Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Finished)

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
gojira96
Monarch Researcher

Re: Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Day 1)

Postby gojira96 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:23 pm

VOTE: SAANSILT
Last edited by gojira96 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GojiGuy02
G-Force Personnel

Postby GojiGuy02 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Hello, good sir.
I have recently stumbled across this fine and relaxing escape. I noticed the ongoing demonic problem, and would like to partake in the votage for this juvenile justice against the possessed unfortunate. As you can see, I bear some resemblance to the local College "Jock" and sluttage extraordinaire; GG02. I can assure you however that I am most in fact not that person and would like to vote on a fine yet suspicious chap named Gojisback. Thank you for your time.

~Most definitely not GojiGuy
Vatarian wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:
Vatarian wrote:Bullshit. Spacegodzilla stomps and you know it.

How does SpaceGodzilla stand any chance at all? It's obvious SpaceGodzilla is the victor here.

Prove it. Spacegodzilla's feats are MILES above Spacegodzilla's, and don't even try the "outlier" route.

Resized Image

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Postby GodzillavsJason » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:37 pm

gojira96 wrote:VOTE: SAANSILT

You need to bold your choice for it to count.

Saansilt: 2
GOJISBACK: 5
Gojira tai Mosura: 1
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

"Stop being a female dog and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

gojira96
Monarch Researcher

Postby gojira96 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:40 pm

GodzillavsJason wrote:
gojira96 wrote:VOTE: SAANSILT

You need to bold your choice for it to count.

Fixed.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Postby GodzillavsJason » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:41 pm

There you go.

Saansilt: 3
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

"Stop being a female dog and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Well, we might as well get this over with...

Vote Change: Goji'sBack
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GojiGuy02
G-Force Personnel

Postby GojiGuy02 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Ah screw it, the disguise was uncomfortable and the joke was poop anyways.
I have my crowbar on the ready if anyone makes any sudden movements, which will probably be Gojisback at this point in time.
Vatarian wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:
Vatarian wrote:Bullshit. Spacegodzilla stomps and you know it.

How does SpaceGodzilla stand any chance at all? It's obvious SpaceGodzilla is the victor here.

Prove it. Spacegodzilla's feats are MILES above Spacegodzilla's, and don't even try the "outlier" route.

Resized Image

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Postby MysticalDL » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:54 pm

I got a few people I'm suspicious of after skimming through the thread.

SpanishBullDog - Doesn't post a good reason behind his vote, then goes inactive which is typically a mafia members M.O is to lay low & silent.

Wisper - Things he said during the start of day one is very random & suspicious.
vote SpanishBullDog

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Postby GodzillavsJason » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Results are in.

GOJISBACK: 6
Spanishbulldog63: 1

The majority have voted inside the cabin and they all turned to GOJISBACK. The accused person realizing what is happening began to run away when one of them grabbed the nearby shotgun hanging over the fireplace and shot her in the back. The woman collapsed onto the ground on her stomach, but shortly after turned onto her back and said her final words.

"I'm..... Scruffy....... The...... Janitor"

After those words GOJISBACK drew her last breath and died. Everyone was curious on what she meant when they heard a loud demonic cackle when they then heard its booming voice, "Fools! You have killed one of your own friends that wasn't even possessed by me! The night is young and now I look for a new instrument of my choice to kill my next victim of my choice!"

The group of students act panicked and before they could do anything, the room was pitchblacked and noise along with the demon was gone. They then realized that any of them could be possessed. Not wanting to take the chance of being around the Demon, they all retreated to separate rooms and barricaded themselves.

The Night has just begun.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Night 1)

Postby GodzillavsJason » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:56 pm

The sun has broken through and is up high in the sky, as the students see the light glaring through their windows. They realize that the day has begun and all exit out of their rooms to find the living room a mess. With furniture tipped over, the group of students slowly realize that they see Spanishbulldog's body with multiple knifes in his back with a note attached to one of them and that his whole head in the fire place to where his flesh was burnt off from the fire reducing it to only a skull.

The students are horrified to see another friend of theirs horribly killed when they removed the knife with the note on it and read.

I could not risk it.

He was going insane with slandering people!

I had to kill him!

- A fellow student who you might consider going into paranoia, but is only doing the right thing.

The students now had to worry about one of their own going insane along with a demon running amok.

Note: Both the Demon and the paranoia student killed Bdog.

Spanishbulldog: Other partner in the lovely couple.

Let the paranoia begin with discussion, blaming each other and other stuff happen.
52 wins and 27 loses

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Day 2)

Postby Biogoji » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:07 pm

I blame the education system. It can be real tough on some kids.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Postby GodzillavsZilla » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:41 pm

I blame Obama.... because he gets blamed for everything.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:

On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary poop though if it is just scratches.

Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Biogoji » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:47 pm

I also Blame the Teen Choice Awards.

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Postby wisper15 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:47 pm

I blame MysticalDL. He posts very little, only really participating in one vote. Then the one he votes for is killed. He says I barely participate? He's only posted in the first, second, and I think next to last page so far. WHO'S QUIET NOW?!
TK's resident Taurean

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Biogoji » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:50 pm

Crazeface (Wisper15) wrote:I blame MysticalDL. He posts very little, only really participating in one vote. Then the one he votes for is killed. He says I barely participate? He's only posted in the first, second, and I think next to last page so far. WHO'S QUIET NOW?!

I think we have our guy. Vote Wisper 15 to be killed in 2015.

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Postby wisper15 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:53 pm

K Mailk Shabazz Au... (Biogoji) wrote:
Crazeface (Wisper15) wrote:I blame MysticalDL. He posts very little, only really participating in one vote. Then the one he votes for is killed. He says I barely participate? He's only posted in the first, second, and I think next to last page so far. WHO'S QUIET NOW?!

Ass :lol:
TK's resident Taurean

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Postby GodzillavsJason » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:00 pm

MysticalDL: 1
52 wins and 27 loses

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Postby MysticalDL » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:04 pm

So, because I voted for someone that ends up getting killed in the night phase makes me the demon?

Common tactics for mafia members in game like this is to make kills that'll make townies appear to be scum.

I rarely post because I have something called a job, can't spend entire time posting in a game. I posted before GvJ closed out Day 1, I'll admit that my assumption on Bulldog was wrong according to his role that was revealed.

What's your excuse for inactivity in game?

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Postby wisper15 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:12 pm

GrandKingGhidorah (MysticalDL) wrote:

So, because I voted for someone that ends up getting killed in the night phase makes me the demon?

Common tactics for mafia members in game like this is to make kills that'll make townies appear to be scum.

I rarely post because I have something called a job, can't spend entire time posting in a game. I posted before GvJ closed out Day 1, I'll admit that my assumption on Bulldog was wrong according to his role that was revealed.

What's your excuse for inactivity in game?

High school, and the work loads from both that and having to do virtually everything at my house. Even though I'm nearly the only one there.

And I don't think you're the demon. But the guy was killed by both the demon AND the paranoia student. I think you're the student killing in good name, which is BAD!
TK's resident Taurean

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Biogoji » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:14 pm

Crazeface (Wisper15) wrote:
K Mailk Shabazz Au... (Biogoji) wrote:

Ass :lol:

I know you are but what am I.

Vote: Wisper15

Return to “RPG Forum”