Galaxy of Rogues

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla The King
Futurian

Re: Galaxy of Rogues

Post by Godzilla The King »

In Ba'torht's room there was nothing but darkness, but the Elite Guards did not care, they turned on their nightvision and saw nothing. No blood, no holes, nothing. For what seemed like hours they searched the room for any evidence of Ba'torht.

They never saw what was next as Ba'torht quickly turned on the backup gravity generators, the Elite Guard were dead in seconds. He chuckled to himself as he looked for his weapon, his scythe. He could not find it but it did not matter, Ba'torht could manage a little improvisation. He strapped on a wrist cannon that one of the Natarians in here tried to use on him. He headed straight to the execution room.

Kortoz looked on at the General's confusion as he tried to contact the Elite Guard. He tried breaking his cuffs but it seemed impossible, it was forged from Natarian Steel so if he had the key it would work. He grunted in frustration, but it was pointless to even try. If only he could somehow get the General's blade.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

Sygoth found his way into the execution room. He saw a heavily confused general barking orders at nothing. He shot him in the legs, droping him to the floor. "Enough with the nonsense, your comminications are down." He aimed his shotgun right at the general's head. "Now, you will tell me where the asylum is located here, or I will give you hell. Either way, I'll find it, but telling me where will save us both some time."

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Do you really think I would tell vermin like you where my asylum is?" The General chuckled, staring behind Sygoth, not caring about the blood drawn. "But you have much bigger issues than me."

Kortoz inched towards the blade, hoping just to hit his cuffs at least once. While he fumbled arouns he heard footsteps, LOUD footsteps. With every stomp a new world was added to this empire. He saw this...creature behind the lizard-man. Somehow, he hadn't noticed the giant creature and it seemed hostile in his intent.

"Scaled-One, look behind you! There is a hostile prescence!" The Tigerman shouted.

Ba'torht had had his cannon right up to Sygoth's head. One shot and both he and the General would've been dead. But life couldn't be that simple it seems.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

Sygoth took heed of the tigerman's words and quickly rolled out of the way narrowly avoiding rapid blasts of the canon. He sat looking from at the huge figure from a height, he had the higher ground. "Ah, another runner as myself I see." He aimed his shotgun steadily, he looked calm, but his heart was beating fast. "What brings you here?"

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Ba'torht looked at the lizard, the ugly being. He snorted at him, lowering his head to show the shine of his tusks. He walked over to the General, who was still breathing and grabbed him by the head.

"Retribution. Blood for the deaths of billions." He said in a voice that should sound uncultured but sounded oddly eloquent.

With that he slammed the General's head on the ground. It was crushed flat from the force of Ba'torht's attack, the brute simply snorted again. He walked towards the doctor, his look unchanged. Kortoz tried to stop him but his cuffs got in the way.

"The Ba'torht...my creation." The doctor said calmly.

"Your creation will be your grave." Ba'torht snarled pointing his cannon.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

Sygoth jumped down quickly. He saw that the Bah'torht's attention was to the doctor. He also saw that the Tigerian was struggleing to get out if his handcuffs. He sliced the cuffs in half with his claws. "You're a lucky one." Sygoth whispered. "They used energy cuffs for me. Now hurry, auick, we must get out of here, fast."

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Kortoz lifted himself up and looked at Sygoth.

"We musn't let this doctor die, he is a good man. If it was not for him, I'd be with the Gods right now." Kortoz whispered harshly.

Without even waiting for Sygoth's reply Kortoz jumped at Ba'torht from behind. He grabbed the surprised Torgotian by the tusks and slammed him down. For a moment, Kortoz thought it was over, that illusion was shattered by an enraged growl and a charging Ba'torht. Kortoz attempted to dodge but was grazed on the side, drawing blood and killing his momentum. Kortoz stumbled and in that moment he was slammed into the ground.

"What drives you to throw away your life for such scum? Some sort of honor?" Ba'tohrt spat at the Tigerman.

"The Gods-"

"THERE ARE NO GODS! NOT IN A UNIVERSE WHERE MEN LIKE HIM ARE ALLOWED TO LIVE!" Ba'torht shouted in fury.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

The fighting was so intense that Sygoth felt as if the room itself was shaking. Sygoth knew that he couldn't risk his mission for a single soul, he left the room in a flash. He fought his way through many elite guards to get to the asylum. By the time he was still looking, the prison seemed empty of living guards. Until he eventually found the entrance to it.

He shot both guards as soon as he entered the entrance. He made is way to the office, but the doctor wasn't there. The saurian walked down the stairs and brome through a few doors that would otherwise require code. In front of him, there was a door that said "Special staff only, others who enter will be thrown into the prison." He knocked the door down. The room was cold....

Godzilla The King
Futurian

As Kortoz staggered up, Ba'torht grabbed him by the head, skidded his head against the wall before finally punching the tiger man in the face. Kortoz was knocked over, bleeding but not dead. He stood up again, he could barely stand but he had to stop him.
"You're a tough kill, I'll give you that." Ba'tohrt started.

Kortoz charged at him only to be intercepted by a punch to the gut, Ba'torht could move much faster than expected. He threw Kortoz on the ground and stepped on his head.

