Galaxy of Rogues

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Galaxy of Rogues

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

"Aesela no food!" The avian humanoid screeched at the predatory alien, yet her eyes were locked cleanly upon the blade it held. Wherever it liked it or not, it was in no position to be arguing on its terms...

It would have to argue on the terms of its captors.

"Aesela taken from village by bullies! Aesela minding own business, when metal ship take her away. Me fight bullies, beat them up, but other bullies came! Bullies take Aesela, drag her to distant prison! Wait there many moons, until outbreak occur. Aesela break free during outbreak, and sneak on ship. Aesela hope it way to village, but then bullies lock Aesela up, killie! Grow hungry, and tired! Was eating, when you arrive! Aesela no know Cybernek."

She paused, and her voice dropped low as she tilted her head. She seemed unusually calm now, and especially so quickly on, and in such a situation as this. "Cybernek edible, no? Good taste?"
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Azerac's eyes widened at the mention of a prison. There was only one real prison world within 20 parsecs of here, and she knew of it.
She dropped Aesela, letting her breathe more. "Any escapee from Council-Controlled Prison is a friend to me." The Vhaptra had little concept of friendships outside of their own species. This was but a new experience. She walked off, head bowed.
"Cyernek is a w- a tool," she collected herself. "A tool of great power. We are destined to build it again." The Vhaptra gazed at the speartip. "CYERNEK, haven't you heard of the Spear of Ancients? The Sword Which Colossus Spit Up?"
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Aurn had enough context-clues to ascertain that Cybernek was the foul speartip currently driving spikes of pain into its head. It had grown alarmingly used to the waves of nauseating screaming that rolled off the damned thing. That probably didn't bode well.

"GREAT."

The K'yun sheathed its sword in disgust. Azerac obviously wanted this thing alive for the time being. It was looking unpleasantly like it wanted this thing alive indefinitely, but Aurn could handle only so much bad news at once.

"FOUL."

It paused.

"WRETCHED. STINKS. VOID AND SCREAMS."

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Aesela was wise to ignore the words of Aurn. After all, he wasn't who she wanted to speak with. The other was more listening, and could actually understand her to an extent. "Prison bad. Food suck, everyone rough! Miss brood on Ibel-Frie, killie. They miss Aesela, they do."

She looked away, and took a deep sigh. Being able to breath again was a blessing. So long as she behaved, she figured she wouldn't be getting into any more danger... atleast from the female. The other alien was an entirely different story. "Cyernek no hear of. Only spear know are ones used by hatchlings. No sword know..."

She tilted her head. "But... might know what speak of. Back on planet, great wind blow in one place. Wind been there since forever! Many say wind caused by strange creature. Human researcher say it caused by..." She stopped, and began to tap her head with her sickle claw. "Ah! Remember now! Me hear Cyernek before! Human researcher mention! Say planet might have bit of it! In heart of wind, maybe!"
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

"WRETCHED."

Aurn remarked again, bony mandibles gnashing. Then it turned and climbed the wall like a spider, equipment sloshing about in the backpack it wore. Easy as can be, despite weighing as much as a car. After that it was silent for a minute.

An eerie, pale blotch on the ceiling with frightfully bright eyes.

It made another noise that sounded like speech, but wasn't. A dry, drawn out rasping noise. Like splintery wood scraping against concrete to a rhythm that almost sounded like words. Perhaps simply an expression of its disgust with current events; an experimentation with the vocal cords it normally used only rarely.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

"Two weeks? That's all they're giving me?"

"You embarrassed yourself in front of the Council, what did you expect? Honestly, I'm surprised they've given you this much time."

The voices were Vanar and Thern, the reasonable Councilors as they called themselves, in Vanar's office. Vanar was enraged and Thern was more concerned with the fact that Vanar gave very good reason for Khronon to start a war.

"I don't give one goddamn shit about my image, I care about saving lives! The Council's indecisiveness could very well lose us a few planets." Vanar growled.

"And your attitude won't?" Thern muttered.

"Khronon is a threat, and it's not entirely because he is Vhaptra, he has a dark ambition and the Council will do nothing. They will appease a tyrant to avoid war, but if the Imperator gains Cyernek, there will be no war. We'll be dead long before it can start."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

Sygoth and 17 came back from getting their gear. "All right Kortoz, the ship is ready, we're ready, and we're sure as hell hoping you're ready." He looked around the bar in disgust. "The less time around these drunks, the better."

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"You insultin' me, Fly-Eater?" Cyberon said, walking up to Sygoth.

"I'm ready to leave, but I'm afraid he might not let us." Kortoz said, concerned. "I hate bar brawls."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Vanar looked at a map of the galaxy for a moment. He studied it with a certain sadness in his eyes, regret perhaps? He then turned back to Thern.

"Thern, I need you to do something for me. Something that if we both get caught doing, could ruin our lives or worse." He said with a serious tone.

The toad-like being nodded. "What do you need to do?"

Vanar sighed. "We'll need to find Sygoth, the Special Forces member who rebelled. No, not just him. We need a team. Someone to fight the Vhaptra when the Council refuses. A group of rogues."

Thern for the first time in a long while agreed.

"When do I start?"
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY