BOTM: Eternal Fracture

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

BOTM: Eternal Fracture

Post by Godzilla165 »

Ubel couldn't believe it... One full year had already passed since the war of the multiverse. The Ninja and Raspaganje were both dead for good, and the heroes had claimed victory by the skin of their teeth; the big ninja still even had the tattered remains of his armor to prove it. "I really must take this to one of the blacksmiths soon." Ubel thought as he studied his ruined gear for a moment, before turning his attention over the weapon given to him, by The Riverman: the Hellsbane. Ubel promised the ancient being that he would take excellent care of it, and he hasn't broken his promise yet; and doesn't plan on doing so either. He then looks across his room at the gift he found for Molly, a basketball-sized diamond that he retrieved out in the mountains, on the other side of their realm. It was a gift that she could utilize in any way really, from creating jewelry out of it, to using it for various magics and spells... Only the sky was the limit.

With a heavy sigh, Ubel rises from his massive bed and strides over to the window; the sun was just barely peaking over the horizon, and everyone was still fast asleep. Well scratch that, there IS one other person who was most likely up at this hour, as Young Man always awoke early in order to go visit Orochi in the mountains; and then return back to the kingdom and catch up on sleep. Ubel simply chuckles to himself at the thought, and glances over at the diamond once again. He would have given it to her sooner, but she simply hadn't summoned him to visit, let alone attend her birthday. Plus, Ubel was tied up for the majority of the time, helping in stabilizing their realm once again; for the time without a true leader hadn't done them any favors. Luckily Young Man was back to lead them again, and their kin could finally rest easier.

With that, Ubel slowly walks back over to his bed, and gets back into it; awaiting slumber to take him away. He didn't know exactly what, but the big ninja had a tiny, minuscule feeling that something was amiss. The very second that he had some exceptional time to himself, Ubel would travel to visit with Molly and the others; just to make sure that they were all okay... And of course to finally give Molly her gift.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

#BotM

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Re: BOTM: Eternal Fracture

Post by Missingno. »

Somewhere in the far spacial reaches of space in a large field of meteors much like ours slightly lit by the weakest light to reach it from the nearest stars, an object, a small sphere that appeared to be a world of steel derived of any form of life resided. On this sphere, the events of just a year prior seemed to have altered something... A seething rage that could almost be felt was apparent, and a fury from many centuries ago was rising, as history was now bound to repeat itself.
Last edited by Missingno. on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

There was a green glow in the void of space ten lightminutes from the home of Ubel and his kin, and something popped into existance. Stars were blacked out as a luminescent shape took form. A gem the size of a human head floated in the void, crimson in color. At its center, two pastel-green eyes glowed, staring around. Tens of thousands of smaller crystals orbitted the large one-- some were as big as a human thumb, some were as small as grains of sand.

Each and every one glowed. Some glowed white or blue. Some glowed green. Some of the larger ones glowed red like the "head".

"What a dump,"

The entity remarked snidely, somehow vocalizing in the void of space.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

A man sat in a bar, a normal man, the kind you'd see there every day. He had just got done with his drink and was starting to enjoy himself. This, was James Willis, and today would not be a normal day.

A huge man sat next to him, every man in the room seemed small compared to him and this place was filled with men that couldn't exactly be called scrawny. He turned to Willis, giving him a look that told him it was serious.

"What is it now, Ed?" Willis asked, taking another drink from his glass.

"Sinister, he's being held hostage. We don't know by who but apparently he's outside his building." Edward said, almost in a montone voice.

"And why should I care?" Willis started, annoyed. "He's not our enemy anymore, but I'd rather not be grouped in with him."

"I sent May over there to scout ahead, apparently the guys holding him seem pretty nasty. We need all four of us to handle it."

"Four?"

With that, a younger man walked in, dark hair and dark eyes. He made a cocky smile before James tried socking him in the face. His fist was held back by some outside force.

"Nice to see you too, Jim." He chuckled before turning serious. "No matter what you think of me or him, I know him best. He was my mentor. You need me."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

"Scanning for preliminary quantum-analysis. Should cover the immediate megameter or so..."

The entity mumbled to itself, components swirling about like leaves in a soft wind. A ray of light emerged from its head, playing over the vaccum around it. Dust particles, gas-pockets, and a distant asteroid were caught in the ray's path. It vanished after another moment.

