BOTM: Eternal Fracture

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: BOTM: Eternal Fracture

Post by Godzilla165 »

Added in 20 hours 56 minutes :
Ubel looked up at the demon sister and slowly rose to his feet. Daeva soon got up as well and proceeded towards the double doors, behind Demmy. She stopped in front of the exhausted being, and looked into her singular eye for a moment. Daeva then gave Demogorgon a quick, genuine, and tight hug.

"Thank you for being here." She murmured appreciatively. With that, Daeva made her way back inside the kingdom, and headed down to the dining area for three refills of water.

Ubel motioned Demogorgon over to join him, and gave her the softest of smiles. Said smile soon faded as the weary ninja turned to face the lowering horizon, whilst cradling the balconie's titanium railings.

"I do not know what to do anymore, Demmy." Ubel began with a sigh. "Everything that can seemingly go wrong, has, and it is only a matter of time before the entire multiverse goes to war again."

The big ninja took his hands away from the railings, and folded them tightly to his chest. "Our brother is one step away from his deathbed, the kingdom once again has no leader, and Molly is..." Ubel trailed off and opened his palm. In it, he created a tiny, twinkling diamond. It was so delicate, yet so beautiful all the same. Ubel's eyes shined dimly with angst, and he lazily closed his palm; the diamond was crushed within.

"Molly is who knows where at this point, and yakuza only knows how long it would take to find her." The big ninja tiredly remarked with a noticeable slump in his shoulders. "I just wish that we could have more than a year of peace... All of us, you know? Just allow us to be free from the madness, the corruption, and the bloodshed for more than the blink of an eye."

Ubel turned to face Demogorgon and crossed his arms again. "I do not know, Demmy. Perhaps what I am wishing for is just a pipe dream at the moment." He sighed.

#BotM