The RPG Forums General Discussion Thread

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: The RPG Forums General Discussion Thread

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:33 pm

Vatarian wrote:I’m STILL technically around and STILL considering the merits of instigating a new RP.

After consideration, I think it would be.... Another take on a supernatural/horror RP. Albiet a lot more focused than previous incarnations of that genre have been on this board.

I’ve been inspired by both the new season of Castlevania, and by my own interest in gothic horror and the like resurging independantly of that.

It would hit a balance between “character-heavy” and “action-heavy”, with both a fair amount of time spent to developing the cast, and a decent chunk of things devoted to. Well. Extreme violence.

Of course, it’s all just a nascent thought, atm.

A Gothic supernatural horror RP...I'm in. What kind of supernatural we talking?
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer

With skills like this......I wonder too.

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.

TK drinking game official rules.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26072&start=2080#p1564587

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: The RPG Forums General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:29 am

So i was thinking for a bit and i thought of an idea for an RPG. How would you guys feel if we made one for Jurassic Park: Chaos Effect? There's a lot of room to play with considering the storyline the toys had. We could create our own Hybrids,or other genetically engineered dinosaur monstrosities,and have a nice human segment along with it!

Return to “RPG Forum”