"Hmm. Not a full vaccum. Gravity appears to be very weak in this place..... Dust and gas floating everywhere uncompounded. And the matter appears to be atomic in nature. Nothing with a density of over 50... Yet."
Last edited by Vatarian on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

James merely muttered a incomprehenisible string of swear words as he got up, walking towards the "base." Edward walked behind him with the younger man following.

"So, what's your plan 'Commander?'" James asked the younger man.

"Kick ass and take names?" The 'Commander' said.

"Certainly a brilliant plan, Sun Tzu." He said rolling his eyes.

"Sun who?"

"Goddammit!"
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Earth. Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

The moon shone brightly as it casts its eyes down upon the city below. It was quiet... Many of the city's inhabitants were sound asleep. Dawn wouldn't be for another four hours...

And yet, there was activity, mainly at a small bank on the outskirts of the city. A large black van waited by an alleyway as shots rang out through the night. From the bank, emerged four men in ski masks, each carrying large sums of money. "Talk about easy!" The one in the lead, shortest of the four, chuckled as he threw the bags into the back of the van. "It's like taking candy from a baby!"

"Well, it won't be if we don't move fast! Cops will be here quick, and our driver friend won't be saving us then!" Another shouted as he too threw the bags of money into the back of the van. "Shame by the time they get here, any witnesses will be long dead." They all piled into the back of the van, and closed the door.

One of the men pulled out a detonator, and pressed it. As the van began to drive off, the bank erupted into a sea of molten liquid and fire, incinerating anything that was within. "Boss is going to be very happy with us" The third man said, with the fourth nodding. He looked over at the driver's seat, where a fifth person with a mask on, a woman, sat as she drove off. "Couldn't have pulled this little heist off without ya."

"Don't thank me. I'm just willing to help." The woman said with a smile.

A shot fired out, and the van found itself skidding out of control as its front tire was popped. The ground around it exploded, and the van's front end lifted straight into the air, before falling on its back. At first, all was still, and then the back end opened up. The masked men began to crawl out, as did the woman, grabbing the bags as they could. "The hell was that?" The second one said. The sound of sirens reached their ears, and they ran, into one of the adjacent alleyways.

Three miles away, perched on a building, another woman lowered her sniper rifle. "Okay Aello, it's your turn. They're in a place where no one else can see ya, so have fun." She said into an earpiece she wore...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Energy swelled inside a pocket of space nearby, a few light-hours away. The energy swelled past, hitting the asteroid and decimating it.

LR--"Take that, rock!"
C--"Be quiet, you idiots...talking to yourself like that in such a childish way."

The voices first came as if two spoke in unison laughter, but the third boomed back and ended in screech. Two large gray-gold wings unfurled as the three heads rolled their body in line with the star, banking right to turn in a wide arc.

LCR--"There, there."

Drakh-Ghidorah then silently flew through the sky, golden sheen glittering in the light.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"So, what'd May explain these guys as?" Sam asked.

"Monsters." Edward said.

"She's not very good at descriptions is she?"

"Not exactly our job." Willis said.

They had entered the base. It was time to suit up.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

The thiefs stopped running. The sounds of the sirens were growing louder, yet they knew they were in the home stretch already. Just a little further down, and they'd be at the sewer entrance, which would take them straight to their hideout. And with who knew what running other lengths of the sewers, no one would dare come down there. Still, there was that damn sniper that had plugged them... "We're almost in the clear." The woman said. "Don't drop any of those money bags!"

One guy stopped. "Do... do you hear that?" He said. "It sounds like a... missi-"

Something flew down into the alley from above, and plucked the man off his feet and into the air, screaming the whole way.

The other robbers began to panic "What the hell was that thing?!" one of them said. They dropped the bags of money and pulled out their guns, Ak-47's. "It took Jimbo!"

"Calm down!" The woman snapped. "Or you'll be facing something worse than an oversized eagle! Eyes on the sky, and fire at it!"

Sure enough, a large shape could be seen swooping down upon them, talons outstretched. The group opened fire, but with its wings tucked in, they weren't sure they were even hitting it. It flew right over their heads, repelled by the bullets... and vanished in the dark alleyway.

"Stick together! And don't leave your guard open!" The woman barked. All four pairs of guns were trained , and the group moved forward. Once this bird was lit up, they'd go and grab the bags...

From the side, came an animalistic snarl. The shorter thug only had enough time to begin firing as something leaped upon him, and dragged him into the darkness.The rest of the group aimed in that direction, and began to fire, but there was nothing there.

