Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Finished)

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Finished)

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Reviving this and hopefully it doesn't deleted again.

Demon

General Rules

This game will require to have at least a minimum of 13 to play.

-There will be three factions: The Students, Paranoid Student and Demon (The villain itself, but possesses people to kill their own friends.)

-I will send out your character via PMs once sign ups are over and I've written them all up.

-For the love of god don't reveal who you are through my words. You can however claim to be a cop, medic or whatever. Though claiming may be easy, it's just trying to convince people of being who you are may be tricky.

Once you die then you're out of the game to the point where you cannot post in the thread again until the game is over.

For the love of god, no cheating or else you will be thrown out of the game.

Day Rules:

-You are to discuss who is the potential demon, events that happened during the Night and throughout the previous days, etc. If you believe that someone is possessed or the maniac, then you may vote on that person.
-The first person who gets the majority vote is removed from the game. If there is no significant vote on the person, let's say three or less votes for the beginning portions of the game then no one is getting lynched.
-You ARE NOT to communicate with anybody about the game outside of this thread unless it allows you to do so. There will be dire consequences for anybody that dares to do so.

Night Rules:

-If you have a certain ability like being the doctor then PM your choice.
-At the start of each Night Phase, I will randomly selected who gets possessed by the demon therefore that person will chose someone to kill.

Voting Rules:

-To vote, you must post in BOLD, that persons name. If you do not vote for that person in bold, then it will not count. Example: VOTE: Russell to be Lynched. VOTE: Russell to be locked up.
-If you wish to change your vote, you must Unvote the previous person you voted for and then vote for the person you want to switch your vote for.
-If you do not wish to vote anybody out then you post this: NO VOTE. If you have already voted for someone, you must unvote before you can do a No Vote.
-Since I am the Game Moderator, I will post a tally of everybody's votes every so often or if people request a vote list.

Roles

Med Student: Able to protect one person during the night phase or him(her)self. Cannot repeatedly do the same person twice in a row.

Shaman Student: A person who cannot get possessed by the demon; however they can get killed by both attackers. The Shaman can be immune from a day phase or the night of their choosing until that power resets for the next complete phase except not immune to the paranoia student. They cannot be protected by the med student. They can also do a suicide move of letting the sprit go inside of them and commit suicide causing the demon to lose a life.

Paranoia Student: Able to kill anyone during the night phase. They will have to wait every other night phase before they restart their kill.

Psychology Student: Able to determine whom a selected person of their choice is during each night phase.

Student Body President: Able to bail a student out of the lynching of their choice. Will have to wait every other day phase for the power to recharge.

Academy Student: Has the ability to lock a person up at the beginning of a day phase. Rendering the person to be unable to communicate, to vote nor activate their said power. If the demon ends up possessing said student and no murder happens then the academy student may execute the possessed student in the next day phase.

The Law Student: Able to vote two times per day phase. The second vote will be sent to me via PM and cannot be changed once it has been sent. You can either double vote on a player or vote for two different people; however the double vote can only be used every other day phase.

The Film Student: Able to deploy a recording of a murder on a selected night phase revealing the demon and/or paranoia student murdering their peer. The possessed student would be automatically caught and killed. Power will take three whole night and day phases to recharge. It will not be available till the third day phase. The request will be sent via PM and be shown by my post, showing to be anonymous.

The Engineering Student: Has a device that can be pointed at the possessed causing the demon to fly out of said person and into another at random. This could backfire as it can be yourself that ends up getting possessed. Recharges after every other phase.

The Lovely Couple: These two are able to communicate outside of the game via PMs. Be careful because your significant other could be possessed.

The Plagiarizer: Able to copy an ability of another once that person is dead, but be warned is that once you copy that ability then you cannot change your ability into something else.

The Janitor: I'm Scruffy. The Janitor

The College Jock Slut: Able to change or remove a vote of one person every other day phase via seduction, however every time you wait longer, you have the potential of building each the number of votes you can use to remove or change.