"But you're a damn fool for thinking you could stop me."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

Sygoth turned quickly and spotted the mad doctor. The doctor had pressed a button next to a chamber out of fear, but Sygoth tackled him, ripping his guts into pieces. The chamber opened, and out came a figure that with a red visor, four arms, a jetpack, and weapons. Flamethrowers top arms, energy daggers bottom, and a sniper rifle mounted on the jetpack. The figure scanned the area. "Their seems to be nothing wrong...." The figure said emotionless. "Was there an emergency?"

Sygoth thought to himself for a bit, wondering what to say. "The situation has been handled, their was an intruder."

"I see, should I shut down?"

"No, this facility is being invaded." Sygoth lied. " I need your help, we must escape."

"Yes master, guide our way, I'll fend off targets." The robot said, showing excitement as if it had been awaiting combat.

As they walked out of the room, Sygoth looked at the top of the chamber the robot had came out of. It read "AU-17".

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Kortoz skidded across the ground as Ba'torht walked up to him

"You know what hurts so much more than this pain? I know you're stalling." Ba'torht snorted.

Kortoz staggered up once again, limping towards Ba'torht in an attempt to fight him.

"The poor doctor's probably already dead, you leave a civil man with savages like us, they tend to end up in unpleasant situations." He said smirking.

"I'm not a savage, I'm a proud child of Kor." Kortoz said in pain.

"What difference does it make to the Council?"
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

AU-17 and Sygoth went back into the prison. "This way, 17." Sygoth said. "We're going to rescue a fellow ally."

"Yes Sygoth, are you sure he can be trusted?"

"I don't know, honestly." They headed into the execution room, weapons drawn.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"The difference is that I'm not proving them right." Kortoz shouted.

"Perhaps I am proving them right, but they will burn in a wildfire they started." Ba'torht growled.

Kortoz finally had something to grab, he grabbed the Natarian Blade and slashed at Ba'torht. The boar stood unphased as that cut regenerated. He raised Kortoz by the neck.

"This game is starting to bore me."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

AU-17 boosts in with Sygoth rolling behind him. 17 aimed its weapons at Bah'torht "Don't move, or we will assualt you with all of our fire power."

Sygoth was turned to Kortoz. "We must hurry, escape time is possibly limted."

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"I feel that is most wise..." Kortoz murmured as he limped away.

"I was bored anyways and this one wasn't worthy to kill anyways. I have no time to deal with this piece of scrap metal. Leave! More Natarians are coming!" Ba'torht said with murderous glee.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

They made their way to the ship port, waiting to highjack a ship. "Here comes a guard ship. 17, you go take them out, I'll wait here with the Tygarian.

"Roger that Sygoth." 17 flew to the ship, quickly killing all of the guards with his daggers. "The ship is ready for taking.

They borded the ship. "I'll pilot the ship. You two pilot the turrets."

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"I'll try my best." Kortoz groaned as he went up to the turrets.

Ba'torht was surrounded by Natarians with their plasma rifles but they all were shaking in fear of him. He remained still, calm.

"Surrender or we'll shoot." Said one of them.

"You won't." Ba'torht calmly stated as he fired his wrist cannon to the speaker.

He turned and grabbed a Natarian, slamming him down on another one. He charged at one and impaled it on his tusk. In a few minutes the walls were lined blue with Natarian blood.

"Now, I find the bastard who took my scythe..."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Vatarian wrote:Ace nodded, tight-lipped, then turned and jogged quickly back under the light she'd been standing under, past a low-hanging section of ceiling, between a few pillars, and around an alcove. The stair-case was tucked away in a corner and Ace peered up it before ascending a few steps, peeking around the landing when she reached it.

She used her telekinetic abilities to make her movements next to silent, practically floating about on the stairway.

"Clear,"

She mouthed in standard, signalling Neil to follow her closely.
Neil moved slowly to the staircase, being sure to keep every step silent as possible. He did not want to disturb anything hostile. Good thing he was used to sneaking around after getting on the nerves of Big Guy #365. He got to the top of the stairs alongside Ace.

He mouthed, "Know where to move next?" He looked around the darkness. If they heard something, there were several pillars lining the hall along with broken open cells to hide in.
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtes ... fa40b3496a

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Ace looked around for a minute, then nodded, bounding silently ahead, looking left and right around a corner, and continuing. It was around 50 meters to the next stairway, and there were a few monsters around. Something that looked like a hunched old lady shuffled sluggishly along the way across the path to the stairway. Drool trailed from the thing's hooded head. Ace stopped behind a pillar and signalled frantically for Neil to do the same.

They would have to hide until the robed figure passed.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Neil darted silently behind a nearby pillar, avoiding ceramic shrapnel. Yet another new monster type to make this escape more difficult. He wondered if it was vulnerable to his gun, but he simply could not take that risk. It was entirely possible to merely alert the monsters of their presence.

One of the clawed cloaked monsters appeared from a cell in front of them before wandering back into it. Maybe it had been doing that for the most recent time of its existence?
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtes ... fa40b3496a