Then, from the other side. The third thug screamed as a taloned foot kicked him in the stomach, and send him flying into the wall, where he lay crumpled, knocked out cold. Now the attacker could be seen, with the moonlight glistening off its feathers, and its serpentine eyes locked on the woman and the last masked man, before it darted toward them, fangs bared.

Both turned to run, but the woman was ever so faster than the man. it lunged onto him, his screams of pain and agony reached her ears as she ran into an adjacent warehouse, and shut the door behind her. No sooner did she lock it, than it began to bang, claws slashing away. A shrill bark came from the other side, and then there was nothing...

Meanwhile, the sniper up on the room tapped on her earpiece again. "Okay, Aello has restrained and taken down the four goons. The leader's in the trap, you two. Just be careful in there."

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

"Results of prelim-scan en route back to-"

The entity paused. All of its messages were going through fine, but contact with homeworld seemed.... Strained. The most previous signal of acknowledgment she'd recieved had been rather garbled....

"Hmm. This is junior forward Scout Osmia reporting what appear to be communications difficulties. Does this affect standing orders?"

She waited a moment.....

"No."

The voice was deeper than that of the entity that called itself Osmia, but still sounded female.

"If things are starting to lag and break down, I want you to proceed to the agreed upon sphere and collect data before the signal fades out entirely. We've taken the possibility of contact-loss into account. If communication is lost, a vessel will be dispatched to breach the membrane and search for you in your last known location. Understood?"

Osmia hesitated a split second, then replied.

"If you say so, ma'am. Osmia out."

The transmission ceased and Omsia made a noise.

"Ecchh. Should've sent a ship to begin with. Or five. If I'd known this is what a promotion would entail, I'd have done less to exceed workplace standards."

As "she" grumbled, for the entity could be approximated to what many in this multiverse knew as female, she drew herself into a streamlined shape and streaked towards the location of Ubel and the Young Man.

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Drakh-Ghidorah's total of six eyes glanced from side to side, noting a small entity in space. Passable. The hulking Uradrakh leaned into the light, sighing hydrogen as its golden sheen glimmered.

Then the thing passed.
Ghidorah turned its left head and fired a warning blast at whatever-that-was.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

"Large object spotted ahead. Not a natural body of matter. Fairly tight atomic and molecular weave. Appears to be a life-form. It's.... Gross.... Its crystals are all fused together and-- eugh, it's just WEIRD looking. Like someone took a-"

Osmia made a shrill "EEP"-ing noise as the bolt of energy passed through her. Though it would have likely done a good deal of damage to anything her size from this universe, Osmia's kind were excellent channelers of energy, and very resistant to energy-attacks.

"Definitely a living thing. Yuck. I think it barfed on me, or something. Some sort of energy-discharge, to be certain. Perhaps some form of greeting between itself and other creatures? It'll have to excuse me for not wanting to greet it back. Big ugly clod."

Osmia accelerated.

"Target-sphere in sight. Hopefully no more space-beasts will slobber on me. .......Energy residue stinks like ozone."

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Ice. Snow. Cold.

This is what it was like deep in the frozen realm of Niflheim. This windswept landscape, ravaged by cold and torn by ice, was bleak and left little hope for those who arrived here. The living who came to this place were often trapped forever, and those who died were cursed to have their souls tormented by the horrid monsters of the wilderness for all eternity. This was how it always had been, and this is how it always would be.

Upon her frozen throne, Hel sat, watching over her ice realm. All was as it was supposed to be; her realm was as cold and merciless as it was before. Hel let out a low snort, as her fingers flexed and gripped the throne's arm rests more tightly. It was good to be the queen.

Suddenly, a thin, shadowy creature appeared before the frozen queen, before it kneeled before her.

"My queen..." the being said.

"Welcome, Garmr," Hel replied, before she said, "Rise." Garmr did so. "What brings you to my throne, shadow walker?"

"I have come to tell you of a disturbance in the multiverse," Garmr stated. "I sense a darkness that lurks beyond your kingdom, and I ask your favor to investigate."

"You are free to investigate as you please, Garmr," Hel replied nonchalantly. "The affairs of the multiverse are of no concern to me, but things that threaten my home are to be dealt with swiftly and mercilessly. Investigate this immediately, determine what it is, and eliminate it."

