Age of Monsters

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla The King
Futurian

Re: Age of Monsters

Post by Godzilla The King »

"It's...quite interesting if I can chime in." Shinoda said with excitement over the radio.

Kaz let out a little laugh at the nerds enjoying themselves while his brother just popped a smirk there.

"Yeah, not touching that ever." Kaz said. "Probably end terribly."

"Dr. Hudson, do you have any...theories about this new Godzilla? Anything come to mind based off this new evidence?" Troy asked seriously. "I figured I'd ask you since..."

He glanced to the walkie-talkie.

"He might be too distracted."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

Dr. Hudson picked up the walkie-talkie, "Well, if I had to venture a guess, this new Godzilla probably doesn't care at all about radiation. The Bermuda Triangle isn't exactly a radioactive hotspot, y'know? What's more, Amphibion lacked the sort of residual radiation it most certainly should've picked up from coming into direct contact with Godzilla if he was in any way radioactive. Now whether this means he has that breath weapon like his predacessor remains to be seen, though given that the Baragons have breath weapons despite them not being radioactive, well..." he tugged at his shirt collar, "I certainly wouldn't rule it out."
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Post by SpanishBulldog63 »

Sal cocked his head to the side in curiosity, "If the triangle isn't a radiation hot spot, then something has to have kept that new Godzilla interested enough to stay in the Triangle for as long as it's been alive."

Rafael looked to Roger, "Any idea, New Gavin?"
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:
"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Godzilla is a territorial bastard, I'd say...but nothing was a threat enough to get him to move." Roger said crossing his arms. "Or maybe...he's just lazy."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

"C'mon Gavin, you guys had enough intel to know he was alive and not share with us." Sal pointed out. "Surely you've got more you can give us, cause laziness isn't exactly a Godzilla trait, especially for this one."
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:
Resized Image

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"...What my superiors think is that he's resting, only attacking any kaiju that get near his home." Roger sighed. "Saving his energy for something. Scary, right?"
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

"Or maybe the explanation is something far more mundane," Dr. Hudson offered, "Remember, this Godzilla attacked Amphibion not because he regarded it as an intruder, but because he regarded it as food. Prey. He clearly doesn't share his predecessor's views on radiation if he's attacking other animals to sustain himself. If he hasn't moved from that area at all, then maybe there's some kind of incentive keeping him from venturing away."

"What kind of incentive?" Kyle asked.

Dr. Hudson hesitated to answer, but Owen knew exactly what his father was going to suggest, "The 'plentiful food source' kind of incentive."

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Kaz's eyes widened as that fact dawned on him. "Oh shit...holy shit. We've got a fucking hunter Godzilla..."

Troy just sighed and mimicked his father. "Lovely."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

"Alarming that may be, I think you boys are missing the bigger picture," Dr. Hudson remarked, "It may be a more mundane explanation, but the implications that follow along with it are still rather terrifying. If Godzilla hasn't budged because there's enough prey in that area to the point where he didn't even bother chasing after Amphibion, where's that prey coming from?"

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"A whole ecostystem of kaiju..." Roger spoke, the truth dawning on him. "That's your theory, am ai not wrong? This Godzilla is the Alpha Predator of a kaiju ecosystem in the Bermuda Triangle...and has been for God knows how long...good lord, that's...that's terrifying."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

"If not a kaiju ecosystem, which in it's own right infuriates me to no end, then an ecosystem of enough sea life to feed a kaiju. Think about that...an ecosystem that mankind hasn't fucked up yet." Sal said with intrigue. "And actually Ryan, he did chase Amphibion. Remember that timeframe I pulled up a while ago? I guess that was one prey item he really wanted, or one competitor he couldn't let live."
Resized Image

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

"Sorry, I've had a lot on my mind lately," Dr. Hudson scratched the back of his head.

"If I may say something, Marshall," Owen spoke up, "I don't think it's just sea life that's down there. If you remember, there was a big earthquake in that area a while back, and ever since then a whole bunch of weird crap has been turning up in the nets of trawlers in the surrounding area, both animal and plant life, some of which weren't even aquatic in nature. It's very possible that the earthquake opened or possibly even reopened an entranceway into an isolated underground biome of some sort, partially flooding it to some degree. There's a chance that this Godzilla was the first of the biome's inhabitants to venture out and ended up deciding to make the area his home, preying upon whatever kaiju was foolish enough to leave through that entrance."

"Heh, like Cerberus guarding the gates of Hades," Kyle mused.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"It's like 2016 all over again..." Katsura sighed. "New kaiju everywhere."

"We're prepared for it though, Mom. That's one difference, we also have Jaegers to defend ourselves too." Kaz mentioned.

"But we trashed ours." Troy mentioned. "Though Sal has some firepower at his disposal, I dunno if he has enough to take on a kaiju army."

A smile appeared on his face for a second.

"Would be a hell of a fight though."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

"See, I didn't rule the idea of a kaiju ecosystem out, Owen...I was just being optimistic. I remember reading about those fishing hauls but for some reason I, hell, no one, really, never took those seriously...guess we got to now." Sal rubbed his hands over his face, "Seriously kid, write horror novels, cause this could be a good horror version of Journey to the Center of the Earth."

"It's not just Pop who's got an arsenal," Rafael said. "The factory may be slow, but if push comes to shove, the world may see a rise in Devastator sales."

Azucena flashed a grin, "Kaboom!"
Resized Image

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

"See, even the Marshall thinks you should be writing horror stuff," Kyle quietly nudged his older brother only to be put into a harmless headlock and on the receiving end of a noogie.

"I pray that those Devastators of yours are as every bit as effective as you're hoping, boys, I really do," Dr. Hudson stated, "because I'm worried it's not a matter of 'if' they'll see use, but 'when'... In the meantime, however, we've got some tissue samples that need to be run through the system, so if you need me for anything, I'll be down in the lab," Dr. Hudson picked up the container that held the samples and exited the room.

"Well that answers the question of where you got your ominous way with words," Kyle remarked towards Owen, who simply rolled his eyes in response before letting go of the headlock.

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Sal sighed, "At the cost of sounding all kinds of fucked up, Ryan, those super rounds turned Mu into another layer of sea floor and then some back when I first made and sold them, remember?"

"Weeeell, Ozzy and I should probably go help out. How else are we gonna learn?" Alice said as she and her sister gave their parents a hug and followed Dr. Hudson to the lab.
Resized Image

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

"Even though he wasn't present when that occured, he tries not to think about it, Marshall," Owen answered for his now absent father before stepping out after him, "It's... still a bit of a touchy subject in our family."

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

"That's why I said 'at the cost of sounding fucked up,'" Sal scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Guy's been a good friend since the beginning, and you've all been more than welcome in the Gutierrez home, especially since you kids, and yes you're still kids to us old-timers, have all pretty much grown together as friends and teammates."
Resized Image

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"It's just like Dad and Hannibal Chau..." Kaz mentioned. "Dad just...he gets silent and angry."

"Everyone our age lost something in 2016, your father just had a face to the reason." Katsura sighed. "He lost his hometown to a curious Hannibal Chau."

Walt was still awake...though drowsiness had started to hit him. He was tied up in a lone room on the MI base, muzzled and confused. He had tried screaming for help early but it did him nothing. All he had now was the occasional noise to keep him up.

He felt that pain burning into him once more and blacked out.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Simon turned his head to Cameron. "Got a status report for me?"
[quote="KaijuFiend"][quote="Birdman"]Do you like what you see?[/quote]
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

11-22-13/11-23-14/12-27-14