plate. Must. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Or else. Fill us in on what you've got. Over."
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.