"As you wish, my queen," was all Garmr replied, before he disappeared...
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Osmia never fully makes it into the Realm of the Ninja, as a blinding flash of light, and a second later... Young Man is hovering in front of her, arms folded, green eyes glowing brightly, and wearing a bright grey V-neck. A wave of energy washes over the approaching being and slows her speed down significantly, as Young Man studies her curiously. Blowing a strand of hair out of his eye, the warrior finally breaks the silence.

"Just who, or what exactly are you, and why are you currently trying to venture into my realm?" Young Man questions calmly, his expression never changing and his eyes never leaving Osmia for a second.

#BotM

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

The masked woman backed away from the door, cursing to herself. Damn it... Damn it all! SO close as well! The money gone, so too were the men...

Bright lights shone upon her, and she twisted around, pupils narrowing in response to the intense light. Standing before her were two people, a man and a woman. Both were dressed similarly, in white clothing, and both held staffs in their hands, the man's with a crescent moon upon the top, and the woman's with a full orb. "Vampire Lord Selista Brel, this si the end of the line for you." The man said. "Your men are all taken down, and you are surrounded."

The woman chuckled, as she removed her mask. Beneath it was a beautiful feminine face, but one with twin fangs that reached down to her chin. She was bald as well. "Well, the White Witch Order, I presume." Selista hissed, as she reached into her pocket. "You always have a knack for ruining any supernatural that dares enter this country. You get between me and my money, and my unknowing prey, and there are dire consequences." She then threw a grenade forward, at the two witches. A bolt of energy from the girl's staff blew it up... but smoke erupted from the explosion, and the entire warehouse was covered in it.

"You can't run from us." The girl said, as her staff glowed. The smoke dispersed... and the vampire was now above them. She rolled to the side as Selista landed where she had been moments before, before swinging a clawed arm at the man, who blocked it with his own staff. Every claw strike she tried on the two, they blocked and pushed her backward. One swipe too many and she was pushed onto her back, right against the door of the warehouse, which how held a large gash in the side. "It's over now."

"I don't think so." The vampire's eyes glowed, and the twin witches were thrown back by an invisible force. "I refuse to submit to lowly cretins as you! Your order was on the verge of extinction, and I shall eradicate it with one fell swoop!" Her eyes glowed again, and the two were sent sprawling. "You can't stop my powers, humans. No force on this earth ca-"

A hiss came from her side. She only had enough time to turn before a large harpy tackled her to the ground. Her rancid breath blew in the vampire's face, and she bit into her shoulder, drawing alien blood. The vampire screeched as she tried to throw her off, but the harpy refused to relent. she slashed and clawed back, her feathers blocking the hits aimed at her as she tore her victim apart...

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

"Target entity spotted,"

Osmia whispers into the communications-link back to her home-realm.

"What? Don't engage. Don't even let it see you. You aren't rated for a first-contact situation-"

Osmia butts in.

"Bit too late for that. Its right up close to me, and it's as weird as the space-barf-thing. "

The voice returned after a moment, tone darker.

"Dispatching vessel now. But I don't know how long it will take to reach you-- the voidwinds are strong at the moment. Strong enough to make our communications-signals patchy. It could take time to cross to the sector of reality you're in."

Osmia replies with wordless affirmation. All of this communication occurs over a period of around five seconds-- the words are inaudible to the Young Man, and if he COULD hear the exchange, it would have sounded like no language he'd ever heard. It would have sounded like the songs planets weave out of electromagnetic energy, translated to sound; eerie warbling humms and haunting, wind-like noises.

"Umm...."

Osmia managed to the Ninja. The words would once again sound like the song of the planets; an eerie ringing combined with an undertone like someone plucking a violin. The ninja's voice sounded equally strange to Osmia.

"Hmmm. Your language is really weird. And you're ugly. Like, super ugly. But I can probably translate your weird, ugly language, as long as you don't eat me or something, in the next five seconds...."

There was a pause.

"Hello?"

The word came as a noise like metal being ripped. Well, something like a noise, anyway. Soundwaves really couldn't carry with no air to speak of, but modulated energy-waves could be made to be very much like sound. This was a secret many advanced and powerful beings, such as the Ninjas, had come to know. Osmia's kind knew it as well.

"No. Re-modulating. That didn't sound like goobly-gook you were making a second ago...."

There was another pause.

"Hello?"

The word came like a siren's cry, ethereal and beautiful.

"Umph. No.... Let's try again..."

She re-modulated the wave type and length, molding the energy with her mind.

