BotM: Eternal Fracture HUB

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: BotM: Eternal Fracture HUB

Post by Godzilla165 »

Christ, I leave to go attend to my baby for a second...

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Godzilla165 wrote:Christ, I leave to go attend to my baby for a second...
Oh, about that, congrats. :D I forgot to say that when you announced your child's birth.

But this is what happens when BOTM opens, people argue over stuff, usually continuity or who's stronger than who.
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtes ... fa40b3496a

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Ed, I think you should just trust people not to overshadow you. You've made it clear, don't worry too much.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Yes Ed, trust goes a very far way in these RP's. Vats is a skilled RPer, and she knows what she's doing. Have some faith in her, and she will in you. Any misunderstandings can be settled over PM to be ironed out.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I have no reason to trust Vatarian. The fact that she bashed me is not helping me believe that I can trust her.

It is incidents like this that are why I am going to regelate myself to spin-offs after this is done, wrap up many of my plot lines and pull out the big guns. Well, that and Jake is a failure of a character that has no moving forward power.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

EdGojira wrote:
Godzilla165 wrote:Christ, I leave to go attend to my baby for a second...
Oh, about that, congrats. :D I forgot to say that when you announced your child's birth.

But this is what happens when BOTM opens, people argue over stuff, usually continuity or who's stronger than who.
Well thank you, first of all. Secondly, yeah mate, just trust that Vats or nobody else here will step on your toes; ya just gotta believe!!!

#BotM

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Ed, part of it was caused by your lack of trust. I'm there for ya but you tend to overreact.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Ed, you're pretty much proving who's having the tantrum here by doing the forum version of tuning me out and yelling "lalalalal".

And the Archangels are older than anything you have made here, so I'd appreciate if you refrain from telling me what thought I put into making them, since you obviously have absolutely no clue what you're talking about at this point.

They date back all the way to the first Supernatural Times, which is where a weakened Uriel was introduced, and others were mentioned or hinted at.

Perhaps getting in fights with mods is an indication that you're getting out of line?

But yeah, go ahead and put me on ignore, then storm out once your moment of glory is over. Definitely proves who's in the right, here.

Also, I gaven't bashed you. At all. Gauging how sensitive you are, I think you'd already be long gone if I'd even given you a light tongue-lashing. What I am doing right now is expressing my displeasure with your arrogant, dismissive attitude towards a very established and old part of the BOTM canon.

If you want to know what "bashing" from me looks like, ask Gira. I'm a right bitch when personal feelings come into play. This is not that. I've honestly been pretty polite here, for the most part.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Godzilla The King wrote:Ed, part of it was caused by your lack of trust. I'm there for ya but you tend to overreact.
All I see was my lack of trust being proven correct. And, how? I addressed the idea of a Satanic archetype, saying I don't have it and that this thing is my big game (well, aside from the Nameless), and Vatarian boasted about Samael. I talk about what this thing (Beast) is, and the other party says "Well, my thing kills your thing," implying my thing should not be here and/or is inferior to their thing.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

And now you're fabricating things. Never once did I say the Archangels would just be able to casually kill the Beast. All I stated was that they were designed to kill and drive out such creatures, so it would be pretty strange for it to just bulldoze right through them.

And whether or not you meant it that way in your original post, that's how it came off. Now, as another person who suffers from paranoia, I'm going to calmly ask you to spool down, recognize that this issue is a product of your own paranoia, combined with misunderstandings on both sides, and your worry that you won't get to see the limelight, and react accordingly.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Guys, knock it off. Take your little shit flinging contest to PMs, please, and save the discussion thread for other topics.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Vatarian wrote:And now you're fabricating things. Never once did I say the Archangels would just be able to casually kill the Beast. All I stated was that they were designed to kill and drive out such creatures, so it would be pretty strange for it to just bulldoze right through them.

And whether or not you meant it that way in your original post, that's how it came off. Now, as another person who suffers from paranoia, I'm going to calmly ask you to spool down, recognize that this issue is a product of your own paranoia, combined with misuncerstandings on both sides, and your worry that you won't get to see the limelight, and react accordingly.
What was I supposed to make of it, then? There is no logical conclusion to you bringing up that the Archangels would kill the Beast other than that. If it was a misunderstanding, which I can concede to, what was your point?

And, yeah, I consider calling this throwing a tantrum, saying that me wanting to back out was a result of a childish behavior and using terminology like "plot baby" to be mocking, even if you deny it. Paranoia? Probably, but it's probably a result of an inferiority complex. You seem to have a superiority complex. Keep calling me sensitive, I already know. That's why I try to escape. But when I try to escape I end up here. There's no way out. God, there's no way out..

Look, I just admitted my inferiority to you. What more do you want?

Edit: I'd have to be pretty stupid to not know where that Samael guy and stuff came from. These RPGs have always been dumping grounds for Supernatural Times nostalgia.
Last edited by EdGojira on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Guys, guys. Let's be nice about this.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Quit, please. Ed, I suggest that you call it a night on BOTM today, so you can cool off and do something else to clear your head. There's no reason to take anything that was said here the wrong way, and we're all here to simply have fun, be friendly to each other, and respect one another. It seems to me like that's what Vats is trying to do, but there's a wall there with you, that needs to be broken in order for her to actually do it.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#BotM

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Okay, let's all take a deep breath and take this to the PM's, please. There's no reason to keep clawing at each other's throats here and derail the thread. Ed, Vats is trying to make amends and clarify things, so let's not aggrivate things further. If neither party can reach a concensus on their own, then bring G165 in to act as a mediator.

And Corzak, armchair modding is frowned upon. Just report it to me, and I will handle the situation. Now, let's try and have some fun here, and not nitpick and argue over things like this.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

I'm going to warn you once, and precisely once, Eddy.

Don't you fucking EVER try to tell the girl who thought she was a disgusting, subhuman freak most of her life, and wanted to kill herself over the winter, that she has a superiority complex.

That's my line.

You ever so much as toe it again, and I'll show you exactly what me being vindictive and emotionally involved about an issue looks like.

And gauging by how you're acting now, I don't think you'd react very fucking well.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

God, I hate seeing two people I see as friends fight. S'not fun y'know.

Back on the story...I plan for more Kustrik later.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I don't think I'll stay. You can have Jake, Dana and them, GTK. I'll send you a PM about everything. If I forget, PM me. I just can't stand to stay in this RP anymore. It's always self inflicted arguing all because I have problems that I can't properly address and I can never articulate my points correctly.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Ed, I'm barely able to juggle my characters as it is now.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I don't know what else I can do, then. Maybe post a giant spoiler post that gives away everything, but that would just feel like trolling.