The Demon: Possess anyone by random and whoever is possessed PM's me their choice on who to kill. They are possessed through a night phase and into all of a whole day phase. They also retain the power(s) of said person that is possessed and could use it to their advantage only when they are possessing said person. The Demon will have 3 or 4 lives (Depending how many players we get).

1. GojiGuy02 (Alive; College Jock Slut)
2. Giratina93 (Alive; Paranoia Student)
3. 2004Zilla (Alive; Film Student)
4. Gojira Tai Mosura (Alive;
5. gojira96 (Alive; Academy Student)
6. Saansilt (Dead; Med Student)
7. Kaijunator (Dead; One of the partners in the Lovely Couple)
8. MysticalDL (Dead; The Law Student)
9. Wisper15 (Dead; Engineer and was killed when possessed)
10. SenseiTeriyakiV (Dead, Shaman)
11. BioGoji (Dead; Student Body President)
12. GOJISBACK (Dead; The Janitor)
13. Spanishbulldog63 (Dead; The other partner in the Lovely Couple)
14. GodzillavsZilla (Alive; Plagiarizer)

So come on down and sign-up or again.
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:24 pm, edited 22 times in total.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

GojiGuy02
G-Force Personnel

Re: Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups.

Post by GojiGuy02 »

I'm in once again.
:)
Vatarian wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:
Vatarian wrote: Bullshit. Spacegodzilla stomps and you know it.
How does SpaceGodzilla stand any chance at all? It's obvious SpaceGodzilla is the victor here.
Prove it. Spacegodzilla's feats are MILES above Spacegodzilla's, and don't even try the "outlier" route.
Resized Image

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

*Ghost is still hovering there ominously.*

I am in... again.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Eggcellent!
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Signing up again.

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

Post by Gojira tai Mosura »

I am ready to fight robots!
...I mean...
I am ready to play!
Gojira Tai Mosura: Clumsiest Toho Kingdom Member Ever.
I disappear for fifteen thousand minutes, come back for two seconds.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Good, the both of you are in again.
52 wins and 27 loses

gojira96
Monarch Researcher

Post by gojira96 »

Count me in.

Saansilt
Futurian

Post by Saansilt »

I'm in.
Gawdziller wrote:I fully endorse this comment.
Chris55 wrote: Anyone else hear Groundskeeper Willie when they read that?
My One Shot, "That Which was Before":
http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=22367

GODZILLA LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25688

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

gojira96 wrote:Count me in.
Good to see a newcomer in the game.

Also, Saansilt is in.
52 wins and 27 loses

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I'm in.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Kaijunator wrote:I'm in.
YESH!!!
52 wins and 27 loses

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

I'll join.

I love mafia games as they require some skill to survive.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

MysticalDL wrote:I'll join.

Glad to see a new person joining us. Welcome aboard.
52 wins and 27 loses

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

Post by Gojira tai Mosura »

Bro, last mafia game, the innocents lynched their own Mayor, Cop and not a single Mafia was slain.
You might be killed before that skill kicks in.
Gojira Tai Mosura: Clumsiest Toho Kingdom Member Ever.
I disappear for fifteen thousand minutes, come back for two seconds.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Gojira tai Mosura wrote:

Bro, last mafia game, the innocents lynched their own Mayor, Cop and not a single Mafia was slain.
Ah, good times. Those moments were fucking hilarious. :lol:
52 wins and 27 loses

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Did I not warn you all that you were screwed when I died? Did I not warn you? And look what happened after that... everyone just sat on their hands, and whistled as they got slaughtered. Truly, memorable times :P
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

HEY!
TK's resident Taurean

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Wisper15 wrote:HEY!
AH YEAH!!!
52 wins and 27 loses

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Gojira tai Mosura wrote:

I'm not worried about ignorant townies, since 9 times out 10 you'll find mafia member in the middle of a lynch voting. This is because voting first or last for a mafia member tends to garner more attention.