"Hello? Yeah. This sounds right. You hear me? If you do, please don't barf on me again. I was barfed on just a minute ago by a big, golden, photophageic lump on the way here. And you splattered your energy all over me just a second ago. I really don't need to smell any worse."

As she yammered at the ninja, her mind worked to translate his previous statement.

"I'm Osmia, '0 strange protoplasmic being. I was here to track your signal. Around twelve lunares ago, we picked up energy-discharges that stuck out from the background-noise of reality. They led us to YOU."

She squinted at him, crystals moving about the central prism.

"But you're just one, at least as far as I can tell. Your molecular and atomic meshes both looked to be rigged to stay together. And we picked up a MULTITUDE of signals."

She continued to squint at the Ninja, literally observing his component particles.

"My, you are weird looking."

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

"What do you mean you won't be able to supply my men with more equipment?!" Rukh bellowed in rage as he stood before the Council of Elders. "Sheekhatan's finest are out there, fighting and dying for your futures, and you cast them aside like slaves! Are their lives so worthless?"

"It is not their worth, but rather, the venture itself, that is the problem," one of the councilmen replied. "The empire's economy is not as strong as it has been in past years, and it needs time to recover. To put more of our economic resources into a battle we cannot win is foolish at best and suicidal at worst. Forgive us for our lack of empathy, Rukh, but we are responding purely based off the interests as the empire as a whole, not merely to stroke your armies, and by extension, your, ego."

Rukh flexed his upper lip angrily, before he replied. "So is that it? That is your only reply to my request? That your damn pockets are feeling light and you would rather doom hundreds to death than send some goddamn supplies?!" Rukh swung a fist and smashed a nearby podium to pieces, sending shards of wood and metal flying, before the structure's base clattered onto the metallic floor with a loud resounding thump. "What is the matter you? Are you not Sheekhs? Do you not value the glory of battle and yearn for the expansion of our worlds as the rest of us do?"

"This is not open to discussion," the head council member said in a cold manner. "You are free to leave now, Rukh."

Enraged, Rukh twirled around, his cape flowing behind him as he stormed out of the council chamber...
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Young Man slowly raises an eyebrow at Osmia's little... Moment there, before finally sighing deeply and pinching the ridge of his nose with two fingers. He emits a high-pitched whistle telepathically, in-audible to Osmia, before finally glancing up to stare at her again.

"Look... Osmia, I am fairly exhausted at the moment, and I still am failing to realize just what exactly you desire. So please, enlighten me... What. Do. You. Want?"
Young Man asks, growing slightly impatient with the strange being.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

"Aello, that's enough!" The man shouted as he held his staff forward. At once, chains erupted out of the ground and wrapped around the vampire, binding her to the ground. With her prey restrained, the harpy leaped off, and watched as both witches made their way toward the enchained supernatural. "Never again will you take the life of another for your own gain."

Both witches held their staffs against the enchained vampire's head, and a shearing pain ran through her being. She screamed and thrashed as she felt drained of power, as if all her strength was being sapped from her and into the staffs at hand. After what seemed to be an eternity, the drain ended, and she went limp, too exhausted to move.

"Well, that's the 7th one this month." The man said as he put his staff away. "The police will handle her and the men she roped in. Otherwise, they would have found themselves being on the draining end of a vampire's bite."

"I wasn't expecting her to have telekinesis." The girl said. "Most vampires don't have it, but she was an exception... You ever ran into any vampires with psychic powers on your trek across the states, Trever?"

"Nope..." Trever said. "Scott didn't have those kinds of powers, but he was talented... and a real predator when it came to tracking down." The two walked out of the warehouse through the back, as the sounds of sirens filled the air.

"Aello is best predator!" The harpy chirped in as she brushed off the blood on her mouth. "Scott was great dragon, great dragon vampire!"

"I miss that guy..." Trever said. "I miss all of the old crew... Jaeger, Amadeus, Marcus, Uriel, Ernesth... A whole lot of fun, they were. And I have no idea where they went to..."

"Trever, you guys should get back to the main house soon. I already got pizza delivered there." The voice of the sniper came in their earpieces. "The four guys are all tied up and restrained as well. A few have broken bones, but they'll be alri-"

"Oh crap. Yeah, I want some of that." Trever said. "Don't you dare eat all the pizza, Scylla!" he then turned to the girl. "And Molly... you need to eat more. Get some meat on those bones."

"You shut up." Molly spat back, as the three ran off into the alleyway...